My ALTARIA ))

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Тапка
My ALTARIA ))

Post by Тапка » Tue Jun 15, 2010 23:58

Anyways finally the day came and I gathered Alfario.

Snached knopka when clicking toggles between the two modes-- from 0.5 Hz and back to from 8 to 12 Hz .
Rezyuk with a bent knob( fiction handles on it) controller .

The first - 0.5 Hz-relaxation and relaxation ,in a dream PPV draws, the second smooth rise from 8 to 12 Hz .

Impression of this device is wonderful!
Inside the controller of the scheme and improve napryazheniya ( the circuit is powered from 5 volts, but since no batteries are used the battery from the screwdriver MAKITA cheres stabilizer 5 in) .
At the moment we plan this thing with a computer to connect to the BWG in the frequency change was easy ,and presets to create ,and to alter the controller again is PPC)) Vopshchim device was assembled in a hurry from that horrible body electric razpredelnica))) Here is a photo and video (5 MB all together) http://slil.ru/29338199

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07

No, well, what are you a hacker if proprietary software use :-)
Fuck BVG - take Sbagen
az

PS
Don't tell me that you are under the air vents
:cry:

ZZY
Sorry for the off.
I'm under fire until I looked for another material, and then try to look.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:40

I'm a LIFE hacker!!! life - game))))) and , Yes, under the air vents and sit))))

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31

The video and photos you can't see which contacts were used and where they were applied to the earlobes or the forehead and back of head.
How difficult is the device to repeat? Schemes seen in the Internet, interested in the practical side of things.
Well, the video is awesome - 2 files at 1 second. The box blinks two LEDs, cool, one can see what works :lol:

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39

Emil )))) the Device is difficult to repeat due to the fact that is used common controller.And the programmer too, not like in ATmega - 5 wires)))

Applied the electrodes to the earlobes.

Principle - luboi generator at 10 Hz Mona sbatsat ( in

Alfaria dominant 10 Hz and that the Isho crammed) and some of nett voltage Converter to attach to it.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40

Generally cheres computer to do I think it is easier and more convenient frequency poluchitsa.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:43

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11

Тапка wrote:all over the computer to do I think it is easier and more convenient frequency poluchitsa.
Oh, and that interferes with computer output the signal?
Just need to know the voltage and current.
TRANS + resistance - that's all alfaria :?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19

I have a square signal AC +9 and -9 volts ( so the LEDs and lights flash differently) .
In the instructions to Alivaryia this is what is written - 19 volts,the current is from 5 to 500 microamperes, but we less current made eyes out thou honestly)))
TRANS is taken normal network enabled Vice versa ,voltage and current regulated input with Campa and variable rescom until the output of the electrode.
We doing probably this week with this issue.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jun 24, 2010 13:44

also this idea was, but right now, the subject noticed, thought it was not real.
however, Sneaker, you are familiar with the signal generated by ALTARIA? before joining it is necessary to study docks.
sure there just going pulses with a frequency of 10Hz?

and most importantly, where is the circuit?
At the moment planned this thing with a computer to connect to the BWG in the frequency change was easy ,and presets to create ,and to alter the controller again is PPC))
why? make management on the device via buttons and indicator
Oh, and that interferes with computer output the signal?
Just need to know the voltage and current.
TRANS + resistance - that's all alfaria Confused
it is necessary so: to write simple software pulse generator for the COM port to the port - transistor switch powered by a 19

PROFIT!

here's something: http://www.redcircuits.com/Page19.htm

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jun 24, 2010 15:19

Экко wrote:Sneaker, you are familiar with the signal generated by ALTARIA? before joining it is necessary to study docks.

sure there just going pulses with a frequency of 10Hz?
And since when alfaria pointer?
Экко wrote:why? make management on the device via buttons and indicator
Poteau that the computer has a sound card
Экко wrote:it is necessary so: to write simple software pulse generator for the COM port to the port - transistor switch powered by a 19
have a sound card

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jun 24, 2010 16:14

there is a sound card
damn, should not zatsiklivatsya the soundcard and use it for everything.

forget the range 20 - 20 000 Hz? and then the program easier to write to COM port.

I have abandoned the development of Nautilus is similar to the BWgen program. Here it is possible to alter for this purpose.
There is a change in the frequency and even the support sessions, however it is something he needs to work on.

Do as you want of course, but I think the version with COM ports or LPT is more practical, easier and more efficient.
the Generation of rectangular pulses of low frequency through COM port one of the easiest and best options
You are going to amplify the output of zvukovojj a trance, but then you have to calculate its parameters to get the desired output. Plus doing a chain directly to the map - also I think maybe not safe for the card.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jun 24, 2010 17:15

Экко wrote:forget the range of 20 - 20 000 Hz?
for rectangles, such restrictions is not 8)
Экко wrote:You are going to amplify the output of zvukovojj a trance, but then you have to calculate its parameters to get the desired output.
Che is there to expect?
Proportion.
Экко wrote:Plus do a circuit directly to the map - also I think maybe not safe for the card.
Duc
Matching strativity has not been canceled

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jun 24, 2010 17:53

so, gathered transistor switch, just connect minus from my power supply to the ground of the PC as a speaker intermittently squeaked and she froze. Did under the scheme http://www.bwgen.com/magicjim/Mind-pcm.gif

only instead of the batteries took the power supply, apparently this caused God knows what. here, you can probably only use voltages in the PC, I mean with BP computer

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 24, 2010 20:53

Importantly,the brain is not stuck accidentally ,be careful :)

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:21

Andrew Kabankov will not crash))) we passed wave Monroe ,BWG , Svetozara,rainbow,magnetic stimulation of the brain, we are the stalkers who go to the Burner without protection,we kill the burer with a knife and bare hands, we're looking for artifacts in a deadly anomalies of spending 10 kits at a time ))))
P. S Stalker Call of Pripyat cages already blew my brain)))))

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:27

Humpty Baltay quote -
- And since when alfaria pointer? -- , memoriz!!!! I had the old user alfaria that there is a frequency of 10 Hz is dominant and what is signalcopy.
We just got 8-12 Hz rectangle and gave it a try ( after referring to the effect of frequency on the head and body ).

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:33

Anyways - if Kampa sculpt - the program -the generator of signals of various shape,sound output Kampa on the key then the TRANS .

The power key and TRANS - battery ( Schaub interchange was plated and not hurt our poor Mosk))).

Normal maps are missing the low frequencies ( below 20 Hz) without any problems.There Affairs on half an hour .

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:44

ECCO the scheme to draw need is gemorno PPC,time netwww .
And then,using the controller for which you need to sculpt a complex programmer ( I made his current game does not start it) .

I just have oooooook good friend razrabotchik electronics MWS friend who is still developing and does - and alfario and electrooculogram and removing of the pulse in the dream ,for which many thanks to him.
Kama, thou should - can rivet the device and send a little money( a little bit Fars) ....( the odmin menacingly waving sneakers)))))

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10

the Power key and TRANS - battery ( Schaub interchange was plated and not hurt our poor Mosk)))
on Radiokote I said that we should use optotransistor to operabase, otherwise there is a risk to burn the mother http://radiokot.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=31869
you are using the controller for which you need to sculpt a sophisticated programmer
everything is much simpler: multivibrator

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31

Optocoupler ??? Estessno!!!!! I outline written scheme)))))
The multivibrator is of course I beg and good - but I just have the controller already sewn)))))))

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06

Optocoupler ???
:lol: and then the optocoupler? it was about operabase

Made device! this time powered from the PSU of the computer, the transistor though p-n-p, but the difference for the port no, the main thing with a small leak. When connecting to the temples, ear lobes see the flash of course is not very noticeable. As for the effect definitely can't tell yet, there will be time to satisty as it should. the signals applied to its software

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14

optotransistor is the optocoupler........and the optocoupler is also she..........smaato will not......Incidentally we have a voltage output variable .

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39

ECCO - the smartest you Our electroneg - in any case, the device that contacts the body,head,ears if you want)) - must have battery .
And you here on BP Kampa energized .
Last edited by Тапка on Sat Jun 26, 2010 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 26, 2010 13:28

the smartest you elektronweg
and, Radiomechanic 3 year az
in any case, the device that contacts the body,head,ears if you want))
refute: machines Electric, I would not eat tons 220V
we Have incidentally the voltage AC output
but this is unacceptable, this exposure only pulses of one polarity