My ALTARIA ))

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Igor
Re: My ALTARIA ))

Post by Igor » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Igor wrote:Tell me, dear, the subject died?
Have something to share? Continue! :wink: Not everyone who buys, evading on the forum. Share your achievements and others will catch up. :?
Yes share nothing, just have an interest in the topic of TES therapy. From what I found in the sale I can afford only ALTARIA, but the device itself is very primitive and does not satisfy my needs, and the firm is a manufacturer of very dubious origin (I mean "Promkapital"), because the idea of purchasing Alfaria I put. Another device that suits me I don't pull for Finance (51к R.), and then I saw that the forum has already been discussed the homemade version of the device, that's interested in. However, judging by the date of the last message in this thread, the idea was abandoned...

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06

Igor
All I managed to dig up on the Internet is infa devices:
ALTARIA -anything plainly is not present any where except this forum.
Dr. TES - this drug looks highly compromised its sellers because a lot of reviews in natiki like: "the sellers sold the unit grandmother is 68 years old... as a panacea for all"
And praise Otzi sellers of course...

Well, amid all the above mentioned, as I understand on the forums Sgsnemu (one of the ideas is the target user of these devices) as a particularly admiring comments not found

I also have a interest in this subject read the study but so far the opinion is that these machines(which 50тыров and above) should be in the hospitals and course work must be under the supervision of a physician...
And ALTARIA and Dr. TPP is not clear(yet) what instruments will... nauchitsya to live in the alpha rhythm?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17

Igor wrote: a manufacturer of a dubious origin (I mean "Promkapital"),
I wonder how the company can be very dubious origin :) like the procedure of registration of commercial structures in Russia uniform .

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:55

Andrey Kabanov
Probably meant the fact that this firm also sell early, and now probably sells:
Electronic cigarette
-Insoles for weight loss(and maybe even why XS...)
In Internet you can find PTS easy...
That, as it belittles the importance of Alfaria(IMHO)

And before it is firm sell
Some bracelets and apparatus Orobaton...

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Mon Dec 19, 2011 13:07

Hi,
I am also very interested in this topic.
maverikthere are much cheaper devices such as BT11 http://www.ebay.com/itm/BT11-Brain-Tune ... 35b507e171
BT9 http://www.ebay.com/itm/BT9-Brain-Tuner ... 8841222361
it's cheap
there are more expensive http://www.alleviahealth.com/alpha-stim-scs.htm
I. T. right now he saving up want to buy BT11 (for the cheapest of stimulants in the region of about 100Hz)

He recently read about it, but the General gist of it is, as I understand it
it all started with a very distant time, when the animal poked electrodes into his head and watched their behavior.... probably all heard about the rat which was able to press on the pedal, propelling himself died about a month out from exhaustion. Further experiments on people in the 70's if I am not mistaken (read the book Delgado) is a very strong effects (euphoria, "scary talk":), causeless laughter, fits of rage, women who navyaschivo wanted to marry those who never knew, etc.)
So the theme is working and very.... The only thing you will stimulate the brain implanted electrode (by the way I remember the numbers there was about 4 mA) is exact impact, another thing you'll stimulate your head non-invasive.
Non-invasive stimulation - without the introduction of anything into the brain. There are two kinds - TMS and TES. Transcranial magnetic stimulation and
Transcranial electric stimulation. Think trancranial magnetic stimulation has great potential due to the fact that it is not accurate enough.
But electric stimulation - already more or less has something in theory. That is, IMHO, what you need to get this exact effect.
Goal - kicks or even euphoria if possible)).
What is the brain, including
skin: the top layer is a bad conductor, the bottom good
skull/bone is a poor conductor
the brain is a good conductor
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0% ... ay1196.png
Well, through the skin we're breaking, brain - finally free, but with the skull could be a problem, but no! The skull was riddled with cravotta, so we were lucky otherwise it would have to drill :). In other words, the current of our will, likely approximately in a straight line. Ie, this is not what we will use wires to the temples, and the current will not go through the brain, and on the inner surface around the arch of the skull bones.

The essence of the stimulus:
at our level any emotion can be roughly equated to the selection of one or another psychoactive substance, namely dopamine (+norepinephrine), serotonin and endorphins.
Serotonin - the pleasure, the sense of serenity (the absence of motivation to action transformation of the world rather pull for sex or for sleep, because it produces melanin/sleepy prophetic-in (can't remember the exact name)).
Dopamine - pleasure, because it pulls together a norepinephrine is also increased concentration (seems easier, considered, remembered faster, etc.). Dopamine in turn is the motivator, just want to act.
Endorphins - a sense of satisfaction, equanimity, removes the feeling of pain (for example it stimulates the morphine, which as far as I know completely eliminates the pain of any power) demotiviruet.

Woooooo.... and there are organs in the brain that secrete various prophetic-VA. For example, the limbic system (governing emotions) is unfortunately in the middle of the brain. Passing electricity through them, we encourage their work, respectively, the production of substances.
If we return to the experiments on the implantation of electrodes in the limbic system as far as I know was only implanted animals (results with a mouse is more than obvious - rushing 5+), but people just on the perimeter without affecting the limbic system still rules. There were also reports of previously experienced emotions.

ABOUT the EXISTING DEVICES

as I understand it they all work but the two main frequencies of about 10 Hz and about 100 Hz.
for reviews of American users - 10 Hz soothes (probably serotonin or endorphins), 100 Hz - on the contrary "chases", there are reviews on gipersalivacia and concentration (which is something I kind of have seen :)) and we have a significant dopamine. IMHO this is confirmed by the opinion Sneaker. The truth is definitely not that it gradually increases the frequency...
I propose to experiment in the region of 100 Hz, because subjective effect of this frequency is much more fun because you really become super human if in fact the effect. Only likely to be the opposite effect - "undo" after the cessation of stimulation (depression and demotivation) and may not be. Actually someone wrote on Thu Opole as stimulated all day the next day was mild depression.<

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Mon Dec 19, 2011 13:19

In General, based on previous experiments with implanted chips - was served a simple constant current, so most likely there is no miracle the signals from the miracle forms. Think just need to get to the place you want to generally stimulate the desired body, and then you can start to experiment with the frequency and signal strength. Frequency, in turn, seems likely to have an impact, because it is likely that one and the same body may develop a different substances while working on different frequencies, so we got what we stimuliruet the work of this body, and he gave us Nada substances in return)).

what happens if you take the output from the speakers or headphones, run the prog sound generation and calmly put it on the right frequency. What is the signal for headphones?

Okay shorter in the evening I will try to buy naushniki wire, stick it into a computer and generate all sound 10Hz 100Hz first, then try. Tomorrow I will write, che came out, well.... if you can.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 19, 2011 19:29

Andreyo,
please type in a search for transcranial electrostimulation, electrosleep, electroanalgesia and the read carefully the theory, especially about the maximum permissible values of currents...

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33

Duplicate from another thread:
Here I found an interesting device AHSAP-01

the Website of the manufacturer.
instruction manual.

The device has a bunch of settings and modes, and in addition to its basic functions, if you wish, IMHO can be applied, and TES therapy. Only need another cap, I think from the Doctor-TES will do.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:I Wonder how the company can be very dubious origins ,like the procedure of registration of commercial structures in Russia uniform .
Dear Practices rights, with the firm listed a lot of questionable products, and in addition to the legal address of Promkapital was a dozen firms, all in one room, interestingly all of them were not close? :) But in the absence of the site and a contact phone number in our time is just bad manners.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34

Igor wrote:Duplicates from another thread:
Here I found an interesting device AHSAP-01
Would you first bought the device,then used,and then duplicated in different branches.This branch by the way "Doing it yourself".It is desirable to have other devices with which you compare.
And that is Amateur hour,the efficiency of the devices is determined by the number of firms on the same legal address.
Igor wrote:legal address of Promkapital was a dozen firms, all in one room, interestingly all of them were not close?
The fact that one legal address of the registered member a lot of firms,it is normal for Moscow.

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:30

Андрей Кабанков wrote:would You first bought the device,then used,and then duplicated in different branches.This branch by the way "Doing it yourself".It is desirable to have other devices with which you compare.And that is Amateur hour,the efficiency of the devices is determined by the number of firms on the same legal address.
I'm really sorry if someone hurt or broke something. In my messages no advertising no advertising against someone or something, this is purely my very personal opinion, which I shared with others. And big thanks to this forum because it gives me the opportunity.

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Andreyo,
please type in a search for transcranial electrostimulation, electrosleep, electroanalgesia and the read carefully the theory, especially about the maximum permissible values of currents...
don't quite understand what you meant

In short I tried to make the TPP analogue through the sound card:
I have connected my computer to my amp, to the speakers are regular wires. Well, I sobssna and unscrewed the wires, downloaded the software sound generator. First, connect wires to the bulb, checked at low frequency (1-2Hz) - bulb lit up as it should, in theory, sinusoidal waves gently illuminates gradually fades out, when a rectangular waveform sharply. Therefore, I felt that everything is OK).

The only thing fucked up is the electrodes - pieces of foil, attached to the ears with paper clips))). Not a very robust design...
Connected to the ear wire, put first 10Hz/rectangular waveform. Began to gradually increase the volume (=voltage), a tingling sensation, if you raise even higher, then began pulsing white flashes across the screen)), reduced to the extent that there is a tingling sensation, does not cause strong discomfort and no white flashes... Sat for a minute or two the EFFECT is ZERO. Switched to 100Hz - also two minutes sat - ZERO, try 77 - THE same thing. And then started to fall off "electrodes":))). Today, I bought hair clips, in the evening I will try to sit for 20 minutes to 10Hz for 20 minutes at 100Hz view...

By the way wanted to ask what signal gives sound card (AC97) and how this signal can distort the amplifier? The output must be not square the signals, and smoothed. Or what?

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Dec 20, 2011 23:52

Dear Andreianot be so carefree about their health, it's Your... :)

Your estestvoispytateley experiments wanted to say that two or three minutes is not the time that would be something to get a feel of the TES sessions are from 10 to 60 minutes and electric up to 2 hours. And please for your own safety put some sort of current limiter circuit, 5 milliamps for no more, and you know, a person's resistance varies on his mood, the more fun the resistance is less and the current greater. So how can get, so you got experiments to do, connect yourself, adjust the volume on the tingling in the ears, and then BAM, recalled a joke, funny, and have not
АндрейО wrote:white flashes across the screen))
a black screen may occur... Gently need wisely. And Your amp is also on the medical equipment does not pull it at the most inopportune moment to break through to phase or ground, then you can go to the morgue to please. It is better to find the amp with a battery supply.

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:22

Yes, you need to put a current limiter.

tried yesterday
15 minutes 100Hz - nothing
15 minutes by 77Гц - somewhere in the middle of those 15 minutes felt very pleasant warm rush of sentiment. However, this surge lasted somewhere around 20sec, and then the mood has leveled off again.
15 minutes 10Hz - gradual increase of the mood toward peace, similar to the one that happens after you eat well or workout.

In General, the mood enhancement is barely noticeable, but it is. Although the short tide was pretty high. I think I will try put limiter and sit down for an hour under 10Hz, under 77Гц, I'll try all the same gradually increase, gradually decrease the frequency, maybe I was wrong about the futility of this...
Still have thoughts that maybe it is very effectively under stress, not to improve mood in normal condition. I'll have to catch the moment...

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18

I read - in General, it's messy transcranial electro stimulation, because (from the wiki) all modern computer simulations of show that the current flows almost throughout the brain, and it stimulates the hypothalamus as previously thought. Therefore, the effects is rather a placebo.

Igor

Post by Igor » Thu Dec 22, 2011 15:32

АндрейО wrote:I Read - in General, it's messy transcranial electro stimulation, because (from the wiki) all modern computer simulations of show that the current flows almost throughout the brain, and it stimulates the hypothalamus as previously thought. Therefore, the effects is rather a placebo.
Well that conclusion You have too little data. Each part of the brain is only sensitive to a specific frequency, ie if you move the frequency to the entire brain, then the incentive effect will be only that portion whose frequency coincides with the input. For a good account of the need to do a blood test for serotonin before and after TES session. Well, after talking about the placebo.

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:09

Igor wrote: Every part of the brain is only sensitive to a specific frequency, ie if you move the frequency to the entire brain, then the incentive effect will be only that portion whose frequency coincides with the input.
and from this information by the way?

Igor

Post by Igor » Thu Dec 22, 2011 22:43

АндрейО wrote:
Igor wrote: Every part of the brain is only sensitive to a specific frequency, ie if you move the frequency to the entire brain, then the incentive effect will be only that portion whose frequency coincides with the input.
and from this information by the way?
I do not remember the source, remember to lay out.

Igor

Post by Igor » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55

АндрейО wrote:15 minute 77Гц - somewhere in the middle of those 15 minutes felt very pleasant warm rush of sentiment. However, this surge lasted somewhere around 20sec, and then the mood has leveled off again.
IMHO it was the release of endorphins, then the next 20 seconds. was their assimilation and therefore "leveled."

Сергей Владимирович.

Post by Сергей Владимирович. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14

Hello!
If you make homemade "Alfaria" or the device TES, have a look here: http://cxem.net/medic/medic22.php
This theme has appeared relatively recently, thanks good man!

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Jan 15, 2012 22:54

Сергей Владимирович. wrote:Hello!
If you make homemade "Alfaria" or the device TES, have a look here: http://cxem.net/medic/medic22.php
Thanks for the link, very interesting.

АндрейО

Post by АндрейО » Mon Jan 23, 2012 13:12

no one is going tried?

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:51

75...77 Hz is the frequency of the so-called EEE to humans.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jun 20, 2013 18:27

now, to sum!
experiments with 10, 100, 77 Hz is all nonsense without the knowledge and proper electrode placement will give nothing (which was confirmed by experimenters :) )
the topic of Alfaria. in order to reproduce, it is necessary to record the signal with the original apparatus the electronic recorder, then development. write a program under MK, so that gave a signal in digit, then ADC. details: will need a Converter to do 18 volts, naprugi batteries is not enough to create the desired current with a large resistance of the skin. will also need a Converter voltage - current with an adjustable restriction.

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:21

Form of the TPP signal in the device is incorrect, the form alfaria sort of copied from the original.