Detector of different phases of sleep

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Всеволод Николаев
Detector of different phases of sleep

Post by Всеволод Николаев » Wed Jun 09, 2010 22:39

Lord DIY. What do you think, is it possible to invent and fabricate such a detector. Precedents in principle already available. For example, an infrared sensor which detects the REM phase used in some cars. The main feature of this detector should be a clear registration of the offensive phase of deep sleep.

http://www.galactic.org.ua/Prostranstv/pf1.htm
the Fourth phase of sleep is a deeper sleep. The EEG — Delta waves, breathing and heart rate slow, body temperature and brain is slightly reduced. And suddenly after 20-30 minutes of deep sleep, the brain returns to the second phase of shallow sleep. It's like her brain starts to reverse and tries to Wake up. But instead of waking up, that is, the return in the first phase of sleep, the brain moves on to the fifth phase, called "REM-sleep". A characteristic feature of this phase — rapid eye movement from side to side (rapid eye movement — hence the name phase, in contrast to NREM — nonrapid eye movement). Sleeping have almost completely lost the tone of muscles — the so-called atonic, only work the tiny muscles of auditory ossicles, extraocular muscles and the diaphragm. But EEG of the brain becomes the same as the pillow. Quickens heart and respiratory rate, temperature and pressure. REM sleep lasts about 10 minutes or so. By the end of the night in the last cycles, the duration of REM sleep increases. It turns out that sleeping in complete immobility, the brain is extremely active. Because of this amazing combination of characteristics of REM sleep got its second name — "paradoxical sleep". After the REM phase ends, again follow in strict order of second, third and fourth phase.
There is an idea to develop on the basis of this sensor-detector device, like the well-known "Dream-3", which would give a hint to the sleeping person in deep sleep that he is sleeping and waking, but not the man himself, and his consciousness. To do this, the alarm must be light and of a different type, for example combined binaural rhythm...<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:13

Vsevolod Nikolaev
:lol: Look here http://www.mindmachine.ru/dreamstalker.htm

Врач Без Лицензии

Post by Врач Без Лицензии » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:37

Âñåâîëîä Íèêîëàåâ
Âñåâîëîä Íèêîëàåâ wrote:áóäèë, íî íå òîëüêî ñàìîãî ÷åëîâåêà, à åãî ñîçíàíèå.
Íó è ïåðë!... ˇ êàêèõ ýòî ñîçíàíèå ïîð ÷è åëîâåêà ñàì ÷åëîâåê åñòü âåùè àáñîëþòíî îòäåëííûå äðóã îò äðóãà? Ïðàâèëüíåå, óâàæàåìûé, òàê áûëî áû ñêàçàòü: "...íî òîëüêî ÷òîáû áóäèë îí íå ÷åëîâåêà, à ïîìîãàë åìó â îñîçíàòü ñåáÿ ñíîâèäåíèè". À òî òàê ïîëó÷àåòñÿ - ñîçíàíèå ïðîáóäèëîñü, âñòàëî, âûïèëî êîôå è ò. ä., è âñ ýòî â ðåàëå :lol:à ñàì ÷åëîâåê áåç åù äðûõíåò çàäíèõ íîã! Æå Ýòî óæå ìîæåò áûòü òîëüêî ïðè íåïîñðåäñòâåííûõ àñòðàëüíûõ ïóòååñòâèÿõ. Òàê ÷òî Âàì ðåêîìåíäóþ âçÿòü óðîêè ïîâûøåíèÿ ðàçâûèòèÿ íàâûêîâ èçÿùíîé ñëîâåñíîñòè - áåç îáèä!...

Всеволод Николаев

Post by Всеволод Николаев » Fri Jun 11, 2010 0:02

Thank you Dimas for the link. But it's not quite what I need. The basic idea is to awaken the human consciousness before we begin the process of "withdrawal" in the OS or "departure" in the astral.
the Doctor Without a License
Well, a gem!... Since when the consciousness of man and man himself there are things completely separated from each other?
Dear friend. If You had a license You would certainly know about the condition sleep paralysis, which happens quite rarely but sometimes, the people who woke up from a NAP, but can't control his body. And are not in the astral or in a lucid
the dream and "inside" of your body or a body here and now. You would certainly be aware of that human condition which is called - the mind is awake and body is asleep...
Correct, my dear, would be to say: "...but only so he wouldn't Wake the man, and helped him to realize himself in the dream". And it so happens - consciousness awoke, got up, drank coffee, etc., and all this in real life , and the man himself back to sleep without hind legs!It can be only in direct astral puteshestviyah. So I recommend You to take lessons improve razvitiya skills of fine literature - no offense!...
So, my dear, said all right. I hope too, no offense...

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:58

Vsevolod Nikolaev
Всеволод Николаев wrote:Main idea is to awaken the human consciousness before we begin the process of "withdrawal" in the OS or "departure" in the astral.
Dear Vsevolod, the state of sleep paralysis I don't know, as well as on the state of incomplete awakening, but it's not about that! You talked about the state of waking consciousness as the GOAL for which you want to create something. So surely the aim in this case is to cause a state of sleep paralysis :lol:? And that's just what You write in the quoted paragraph - "to awaken the consciousness of man before you will begin the nursing process in the OS" - tell me, what's the point? Rather, as You imagine that, eh?!. Wake up, I say, in the state of sleep paralysis? But then it is unclear why this is necessary. If You yourself could understand it more in the practice of exit to OS, you would know that the "intermediate" condition, about which You write, just no, rather, it lasts a few hundredths of seconds, and the most important thing is that this condition to anyone objectively not necessary. The goal, after all, is the OS itself! And if people took it, what else do you want? Or does he need some unknown prior training?!. In my opinion, to put it mildly, shortsighted. It's like saying: "the goal is to dive ready to cross the road on green". And then there is the ready - light green, cross and all :lol:! And here, too, if people just recognized myself in the dream and was there to be active, here it is the goal of the practitioner, and pontano why here still need some additional troubles. I hope You get the idea! Here I think I agree with Dimas'ohms, and it is, I think, would agree with that - on this ground, everything is ready, the truth is that there is DreamStalker, which is quite good for entry in OS, and nothing more do not need to think! In how to be objective :lol:! Well, another thing is that Stalker raspiaren, to put it mildly, not very honest methods (see my previous post), well, okay, let's leave it on conscience of authors!...<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01

Vsevolod Nikolaev
You will have experience of the OS ?
Not very clear what it means to awaken consciousness to care in the OS.When you dream you awaken consciousness,then starts the OS.There are phases (pre-OS), when consciousness works,body is asleep,but the images of the dream had not yet started.But then "black screen" and do not know why this is and what it can do,and to poimatj it rarely and with a direct exit to OS.
When you are asleep and dreaming you on autopilot follow the dream plot,the appearance of awareness, you "Wake up" in the dream and no longer follow his story,and simply remain in the place where you became self-aware.Then act like in the real world,as in reality,only the world around that was the moment of realization.

Врач Без Лицензии

Post by Врач Без Лицензии » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01

Îé,..í áë, èçâèíÿþñü, ïðåäûäóùåå ñîîáùåíèå Ãîñòÿ - ìî, îïÿòü ÿ, çàðàçà, çàáûë âîéòè ïîä ñâîèì èìåíåì!...

Врач Без Лицензии

Post by Врач Без Лицензии » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03

Âñåâîëîä Íèêîëàåâ

Ïîñìîòðèòå ñîîáùåíèå Àíäðåÿ Êàáàíêîâà - âîò è òî æå ÿ ïðî :?!...

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 11, 2010 21:05

Vsevolod Nikolaev - all have been invented based on the infrared sensor, and homemade and purchased - just nothing)))
If the sensor is going to do his eyes, then Mona the mouse to take computernow ,at the time, I sooooo did a lot of infrared .and my opinion - the sensors are non-functional.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jun 11, 2010 21:06

We are now for normal research is not enough - not believe - a few chokes for power Converter)))))

Всеволод Николаев

Post by Всеволод Николаев » Sat Jun 12, 2010 23:50

Andrey Kabanov
There is a phase (to the OS) when the mind runs,the body is asleep,but the images of the dream had not yet started.But then "black screen" and do not know why this is and what it can do,and to poimatj it rarely and with a direct exit to OS.

When you are asleep and dreaming you on autopilot follow the dream plot,the appearance of awareness, you "Wake up" in the dream and no longer follow his story,and simply remain in the place where you became self-aware.Then act like in the real world as in reality only
the world around the one that was at the time of realization.
The "place" where You became self-aware. You can't consciously choose a specific "place". "Place" chooses You. In the initial stage, the stage of the "black screen" You are free to choose and the right place and the right time. What good is awareness when you're "blindfolded", "put in train" and "driven" in the "place" that you don't need that probably exists only in your imagination and then you know it's awareness. The lack of conscious control to select the desired coordinates is the main
the disadvantage of all of these practices and gadgets.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:01

Vsevolod Nikolaev
In theory, beautiful.
But in my opinion to get in the OS with the given coordinate is impossible.Being already in the OS you can change the time coordinate,but this is not easy.

Всеволод Николаев

Post by Всеволод Николаев » Sun Jun 13, 2010 20:59

Andrey Kabanov
In theory it is beautiful. But in my opinion to get in the OS with the given coordinate is impossible.
So I'm not talking about the OS. I'm talking about the starting opportunities of free consciousness that is not bound to the body, not tied to the OS, not tied to the astral plane.
Just for this you need to go to the initial starting condition for consciousness.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 13, 2010 21:21

We can talk about it if you start as had and solved problems.Based on my experience,I believe that such a state where you can order the OS coordinates does not exist.
Correspondingly catch what is not meaningless.

х-р

Post by х-р » Mon Jun 14, 2010 23:11

Maybe it's
One of the first reliable points of support was the state, designated by the term "Point 10". That gave her the number ten, nothing symbolic; I don't even remember why I accustomed this name.

Among other things, we didn't want it confused with other forms of consciousness, and so later it turned into "ten". We learned how to accurately recognize this state, and again immersed in their subjects. Easily identifiable "Point 10" represents such a state, when the mind is awake and body is asleep, that is, all physiological responses correspond to the condition of the surface or a deep sleep, but brain waves behave somewhat differently. The corresponding EEG reflects the melting pot of waves, which are usually associated with surface and deep sleep, but they overlap "beta"signals (the waking state).

The readings allowed us to determine exactly when the subject moves to a "Point 10". This condition is simply impossible to imagine or to fabricate, even if someone had such a strange desire.

The next step was made thanks to one interesting assumption. If the body is asleep, the physical senses are fully or partially disabled, then why not try to find those frequencies that have increased the perception that is different from the traditional five senses? When we started to use high-frequency "beta"signals that our test subjects saw something besides the usual black before my eyes.

First, in a darkened cabin there was a glow and colored spots, it is not dependent on open or closed eyes. Then in my head I heard the sounds, other than artificial signals: voice, music, and sometimes loud explosions, instantly deducing from the subjects "Point 10" (they still have not found an explanation).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 14, 2010 23:20

It's not that.
Point 10 lies in the path of direct access to the OS.
Relaxation-the loss of the senses of the body-this point (sounds or voices-fractal images)-OS.

х-р

Post by х-р » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:43

Андрей Кабанков wrote:It's not that.
Point 10 lies in the path of direct access to the OS.
Relaxation-the loss of the senses of the body-this point (sounds or voices-fractal images)-OS.
No. Point 10 has nothing to do with the OS irrelevant. She was nowhere near him lies. This is quite a unique artificial condition. The instrument of research rather clearly confirm these differences. You yourself can read it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 16, 2010 14:03

This is the point,as you describe it is before entering in the OS.
As to the OS it does not apply.At this point,as you describe it,I've been many times.It is familiar to anyone who has experience with direct outputs in the OS or from the body,but that the same by and large.Nothing unique I do not see it.

х-р

Post by х-р » Wed Jun 16, 2010 22:33

Don't know what you point Andrew had been there, but I do know that a similar state which is described in the second book, Monroe is artificially generated, synthetic can still say so.It is also transit, as you write, before entering the OS.It is an independent, separate state. And its main feature is a specific EEG which in fact does not happen in nature and should not be.
Easily identifiable "Point 10" represents such a state, when the mind is awake and body is asleep, that is, all physiological responses correspond to the condition of the surface or deep sleep, but brain waves behave somewhat differently. The corresponding EEG reflects the melting pot of waves, which are usually associated with surface and deep sleep, but they overlap "beta"signals (the waking state).
If you have conducted studies using EEG, you would see that in normally sleeping person and a person who is asleep and is in a state of OSA, EEG almost indistinguishable. The person also who is able to "Point 10" it will be such registration of brain waves which are described above.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 16, 2010 22:56

And this is not a natural state.Under direct access in the OS means that you fall asleep while maintaining awareness.That is, the process of falling asleep is observed from the side,then this point can be seen.
Maybe it's different state by EEG,but the description of what is happening-this is it.With him there are also tactile sensations shaking body,although it is still at the same time.
Although consistent with EEG waves of sleep + beta activity of informed observations from the outside.

х-р

Post by х-р » Sat Jun 19, 2010 15:07

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Although consistent with EEG waves of sleep + beta activity of informed observations from the outside.
Ordinarily you combined, the two EEG will not get because this is in the nature simply does not happen. Don't believe me - check.