The magical machine with his own hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
The magical machine with his own hands

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 13:26

Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Fri Jun 04, 2010 13:45

"Well, finally", I thought by downloading this book. Finally it is possible to collect the machine, the pattern of which is not difficult any tester for $ 20 but sell for the price of a computer (which is several orders of magnitude harder).
But alashere only the description of some "magical" cars of dreams, pyramids, plumbs, generators, psychotronic energy, etc., etc.
Sorry, sorry...

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 05, 2010 14:26

Emil

as I wrote in response to the topic that was deleted (the author was talking about MM from the strange crystals SHF and EHF and something else):

mind machine, working with sessions must have a digital component, i.e., memory, CPU..

of course, a purely analog MM can be done, was the same retro MM with a lamp instead of glasses (on this site there is an article "History of mind machines", something like this), but this MM will only work on one frequency, you have to change manually twisting the handle of resuce.

to create a digital MM only expert (at least try to write the firmware for the controller at Acme :wink: )

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 14:43

Emil
Katici invented acupuncture, but its application requires a lot of knowledge. Kuznetsov proposed obligatory that with a little less efficiency doing almost the same thing.
Sleepy generator peremenka. (alpha, beta ...)
To fiction addiction make the generator frequency sweep.

Another look into the category of "instruments"

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 05, 2010 15:22

Sleepy generator peremenka. (alpha, beta ...)
but it will be running on the same MM manually adjustable frequency.

it will not be of the same effect from both the MM sessions

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 15:38

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:00

nail
bear in mind what to do only 3 generator: 1 light, two sound: two sound generator would be to generate binaural beats

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:12

All easier.
Player with drive and self-employed glasses.
Took the disk with the alpha paramanik on the glasses and turned to alpha and forward.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:15

Everything is easier.
Player with drive and self-employed glasses.
Took the disk with the alpha paramanik on the glasses and turned to alpha and forward.
Eeeee.. then better gate decoder + CD player.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:19

Decoder
1. the extra wire
2. may be cranky at work

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:30

Everything is easier.
Decoder
1. the extra wire
2. may be cranky at work
yeah, and points to the need of a generator, this is also an extra wire. or you want to build in glasses? it is unlikely to manually make a miniature cost. then do not forget about the use of SMD components :)

strobe the decoder can be done in the case of a square battery, or if you try it, in case an even smaller size.

And the strobe signal, a disc a hundred times better than your generator frequency sweep with the glasses. Strobe frequency can change as you like, + the division into two channels, and this gives an additional effect.

in General, don't argue :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:44

Эмиль wrote:"Well, finally", I thought by downloading this book. Finally it is possible to collect the machine, the pattern of which is not difficult any tester for $ 20 but sell for the price of a computer (which is several orders of magnitude harder).
But alashere only the description of some "magical" cars of dreams, pyramids, plumbs, generators, psychotronic energy, etc., etc.
Sorry, sorry...
When I bought this book in the American bookseller for the "awesome grandma":) (was a single instance), I thought so too... :? :o

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 17:19

ECCO
http://www.radiosait.ru/page_238.html
one case, frequency really not the same

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Jun 05, 2010 17:31

Independence glasses and not in the signal.
For independence take two generators.

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Sun Jun 06, 2010 0:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:When I bought this book in the American bookseller for the "awesome grandma"
What is striking here is that the leading electronics manufacturers somehow not in a hurry to master these machines. The demand seems to have (judging by this forum at least :)
I just broke my machine PR-2X... :cry:
I think so, because I connected a second power supply to the 4.5 V/800mA stable structure with three wheels., (mother went to 110 V (USA) 4.5 V/600mA, and was unstabilized normal by the way), and now here I sit - thinking about where to find a replacement... no extra Money really...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57

Эмиль wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:When I bought this book in the American bookseller for the "awesome grandma"
What is striking here is that the leading electronics manufacturers somehow not in a hurry to master these machines. The demand seems to have (judging by this forum at least :)
I just broke my machine PR-2X... :cry:
I think so, because I connected a second power supply to the 4.5 V/800mA stable structure with three wheels., (mother went to 110 V (USA) 4.5 V/600mA, and was unstabilized normal by the way), and now here I sit - thinking about where to find a replacement... no extra Money really...
Doubt it - the options are normal, power may not be the cause. Check the polarity on the block. If the machine pozhilova, then it could be the battery. As the case may be in the battery if it is completely discharged. There is acid - he did a helluva lot of dislikes. Check the polarity and voltage at the output of the block and put eight hours on a charge. If the battery died completely, Malinka from the unit will not work until you battery no disconnect at all. Such batteries we have available for sale. I'm on my Nova About once changed.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Jun 06, 2010 16:30, edited 3 times in total.

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:as the case may be the battery, if completely discharged
Yes, it was. I fully discharged when listening to the session. I'll try to do as You suggest. Like put longer to charge, however 4 hours total (the manual says 5 is necessary, turning off the machine).
Oh, and I turned it on with the adapter she just needs to work, or just from the battery? Now, she no signs of life showed. And the instructions clearly stated that the Adapter that comes with the system sootvetsvuyusche matched. Adapters with different voltage or polarity, can bring the system down.
PS. The polarity on the unit is appropriate, plus the center..

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:25

Emil

if it doesn't work with the old machine and can't buy new ones, collect gate decoder and download Mind Explorer

here the device, reminiscent of antique MM.

http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=83

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2010 14:46

Экко wrote:Emil

if it doesn't work with the old machine and can't buy new ones, collect gate decoder and download Mind Explorer

here the device, reminiscent of antique MM.

http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=83
ECCOthanks for the link-I was looking for such circuits. az

papa87

Re: the Magical machine with his own hands

Post by papa87 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 20:38

HMM and I read with great pleasure Thank you Image