Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Здравник

Post by Здравник » Thu Nov 22, 2018 23:59

Dear Humpty , most of the photos in the posts is missing. Without them not so clearly. There is a way to revive the photos ?

милениум

Post by милениум » Thu Dec 20, 2018 13:37

Седой wrote:
Wed May 29, 2013 0:24
I have one samansa boiled a decoction of herbs 86 in a 50 litre tank. I drank this pleasure almost a month and were asked to Supplement. Otherwise I would have died because modern medicine has the opportunity to diagnose the man who went through the third door and had the temerity to draw attention to himself from the other.
so don't meddle where you shouldn't.
This applies to those who like to travel to where it is not worth it without an invitation.
Thanks,this is very important

Борис Ткаченко

Post by Борис Ткаченко » Fri Dec 21, 2018 15:52

good afternoon. please tell me can I use for making orgone generator-the rocks which do not have clear edges, cut?

александрФ

Post by александрФ » Fri Dec 21, 2018 23:06

Борис Ткаченко wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 15:52
good afternoon. please tell me can I use for making orgone generator-the rocks which do not have clear edges, cut?
PHC: Maybe.
In your device I successfully using lunar quartz in the form of eggs:
viewtopic.php?p=174247#p174247

Цефеида

Post by Цефеида » Tue Jan 22, 2019 15:08

Greetings to all participants of the branch.
Please, whoever of you undertook to explain to the girl :o in understandable language.
What you need to create a Succor Punch?

Please refrain from sarcasm and give detailed recommendations. In a network of a huge number of sources on this topic. Opinions are very different! It is impossible from the variety to come to a common denominator. The last hope was the portal. 195 pages and without hundreds of 5000 messages, and the specific schemes to be determined.

I need a clear design guide. What it takes to work subject:
- crystal size in cm; inclusions are the place to be or not?
- how to replace PALSO? What is the section of the copper core, the materials of the outer layers, and total length?
manually spinning Mobius strip, if not a screwdriver? (the problem in keeping the corners twisting)
- how many pairs of rings of Mobius to wrap around the crystal: 2, 3..? http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/pro ... C_0008.jpg
- can I mount the tape to the crystal with jewellery (epoxy resin) and whether pre-wrap 1(2)/3 crystal metallic paper, and on top overlay ring winding?
- whether on the basis of the crystal further dimmed the copper spiral?
- powered by crown: can I consolidate twisting the wiring together and do without the crocodiles? I.e., so that transactions from the crystal end with strip crowns?

I would be grateful, proven answers.

p.s. In fact, there is a manual (one of them). In the end there is a detailed review http://www.growingempowered.org/wp-cont ... -Coils.pdf How, in your opinion, the correct data sizes of materials used?<

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Tue Jan 22, 2019 17:53

Цефеида wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 15:08
What you need to create a Succor Punch?
Here a lot depends on what you want from SP.
In my experience, enough to have a crystal the size of a finger and its stupid to wind with thin wire so that the coil is aligned on a resistance with the signal source. This device works well with the OS. If You expect from SP the special effects can strongly complicate the design, but keep in mind, the increase in efficiency is not proportional to the complication. I mean, is it worth the fuss?

PS. The crystals themselves work well, it makes sense to read as establishing a relationship with them. And SP is the way to get crystal something that we really can't, and so to explain even more.

Цефеида

Post by Цефеида » Tue Jan 22, 2019 23:35

Hello, Warlock :)
Thank you for your prompt response.

"what you want from SP"?
I know exactly what I want. Don't want one moment to turn around and see that all Life to vegetate in ignorance of their capabilities. First of all, I want to learn mindfulness in the management of their intentions. I want to master the art of conscious achieve my goals. Want to reach the level when I clearly know that is "my thought", and that I dictated from outside (here, I omitted to clarify that we have, in principle, there can be your thoughts. I think the point is understood).
According To Peggy Phoenix Dubro
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 8.52.20 PM.png
Thus, I would like to apply to this "device" for medicinal purposes.

If you allow me another question: do I understand correctly that in themselves are scalar waves are generated precisely by the Mobius coil connected to the current source, and they in turn affect the crystal?
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 9.33.29 PM.png
It turns out that anyway, and my personal – human so-called power/energy, a priori will not suffice to excite in the crystal, the desired changes? That is, if I intend to follow the above, then for any I need active the generator by an external power source.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:34

Цефеида wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 23:35
master the art of conscious achieve my goals
A worthy goal! That's only if you develop your thesis
Цефеида wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 23:35
we have, in principle, there can be your thoughts
it turns out that our goals are not really our))) there may be a noble confusion, therefore, to postpone this question.

As for scalar waves have to be honest - I have this impenetrable stupid. But Mobius works is thinner than the winding, a fact. I did them right and left, and sdaval, and different wire wound... All the work, and not the left worse than the right. At least I was not injured in the course of the experiments, others will too. IMHO - here all individually.

In relation to health. With simple player ran of binaurally (done by myself) with frequencies very different from the popular frequencies "for Radionics". I have a SP with double Mobius, for right and left channels. It works, at least for me. All the experiments were in field low bioeffective frequency, i.e. the frequency difference in the channels in the range of 0.01-5 Hz. Really liked frequency 3.9 (maybe 3.8 or so). The carrier frequency used different, there was a lot of experimentation. There is a difference, but not very noticeable.

To shake the crystal enough to put it in an alternating magnetic (electromagnetic) field. It is possible to mechanically compress it with some frequency - was the experiment with the piezo. Heating/cooling - all will cause a reaction. That is, the generator, I think, is not required.

From experience I know that some of the crystals are working in the direction You want and without any additional delay. I did not support, but there is such a variety of quartz - Morion, is difficult for communication, or even dangerous. Perhaps, but I helped. The scope of the assistance is estimated as surpassing all what has been achieved with the help of sp. In addition that cleans the blood and bone he's the "rights" of ideas, and it's an amazing feeling. The exercise is not tedious, but a regular and long - the first results went in about 2 weeks. Of course - comply with safety regulations)))

In short, there are different ways to find a path to yourself.<

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42

By the way! The history of SP began with the New Age, the first mention of those times. Originally used for relaxation and ease of entry into meditative state. The crystal was placed inside the coil, which was applied from the multivibrator (square wave generator) pulses with a frequency of 10 kHz. This frequency - "transparency window" of the human body. Meditators sat down and after a while resorted to the help of substances)), Not all meditation is, what to do!

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:39

warlock Heard that there are "real" crystals and "dead", from which no sense. There are signs by which you can choose the right crystal, for example, a photo in the online store?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Wed Jan 23, 2019 20:37

I came across the crystals, which failed to do anything worthwhile. Why it happens is unknown. Still have crystals left and right oriented, if it faces to look at. Here on the forum was information - "how to determine the sex of a crystal". It is clear that different, but the network is not found convincing information on the subject 8) I actually drove into a stupor is fully formed two-headed quartz crystals with different in the direction of the vertices. Here's how - to is the same direction or different? And how does that affect properties?

In short, I do not know the selection criteria of the crystal other than intuition and prefer to do it remotely, and alive))) to touch you. Probably the best way to get a crystal to produce their own, it is a pity, it is not possible everywhere. My first and very successful SP was collected on a very small (1.5 cm), but personally obtained the crystal.

Борис Ткаченко

Post by Борис Ткаченко » Fri Jan 25, 2019 21:52

good afternoon.
please help to deal with the issue.
there is a Radionics machine.
the frequency generator I want to download from the Internet and run from a laptop. normally if everything will work in this case?
if still Yes, then what are the requirements for the laptop which will include a frequency generator?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 25, 2019 22:12

One end of the wire plug it in to laptop (any) into the Jack on the headphone output, the second input to your Radionics machine. Will work if the machine Radionics workable. Blasting black metal and lenquete to the offenders :)

Борис Ткаченко

Post by Борис Ткаченко » Fri Jan 25, 2019 22:55

that is, the settings notebook is not important(power, etc.)?

and what is the volume better? does it depend on the goal-what is the desired volume?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:07

Борис Ткаченко wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 22:55
does it depend on the goal-what is the desired volume?
You don't listen to all this beauty))) Put on the full or so, there will be no error. Although, considering practice work and a very weak amplitude signals. The loudest scream is silence (from)

Цефеида

Post by Цефеида » Mon Feb 04, 2019 15:00

Hello everybody.

Perhaps the question is utterly “trivial.” However...

Which option is the winding correct?

And also if anyone heard of such device as the Hoop of Merovingia? There are 7 twisted copper wires. In your opinion, if such a miracle to apply to quartz crystal - effect “unit” Znandchimo strengthens?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Никадим

Post by Никадим » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:31

Forgive the newbie, perhaps my questions will be irrelevant...
For about a year trying to figure it out...
Crystal of smoky quartz ( available ) hex, the line ( at the bottom ) -15 mm, length 70 mm. quartz Wire Palco somewhere 0,01 mm.
What is the length of wire suitable for SP and what is the length in the case of using the Radionics machine? Can one and the same winding and crystal to use in both cases?

And yet... if not difficult would be very grateful for the pattern of the AF generator with the square wave and the maximum resolution at frequencies from 0 Hz to... as it will.
And, I think, the duty cycle of the rectangular pulses must also affect the characteristics of the device - but I never read ( for 1 year of experience with the subject ).
Education I have a radio..
With respect to all members Nikadim.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 21:15

NikadimThe crystal will fit, although the coryphaeus SP-structure Logan did even in test tubes with distilled water.

Wire PALCO do not recommend, especially to 0.01 (that never happens). Go easy mgshv 0.5 and 0.75.
Manual winding for example here http://www.warriormatrix.com/about8840.html

Generator the easiest thing to do on 555 timer (aka 7555), the circuit Google for the phrase "a calculator for 555 timer". In burzhuinstve often use frequency 7.83, 10.0, 528.0 Hz is the same in SP and radionica, with a duty cycle usually no bother, 2 by default.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 21:25

TsefeidaIn the SP closed contours, to which belong merowinger and slim-jewelry, are not used.

The most popular reels for SP for example here: https://www.loohan.com/coilinfo.htm

At the end of the page is a link to ring of Sliema, which Logan had the temerity to get involved, regrets and apologizes to his followers (the text highlighted in red).

ДКдвебуквы

Post by ДКдвебуквы » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:31

Имя русскими буквами wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:39
warlock Heard that there are "real" crystals and "dead", from which no sense. There are signs by which you can choose the right crystal, for example, a photo in the online store?
sorry that is wet, crystal alive or not to determine very simple - he has a magnetic field or not. in every living being there is a magnetic field. living crystal is no exception. the magnetometer is determined by the usual smartphone. there are apps that show the spatial vector of the magnetic intensity (most often the earth's magnetic field). but the magnetic fields in other objects make in him his indignation and it is possible to determine the crystal alive or not. if the vector when bringing near the crystal deviated to him - and so alive. if ignore - empty.
as a rule, living crystals and a transparent blank covered with a large number of cracks have already begun the destruction. therefore, collectors do not like fractured crystals.
of course, they don't care about his liveliness just know - just started , so there will be more.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:47

ДКдвебуквы wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:31
in every living being there is a magnetic field. living crystal is no exception. the magnetometer is determined by the usual smartphone.
I doubt very much. The magnetic field of living beings so small that it can be measured only by special highly sensitive instruments, for noise reduction they are cooled with liquid helium (or nitrogen) measurements are performed in a shielded room, muffled. Smartphone except that the iron impurities in the crystal can be determined.

PS still can not deal with the effect, discovered by accident. From quartz crystal in the glass case I feel the radiation if a few minutes to look at it there is noise in the ears.
There the crystal is clearly not alive, and the effect is obvious. How can I use a resonator?

ДКдвебуквы

Post by ДКдвебуквы » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19

not a fact. what makes you think that an inanimate. all you need to check.