I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Разгуляй
Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by Разгуляй » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29

Look at youtube movie "the Fabric of the Universe Movie 6 - the Crystal".
It turns out that the Cheops pyramid has a slightly concave facets in the middle.
I propose to discuss this subject, because the manufacture of a small copy of the test result exposure inside the pyramid can be astounding. You may increase those that are known or will open a new, hitherto unknown possibilities.
At least, next a pyramid, with a height of about 11 cm, I'm going to do a little concave. Who's ready for new experiments with me?

PS Pointed pyramids do not propose to discuss.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:52

Certainly an interesting question.But how do you know how much is "slightly concave"? I'm so small no longer made, was not interested, but more to try interesting.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Sat Jan 17, 2015 17:15

Южанин wrote:certainly an interesting Question.But how do you know how much is "slightly concave"? I'm so small no longer made, was not interested, but more to try interesting.
If only empirically. Just a question: do you have ORP meter?

There are some calculations on the dimensions of the recess (see links below). Other sources say about the concavity of 1 meter. I do not have at hand material for the manufacture of the great pyramid.

My reasoning. Make two identical pyramids under Cheops: one conventional, the other concave. To check the recovery force of the two pyramids with water in two identical dishes to pour the same amount of water from the tap. Both pyramids to place in different rooms, so they are less influenced each other. At regular intervals of time to check for changes of water, for example, the ORP meter.

The results can be.

1. Under a concave pyramid water is restored more quickly and with more meaningful indicators.

2. Water is restored the same way. There are no differences.

In the second case, we can assume that the concavity of the pyramid is used for other purposes, such as to strengthen the pyramids as an antenna. Although in the first case it cannot be ruled out.

The statements of some researchers that initially the concavity was not designed by the architects of the great pyramid, and came later for different reasons (e.g., seismic activity), does not hold water, because in this case, concavity would be noticeable at the other two pyramids, standing nearby.

What are your thoughts?

the Links.

Google-map pyramid is photographed at an angle, concavity is not visible, but on Yandex-map the concavity is clearly visible:

978436013908883&sspn=0.020599365234367895%2C0.008079496378400108&z=17&results=20&ll=31.132451%2C29.978436&spn=0.020599%2C0.008079&l=sat">http://maps.yandex.ru/?sll=31.132451356 ... 8079&l=sat

http://gisap.eu/ru/node/16850

http://otvet.mail.ru/question/81587726<

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56

I think that the strength of the pyramid depends on the size of it, and the form affects the oscillation frequency. I conducted an experiment about the freezing point of water under different pyramids, however I have them pointed, but different.The base is about 30 33 55 73cm the water is frozen in part, and the bigger the pyramid, the less ice.But in the OSN. 20cm frozen completely.Here understand. that the force them into value.But the purpose of their shape will have to probably figure out for yourself. I think together everyone can do it.Need to restore data.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47

Южанин wrote:I Think together everyone can do it.Need to restore data.
Well, what? Going bit by bit to collect data on the impact of the pyramid or what? I don't care whether this forum or any other. And somehow stalled the topic. I put the pyramid dead mizinchikovye batteries. It seems that the result is seen. I'm more interested in the impact on water. Who was able to get the living and the dead? I guess, to measure the ORP meter. Who do not know, see the film "Mysteries of the world: Alive and dead water".

Элла

Post by Элла » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15

Why... the theme is very interesting, especially if You have something to share from my own practice

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:54

Разгуляй wrote:Statements of some researchers that initially the concavity was not designed by the architects of the great pyramid, and came later for different reasons (e.g., seismic activity), does not hold water, because in this case, concavity would be noticeable at the other two pyramids, standing nearby.
Concavity of course emerge later. On smaller it is not because the power and design have a different ratio. Design(materials, etc.) all of the pyramids are the same. But the size of the influencing power of different. In General we can say that if they built a pyramid larger (if technical possible) it probably collapsed. Because the pyramid itself is experiencing a lot of pressure on the sides, and has the correct geometry, and the "faults" have a clear axis.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16

Japanese and Chinese pagodas perfectly convey the natural deformation of the roofs. Moreover, the entire design has a swivel mount. Therefore, sagging of the roof occurs naturally over time.
The Orthodox churches are all built on the principle of pyramid and the cross are not at all angles. And is today perhaps the most advanced technology. Since all these constructions is. esoteric antenna. Tor-With-ion where tor is the form with the antenna a pyramid creates , moves and arranges respectively the ions ( ion And - spark-charge On particle N - law, order ), both positively and negatively charged.
In fact, developing these ancient technologies people have created electro-motors, and a lot more along the way.
The ancient city was built obeying the torsion field, in the centre was built esoteric construction and as the ripples grew the metropolis. And not chaotic and strictly General rule or law. That was all happiness. And lived long and suffered enough.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:38

Last edited by ЮрийЮрий on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29, edited 1 time in total.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Mon Mar 30, 2015 14:52

ЮрийЮрий wrote:Concavity of course emerge later. On smaller it is not because the power and design have a different ratio.
And here I do not agree, primarily, with yourself. A couple of days ago stumbled on the Internet to publish with a photo. There have been given the one of the pyramids in some range of radiation. The author States that making pictures, the researchers found that the concavity ALL of the pyramids of Giza, even those whose concavity faces are not seen clearly. Good in the picture you can see the pyramid in green light, and the center from the base to the top is color bending. Link to publication not saved, unfortunately.
Элла wrote:Why... the topic is very interesting, especially if You have something to share from my own practice
First, I can declare that the receipt of live and dead water with the help of the pyramid is NOT confirmed. Dead and alive water is measured by ORP meter. At living water redox potential should be in the red, and the dead — +800 mV and above. So, it was not possible to obtain such results. Yes, the water is changing under the influence of the energy pyramid, but rather, can be called "structured" like the term "meltwater". And again, it need to measure. You need to freeze the water and then look at the crystal water through a very strong microscope, turned water into beautiful snowflake. Such microscopes is only in research laboratories.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 30, 2015 15:21

ЮрийЮрий wrote: Concavity of course emerge later. On smaller it is not because the power and design have a different ratio. Design(materials, etc.) all of the pyramids are the same. But the size of the influencing power of different. In General we can say that if they built a pyramid larger (if technical possible) it probably collapsed. Because the pyramid itself is experiencing a lot of pressure on the sides, and has the correct geometry, and the "faults" have a clear axis.
Mistakes))concave and convex corners have their neznanie and your energy flows, you're so vain...geometricheskaya each form has its own wave resonance and its harmonics at the same time.
Each pyramid is made with your intent and is more or less concave and convex corners are sharp and not very pechenye tops and pointed,stepped and sloping. And everything has its purpose, the ancients knew this, the height gives you the power possible, and the form gives the quality here is and try to measure. You can find about aqueducts and description of their shape . Each level with different size :width and height of arches has its own harmonics.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 21:12

The Lord matter takes form in the image ( energy-information bipolar structure ). The universe is structured a priori ( the future is determined by this ) You are initially projecting to make the move - then the matter is rebuilt matching choice.
You can now glue the paper pyramid and spectral perception to see the curves. Spectral range shows the load distribution or if you want to like energy flows. That's actually the perception of untroubled mind and told the guys what shape should be structure to provide movement of torsion fields (that is called over time ) harmoniously ( bipolar adjustment giving sparkle ) and ensure longevity of the structure.
In fact a torsion field has the ability to store and transmit information - the egregor. Over time, there is an overload of information. That life itself has dictated to us to clean torsion bar to take the information in the hard drives. So we walked walked and walked. Information is packaged on the server, and the torsion field is unloaded ( glaciers melt ) - in General the path to universal enlightenment.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 22:22

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Mistakes))concave and convex corners have their neznanie and your energy flows, you're so vain...geometricheskaya each form has its own wave resonance and its harmonics at the same time.
Each pyramid is made with your intent and is more or less concave and convex corners are sharp and not very pechenye tops and pointed,stepped and sloping. And everything has its purpose, the ancients knew this, the height gives you the power possible, and the form gives the quality here is and try to measure. You can find about aqueducts and description of their shape . Each level with different size :width and height of arches has its own harmonics.
No oshibochek.
And there is no intent ( the boys created a bridge between the sky"+" and ground "-"
Akviduk are engineering structures, and the theme if I'm not mistaken - the pyramids and their purpose.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 22:49

And agree to build a pyramid next to the house is stupid ( except that for the sake of experiment ) and then to sit or lie, or...
The house itself is an engineering construction in the construction of which used the knowledge and technology of those same pyramids.
Egyptian pyramid ( one for all ) blocked off a huge area and was a place of force ( tension ). If you weaken the structure of space( and therefore settlement) will be more fluid ( round, smooth lines ) or increase the tension, the structure becomes rigid - straight with a clear geometry ( square ). And Golden mean is on the brink ( mentally round square - exercise is very effective )

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Mon Mar 30, 2015 23:16

Last edited by ЮрийЮрий on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31, edited 1 time in total.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:49

[quote="Razguliay"]And again, it need to measure.
Last edited by ЮрийЮрий on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31, edited 2 times in total.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:06

ЮрийЮрий wrote:would You all measure yeah measure. Why microscopes - the snowflake is perfectly visible under a magnifying glass. Just some people want deeper and deeper. Why complicate things???
Take a glass of water - clean up (structure) - next program the (water is the perfect conductor) music, words, can experiment - then apply glass - ice - and looked at ( in principle, and to the naked eye much clearly visible) Different programs have different patterns.
So it is possible to improve your own vibration using the self-programming or verify beliefs running in the subconscious.
All, in principle, have been studied. Everyone has a media player with graphic motifs - a result of knowledge expressed through art.( where vibration determines the geometry, and dynamics )
To the article the human system 750 times per second scans the surrounding space and builds a sequence of actions with the perception of the 8 "steps" of the past and the 2 future.
Look, you from another forum asked .....? You are here litter and debris. Your posts are similar, sorry for the verbal diarrhea. There is a forum on the pyramids, and not on theory but on practice.

ЮрийЮрий

Post by ЮрийЮрий » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:03

Разгуляй wrote:Look, you from another forum asked .....? You are here litter and debris. Your posts are similar, sorry for the verbal diarrhea. There is a forum on the pyramids, and not on theory but on practice.
NOT listen, and read.
And defend your limitations, be sure it is with you and will remain.

enjoy

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:12

Well, gentlemen, the builders of the pyramids not from the start. Just renewed the forum. and then have a fight.We do not need it.Much more interesting is the conversation purely about the pyramids. I have already written that let us to collect information bit by bit. And this can be done having practices. That's right posted experience with water. it is tested in practice. Is something clear. Offer and continue to spread at once, no. The benefits will be enormous. But bickering will do nothing.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Apr 03, 2015 14:59

I agree 100. Fortunately, intelligent people don't bring it to bickering. A small addition about live and dead water. Those who allegedly managed to shift the ORP of the water in the negative, saying that it depends on MANY conditions. And most importantly, the material from which made the pyramid. Cardboard will not fit for sure. In my case, the pyramid made of PVC with a base of 420 mm also did not work. You need at least plexiglass. It is better if the material on the basis of/with the use of silicon. Can also influence the temperature of the surrounding electromagnetic or acoustic background. In the previously described case, Perelygina water left in a minus only because the district of residence, the earth itself shifts the OVP towards the living water because of the presence in the ground of a large number of silicon (sand — silicon dioxide). It follows that displacement of water in the negative one of the possible materials in the manufacture of the pyramid can be ordinary glass.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sat Apr 04, 2015 19:08

Guys, don't get you a real live-dead water in the pyramid. It is possible to obtain the device information. They seem even sold somewhere. I personally have about 20 years I use a homemade device. Alive-dead water is present. In the pyramid it can only be structured.Yes, I charged the water in the pyramid,but for watering different plants. Though outstanding results have been achieved.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:00

Южанин wrote:Guys, don't get you a real live-dead water in the pyramid. It is possible to obtain the device information. They seem even sold somewhere. I personally have about 20 years I use a homemade device. Alive-dead water is present. In the pyramid it can only be structured.Yes, I charged the water in the pyramid,but for watering different plants. Though outstanding results have been achieved.
About electrolysis. This is not the only method of obtaining living water. There is an ancient Russian recipe kvass from oats. The drink is more natural than by electrolysis, as oats contain a lot of minerals. They also found that the ORP of this brew is from -400 to -700 mV. It found the lad from the Ukraine (see links below), but the recipe needs to change: no need to put the jar of kvass in the fridge. So take a 140 gr. untreated oats, sorted it, washed. Fall asleep in 2-3 litre jar with purified (filter) water, heated to temp. 40-45 Gy. Cover with gauze. You NEED to add a teaspoon of honey, otherwise the smell will be... Put in a dark place, but NOT in the cold! A day can be pleasantly surprised by the measurement of ORP meter. It is already possible to drink. This drink has another advantage: oats — an excellent cleaner, especially the liver. Widely used in folk medicine. Unfortunately, this method cannot be made dead water.

<
Last edited by Разгуляй on Fri May 01, 2015 0:33, edited 2 times in total.

Алексеевич

Post by Алексеевич » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:07

Hello friends.
Assembled the pyramid on the size Perepelkinoy of composite material GLUCOBAND. The last time they veneer facades of buildings. From him or anyone in the forum did not. It is nylon coated on both sides with aluminium, thickness 3 mm. While with the pyramid not experimented. Possible increased effect due to bilateral aluminum, battery type R. Looks cool, but a challenge to assemble, takes no glue. Can you insert a photo.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Sun Aug 02, 2015 16:11

Wheat when sprouting under a pyramidal antenna and the Biotron, behaves as a fluid under the influence of Coriolanus force. ... :shock:
Question: does this type of growth movement of juices in the sprouts, or something else?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 03, 2015 17:06

V. the plant was under the pyramid , ie covered all the time or just on weight is above the plant? An interesting form of growth and tightening . Another sample is without the pyramids? If there is, how it looks plant?