I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Викторович
Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by Викторович » Mon Aug 03, 2015 21:22

The plants were directly in horn antenna. The effect appears clearly only when a critical size of plants, comparable to the size of the horn.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Aug 03, 2015 21:41

That is, the plants have nowhere to grow physically while in the mouthpiece, so it should bend in the only free space - the center?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 03, 2015 23:32

passing here and I so think)))

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Wed Aug 05, 2015 13:39

Perhaps because there are circles in the fields. We attributed to aliens. Here's how to hang a pyramid over the field more pyramids? And how to negotiate. the farm did not agree, the farmer may face stuff, though he sow the garden grain and experiment.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:50

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:passing here and I so think)))
And tightening as it is not noticed?
Южанин wrote:Probably so, and there are circles in the fields.
Yes. Here is the most likely effect of the Coriolis force when moving the tops of the plants to the center of the horn.

Виталий АВВ

Post by Виталий АВВ » Sun Aug 09, 2015 13:18

Image The construction of the pyramids
http://kuztractor.ru/shop/906/

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Wed Sep 02, 2015 16:51

One is stationary with oriented pyramid, check out magnetic North is not to the left? 10 degrees.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Sep 04, 2015 14:12

Here I don't really see understand that, but why did they built the pyramid, as you say stationary, oriented the compass to the North, but the sun rises not in the East and faces North-East. Maybe that's okay, I'm not understanding. Friends also told me that I can not understand , what does the compass. And my pyramid Sach do is wrong. Will try to find the North star, I wonder how the pyramid will be focused on it.If someone well versed in astronomy will not be silent, tell me what's going on in heaven and on earth.We would be grateful.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Sep 04, 2015 20:46

In astronomy do not understand, but if you put a pyramid at home can be pickup. Let's see if next (hidden) metal.fittings. Learn approximately correctly oriented pyramid, you can, if you look at the angle between North and the longitudinal wall of a house. First measure the apartment, then go out, stand along the walls of the house, away from the downspouts, and compare the results. On the street, if there are no electromagnetic sources, the compass will show correctly. A notorious decline — a topic for another conversation, see link: http://seacrew.ru/popravka-magnitnogo-k ... yatie.html

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:23

Colleagues! Who else has this happiness garden like mine. The widest place of the 6m 80cm. Put the pyramid so that one side of a metal fence with a 4m other metal mesh with iron poles 2.7 m. with titlestory of metal about 6 meters and only from the fourth trees. If anyone has a similar situation,share experience how the power system works. The blade sharpens well, and the rest I will necestou

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Sun Sep 06, 2015 14:21

Try how recover dead batteries AA or AAA, which already do not want to charge. If there is no battery, just dead batteries.

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Sep 17, 2015 16:03

can't embed photos(((
http://imger.ru/jpeg/20150917BnZHmfRxwbzeoFdw_4zPxl/

If not too much trouble , can someone with fast hands can be corrected and insert the correct picture.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Thu Sep 17, 2015 16:32

You have a link that does not end with the extension ".jpeg", but even with the extension the picture is not inserted. The bugs forum.
http://imger.ru/image/2/0/1/5/20150917B ... 4zPxl.jpeg
In the preview when you roll back the browser ago, the picture appears. Write the admin of the forum.

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Sep 17, 2015 16:53

Spree thank.

The size of the pyramid: height 159,9 cm length of base 251,1 cm
the angle of the face 51°49'38,25"

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49

Horror as interesting.If she still does. And I'm in the garden so much polycarbonate spent.Well, somebody prove scientifically. in the experiments, clairvoyance, etc. that the lining is not needed, I'm in the garden until the clouds build.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Wed Sep 23, 2015 13:09

Южанин wrote:If she still does.
Works. ... But I - I... :)
Frame pyramid the size of the faces or the base more than 1 meter - in calculation do not take.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Thu Sep 24, 2015 14:55

PARTY was advised to put a dead battery in a pyramid to charge. Put the phone down accumulatori on the day. but how was one stick on the screen. and left. The experiment failed.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu Sep 24, 2015 16:43

Южанин wrote:Put the phone down accumulatori on the day. but how was one stick on the screen.
So the law of conservation even quite faithful to overturn not. :) ... Battery - that is another matter: there can be a little more to work out the residual reagents. But not charge.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Thu Sep 24, 2015 21:30

Razgulay advises not to charge, and to restore the batteries that stopped taking a charge. Charge — it is another story, although they say the batteries are recharged. Why restore? Because the author has experience of rebuilding a faulty processor. Back in the 90s. Put under a pyramid made of plexiglass. The material of the pyramid is crucial. The processor has cured over the summer. Don't expect the pyramid can do it in a week. Of course, the size of the pyramid is also important.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:29

RAZGULAY thank you. This is valuable information and I need. I was treated with mechanical watches. Depending on the temperature they are in a rush behind and adjusting was useless. After treatment in the pyramid began to walk for sure.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:51

good night to all)
podskazhiet please is there any on the territory of Ukraine of the pyramid--built long ago

and maybe there's someone was built for his use?maybe friends have some of your own? need the pyramid so to speak to rent for a few days. please help if anyone knows something. bc
Blagodaryu)))

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Wed Oct 21, 2015 13:31

BORISLAVA. well, you do complain. You have Turkin. Go to ( pyramid.org.ua).

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:35

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:hi all!
I propose to discuss the construction of the pyramids and their effects on humans and the environment. As Bareev writes in "the Sixth race and Nibiru"
"...the pyramids are psychotronic generators that convert one kind of astral energy to another. If you go from the first chakra pyramid to the top, then the vibrations of invisible energy rising with each step, with each chakra. And a clean man, going into one of the chambers of the pyramid, can independently "tune" on its antenna circuit, to join him at a suitable frequency lower or higher realms of mind and consciousness."

Maybe someone already have experience. Please share!
I was doing pyramids for many years. To the end have created several times more efficient devices.
And among the pyramids work best truncated hex. To make them of sufficient of laminated foil and paper, at the same time as the Camera of Reich and give them voltage. Matter what the coating, the desired pure aluminum or copper, rare earth. In this case, she could be right pocket.
Next, I make a virtual pyramid, labeling versini, which in either frame of the pyramid. The Pyramid of pyramids with other pyramids. Enough tetrahedra. cm http://www.earthup.info/nauka-o-bozhest ... bioenergii
Pyramids, created by laser beams also work

In rbsim you can create a zone of increased bioenergy production, where not suneshsya crime, tax police, but will attend a UFO. So to say artificial seats of Power.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Thu Jan 28, 2016 19:05

Sergey,care to elaborate a little I can share at least. There is something new and feel very interesting.Interested in all sorts of pyramids.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 29, 2016 0:40

Collect photos of the great pyramids on China and Tibet, the underground, reduce and print in a huge density of this paper to do the top of the Pyramid out of paper pyramids. Cost no.
Details and obnovleniya on my website http://www.earthup.info/nauka-o-bozhest ... -v-youtube