I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Разгуляй
Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by Разгуляй » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51

мимоходом wrote:well, the answer is given, and to explain a couple of weeks... who are you me so that as much time to spend on you ))) Want - be creative, want - to understand, to want, ignore all I care.
Oh, don't balabala here, huh? When you clear your videos with their demonstrative experiments, then we will listen to you. Until then, kindly do not clutter up a good topic. Or you on another thread drove out?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:52

Do not quite understand - what video and what kind of experiments? Please clarify for a second experiment are shown with the Ankh

Владимир Ясный

Post by Владимир Ясный » Sun Jan 01, 2017 0:45

Hello to all forum users.
Seek advice from having the experience and knowledge to build the pyramids.
Want to build an energy pyramid and in this regard you have any questions
1. Will it work if its base raised above the ground on 2-2,5 m
2 a few metres from the street line on poles and on it also cable, cellular, telephone
3 There are different points of view on the source of energy of the pyramid and focus the energy lines
4 to Build a pyramid to get through the top of the flow of energy in ... ????
5 the Influence of pyramid on the surrounding area 10-100-1000m...
With sincere respect to all

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Mon Jan 02, 2017 20:56

Vladimir Is Clear. Pyramid raised above the ground will work. But installing can be a problem.Perhaps the compass would show gibberish, but maybe not.Check the background from the cables can be any electromagnetic meter. And what about different points of view, it will not advise. It is necessary to use his point of view. It is the most correct.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Tue Jan 03, 2017 17:10

Another version of the construction of the Pyramids. The second series posted 4 days ago. Pyramidelloidea recommend to all must watch. There is a lot of information, but one point I want to specify: the author argues that the angle of the faces depends on the material of manufacture of the pyramid.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Wed Jan 04, 2017 15:30

Additional info by the same author about the pyramids in one of his films of 2016. He claims, of the pyramid can only work in an area where magnetic variation is absent. It is painful to the subject of magnetic declination to consider whether it with the orientation of the pyramid or not. You will need to ask the author on the topic of governadorcillo that he thinks about it. Thoughts are interesting but require verification. Although about the moon, which took off from the Earth, there is similar information from contemporary psychics.

[youtube][/youtube]

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Thu Jan 05, 2017 13:09

I really wonder how he knows everything. He is a psychic, a channel, or it's just his hypothesis. To make I can also the whole book. RAZGULAY, if it is possible though something to find out, we will be happy. While I did not mind. He's painfully young for such statements.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Thu Jan 05, 2017 15:19

Южанин wrote:I really wonder how he knows everything. He is a psychic, a channel, or it's just his hypothesis. To make I can also the whole book. RAZGULAY, if it is possible though something to find out, we will be happy. While I did not mind. He's painfully young for such statements.
He has his own channel on YouTube and Facebook and Twitter pages. The comments he leaves under the video, it is known for a long time enthusiastically engaged unknown (official science) energies, such as those that "discovered" Viktor Schauberger. One of his favorite channels on YouTube — the "global wave". Has created and creates their devices to test the hypotheses of the existence of the above-mentioned energies. My opinion about these people: the time has come when the channel begins to open to people. Moreover, the information on the Internet many, many sources. When the hard knock — the door opens like a flash of inspiration. But! All people are given knowledge gradually, and they saw the low, begin to withdraw its erroneous theory. They are like those blind sages in the parable of the grasping or of the trunk or tail or leg, just trying to describe the elephant. Therefore, we cannot accept his overall conclusions, but at some point he may be right. In particular I liked the Pro version of the Lotus, which the Egyptians hold in your mouth. Said something similar if I'm not mistaken, Valery Uvarov. They reproduced a sound in the pyramid and was able to make contact with another civilization. They said that the pyramid sounds wrong, but its the sound they found out anyway. So the version about acoustic communication through the pyramid doesn't look questionable. Only the author believes that the Egyptians had contact with each other, and I think been in contact with civilization, for example, in the constellation of Orion. In summary, I can say that such people will appear more and more. From there you can take a grain of common ideas. This particular young man promises new movies, including one about the Pyramids. View — discuss.<

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu Jan 05, 2017 16:04

Разгуляй wrote:OSU to say that such people will appear more and more.
I think humanity expects multimandate of hysteria? :shock:

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Jan 06, 2017 13:01

Due to the fact. what is the frequency of vibration increased, without any summation firmly say. what clairvoyants, sneznaya, etc. becomes greater. Who had these abilities. they greatly increased. But at the same time, and added much of black magicians, sorcerers, witches. Akto they have been. their power is also increased.New vibration cannot survive. listen police blotter: son killed mother, husband, wife etc., the Time is coming Well, we are interested in the pyramids. How not to miss his new movie about the pyramids that is the problem.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Jan 06, 2017 14:06

Южанин wrote:How not to miss his new movie about the pyramids that is the problem.
You need to subscribe to his channel. I've already done. Will post a video here if there will be something new about the pyramids.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri May 05, 2017 2:44

Promised another video from that author. "What were the EGYPTIAN TEMPLES and the SPHINX". This anymore I won't. In the world there are more important events than the standing pyramids.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Wed May 10, 2017 9:16

RAZGULAY,thanks for the video. One became more interesting, what is up and what is happening in this world. what's interesting pyramids. Whispered it surreptitiously, maybe we too will be interesting.Excuse me for molestation, but the innate curiosity torment me now.

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Sat May 13, 2017 10:42

"In the world there is a more important event than the standing pyramids." =
On may 9, 2017. The negative karma of deceased and living persons has been set to zero and is equal to zero, returned to the starting position! 13РА you a gift from Fiera and RA, reset Karma - a gift from the lords of Karma! This is an unprecedented event that can only be associated with the redemption of people by Jesus Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdS25_ ... YzQ/videos

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat May 13, 2017 13:35

ВладумирОМ wrote:"In the world there is a more important event than the standing pyramids." =
On may 9, 2017. The negative karma of deceased and living persons has been set to zero and is equal to zero, returned to the starting position! 13РА you a gift from Fiera and RA, reset Karma - a gift from the lords of Karma! This is an unprecedented event that can only be associated with the redemption of people by Jesus Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdS25_ ... YzQ/videos
Thank you! Very amused and amused. Great parody. A little humor never hurts :D bi :ay :lol:

Руслан.К

Post by Руслан.К » Thu Sep 21, 2017 16:26

Good afternoon. bc
Pliz tell me whether the pyramid if it is made not by the rule of the Golden section.I found a description of the pyramid of life (dilapidated) where the same angles are used, also found a bit of information from that angle does not depend on the performance pyramid, and it depends only on the intensity of her actions ...
It would be great if you share the contact person in this thread understands and can answer.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Last edited by Руслан.К on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33, edited 1 time in total.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Fri Sep 29, 2017 14:43

RUSLAN, typically, these pyramids don't work.I wonder why break parameters when you can build on the Golden section. Choose or the pyramid of life, either classic or pointed, pyramid-called starvation. Here on the forum you can find everything that relates to the pyramids. I wish you luck.

МихаилШер

Post by МихаилШер » Thu Nov 23, 2017 22:41

Разгуляй wrote:
Нездешний wrote:All good day and good mood. Don't prompt where did the author of the theme? Thank you.
I have sent you PM his contact details.
I will not give contact details Perelygina ?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:33

I Look 35 max. Gray hair and wrinkles no
Tell me what's the size of the pyramid need to slow aging?And true or not that the South and East side is bad or it is not.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26

Vasily Markin, and about which pyramids are you talking about? Klassicheskaia Yes, can be dangerous and pointed, which are called pyramids still Hunger like no harm, one of the only benefits.Interested in your opinion.

Гуфест

Re: The Ring. Workshop

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 11, 2018 13:44

the Geometry of Giza nobody gave longevity and health
In England there is an amazingly beautiful town of peña de Bernal mountain. The mountain, which is there, its shape resembles a pyramid. Near it is the village where people live to a hundred and more years, never get sick and have a remarkable endurance.

In the neighbouring village of centenarians no, human life is there not exceed 75 to 80 years. Numerous experts on dowsing, who came to the peña de Bernal, found that the mountain emits a useful human body energy just in the direction of the village of centenarians.

In Mexico, there are "pyramid Graph", which at one time settled and for two years he lived a French count waldek, famous for his extravagant actions. During his stay in the pyramid count experienced a whirlwind romance with a local woman, and then, after this love adventure, returned home.

They say that Waldeck after living on the pyramid was in good health and died at the age of 109 years: came under the crew on the Champs Elysees, trying to catch a pretty lady...
The geometry of the pyramids are different,and therefore different properties.

Александр Услонцев

Re:

Post by Александр Услонцев » Wed Feb 21, 2018 19:08

By the way
Вадим Перелыгин wrote:Today put in plastic containers covered with gauze: fresh-torn: cucumber, tomato, pepper, and a piece of freshly killed chicken. Will check in a month.
So. The vegetables rotted, the chicken is spoiled and not mummified! :)

Hello, Vadim!
First I want to thank You for You open topic, and for Your work... You are indeed a man to be proud of!

And now on topic. The safety of products in the pyramid, as far as I know, is in two areas:
Between 1/3 and 2/3 of the height of the vegetables and fruits retain their maximum freshness.
But for the mummification of a chicken you want to use the space above 2/3.
And the area in which You laid Your products?

Александр Услонцев

Re:

Post by Александр Услонцев » Wed Feb 21, 2018 19:12

Регулятор wrote:To Kostroma perfect angle base-61°. Minutes to round to....
Dear Regulator. And do not tell me what the angle of the base is optimal for Kiev?
Under the "corner grounds" do You mean the angle between the apofema faces and bottoms, or some other angle?

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:27

[youtube][/youtube]