I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Южанин
Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by Южанин » Fri Jan 29, 2016 19:42

I think there's a message that what the woman has received information from space with the size of the pyramids. Do you have any data on this subject?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 22:14

Южанин wrote:I got a message that some woman got the information from space with the size of the pyramids. Do you have any data on this subject?

..all people receive information from space, so it is better to get information directly from space than from women..))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Jan 29, 2016 22:38

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Южанин wrote:I got a message that some woman got the information from space with the size of the pyramids. Do you have any data on this subject?
..all people receive information from space, so it is better to teach information directly from space than from women..))
I'll put my 5 cents to this topic about the woman. What I didn't like in her "revelations from aliens" is the lack of clear explanation as to why the Egyptian pyramids are less effective than those that started making it "alien" proportions. But the more I did not like the commercialization of pyramidal activity of the woman. In General, it is not free knowledge for humans, and make a lot of money in my opinion. We specially like being taken away from an accurate understanding of the purpose and capabilities of the Egyptian pyramids. Even if I'm wrong, I believe it is unwise to jump to other schemes (proportion), is not known until the end of Egypt.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:50

Разгуляй wrote:. Even if I'm wrong, I believe it is unwise to jump to other schemes (proportion), is not known until the end of Egypt.
Разгуляй wrote: In General, it is not free knowledge for earthlings,

.)). The latest information from space:
- The angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection, where no matter what falls, sound, light, rain, electromagnetic radiation (energy in General). Knowing the angle of incidence and calculating the angles of reflection(the planes), you can calculate the concentration of energy in the form, and create the proportions depending on the purpose. As well as important properties of transformation of energy of various materials , for example, if you take a sheet of roofing iron, to place diagonally on top of him and release the hammer(in free fall), the plane will reflect the hammer in one direction, but converts kinetic energy into sound, with the vector direction of propagation(radiation). Or, for example, under the scorching sun, the same iron sheet converts light into heat (caloric) which will flow from hot to cold.. So knowing what is converted and what and where to concentrate(disperse) and why ..you can get what you want, especially when the location form where the initially strong vertical flow.
And with such questions the aliens didn't want us to go..) And what about giving the proportions of an alien, they said they have nothing else to do, how to give proportion and size..that is to devote the uninitiated into the device an acoustic horn (megaphone) or a satellite dish..) Say that such people who have something to give, and who themselves neuronauts, they are generally on contact do not go out..)

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sat Jan 30, 2016 15:23

Stanfill, I agree that the information you need to get yourself. I get the information from the Information field, talking with the dead, but there is information about the pyramids, more about size. no. I know that the forces of light give information hints. so we'll developed. I know that the dark forces can give accurate information, but then have the rest of your life to pay. I also know that the aliens are different. Some probably will say, others will send out. Well, it need to be a contactee, and how to do it I don't know.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 30, 2016 16:06

a southerner not to pay , I pull this strap to the end )))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 17:39

LILY-P
...Gurdjieff said That.. knowledge.. to some degree financially, and hanging directly overhead in large numbers, thanks to those who have voluntarily renounced their share, and therefore knowledge is not a deficit..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 17:54

You can still create a phantom pyramid, power of imagination with my eyes open. I mean, not in front of closed eyes to imagine the picture(visualize) in the amount of space to see, or rather feel perception. In the morning, let's put under a window ..such, and in the evening go home from work ..is like..and works..)

Efficiently and inexpensively build a phantom pyramid on your site.
The service life of the phantom pyramid about one week.
Departure of the expert for terrain mapping -free.
Travel team psi-operators - from 3000 rubles per hour, depending on the size of the pyramid.
))

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:15

Stanfill Thank you, I have enjoyed the pyramids of its own production.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:24

LILIYA-R, I don't want a strap to pull. I hitched to another wagon.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jan 31, 2016 17:38

Южанин wrote:LILIYA-R, I don't want a strap to pull. I hitched to another wagon.
Here you bother , dark ,light, aliens , black -white magic ))))And there are so many people of different scall and live .All this one source , and how to use it , this is the image-morale of each individual. Tesla did experiments to facilitate and simplify the transfer of El.energy and that's half tundra mowing. A good uncle though. Sugars now so many nuclear power plants warm in cold weather people, but the Japanese are irradiated to this day from the gifts of America.
Everyone wants to be contactees, I wonder)))Yes, in your ears, the flow of aresecond from all sides-catch. And who said chtok you on contact will come with good intentions?( only do not ascribe to Christian expression about hell) ATO benefit has become a household word in this context. It was correct to paraphrase, what not to do for the good of another for its purposes. Everyone has their own way . So you will smile more to communicate , if you agree. But it is necessary to you?

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57

LILIYA-R Know don't pull me to communicate with them. Yes, as I read these contactees, as more questions appear. I was disappointed that the same question still nebylo never given the same answer. So it is not clear with whom they communicate.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:19

a southerner Find a book Zoreva "Beyond the edge of the world, of life and consciousness" was Previously of record contacts. Were his supporters. It is clear who is saying what. Although the book is described, but interesting to listen to . Where they are , but why not in the open. I've found a few times and bother checking some of them. Every time there is a connection channels. Sometimes not very pleasant. But it works. If anyone finds any post here or in a PM a link to the audio contacts.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:53

LILIYA-R, Thanks . Yet found the book. Read. Very interesting. And give information and talk. And the issues no longer apply, etc. Contacts are different.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:55

a southerner find the contact record throw in the PM? ATO lost and hidden them where they are))))don't find yet.

астарка

Post by астарка » Wed Mar 09, 2016 23:50

Here is good advice from the experts how to build a pyramid. What materials can and what should not be - http://pyramids.ru.com/ru/blog/

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Wed Mar 16, 2016 23:54

Generally people are confused. Who to believe? Probably none at all.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Fri Mar 18, 2016 16:48

Южанин wrote:people are Generally confused. Who to believe? Probably none at all.
Working material for me is still plexiglass, glass, some types of flat slate (other types are harmful) and other material close to natural. About cellular polycarbonate't know, never tried. But with polyvinyl chloride (PVC ) experience a negative one. If anyone has another opinion on PVC, please share, I understand. About cardboard and other paper — forget it, they don't work. And if work, so quietly, imperceptibly that you can immediately forget about them. (The impact on the seeds I do not think a serious impact.)

Separately want to say about the opinion of Valery Uvarov. Quote: "materials Such as organic glass, cardboard, various plastics, for the construction of the pyramids do not fit. Best of all, if the mini-pyramid is made of glass." About organic glass not to agree: I had a piece of plexiglass and it worked! Another thing is that her power is weaker and exposure time need more. So far the strongest material I think of glass, despite its fragility. Alternatively, you can try the fiberglass/fiberglass. Do not forget that the Egyptian pyramids were built of concrete, that is, from artificial stone. Everything that is close to natural stone, suitable. Probably any of the tiles used in interior decoration.

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Tue Mar 29, 2016 19:36

RAZGULAY thanks for interesnuu information, for sharing your experience.About cardboard and other paper agree.But with that thick of plywood did in the garden, but small. Kind of worked, but the plywood and on the street.... Fall put in the garden a lot more out of polycarbonate but put is inadvertently not a very good place,soon I will move to another place. Naturally about its correct functioning can not say anything. Like a make of polycarbonate, can anyone share experiences. Most glass will not do, this Hunger I have this opportunity. I don't know polycarbonate is different from acrylic plastic or not. Polycarbonate such as convenient, there's some leaves.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Tue Mar 29, 2016 21:33

Yes, try polycarbonate. It would be good to test this in the winter, will freeze the water...

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:12

But the water in the winter completely frozen. What Hunger shows on TV is likely a hoax. True, and the temperature was about 20 grams. And the yard carried room of the pyramid, the result is the same. However they are all made of polycarbonate. So I thought. Where is the truth?

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Thu Mar 31, 2016 13:44

Южанин wrote:And here the water in the winter completely frozen. What Hunger shows on TV is likely a hoax. True, and the temperature was about 20 grams. And the yard carried room of the pyramid, the result is the same. However they are all made of polycarbonate. So I thought. Where is the truth?
At the same forum, early reviews, about the freezing water read?

Южанин

Post by Южанин » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:17

What I did not find anything about the water. May watched attentively.

Разгуляй

Post by Разгуляй » Sun Apr 03, 2016 13:35

Южанин wrote:What I did not find anything about the water. May watched attentively.
I found, but there is no development of the theme of the freezing point of water: viewtopic.php?p=107336#p107336

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu May 05, 2016 15:29