I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
РамД
Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31

[youtube][/youtube]

ММ

Re: I'm building a PYRAMID

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:44

Виктор Саныч

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by Виктор Саныч » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:13

Hello and congratulations SA Navy, now a defender!
I read many articles in the forum. Some agreed, some controversial, and there are others. Is so registered. The pyramids became interested long ago. Read, expected, received quite interesting results. Of a practical nature. For all time came to the conclusion that there is nothing supernatural in them (the pyramids) no. Just them, no one seriously engaged. Material saved up enough. On many issues I have an opinion, which to some extent has real proof. So he began to compose the accumulated material in the reference collection. Invite participants to identify how often pollicove my experience, I think p parts easier and with a frequency of about once a week. The material will naturally arouse different opinions, especially idealists.

So a trial balloon....if there are any errors not indignant, was not to the writer.
#1.
About the pyramids was said so much that it raises doubts about the truth of properties.
The pyramid is more than 600 pieces worldwide. The most famous of them deify, and some just stand there without the use, some States prohibit study. In General, everything is heard, and what is it – no one really knows. However, there are practical results of the application of the enthusiasts, i.e., people crank on these. On the other hand if you look at the pyramids of old, several centuries, and there is no theory, or in other words the General public does not know about it because there is that you have to start learning a new life, and that governments do not want.

Really the manifestation of the properties of the pyramids I got back in the 80's of last century. When he served in radio engineering troops of air defense in the Caucasus. I was surprised by the presence of reflections from the so-called "control objects". On the radar screen at a distance of up to 160 km at any time of the day, month and year are recorded quite bizarre echo. Rain, snow, clear, and they are! I served at altitudes from 1500m to 3300m above sea level, there is a very good position to radar, is not obstructed. When measuring the height of the radio altimeter (PDF) the height of some was 10-15 km away from the plane of location of the radar. While such things are not explained and their explanations were not welcomed by the commanders. Tellingly recalculation of the coordinates (azimuth-range) in different radar battalions in the grid cells of the air defense – all "Melnikov" remained in their places, and their height was approximately the same (11km +\- 1-2 km). But I compared this information with the geographical map of the mountainous part of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan. There was nothing of the sort, and all mountains with a height of 10-15 km does not exist in nature! Need I say that about in those areas were in the mountains with altitude of 1500-1800m, has rather steep slopes, resembling the conical tops of the pyramids. Frequency of radars was within 2900-6000 MHz, on the frequency meter range (160-200 MHz) these KMP is also shown, but very large in size.
Counted real coordinates – the height of these mountains does not go beyond the plane of the radio horizon, setups radar. In other words, I these mountains weren't even supposed to see!
The same information I received from comrades who served in the Pamirs, the Carpathians, the Altai, D. V., etc. Much later in 88-89 years I told the chief of staff of the radio battalion, when he served under the city of Rybinsk, was marked by an incident. Suddenly, within a month or two there appeared a local control object at a distance of up to 60km up to a height of 24-27 km! The terrain there is mountainous, the hills and woods, mostly swamp. Nothing to do, went there to see this miracle. As miracle in General, and was not, there was a wooden pyramid, which was built tov. Hunger with friends. Photo screen altimeter is on the Internet, eating find in files will show.

All happiness
Do not believe? Ask radiolocation military who have served in the mountains and read information and on the Internet about the pyramids of Hunger (he built a lot of them).<

Логик

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by Логик » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:58

Виктор Саныч wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:13
Do not believe?
Why? If the pyramid works, from it must come from an energy background, he most likely was fixed locators.

палео

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by палео » Sun Jul 28, 2019 0:14

Fans of the pyramids probably will know that there is a pyramid for visits in the center of Moscow. We made it six months ago to work with the upper chakras, information
IMG_20190302_201616.jpg
and the development of consciousness. Since it is made for Biokvant gariaev, of course it involved his spectra. So it is possible to test not only the effect of the pyramidal form but also the impact of matrix garâeva in audio and electromagnetic form. Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

палео

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by палео » Sun Jul 28, 2019 0:15

палео

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by палео » Tue Jul 30, 2019 16:37

палео

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by палео » Thu Aug 01, 2019 23:25

By the way, here's the information about this pyramid. https://wavegenetics.org/services/piram ... 2ndqIgtWnI

палео

I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Post by палео » Fri Aug 16, 2019 18:56

Manufactured pyramid for Peter, you can test on the Tallinn 5 room 402.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.