Strobe the decoder with your own hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Oct 02, 2010 18:31

and there are ready-made schemes of active filters for 19200 with operatsionka?

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29

Наиль wrote:and there are existing designs of active filters for 19200 with operatsionka?
No, just to calculate.

Звяга

Post by Звяга » Mon Dec 13, 2010 19:58

lay out circuits and seals, which the topic was, again, and then deleted all the files from the exchange for many years :(

Ломан

Post by Ломан » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18

Filled on the new PCB, layout, description and photos. All in one PDF file. Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/445229341/Audiostrob.rar
Last edited by Ломан on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51, edited 1 time in total.

Звяга

Post by Звяга » Sun Dec 26, 2010 0:00

in General, I did your option gate decoder.
Software.
Works with any software and audio CDs with audiostrobe effect. Sound taken from the stereo mixer, and the program works with com port of the computer. Total to solder circuit need 1 connector, 2 resistor, 2 LEDs and a piece of wire. All.
Here's a little how the program will lay out set, program and circuit for repetition.
PS, for those who do not have the possibility and ability to solder complex patterns - the solution for almost all :) tested on Mind Explorer - with sessions with MM, we can say that a netbook+Mind Explorer+my design can replace the same Nova Pro 100 for the price of $ 100 ;)
Image the program looks so far

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59

Please perezaleyte schema and PCB

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Jul 10, 2011 14:26

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Sun Jul 10, 2011 21:06

thank you!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 18:55

Tell the idea how to make a quality gate decoder without tweaks. Can be done even on 8-bit microcontroller, just that he was the ADC number of bits 14-16 bits, the performance is not worse than 16MIPS.
The basis of the algorithm Herzl. Applied to the digitized stream of audio. You can isolate frequencies with a very narrow interval which cannot be allocated neither active filter, or even PLL.
In fact this algorithm is nothing but the discrete Fourier transform for a single frequency.
It is on this principle works the strobe decoder in mindmachine "Navigator".

виксен

Post by виксен » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41

dimych thank you...

ВладимирЖ

Re:

Post by ВладимирЖ » Thu Sep 13, 2012 16:14

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Tells the idea how to make a quality gate decoder without tweaks. Can be done even on 8-bit microcontroller, just that he was the ADC number of bits 14-16 bits, the performance is not worse than 16MIPS.
The basis of the algorithm Herzl. Applied to the digitized stream of audio. You can isolate frequencies with a very narrow interval which cannot be allocated neither active filter, or even PLL.
In fact this algorithm is nothing but the discrete Fourier transform for a single frequency.
It is on this principle works the strobe decoder in mindmachine "Navigator".
But 12 bits is not enough?
And who will the mystery - what the LEDs are in Pathfinder. When the application microcontroller a direct path to the RGB LEDs.

димыч

Re: Strobe decoder with their hands

Post by димыч » Thu Sep 13, 2012 18:06

somewhere in the middle of the theme there is a PDF with a diagram and the seal is quite normal audiostrobe, something wise to additionally consider excessive to manage and flowers
need more than 2 channels and the audio tracks and in programs for audiostrobe also 2 channels for the two eyes :)
I have here in the machine too 3 colors, but in the mode of audiostrobe can only a couple of them to use, which specify in the settings.

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Sat Sep 22, 2012 21:37

димыч wrote:need more than 2 channels and the audio tracks and in programs for audiostrobe also 2 channels for the two eyes
I have here in the machine too 3 colors, but in the mode of audiostrobe can only a couple of them to use, which specify in the settings.
Additional LEDs in the Navigator and correlated with the frequency of the strobe pulses as chords.
димыч wrote:somewhere in the middle of the theme there is a PDF with a diagram and the seal is quite normal audiostrobe, something wise to additionally consider excessive to manage and flowers
In this scheme, I would add another and the sensitivity to otmazatsya from a comfortable listening volume. But if you organize a decoder as described by the developer, it does not need to configure. viewtopic.php?p=70276#p70276
Plus it will be possible to slowly collect his MM. And try to create that intrigued me, seciu with EMDR.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jan 10, 2013 15:34

In this scheme, I would add another and you can adjust the sensitivity
it's just a resistor divider on the input.
Additional LEDs in the Navigator and correlated with the frequency of the strobe pulses as chords.
if you do not go digital on the analog, it is almost impossible to implement it - frequencies well, very low
somewhere in the middle of the theme there is a PDF with a diagram and the seal is quite normal audiostrobe, something wise to additionally consider excessive to manage and flowers
can't say operativnikov rail-to-rail oddly enough do not sell here somehow :( analogues to a close in the parameters - nothing. Circuits OP*** no principle, which is a pity - this company makes high-quality instrumentation amplifiers, and in our case for all Bosses, they just need :( cover saadeldin, try to book through the Internet chtoli
and now about the pleasant - I will tell you how to overcome unwanted frequencies **567 responds to all bandwidth, even at low frequencies apparently on harmonics wilt Shine - diodes
and the seemingly primitive RC filter cheerfully cut the frequency to 10 KC and, coupled with **567 turns sickly decoding! as practice shows.

ДенисГорынин

Post by ДенисГорынин » Tue Feb 05, 2013 20:27

hi all. I have this idea to make a strobe decoder. because pulse points served 19200 Hz. music or a program like brainwave it easier to filter on the computer. There has been a program that skanit sound and displays the com port. I have an identical model.
1. a program that skanit 19200 Hz or others at the discretion of the user. outputs audio(any) on the sound card. (if custom to give to someone to write something expensive, he is not a programmer)
2. USB sound card is needed for those who have no card with 2 audio outputs. the question price - 100 p. Chinese stores. there were lots of them. sound quality it it is not necessary go and such.
3. glasses with diodes and transistor kt315. on 1 9v battery to hang KT315 2 and 12 diodes. at least in the software simulator circuits worked. (points - 200 R, diodes - wire 70 p. 10 p. 4 p. transistor)

essence. the sound is coming from stop signal. normal map plays in the headphones we hear the binaural sound. the program in real time skanit sound and in stereo catches the signal at 19200 Hz. if she caught him, then sends your signal to the sound card (or need a card with 2 outputs or an external USB card) circuit of transistor kt315 makes diodes glow when there is sound, the brightness depends on the volume. since the idea is not to strengthen 19200 Hz and, when detected, to send your sound makes work easier and does not require high quality equipment. this preserves the stereo mode, i.e. it is possible for each eye to pull its gate a signal from a different frequency, or brighter, muted.
for those who can keep the soldering iron there are diagrams of the light-diode with filters. ie you can make even colortrack but I think this is unnecessary.

now everything depends on the program. the production of glasses already saw somewhere on this forum. the scheme of inclusion kt315 was in the article for the production of assistants for the OS from the optical mouse. I soldered this time for about 30 minutes while to figure out and nothing to make a mess.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 02, 2013 19:05

if she is caught it then sends your signal to the sound card (or need a card with 2 outputs or an external USB card) circuit of transistor kt315 makes diodes glow when there is sound, the brightness depends on the volume.
if you need colortrack (and if not needed it will still be better this way:) ) it makes sense to apply for a low frequency scintillations of points, and AM modulation, a first audio equipment does not like frequencies in the range 20 - 20000 Hz, and the second in the case of colortrak by changing the bearing you can light different color diodes but the output must be frequency decoding scheme, in fact Lumiere and the glasses will flash with the desired impact frequency, and color can be changed! you can implement on the side of the program, the color changed from frequency of exposure!
all in colortrac! yeah, datalux will be more.
for those who can keep the soldering iron there are diagrams of the light-diode with filters. ie you can make even colortrack but I think this is unnecessary.
unit of Hertz is very low frequency analog filters for the more primitive in sound to light

ДенисГорынин

Post by ДенисГорынин » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34

Экко wrote: it makes sense to apply for a low frequency scintillations of points, and AM modulation
exactly what I meant, because the technique with such extreme frequencies poorly, you can apply on the glasses of any convenient frequency and with greater volume.

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Apr 26, 2013 14:23

it seems better to modify software COM option Swage to do is luchevogo PWM mode to control LEDs, I think it will be :ay az
all the same, the resistor, diode and wiring to the port. and then the whole scheme of the city

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Apr 26, 2013 18:57

Personally, Svago :) unfortunately he abandoned the project, and source files of the program was lost..
so use something that is :)

Ломан

Post by Ломан » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41

Экко wrote: operativnikov rail-to-rail oddly enough do not sell here somehow
Put any dual operazioni that can operate from a single supply
Экко wrote: analogues to a close in the parameters - nothing.
And where do you were looking for? Give the address of the website, I'll try to find something suitable

Ломан

Post by Ломан » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:00

Экко wrote: and the seemingly primitive RC filter cheerfully cut the frequency to 10 KC and, coupled with **567 turns sickly decoding!
This chain is already on the diagram. But there is a capacity of 0.01 microfarads, and the resistor plays the role of the LM567 input resistance of (20K). If desired, the capacitance value you can play.

Ломан

Re:

Post by Ломан » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:08

Наиль wrote:and there are existing designs of active filters for 19200 with operatsionka?
**567 included accordingly, in principle, and there is an active filter

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Apr 30, 2013 16:54

a chain is already on the diagram. But there is a capacity of 0.01 microfarads, and the resistor plays the role of the LM567 input resistance of (20K). If desired, the capacitance value you can play.
and that's it. I thought it was the usual decoupling conder. instead, the way I put a 0.1 instead of 0.01
no, it is not working. voltages are obtained quite far from those specified in PDFе, I can't remember what, but the scheme is not working correctly, despite the restructuring of the feedback resistor.
And where do you were looking for? Give the address of the website, I'll try to find something suitable
http://elmt.ru/

Ломан

Post by Ломан » Wed May 01, 2013 5:01

Экко wrote: I thought it was the usual decoupling conder.
This is a decoupling conder. Only together with the load resistance it works as a simple filter of low frequencies. True when value of 0.01 µf and a resistance of 20K cutoff frequency (~1/RC) very low (a few hundred Hertz). But no one bothers to reduce the capacitance to the desired value. Although why do it? I have a scheme worked perfectly with the values specified in PDF.
Экко wrote:
no, it is not working. voltages are obtained quite far from those specified in PDFе, I can't remember what, but the scheme is not working correctly, despite the restructuring of the feedback resistor.
What operazioni used?
A feedback resistor is not necessary to rebuild. If you mean R1 and R9, that is not feedback, and movement. They exhibited zero output of operatsionniy in the absence of the input signal.
Экко wrote:
http://elmt.ru/
From what I found there, fit or LM258 LM2904
Last edited by Ломан on Fri May 03, 2013 2:59, edited 1 time in total.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu May 02, 2013 12:05

What operazioni used?
the famous LM358!
you wrote to a PDF that will only fit a rail to rail, and now you write that will fit any. still confused that on the Datasheet and LM 2904 LM258 and LM358 and even a handful of one at all, apparently the parameters are close, my gut is telling me that won't work. well proverim )