Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
мимоходом
Re: Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:12

Here is a very interesting question indeed. Because all the inventors and users of any artifacts (even a plunger) write reviews "works! Wow, that's power! Yesterday so felt so felt!"

What felt the most interesting )))

And when I ask specific questions to organicism or concession or Mihailescu - in response to a set of templates:
- buy myself but feel!
- time is not felt - not Mature enough
- nothing, soon you will feel if you train hard
- you're just a bloody materialist and the victim of science, because nothing feels

and so on... This all sounds very funny, Yes, but I would like to hear specific clear answers about the feeling of the magic users of different devices (to hold some measure of electricity I'm not asking, because we are talking about a special undetectable fields)

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jun 18, 2016 16:56

мимоходом wrote:we are talking about a special undetectable fields
well, why not undetectable then? :) Very detectable by the normal human body. About one in ten did nothing to feel that is true, but the other nine are quite distinct sensations. I also was a bit jarred complete lack of hardware methods of control, doubt creeps in and there is a suspicion of sorts :oops: The situation is aggravated by the confusion in terms, one finds that here the torsion of all sorts, the other insists on Orgon, the third hroney like and so on. However, what would be the terms that we were being used, it's just another way to say it, but the set-off is only action. (C)

In a nutshell - the feeling here is not divided because of their fantastic diversity from person to person. At different times of day and under various meteorological conditions the feeling is not the same, influenced by other factors - mood, health status, social status and even religion. People are diverse, hence the mess of subjectivity from headaches to boring sensations in various chakras, light glitches (in all senses), plus various combinations of the above. Add the mutual influence of the experimenter on the device and on the contrary, it turns out that I really have nothing. In addition to our cuts include the suggestibility of people, which can lead to silly situations when the expected feeling does not come, and so we must add power (the most stupid tactics), to change something in the device (already better), read clever books and in General to tighten their level (very good).

Unfortunately, this topic is subjective feelings/experiences, but really want specifics, something is slaughter inevitable and grossly visible. Therefore, we suggest to make/buy a fruit cake and most all touch. A bit earlier here talking about the cheap and easily repeatable SP - why not to do this and not remember? The theme is "Orgone generator with their hands" and not "Oh you, self-righteous deceivers in the stump!" By the way, carefully re-read the whole topic and related areas, about the feeling quite a lot of information.

Well, traditional in my performance "control the mind" - the purpose of the device (Succor Punch) is not to surprise those around him with strange sensations. Actually, it tehnomagicheskih artifact, and approach to this kind of products is different from the approach to the mug of homemade ham radio))) If you need to impress, you can use a million other ways, IMHO.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 18, 2016 18:24

That's just to organize all the feelings why no one tried ))) Looks like shamanism (dance, tambourine, eye rolling), but intelligence is also good to use - group feelings variations, to understand what works in which mode...

A placebo effect is the strongest effect. Imagine what a person wants to develop. He already wants has already been developed. But let's say something he's got a psychological block, he does not believe in yourself or what is possible. Then say to him - here is the miracle device that solves that block. All placebo worked, people just do not believe and are fully convinced that the unit is cleared. And thereby block removed - felt chakras, tingling, and other previously unknown state...

Systematizing will allow you to separate placebo (a minimum of 90% of all physiotherapy treatments, and this topic is quite refers to them) from the actual procedure.

I write this not because here's a hard-nosed skeptic, and because probably the truth is something everyone wants to know, separating it from inducing... in Other words, more of the methodology in the study even if not accepted or even unknown to the rest of the effects. In fact, it is sufficient to introduce a methodology (any) and shamanism will be at the cutting-edge science ))

Седой

Post by Седой » Sat Jun 18, 2016 23:09

here it is necessary to look necessarily.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jun 18, 2016 23:24

мимоходом wrote:Yes, but I would like to hear specific clear answers about the feeling of the magic users of different devices
And GDV up to "twisted magical device in his hands" and after - will not work? :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 19, 2016 0:00

As the comparative method "something with the same something" going. Just shows GDV aura. GDV shows the cell (membrane) conductivity, I guess. Certainly this is an indirect sign. If the human condition changes - this is reflected in all parameters, including conductivity.

However, the caveat with GDV in that the conductivity changed in a second from any thoughts. This is based on the lie detector, actually Lied to people - instantly changed conductivity, the lie detector worked. That is in itself GDV-method is absolutely not reliable, because the results falsify the idea, as described above with placebo. Describe re: the person makes a preliminary measurement of GDV, considering what is usual, normal condition. Then picks up the magic plunger, considering that he is bewitched and now he's enlightened. Indeed changes its state (prosotsani), getting cool figures and correction of GDV aura. That's the joke. Only the lack of belief in ourselves and reflexes... And some 20-30 minutes of work with your psyche to change the parameters of GDV are orders of magnitude better wear device the atheist-skeptic (do not change parameters at all)

Therefore, GDV as a methodology for the validation of a particular device, unfortunately, does not fit is a very subjective and react to any sneeze (a change of mind and especially emotions) of man. There would be some objective criterion to find... Well, everything has to measure somehow the field. Still they must be taken through electromagnetism/gravity as the cut, even if they are thinner and not open.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:25

мимоходом wrote:Systematization will allow you to separate placebo
OK, systematization, systematization so! I dig in the direction of therapeutic application of this technology, specifically the impact of low frequencies on everything to do with consciousness/the subconscious mind and dreams. And everything is somehow connected. I already have a number of observations, but is clearly insufficient to draw conclusions except in the most General. Need a few more activists, volunteers, as in one helmet, such an array sway - life is not enough :?
There is a desire to join?

Of course, this is only ONE direction, and fairly narrow, and this we do in spare time but in fits and starts. And not everything here is prepared to organize, most are either disappointed or happy with the result and keep quiet. Don't give us grants for full-time work, whether the subject openly "left", or snout out :lol: In short grya still just beginning and is nowhere ready set of experimental data, especially for free. All we pay for knowledge, their time, their resources, and the most reckless and even health :roll:

I repeat the question - want to join? az

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:40

Ланцелот wrote:
мимоходом wrote:Yes, but I would like to hear specific clear answers about the feeling of the magic users of different devices
And GDV up to "twisted magical device in his hands" and after - will not work? :)
Regularly all new and check-GDV, before , after, and a week for example. Ring was checked a week ago . have the measurements of the whole office staff. I do everything through GDV ))) well, its osushenie...

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:42

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:
Regularly all new and check-GDV, before , after, and a week for example. Ring was checked a week ago . have the measurements of the whole office staff. I do everything through GDV ))) well, its osushenie...
ay-forum.net/viewtopic.php?p=93624
But this aura of orgonite can be seen?
With glasses for example.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:55

And you can dream Stalker on the glasses to change?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:01

But you can dream Stalker on the glasses to change?
Here, the Self-development could be done subject to exchange artifacts by users. For example if they wanted to change dreamstalker on the glasses - losing grimstalker to the office (for free), and wrote in the subject - change in glasses, the Stalker is already in the office. Try to offer Andrew Kabankova - can agree. But not all artifacts are equally working (we are not talking about Stalker, not about the glasses), but each person is there own, just can first something chose.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:13

The online Bazaar is now fashionable.
In principle, can somebody visit me to come with glasses. If I like it then I will take it :roll: :lol:
PS I will accept a gift of Prana Vision :roll:

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:52

мимоходом wrote:
But you can dream Stalker on the glasses to change?
Here, the Self-development could be done subject to exchange artifacts by users. For example if they wanted to change dreamstalker on the glasses - losing grimstalker to the office (for free), and wrote in the subject - change in glasses, the Stalker is already in the office. Try to offer Andrew Kabankova - can agree. But not all artifacts are equally working (we are not talking about Stalker, not about the glasses), but each person is there own, just can first something chose.
Even will not offer. Moscow - monopolists, hoarders. The location is something. And buy from them nothing else will.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:54

So let them know themselves that spoil the business. I deleted my post. Called extended consciousness.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:28

мимоходом wrote:Just shows the GDV aura. GDV shows the cell (membrane) conductivity,
From GDV, there is an interesting indicator (at hand now there is Blanca, I could be wrong) area in thousands of units and possible symmetry in %. The indicator should change if you apply any tehnomagicheskih thing. These figures I have seen only the results from the office mindmachine, other firms, why it is not. :(
Even more interesting is aerocamera from Kvestlend. You can see how changing the density of the aura, its diameter, etc. With the prayer, mantra, or simply quiet on the diameter and density of the aura does not affect other indicators of change.

You are asked to give indicators of changes, and I did. At the same organoleptic sensations of the instrument is confirmed. You admit it or debits on
the cell (membrane) conductivity
- this is Your interpretation. Me enough shots.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Regularly all-new and check-GDV, before , after, and a week for example.
The second time I ask, lay out, at least anonymously, results (photos).
Or something shy? 8)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:23

is Your interpretation. Me enough shots.
Indicator needs to change, if you apply any tehnomagicheskih thing.
Here it is just in the presence of the placebo effect (without actually developing technomagic in different exercises - do it on this effect and not the fact that in addition to something can influence)

Try to apply the method of double blind testing. He is absolutely reliable and gives 100% guarantee of work. This method looks like this:

1. Doing 5 magic devices and 5 devices non-magical, but completely indistinguishable in appearance. Non-magical mark of some character such as a stain/varnish
2. Mix all 10 devices in a pile, not knowing himself where a device (but with the ability to determine later)
3. Take 10 people. Make each the prior to the issuance of the instrument, give the instrument (fake or real - I don't know at this point, neither you nor the other person). Everyone says that the device that is magical. Take a picture with the help of GDV again. And then see whether it was a hoax or a real device
4. After the experiment recorded 10 results in:
"the before", "the after", "dummy or technomage"
5. Analyze the results.

You are very much surprised (that double blind testing was done thousands of times with anything). Approximately 30% of people with plaster casts will change the as brightly as the original equipment, and in some cases even brighter. Yet 30% of people with the real devices exactly the same will change the. And yet 30% of people (15% of dummies and 15% of instruments) is almost unchanged. The percentages given very roughly. If the product works, 5 people will be a large change in the picture, 5 people there (neither they nor you did not know in advance where the dummies). Any discrepancy is a sign to think.

I would be very grateful if after this experience - lay out the results. By the way, if you hold and everything matches - you no reproach at all, including from the academic world. However you will be asked to expand the focus group to 100 people, for example (on a large number it works just amazing, and the smaller the group the greater the accuracy). And then become world famous, a new Tesla or whoever you want. As for me - it's better than keep throwing that block oxygen and not allowed to breathe the inventors (do this all correctly)<

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Jun 20, 2016 16:03

As Charlie Chaplin decided to participate anonymously in the competition entered a Charlie Chaplin look. He took an honorable third place.

In defiance of the popularity of high end audio equipment, someone decided to organize a blind listening expensive audio cables price in the tens of thousands of dollars. Invited all the known world bosses, people with Golden ears short.
In the blind audition as the dummy, so to speak, used a hanger out of aluminum wire, which is unwound in a wire back and through it connected speakers.
ZOLOTOJJ are unable to hear the difference in sound cable for $ 35,000 and hangers.

Rule the world through compulsion.
Sorry or joy, don't know, but the placebo effect does have a more tangible result than the technical methods.

Another example. Technical methods tried to reduce the weight of the object, the best result was 7% by weight. People under hypnotic suggestion while standing on the scales lost about 30% of the weight.
Under hypnosis, it became easier much more than under the influence of a super-duper field.

So my opinion has always been and will remain the following. 30% own labor + 10% technical equipment is 40% and each individually, not 40%. Without self-development, without the development of methods and practices, only technical means the result is always less than the placebo effect and the placebo effect breaks down faith in those funds.

So comprehensively, comrades, comprehensively. az

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Jun 20, 2016 19:11

uh-Oh! broke my assumptions and beliefs on the subject of tourmaline-organic 8) :) with sincere respect, but I had this opinion: one of the few minerals-natural organic this tourmaline - powerful natural source of negative ions. if you look at the composition of tourmaline is that it combines the strong superconductors and dielectrics, as the result of a combination of the radiation of negative ions. the psychic gave the recipe orgonite, pursued only one goal for the reason that due to the fact that fields that create strong sources of positive ions began to Davlet and dominate against the person (electricity, mobile phones, computers - a strong source of positive ions which is bad has an effect on the person), proposing a recipe orgonite is the source of a strong field of negative ions, there was an attempt to change the world and the human environment world full of negative ions, this is on YouTube confirm any strong organic correctly assembled emits a stream of negative ions. with great sincere respect to Gray I never understood what the conflict tourmaline-orgonite that the tourmaline that organic, both sources the same field with the same properties, the difference is only one tourmaline-natural, organic - created, the only thing that comes to mind is a conflict between two fields with the same polarity. but as practice which ETS tested showed different results, which do not have theoretical explanations :) sincerely sincerely :) something to think about, But organic, there is a different frequency, there is more low frequency, there is a higher frequency, therefore the notion of Organic probably have to split LF and HF. they're kind of the same but also different, :)

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Jun 20, 2016 21:58

avalon If you have large and high quality single crystal of tourmaline, it will be you happiness, nothing else, and do not need.
I have such a stone, he zelinkova at me. I do not touch it with his hands, then brushes are very ill. Other people not react to it in any way. For this my statements seem eccentricity.

http://uploads.ru/STMQv.jpg here is a single crystal tourmaline

http://uploads.ru/R8nQ6.jpg but the hair

the second type is cheaper and easy to crumble, so I spent not a few experiments with the tourmaline baby in orgonite. And that's the crystal break is not worth it. He alone is strong and mighty.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jun 20, 2016 23:49

мимоходом wrote:Try using the double blind test. He is absolutely reliable and gives 100% guarantee of work. This method looks like this:...
Better differently. Sometimes I go on a bus tour for the long haul, with tiganesti. Sometimes in exotic places. sometimes there are aerocamera. A large part of tourists looking at them. Usually after 4-5 persons. laboratory - or as it's called, interested, Guys, where are You from? You indicators are unusual, all.
I would be very grateful if after this experience - lay out the results.
Unlikely. We have in no aerocamera. GDV is like there, but there prices... And given that there are chiropractors-networkers, there just to walk disgusting.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Tue Jun 21, 2016 0:48

Седой wrote:avalon If you have large and high quality single crystal of tourmaline, it will be you happiness, nothing else, and do not need.
I have such a stone, he zelinkova at me. I do not touch it with his hands, then brushes are very ill. Other people not react to it in any way. For this my statements seem eccentricity.

http://uploads.ru/STMQv.jpg here is a single crystal tourmaline

http://uploads.ru/R8nQ6.jpg but the hair

the second type is cheaper and easy to crumble, so I spent not a few experiments with the tourmaline baby in orgonite. But (the crystal break is not worth it. He alone is strong and mighty.
The pictures Charly (black tourmaline), they can not only brush ill, it is not the harmless stone. Better IMHO to experiment with the classic green tourmalines - verdelite.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:11

Here is a cool video. Copper spiral reinforces al,magnetic radiation.Organic absorbs. Crystal increases. And organic with the crystal at all poluchaetsya strange thing. Enhances and neutralizes itself.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:27

Turns out the ring is slim in the next topic, collect for yourself a low-frequency hum of 50Hz, increasing electromagnetic radiation

Crystal has the same effect but weaker. Organic operates exactly in the opposite direction.

Users of rings of crystals and orgonite very happy to say that each individual product works great, better than anything else. Here's the paradox...

Also in the video you can see that the electromagnetic field reacts quite intensively, thus it is possible to carry out experiments with it, using rings, crystals and organic no undetectable fields is just detectable. And you would be well to decide whether the concentration of the electromagnetic field, electromagnetic radiation is bad (then the rings are bad and crystals, and organic good). Or Vice versa, electromagnetic radiation-good (rings are good and the crystals, and organic bad)