Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
аВАЛОН
Re: Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)

Post by аВАЛОН » Fri Jun 10, 2016 21:24

Well, if we so happened to have touched this topic, let me ask you all a question what is better for our purposes in devices use photons or electrons?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jun 11, 2016 0:49

аВАЛОН wrote:see the ferrocene molecule is monatomic organic frequencies respectively above nowhere
um.... sorry! I'm not suggesting with ferrocene to play)))) I offer an alternative, it was rightly observed good - naturedly. By the way, the tube stuff can be a variety of components, in particular my second device on the basis of small dropouts of tourmaline. And so on))))

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sat Jun 11, 2016 15:23

чернокнижник wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote:see the ferrocene molecule is monatomic organic frequencies respectively above nowhere
eeee..
Corrie, warlock, I did not write, do not correctly placed the quote in the post :) and as written above the theme of the ferrocene asked not to develop more :)

Седой

Post by Седой » Sat Jun 11, 2016 16:09

Tourmaline is the only mineral completely absorbing the energy of orgone. Add it to organic, it is like adding water to powder.
Very cheap affordable and high-frequency organic can be made by mixing aluminum or bronze powder (50%) with crumbled dehydrated clay (10%) and glycerol or paraffin or vaseline, or simply with melted sugar. (40%). And as a crystal to use a glass vial filled with PMS-200 grams 200 to 300. (a liter costs 200 rubles.)

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:21

Седой wrote:Tourmaline is the only mineral completely absorbing the energy of orgone.
Someone's authoritative opinion, or devices proven fact? However, nothing I put the question - NOT the subjective methods of registration of orgone seems to be no so far, therefore, it is someone's personal opinion. Or already have? Perhaps tourmaline actually absorbs orgone, and orgone is found when devices with arrows or other indicators can be this thesis is confirmed. But even in this case, I will continue to chew on the question - and then what comes out of my device, in whose heart is the tourmaline? Why the action of my device is perceived subjectively very similar to the traditional SP? It's the same thing that gives the "orgone generator" or something else not known to either science or to us?))) Or, to put the question differently, what are we doing? Organom you? Why are we suddenly so sure?

Questions not idle, in fact, we don't have much source information, and the indications of the pendulum, like it or not, are subjective methods. Subjective methods (frame, pendulum, the book of changes, direct perception, etc.) is good when there is no opportunity to resort to other ways of obtaining information, but as the basis for the conclusions of the system unusable. We are building "orgone generator" set with the expected and repeatable properties. It turns out that we are subjective methods recorded/evaluated quite objective processes, and this leads to a terminological inconsistency.

PS. Tourmaline is an aluminum silicate, that is, based on his silicon. As quartz has a piezoelectric effect. I see no reasons why it couldn't work :?

PS.PS. Perhaps, the view of absorbing properties of tourmaline comes from an interview Akimova, where he was on the example of two plates of tourmaline is illustrated by the absorption of light polarizing material. Further, developing the idea, he throws a bridge to the torsion fields and the polarizing properties of certain polymer materials after appropriate treatment, which help to shield torsion fields. Esoteric sites give information about absorption abstract tourmaline negative energy, thus coming from outside it reflects and nasty emanations of his master absorbs. Of course, about Orgon another word. Nothing more about the absorption of tourmaline, and anything but light could not be found... I would be grateful if such information is in the public domain, and I was in her poke his nose.<

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:23

Седой wrote:Very cheap affordable and high-frequency organic can be made by mixing aluminum or bronze powder (50%) with crumbled dehydrated clay (10%) and glycerol or paraffin or vaseline, or simply with melted sugar. (40%). And as a crystal to use a glass vial filled with PMS-200 grams 200 to 300. (a liter costs 200 rubles.)
A huge thank you to the event and scored myself a toy! Will definitely do good and volunteer testers already have))

Седой

Post by Седой » Sat Jun 11, 2016 20:35

warlock everything a lot easier. Minerals containing atoms of free iron or chromium absorb orgone. It is experimentally proved.

Tourmaline and indicators work, all right, but the reason is the polarization of the metal-containing donnow. By the way the rod of bismuth will react to the weak magnetic field and no worse than a weakly magnetized compass needle. Although bismuth repels a magnetic circuits and magnet. I think that the same and the reason for the success of tourmaline as an indicator Orgy. It nicely absorbs.
Only in the part of the device where it is usually shoved as crushed sand, its role in the inhibition and absorption (stabilization)
If you overdo it with tourmaline, the effect is like water in the powder. :) The same role plays clay or crushed quartz, but it is not necessary to spoil an expensive tourmaline, clay has virtually the same chemical composition and perform the same role.

People close to physics to understand that science is a subjective theory (opinion), denials and delusions, in which the truth is born.
So what does it matter whose opinion is authoritative and how authoritative.

The philosophical question of the authority of truth, and the truth of authority, remains open. :)

By the way. No one tried to use fluorite?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sat Jun 11, 2016 23:15

Седой wrote:anyone ever tried to use fluorite?
The crystal quality of the active device, but just knick-knacks pocket properties very personal work. It is good)))
Седой wrote:dear tourmaline, clay has virtually the same chemical composition

the composition is close, but not quite one to one. Besides, an important structure, I think. Tourmaline, still crystal, and it is structure. Clay also amorphous.
Last edited by чернокнижник on Sun Jun 12, 2016 0:46, edited 1 time in total.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sun Jun 12, 2016 0:44

Седой wrote:the part of the device where it is usually shoved as crushed sand, its role in the inhibition and absorption (stabilization)
you can specify which part of the device in question? I have a tourmaline chips mixed with bronze powder and glycerin directly to the tube, and the tube is wound coil. Suppose so I shouldn't have and in this sense should not be. But then it is unclear how it works? The device turned out working! The signal is fed weak, with pocket player, that is attributed to the effect of the coil does not work :? If it is not a tourmaline and not a coil, it turns out the powder in glycerine works? Oh? Or is there something wrong, or tourmaline is not as simple as it seems!

ЗОМБ

Post by ЗОМБ » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:18

Седой wrote: On YouTube there is a video showing how does PMS-200 in the electric field. Science can explain it not.
what exactly do you mean? link?
science can explain quite a lot.

Седой

Post by Седой » Sun Jun 12, 2016 23:51

ZOMB

warlock Let's for the sake of cleanliness of experiment. Try composition glycerin-met. powder. Without any additives.

Further, just 10% of clay in the composition of orgonite as a brake.
5-10% of powder of black tourmaline as a brake.
10-20% of powder of lapis lazuli stone (the white part, it is not a pity)
Quartz, amethyst, and any caracterisee minerals.

the fact that all of these supplements work the same way, and all of them I tried to add in different proportions, they all act as a stabilizer in other words the brake. For this, their properties are not important and play no role.
Logan part stuffed even ordinary flour and different scarce stones popular in the States. Kinit for example.

There is another interesting composition. Powder of bismuth (14$ per kilogram) with glycerol

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:41

Седой wrote:for the sake of cleanliness of experiment. Try composition glycerin-met. powder. Without any additives.
Did already. Then there is a problem - in this case, all depends on the type of coil and objectives. Bifilar coil, and especially Mobius do little, almost no effect in the case of bronze or aluminum powder. I say "almost" because absolute certainty can only give hardware control methods, but they are not. The powder obtained from the ferrite rings (literally dust, sieved and separated by magnet ferrite component) - something interesting. Directly next to the device "deathly silence" - nothing happens, but at a considerable distance (about three meters and beyond) sensitive people (Sens) feel something like a seal space. He is also something of notice, though not Sens. So, there is a "dead zone". What is the reason - is unknown.

Conventional inductance in SP is not used, but I'm a nerd, I checked it. The solenoid on the tube with our mix of glycerine and powder works perfectly at low frequencies and penny power. Perhaps the system has a certain inertia, does not allow to get something at a relatively high or a need for greater capacity - up to kilohertz effects are quite repeatable.

Here an important caveat: I'm digging in the direction of therapeutic application of this technology. First check on a new toy affect sleep. I'm not interested in magic and near-magic aspects of the SP, IMHO, there are other means. So, at the low and low frequencies, the tube works with almost any coil in terms of its impact on sleep. Then the jungle until the delve will not)))

What happens around the coil/tube? Magnetic field? No, it's screened, it is still working. The electric field? This is despite the signal power in milliway? Orgon? Chroney? Qi? Prana? God knows! I think if you don't turn up the power and to be consistent, by selecting the components and frequencies, it is possible to obtain interesting results.

PS. Add the mineral quartz, tourmaline or something else, and frequency "drift away". Not working alone, start working more. Dependence is not revealed :cry: But the feelings - with minerals, the effect is noticeable.<

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:25

чернокнижник wrote:PS. Add the mineral quartz, tourmaline or something else, and frequency "drift away". Not working alone, start working more. Dependence is not revealed But the feelings - with minerals, the effect is noticeable.
Like spices in a recipe. Change the taste but not the meal.
That a regular solenoid works know for a long time, except that with magnetic fields it is not connected, with milliwat power to the coil Yes, in orgonite of bismuth, there are some fields. By the way in ferrocarbon the generator coil without ordinary miracles. Ferrocene merely monoatomic iron is Packed in an organic molecule, like hemoglobin, only here to make organic of erythrocytes is not necessary.
(as the saying goes better to explain than to hope other people's imagination, red blood cells in animals have the same structure, it's just such a wonderful protein) But the molecule of ferrocene are more compact and symmetric, it is considered to be the main.

Well, what is common between all types of coil with inductance without inductance or extremely low. It is necessary to think...reflect.
In their pure form have the electron, the pulsating stream of electrons rather. environments that concentrate these accumulate ripple (organic) and in the center of the crystal or molecular complex compound of silicon, which directs it is something somewhere in there. :)
And get back response in the form of a materialization of thoughts.
As a side effect the device is able to change, adjust field of the person, which affects the condition.
People very subtly feels that he is useful and what is harmful, it reacts very quickly.
This all in small doses and wisely only useful. And when the feelings are unpleasant, they don't have to endure.

Another thing is the pursuit of power. The body reacts differently and everything around you begins to respond. Well tales we've all heard, so there's no reason to list them again.

No mystery in this and it is not necessary to invent or search, especially search for the magical properties of stones and crystals and mystical metals.

I am skeptical of the cameras Rainha or whatever they are, as simply the adaptation of the man from outside the field a better grounded, are already noticeable to humans.
That is, just bury in the ground or wet sand for an hour or more is good enough therapy, I personally use another similar treatment with the same effect. It's raining outdoors. Rain usually has two types of charge, which charge clouds are noticeable by their form, often negative charge, which is useful, and sometimes, like today, we have positive, when the condition of people worsens.
So if to catch the rain with a negative charge in nature, stand barefoot on the ground in the rain for 10 minutes, it is very useful and the effect is the same what stay in the cabin Rainha.<

ЗОМБ

Post by ЗОМБ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20

excellent analysis grey one. the youtube video very interesting indeed, thanx.

ЗОМБ

Post by ЗОМБ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:33

Седой wrote:
There is another interesting composition. Powder of bismuth (14$ per kilogram) with glycerol
I was fascinated by the bismuth in the course of many years, both theoretically and experimentally. Replication of the experiment should be easy I suppose? What should I expect and look for? (google translate)

i have been fascinated by bismuth for many years, both theoretically and experimentally. replicating your experiment should be easy i presume? what should i expect and look for?

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Jun 13, 2016 16:05

ZĄB in orgonite from bismuth can not leak the electromagnetic processes. Nevertheless, the device works, that does not prove the electromagnetic nature of the phenomenon. Nothing special should be expected, but bismuth is not roads, easy handling in powder. Useful to the human body. According to this, if you have the opportunity to get it, it is better to do experiments with bismuth.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jun 13, 2016 19:13

2 cents, electro-magnetism does not work here
this torsione, see Caducei node
it occurs at the intersection of bi-directional conductors (cross-on-cross)
degenerate case - pigtail (aka the caduceus, aka Mobius)
if biferale and works, then "reverse" powering, flat caduceus
IMHO

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jun 14, 2016 0:15

here then IMHO people are coming to understand the process:

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:40

Шалтай Балтай wrote:here then IMHO people are coming to understand the process:
People are coming to understand scalar EM fields has no idea of torsion fields. When a person understands licks the posts from one forum to another to itself, it would be decent, at least give a link or specify the author. And the ferrocene to give Shnobelem, and there go figure who is who first steal.

What kulichi generator of the torsion field, this is clear and understandable intuitively. But experimental science requires adherence to specific rules. At least to deny EM the nature of the phenomenon. This can be done with a cake based on bismuth and at the same time of the cake on the basis of permalloy.
Effects they are exactly the opposite and with high probability already for a scientific refute the fact that observables can be associated with the manifestation of electric or magnetic fields. Scalar fields inclusive.
And the fact that the illustration with vectors, just describe the model of the scalar field.
Kulichi, especially with cream of ferrocene-PMS prove that matter is the transformation of EM fields to torsion nature nature.
In our case the transformation involves constantly 4 components.
1 metal 2 dielectric 3 organic silicon compounds, and 4, the source of the EM field. In all without exception.
The choice of each component separately, a matter of taste and possibilities.
And since each component can be hundreds of options that can be years of the city different devices in search of what sacred magic recipes. What's actually going on for 5 years. Initially, Logan is sent in the direction of search of magical components. And I think that especially.

Back to torsion fields.
This is field rotation, that is, fields that arise from the rotation. It may be purely mechanical rotation or rotation of the EM field or rotation of a molecule of ferrocene, does not matter. The key word is ROTATION.

I noticed the experimenters independently from other factors.
This relationship between a process and those who carry out this process. (Operator) That is a process dependent on the observer.

Here is fundamental science stood on its hind legs and nobody, not the other Governors are unable to present counter arguments enough to be able to change the main rule of any science.
THE EXPERIMENT IS INDEPENDENT OF THE OBSERVER.

With the cakes still worse. It turns out that the object of the experiment affects the experiment so differently.

It all can happen in one case. If the environment, the object and subject of the observer are in interaction.
That is, there is something common and interconnected between the observer (his thoughts rather) the object of study (the source of torsion field) and the environment. (without it will not hold your hand)

Intuitively it jasminko of pretence. But to prove yet, not enough brains.
The same situation with gravity, electromagnetism and quantum interactions. But there is at least an observer not involved in the processes and that's some consolation. And this science has been used and does not want to change.

To classify at least probable options for action on surveillance and on the contrary, need huge stats, hundreds of thousands of experimenters tens of thousands of experiments under different conditions. Then we can find the relationship and after, and equations, probability. Then we can say that here are the devices that such people act like this, and the opposite devices on the basis of orgonite of glycerol-bronze powder are high curly the whites and depressing.

That is, from individual to groups.

When at least understanding how the devices work for a group of people with certain problems, you can try to apply in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, and so forth and so n.

But this will not happen in the next 20 years for sure.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14

Gray, respect!
I agree with what You wrote, but about the post I know, just haven't found the original, sorry :?
I do not know what and who and why you want to prove
IMHO: the modern science went through yourself, it's dead, just leave him.
IMHO: it's time for new knowledge
for example, how do you know that the bulb works? You see it
how do you know that cake work? You can feel it
and why do you need uncle with figures and devices which would say, "good boy, good cake did." It's complex, my uncle don't need 8)
and no the next 20 years there
there is only the here and now, the rest is an illusion
the evolution of forms on this planet is long over, meaning only in the content :wink:
sorry if harsh :oops:

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Jun 16, 2016 21:56

Шалтай Балтай wrote:modern science has experienced themselves, it's dead, just leave him.
Science is a set of methods of systematization of areas of knowledge.

It occurs in the place where we get enough information about something, and to have someone to do it.
On this modern science, or the conqueror, not the essence. It's not the science and not the scientists.
The fact that in our time science has become an appendage of large-scale production. That is, the Corporation sponsoring the study every research work and its objectives are already clear. Income.
Scientists working for the Grants. Grants are available for specific pre-defined research. In addition, very often in contracts propisyvaetsya item that can not be carried out other investigations in parallel.
So if in Soviet times it was possible to work part time somewhere in a closed military Institute as a Junior researcher, and after to do their own research, but now no such opportunity is not granted, and then fired or jailed for Amateur. So the modern scientist is not a freelance artist and the Creator of and a cog in the mechanism. The same position in all spheres of human activity, so that not only science and scientists have suddenly become economic slaves.
Besides, add expensive and inaccessible higher education, which is increasingly getting a loan, and then have to work out.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 16, 2016 22:14

So the modern scientist is not a freelance artist and the Creator of and a cog in the mechanism.
Not quite. Father PhD, since Ph. D. did (researched) what he wanted, he had set a plan. Since the PhD is only an exam on the horizon with some tiny novelty, we can say the new engineering solution. But a doctorate is that no one was previously known. And between the scientist chooses where he will do "break".

In addition, the military laboratories and now remained. And various special companies certainly have engaged in unusual. Well, to take at least the OU where Patrushev worked. It's quite unusual to investigate the influence of sound and light on the brain... And are not economically sustainable in terms of production.

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:30

in passing, I'm talking about the state of the science at the present time. What used to be,as you describe the case with your father, so I agree with that 100%. With regard to military laboratories, they are in no way limited, except for disclosure. So you can fool around, of course within limits. Well, the results will be whose? And the original orientation is still there, isn't it.
Military science is very pragmatic, if there is doing something unusual, it is unusual in the end you should kill people different, more sophisticated way. Well, how much is economically feasible, do not pay the military, pay for it to the taxpayer.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:06

But on eBay sell ORGANICA,where they high quality ? And orgonikova sticks?

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:08

By the way it feels when active organite,e.g. live here sell on batteries? The type of stitching or filling the body what is plasma?