I'M BUILDING A PYRAMID

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Sep 24, 2010 22:32

For those who want to analyze their performance to download the latest version of El. table Nakatani here
File No. 19463097 confirmed
Name: Эл_Табл_Накатани_2.xls
Size: 241.50 KB
Available until: 2010-10-24 21:22:28
Download link file: http://ifolder.ru/19463097

Here is the report for the impedance for each channel
Last edited by Вадим Перелыгин on Fri Sep 24, 2010 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Sep 24, 2010 22:36

стрингер

Post by стрингер » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:38

Vadim!

Are You familiar with the concept of "negative green" (not sure exactly how to translate into Russian language) in relation to the pyramids?

The fact is that because of this "negative green"-energy of all living things, placed inside the pyramid at 1/3 of the height of the pyramid, just DRIES up, i.e. modificeres:

http://www.biogeometry.org/page33.html
http://www.biogeometry.org/page61.html

Remember the mummies of pharaohs?

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:53

Hi "stringer".
Thanks for the cautionary information! The bright memory of Leon Chaumery researcher who died prematurely on 27 February 1957. He was indeed a victim of his experiments and he got completely dehydrated by negative green rays (V -). :(
Become a victim of their experiments and dry as a mummy I'm not going.
In the working area (2 floor), he did not sit.
It is doubtful, and the following information concerning radioactivity: "We know from now on that the antidote of V is V + which neutralizes any radioactivity stored in the organism." 8)
From the article about the study of the properties of the pyramid of harmony A. Hunger http://vliep.narod.ru/04.htm
"... radiation environment around and inside the Pyramid is not different from background values. ... :ay
Among other studies with less authentic results I would like to mention the following:
1. Decreasing the level of toxicity of any substances exposed in the Pyramid even short time, including chemical warfare agents (S).
2. Reduced the level of radioactivity of substances exposed in the Pyramid.
3. The reduced level of pathogenic of different albuminous formations (viruses, bacteria) exposed in the Pyramid.
4. In the area of the Pyramid, or in the area of the objects exposed in the Pyramid decreases the effectiveness of any psychotropic effects of nature.
5. Very encouraging data were obtained in the cases of applying standard solutions (glucose, isotonic R-R, etc.) intravenously and outwardly at alcoholism and drug addiction even in very advanced forms."
About mummification(dehydration) of food in the pyramid of Cheops (the Ratio of the diameters of the spheres(D1/D2/D3...) inscribed in the pyramid = Phi cubed, Base = N x 1.57, an Edge face(C) to height(H) =1,5; Apofema face(A) to the height(H) = 1,27) I heard.
My friend cut a fresh Apple in half. One half was put in the pyramid (with a small H=20 - 25cm), the other – close. After a week pulled from the pyramids of dried, edible half rotten and threw it away.
In his pyramid of harmony (the Ratio of the diameters of the spheres(D1/D2/D3...) inscribed in the pyramid = Fi,=N x 0,49, an Edge face(C) to height(H) =1,06; Apofema face(A) to the height(H) = 1,03) mummification of the fruit of cucumbers and melons in the working area was not observed. Water week not bloom - drank quietly.
This is considering the fact that in the summer there was a temperature of > 40gr.
Today put in plastic containers covered with gauze: fresh-torn: cucumber, tomato, pepper, and a piece of freshly killed chicken. Will check in a month. :)<

Далі

Post by Далі » Mon Sep 27, 2010 23:21

1.Why write all that pyramid needs to be dielectric, somewhere in the net I met the same version that the pyramid was originally covered with metal plates, but with the passage of time has left only stones.
2.Vadym Perelygin why your pyramid shape is not similar to Egipetskuyu pyramid, or am I too little information shoveled :-)

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:58

Далі wrote:Vadym Perelygin why your pyramid shape is not similar to Egipetskuyu pyramid, or am I too little information shoveled
I read that the pyramid even without the faces of metallic or wooden ribs. :ay
Propose to get acquainted with the topic from the beginning. There are a lot of links to information that determines my choice. I recommend to download the books Cold V. Y. "Pyramid Golden section", A. A. Litvinenko, "the Energy pyramid. Magic rod and star pendulum", Dimdi, Manfred – "the Healing power of the pyramids" and others. :)

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:55

Made more convenient form and graphics to determine the effect of the pyramid.
Here is an interesting experience. My friend (41G) agreed to the experiment. The pyramid measurements showed quite a good average functional norm (deviation from the ideal average of 13%), slight hypoactivity in the gallbladder and stomach. But a large impedance in the channels of the liver, spleen/pancreas and bladder.
After 10 min in Lotus pose on the 1st floor of a pyramid dramatically decreased the average functional norm (in 13Мка). :roll: But the impedance rushed to the ideal.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Oct 08, 2010 16:55

Birthday the children gave me BIOMEDIS. Started testing with programs 4000 (anti-parasitic) 3 times a day (7-5-7-5-7)min and пр0001(endointoxication) 21мин. In the pyramid of procedure yet do not spend. Strange sensations of tingling, pricking and crawling under the skin stopped on the third day and I ran diagnostics on Nakatani before and after St. 4000. Noticed that all tested by me procedure:
1.charging with the ground and pouring a bucket of water.
2.sitting on the chair in the pyramid on the North face of 15-30min.
3.program Biomedis
lead to lowering of the current in BATH (accordingly, the increase in voltage and resistance) "AFTER" procedure, but the next day, the increase in the current at BAT during the test "TO" treatments, secondary growth and commitment to the ideal parameters in terms of method Nakatani.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Oct 08, 2010 19:34

Vadym Perelygin
The pyramid creates a torsion field.
This is evident, for example, cone
above the top of the cone forms a right static torsion field SR, and inside the cone and below the base of the left field SL.
But the left torsion field sucks up the energy, and the right one emits. Experimentation with plants, confirm this. On the right field so the plant accelerates its growth on the left - slow down.
How, then, pyramid has a beneficial effect?
By the way most people in the world "praetoriani" 1:160 somewhere.
Here is the information: http://jediheritage.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=137

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Oct 08, 2010 20:45

Merkaba Thanks for the info. I'm not saying that the pyramid has a beneficial effect. :)
I quote the opinions of different authors, of naturalists. Sometimes quite the opposite. I built it, that would be to check what they say. Although I think that they both greatly exaggerate the effect of pyramid. I mean the home in the form of pyramids (right and wrong): plague, tepees, tents, igloos, etc. People don't "bother" about the different torsion fields. The main thing - convenient for them! And the fact that after being in the pyramid is clearly reduced average functional norm on all channels, I strongly showed in the graphs. :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Oct 08, 2010 21:38

Eh... it would be interesting to sit on top of it)) And changes in the weather case is not available? Apparently, for the planet, such constructions are very positive.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52

МерКаБа wrote:Oh... it would be interesting to sit on top of it
Some do so under the chair was placed, and sit on top. :) The proportions I described in the subject. About the weather, too, wrote – the usual June grad walked around the village and fell to the side, about 5km.
My water well does not dry up (about increase of the debit of water and oil wells wrote Hunger). I guess she draws with energy and water from the ground. Cucumbers grew slower but were much tastier greenhouse.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24

Vadym Perelygin
Drunvalo Melchizedek in his book wrote that many of the pyramids in Egypt were used for pumping water.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Wed Oct 13, 2010 22:56

МерКаБа wrote:by the Way, most people in the world "praetoriani" 1:160 somewhere.
How is this determined and how do they differ?
Merkaba gave a link to very interesting information: G. I. Shipov "a Theory of physical vacuum", for me is quite complicated. :roll:
I was particularly interested in "Spin polarization of primary vacuum created by the cone. Above the apex of the cone forms a right static torsion field SR, and inside the cone and below the base of the left field SL. At points a and b dividing a height h of a cone into three equal parts, there is increased intensity of the field."
I thought that thermal energy of the Earth into the cone of the pyramid is twisted clockwise (looking downwards right hand thread, but Left spin) and faster comes out.
It turns out the opposite. Through the top (I open) from top to bottom inside the pyramid pull the left torsion field energy from space, and the outside of the right torsion field pyramid pulls out of the Ground.

By the way, when removing the stopper from the funnel-shaped sink, water on, coming down, twists counter – clockwise- left-hand thread. Ie, if the cone to turn, it turns Right spin, but the direction is flow – down. :roll:

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Thu Nov 04, 2010 14:25

Does[SPAM]St Perelygina and ambition highly commendable, and now ,why not take the results of the study your own body after pyramidotomy RELIABLE. Energy fields of the pyramid have have different potential and polarity. We are all DIFFERENT. Therefore, initially, determine the best area for the body. IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. One suitable one particular place, and the other the opposite. Next, you need to properly be placed in the directions-u, V-Z. This is also purely individual. And the last - time exposure. DOWSING solves all these problems.

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Thu Nov 04, 2010 14:26

Does[SPAM]St Perelygina and ambition highly commendable, and now ,why not take the results of the study your own body after pyramidotomy RELIABLE. Energy fields of the pyramid have have different potential and polarity. We are all DIFFERENT. Therefore, initially, determine the best area for the body. IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. One suitable one particular place, and the other the opposite. Next, you need to properly be placed in the directions-u, V-Z. This is also purely individual. And the last - time exposure. DOWSING solves all these problems.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:13

Hello "The Regulator". I do not understand, what means "FROM[SPAM]St"?
You are right, pyramidographia (treatment, improved health, increased functionality) I failed!
While it can say, being in a pyramid on the floor (on a chair or in Lotus position) on the North face for 10min (the experience was 3 people of different age and sex: M-36l, W-41G, M-59л, at different times of the day) lead to a decrease in current BAHT (accordingly, the increase in voltage and resistance).
Good or bad can not say.
You are right, we are all different and the influence of fields of pyramids in different places and at different times of the day.
What is needed is serious research by different methods.
Just go into the pyramid, which is fraught with all sorts of surprises. :roll:
I use the method of Nakatani. Biolocation do not own. Can You share your experience. az
By the way
Вадим Перелыгин wrote:Today put in plastic containers covered with gauze: fresh-torn: cucumber, tomato, pepper, and a piece of freshly killed chicken. Will check in a month.
So. The vegetables rotted, the chicken is spoiled and not mummified! :)
While the experiments in the pyramid stopped, switched to the study of the influence of Biomedis (very good results!)

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Fri Nov 05, 2010 21:09

Hi, Vadim! Unsuccessful and neoprene the beginning of the sentence without distorting the meaning as a whole... I do dowsing for the last 15 years, including 4 years with dowsing Energoform. Under the great pyramid placed himself and placed the other only with the HELP of the PENDULUM. This is a different zone for different people. You need to find in your locality biolocatory that can exactly show your area in the pyramid and a second area outside of the pyramid. It should also show the clear position of the body and the head(the orientation in the lying position). Then your health experiments will claim to authenticity....Remember, in the pyramid there is a place of negative energy, where to stay is very UNDESIRABLE.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Nov 06, 2010 13:26

Hello "The Regulator".
Could You describe in greater detail the proportions and size of the pyramid You use?
What methods of control functional state of the patient before and after pyramidotomy You use?
Publish my observations in the dynamics. Seen a clear decrease in the deviations from the perfect medium and asymmetry in my energy channels after software Biomedis, whereas, after procedures in the pyramid of indicators deteriorated.

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Sat Nov 06, 2010 15:37

Hi, Vadim! Work all forms of the pyramids. Pyramids in the proportions of the pyramid of Cheops in the treatment plan somewhat weaker show itself in Europe. My pyramid is completely harmonious with the energy of the area of application and has a base angle of 65°. I use in my practice, wireframe pyramid with variable ENERGY.The regulator on the required level of energy exhibited by using the pendulum. All the patients control doctors. I determine the best place under the pyramid, the correct orientation of the body, exposure time, duration of the course and the break-up of the next course of pyramidographia if required. The main thing for You is to FIND YOUR 2 AREAS and not to fall into NEGATIVE. The rest is intuition. Negative zone gives the acceleration of exchange processes and thus accelerates the aging process.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Nov 06, 2010 22:05

Hi, "The Regulator"! If you can, here are my questions:
1. The concept of "framing pyramids" means that they only edges, no faces?
2. The material from which ribs?
3. You measure energy in units of bovi?
4. Energy change by the inclination and length of faces?
5. What is the height of Your pyramid?
6. Is there a website with reviews of patients or the accumulated honey.statistics and recommendations exposure as, for example, in V. N. Kortikova?
According to the classification of Cold V. Y. in the book "Pyramids of the Golden section", the pyramid with the angle of the faces to 63.43 called the Pyramid of life. Base=N(height) K=1/F2; r1=/2/f; r2=r1/F2; helps to build a "living matter" in accordance with the laws of harmony. The dome of the Georgian and Armenian churches.

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Sun Nov 07, 2010 0:36

Yes, the frame is without the faces. Ribs of brass, aluminium. Energy measure to BE (bovis) for the project and the real model. The height can be different,most importantly, the angle of the right base stand, it depends on the specific area of application. "Golden section"= this is for anyone who owns a pendulum...

Регулятор

Post by Регулятор » Sun Nov 07, 2010 18:30

For Kostroma perfect angle base-61°. Minutes to round to....

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Mon Nov 08, 2010 13:08

Could You more describe Your method of pyramidographia and
Your experience of diagnosis for what people could like that to use it independently?
Played the course for "dummies." :roll:
Many would be grateful! :ay