New АМБ2

АлексейН
New АМБ2

Post by АлексейН » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:50

Prof who remain, there is unlikely that will help. Is that a complete rejection of the sport... Pure Pro is long gone, chemistry chemistry score, I do not know where it is all the carcass can withstand.. And bracelets and I2 I are experimenting in the sport including (not Pro)... sometimes the results are interesting... the last to АМБ2 even impressed. Can we gather feedback, until I realized the coincidence or pattern :) although randomness is implemented АМБ2 "Bang"

АлексейН

New АМБ2

Post by АлексейН » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:52

What I am about doping... not if during the start of the athlete, but of course remotely possible ;)

АлексейН

New АМБ2

Post by АлексейН » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:59

Михаил_ wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:38
...they will continue to work in its wheel squirrel to run on the road without end....
Here I am more amazed by the encoders on the "gallery"... and among friends some very talented programmers, but then no movement... that's exactly how chained, no wonder they have in the environment of this expression appeared

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 19:47

talented long had to learn the language and go .... the level of payment for good work in the civilized world about an order of magnitude or more higher (well, maybe not immediately and you need to show off, etc.), which gives just more freedom, and more. Even relaxed work freelance but with the puzzles Western companies will have a different level of payment is likely (depends of course on where and how I sit here, so W/e I have a friend with whom he is in Telecom business and engaged in the development of software, in Moscow, it has a Western level salary, but his company was sold and just not all taken out and not all wanted to leave, t/e he's working for foreign bosses and he is also one of the tops in the design, how many months ago spoke with him - deficit normalnyh personnel in industry was 15 years ago, when I moved away from it, and remained or became more.
This I mean that we should have flexible thinking. To the passion for the work combined with the normal payment. This applies to many areas of life. People need to value themselves and their freedom and understand how to get it. And programmers in this respect easier - work is complete, remote possible, and lots of options.
And so in the civilized world, the Indians occupy a niche "in the galleys" in coding, but they think (not want to offend anyone) many do not know how. T/e know how to solve the problem (do so/so/so) but to explain or to think/to change the terms, find another solution - no. T/e does not the head and the repetition of the read algorithm. Without an understanding. Such full. Our hope I know how to think. And not only programmers, and it is a pity that have not learned to value themselves, their time and their lives.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 19:52

In this respect, when people are surprised or complain that the type of prices here for something great, I not even funny (no matter the product or seminar for example), because it is not only adequate to the payment of my and other participants in the labor process,but the filter on the ability to achieve. He's not perfect of course, but it is a nothing so. Anyone from any situation can find in the modern world effective solutions including additional fin freedoms, the question is whether he wants to change something and to change. taking into account the imperfection of the filter there is a sea of homemade.... quite effective where it is necessary to spend already effort and time but not the money. Who can't spend neither this nor that, the potential well and is not ready to somewhere to get out of it yet.

Мартин

New АМБ2

Post by Мартин » Fri Jul 05, 2019 21:30

Михаил_ wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:38
In fact, through the mouth of a dealer I, the same man heard that many athletes have resorted to ritual magic in the blood (when the pet is cut, etc., especially among members of the Muslim tradition where it is in the roots), it is working and that it is hard to resist, so he was happy that BJ basic hang of it.
McGregor's leg broke on the subtle plane, in a battle known with whom. Many have not yet realized just that there can not ksilo old, and someone here successfully uses. What in my opinion to bring Wraith to the unit, and to break its power can be relatively quick and not expensive. They do before the fight itself, cripple massagana. And there's a great prize, so in this direction will be stable growth.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 21:37

Байес wrote:it Seems that АМБ2 accelerates the regeneration of tissues. Yesterday stretched a hand on the bar, half a day with the bracelet and 90% of pain gone.
It is mostly functional on the energy level, and it is natural to do....

Петрос

New АМБ2

Post by Петрос » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22

E++ is the thing. Just received, and immediately missed the chatter after 10 minutes of a decent kind passer-by asked for the time. I found it so unexpected that I missed out on the smartphone face down on the pavement (300 euros). The replacement time display (two hours) was in timelessness, such is the irony ). Further chatter was already smaller, turned on the guard ). I should add that I haven't even worn the bracelet. Two E++ and++ actor was in the backpack.