New АМБ2

Михаил_
Разработчик
New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 03, 2019 21:36

It is assumed that амб2 the day after tomorrow will go to the warehouses of dealers.
Together with probes by the way....

Description will do
Meantime, until there is a Lite version of homemade, I can offer a regular forum participants a unique opportunity to test амб2 temporary action (until may 25) to your clean item (bracelet/watch something else).

Photo me a PM or email I send out links to Seminary. The circulation time of AMB is limited by the amount (about 25pcs).
Reviews will be welcomed.

Браслет АМБ-2
Карта АМБ-2 + Пандора
АМБ-2 Е++ (браслет широкий + карта АМБ2)

Расторгуев

АМБ2

Post by Расторгуев » Sat May 04, 2019 18:41

Don't know whether it is retrospective from the future or already the charge has been transferred...In 11h 30m in Moscow today snapped a bracelet of Sri Lankan sapphires in silver and sent Michael a photo of the bracelet.Around 16h I went 1волна easy chatter, increased vision, I saw how one man drinks water and SIPS through the larynx went the waves through which the subtle things oppressed.in space, sooner saw it too but now it has become more granular way.Next, I wanted to put it on and almost immediately the thoughts become more solid.It's like these thoughts well are all mine.At the time of the writing of this article there is pulsation of the bracelet structure black sapphires, at first glance, fits well into the AMB-2 AMB-2 the structure of the stone. This is very unlike the feelings that were from AMB-1. And Yes it is much more POWERFUL. Some time doubted whether the conflict between stone and AMB-2, will watch... then write.

Мартин

АМБ2

Post by Мартин » Sat May 04, 2019 20:01

Haha. A retrospective. 2 may hit in the chest got strong, I'm so there when receiving structures in the form of gifts. A week for 2 or 3 a vector has significantly changed. Do not forget that the way something very unusual, temporary test subject. And not stream it? And maybe a stream too.

Расторгуев

АМБ2

Post by Расторгуев » Sun May 05, 2019 0:22

Join issue.
Technology translational charging the same or improved?

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 05, 2019 12:44

This is the same charging technology, it is a long time, you have the option to make a "temporary" product but as there are samples, it was not used. The option was developed under an expensive top-end products, but then it was decided do not use.
Other (fundamentally new) are components themselves АМБ2 :) there's a lot of stuff that previously was not even close - different approach. And Yes, there are no parts from classic BJ, it is recommended that at least one such version in any broadcast or physically. We can say that амб2 it's a big library of textbooks and laboratory sessions to it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 05, 2019 12:46

Yes, for sending photos on the test charge I hereby declare STOP :) All who are sent up to this point will be processed today and 2суток test charging is complete. Please do not send new, more obrabatyvat still will not. Who did not - pliz any commercial products and/or samples. Thank you for understanding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 05, 2019 12:51

Prices for the new АМБ2:
As usual there are sets of 1, 2 or 4 pieces = 40/70/120
for happy hour the prices are always 35/55/100 discount (discount period 5th to may 25)
stream АМБ2 120 (on time discounts 100)

For AMB have the same version (including broadcast) will operate a special discount promotion for 2 months (discount not combinable with the discount promotion is from 5 to 25 may). The promotion is valid for the same number of SBA (for example, if there are 2pcs of AMB, it is possible to buy 2АМБ2 on shares for the owners of the AMB, if the paid stream — the stream)

Prices in this case will be: 28/49/84
stream 84

In addition, we will map АМБ2+Pandora
65 at the time of discounts 45, and will be even АМБ2 E++ (wide with gallium)+ card(in one set) for 150 time discounts for 120

Card is not ready yet, needs to go on sale via 1-3 day (well, there are holidays in Russia, so maybe after the 9th or sometime to work everything will start).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

АМБ2

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun May 05, 2019 14:33

Браслет АМБ-2
АМБ-2 Е++ (браслет широкий + карта АМБ2)

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 05, 2019 18:47

total left in charge 29 test амб2 :) I hope about the reviews the owners will not be forgotten :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 14:46

Sergey.V wrote:Sent 4.05 night Michael photo hours PM. Already the next morning was fun - felt some sort of wave of childish joy and love for all (for me it's unusual, Yes). From lunch began to rise all mental "dirt" from the depths. Magically provocation to react is not wanted. Escalated empathy. Today the state "in the tank", is very conducive to productive work
... I publish some reviews from your forum ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 15:05

Андрей ВН wrote:woke up this morning to a very calm, peaceful state, similar as a kid on summer vacation. Long ago, feeling this was not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 15:06

detailed description of the contents АМБ2 will be a little later.... don't want to modulate those who wrote the first reviews, plus the description it is necessary to complete the formation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 18:38

Владимир Ш. wrote:From the first hours of wearing is felt VERY strong flow of energy. And not like 2.7 and FRM. Some are much more powerful and... pentalina, or what? I mean kicks, "come on, do something useful!"
Powerful fills on the treble, but NOT at the expense of the lower floors. The feeling that everything is filled in turn with an exit on the tops. In mind great feeling is Pleasant Feeling that АМБ2 on his left hand very, very, very friendly with the three on the right.
There's this weird aspect... trudnoudaljaemye ... This thing is EXTREMELY POWERFUL-increases/restores the integrity. Don't ask what I mean, I don't know how to phrase it nicely. In General all products QM trapped in and under it, but no Panacea, nor ruler, nor Elven, nor from an AMB, this was not. And Yes, I subscribe to the Bayesian:
Afirca grew and condensed, I'm in the tank. Very cool
VERY cool!

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 19:33

klimena wrote:In the head light noise, tranquility and apathy to everything, unfocused in thought, tseplyalki not to pull.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 07, 2019 1:46

МАГинЯ wrote:to Say that the state in амб2 chic to say nothing. Very cool native energy, in which lived the best years that really wanted to feel again, to return and again be in them. Thank you Michael for this gift! To describe this condition completely is not easy - the integrity and absolute force, inner core, invulnerability, afirca became denser, Yes, drive, positivity, lightness, creativity and a calm evenness at the same time, the lack of generally any fatigue-either mental or physical. Inexhaustible source of energy inside. Very Cool!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 07, 2019 1:47

МАГинЯ wrote:PS амб2 Pandora has increased -a fact

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

АМБ2

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 07, 2019 20:44

Card АМБ2 available. Available for order and purchase at the office.
Карта АМБ-2 + Пандора

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 08, 2019 16:22

Samodelkin wrote:Flow from AMB 2 felt pleasant, put me of for all time bracelets, this is felt most strongly and clearly in the socks noticeable seal and strengthen the layers of the cocoon, a layer of armor added. Holds in the energy tone, fatigue is not felt, tried to sleep, failed bracing, so for the night shot. In addition significantly increased the mental and the work of consciousness, including when working with other products, for active carrier interactions the most. There is active work with personal programs, some flashing. And yet as a separate item, it should be noted the marked increase immunity of the body, which is also very nice.

Бисо

АМБ2

Post by Бисо » Wed May 08, 2019 19:39

Бисо wrote:Sunday morning, I got terrible distortion. I can't say if this was due to АМБ2 or there was another reason, but the previous day and this day, the bracelet is charged at 50 cm from me (on Saturday night I was doing something else and perhaps it's added stress on me). All day I was dressed only ЛОМ1 and Genome/Reanimator - from the morning I took the two bracelets E-decider feeling that went a significant overload.

АМБ2 put on hand later in the evening - almost immediately the body was switched into another mode. Treble in the head is very clearly visible, but the whole body filled with energy. Maybe it feels like the seal of the cocoon. The strong seal of the cocoon, which I felt was handmade pendant 2.61 cocoon literally turned into armor, and was feeling that I put something very heavy.

After a few hours I put and E-decider and then the bracelet АМБ2 literally started biting wrist.

On Monday around lunch or the evening had severe pain in the left shoulder, which prisytstvovat to this moment. There were multiple flashes of pain and in other parts of the body.

Today for lunch I decided to take a breather, took off АМБ2 and put it half a meter from me - just went the familiar feel and vibration from the E-decider. Appeared and slight defocusing of view, the objects are slightly floating. Easy ISS.

Perhaps I bracelet АМБ2 was very mosney due to the fact that the bracelet is made of ebony, solid and the width is 4.5 inches. All charging time the bracelet was sitting on a large and small MR and the session flows of energy in the world at full capacity.

I have a place where I can find it is highly processed and promotes a stronger work product of Michael.
Бисо wrote:I went out for a while. During the walk we noticed a slight, peaceful state of mind. Returning home, sat down at the table where he had left the bracelet АМБ2 and almost immediately felt the effects of the bracelet. Once plunged into another space - the whole body and head is switched to another mode and back load the background.

During a walk, pain in the left shoulder diminished to a large extent.

I forgot to mention that under the influence of the bracelet is enhanced by the upward flow of energy - I would say that I have this process is very bright.
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 11, 2019 21:16

Petr99 wrote:overnight have tried this. Took the test and put on two virtual legs (already bought, but are in the way), set the boundary of action - zone. The thrill АМБ2 in the cocoon is very clear so everything can be done easily. In the morning I checked - the lower part of the cocoon are sealed, but not the top.

Михаил_
Разработчик

АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 11, 2019 21:17

GelioS wrote:I Have injured my knee, very unpleasant. I decided to fix it, given the intention to repair part of the body with the help of a new device. And right from pain, strong, very strong , which is not parikramas already 5 days has passed, on the go. Was limping, and then went on easier. Cool. Very cool.
Until about full healing can't talk, but the effect was impressive.

Ps at the command to repair the knee appeared effect, and while I didn't give him the command effect fiction

Бисо

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Бисо » Thu May 16, 2019 0:13

Бисо wrote:Overload was held for six days. But I have always kept easy izmeneny.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 16, 2019 0:52

Added stream АМБ2, now available through the interface.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 17, 2019 6:24

So some concise/brief description of the new АМБ2
in the charging system includes the following components:

1) deep relaxation / the right state of consciousness, this component is responsible for significant muted social "gorgalok", transfer of consciousness to the alpha or other suitable under the situation as, relaxation of muscle that affect the energy structure of the cocoon and many more. In fact, it is a base for "working condition" and protect.
2) energotel — this part АМБ2 busy with the restoration of the integrity of the cocoon, in a broad aspect. This part affects the eventfulness/intuition and correctness of perception, the total energy in the aspect of feeling and indirectly health and much more. Actually this part starts the process of restoring correct configuration of the cocoon in which, in contrast to the modern, a lot more densely integrated body of different frequencies.
3) anti-system — a portion significantly reduces the "systemic" impact on all aspects of human life, affecting aspects influence using surroundings. This part is also intended to serve as an additional security algorithm, taking the attention of the system with anomalies in the form of operator амб2 and giving into the hands of the operator efficient algorithms to use the system to their advantage, without falling under its influence
4) linkiest is part with the overall business or project application is to simplify effectively build the right connections, finding the right people, clientele for the project/company and so on. Contains a number of efficient algorithms can be mentally written on the staff
5) crossing — this is very similar to the previous part, but just talking about partnerships/relationships correct for all situations in life and so forth — the horizontal ties in society and all that is connected with them
Both the last part амб2 made with a bunch of additional algorithms to protect these channels of communication/output from the system under their influence,and so forth,
6) new-perception — this part rekonstruiruet the perceptual system as a whole (including non-verbal/intuitive, and other parts of it) to create something new, to a large extent devoid of the drawbacks of conventional global system of human perception inherent in its present version, the t/e displays the channels of perception from the outside under the influence of a varying and increasing with time degree.
7) new-Finance — this part is responsible for changed in relation to the usual perception of financial processes in the world and around the operator. This more reasonable attitude towards the add-on, but it is also much better perception of the hidden features and/or real processes are not visible to the majority.
8 ) superprojector in the surrounding area — this part is responsible for the increase of protection around the operator against various external impacts/chatter/influence, includes the family/loved ones/employees and so on. The objective of this part is to remove from the blow to those whom he might come, if the operator is strong enough, but his actions create protivooterne and rattles that could offend others.
9) protection-energotel-and-mental — this part is responsible for personal protection of the operator
10) 5060 — code name part амб2, which is responsible for neutralization of technogenic/tehnomagicheskih interference to the operator (the grid/cell towers/psychotronics and so on)
11) амб2 adjustment module which controls all above, part of амб2 aspects not included in the above parts, integration with other products, aspects of safe usage and many other small and not very....
12) Pandora-plus — Pandora kernel+integration with pantomime products and the third type TO Pandora (generally амб2 contains 3 types FOR Pandora)<

Иван Славов

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 17, 2019 11:16

If it was such a description for the AMB, not only for АМБ2...