New АМБ2

Иван Славов
New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Иван Славов » Thu May 23, 2019 2:56

Well and stream.

ГРЛ

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by ГРЛ » Thu May 23, 2019 13:30

Wear glasses AMB about a year, I noticed that my lenses have become very "strong", that is, the vision became better :D ,
I wanted to change lenses on smaller and charge AMB-2, tell me Michael, charging points the photo will be cheaper than the bracelet? Bracelet do not pull :oops: and remove the wishlist says, but give :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 23, 2019 20:52

I while in any way did not try as will glasses with амб2, suddenly too powerful, so the price there is no such position. I think some time/need to experiment first.

Владимир Ш.

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu May 23, 2019 23:49

Well, if they need volunteers for testing points АМБ2, I was in the testers also write )
The benefit in a couple of weeks leave and a possible overload will not be a problem.
ГРЛ wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 13:30
Wear glasses AMB about a year, I noticed that my lenses have become very "strong", that is, the vision became better
Join.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 24, 2019 0:11

here 25th complete with the action on амб2/test амб2 and other things, then I think this way. In fact, sunglasses AMB have their program slightly different from the program bracelets. АМБ2 - much different product, we are not talking about just charge someone points, in fact it is on the basis of амб2 to do амб2-glasses - new product. Some time to do this very specific work is delicate, tailored to the characteristics of the eye centers on the input / output information and not only. In short, it is necessary to consider and digest...

Иван Славов

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 24, 2019 3:49

Was the earlier conversation here on the forum about spetsstali (testing). Stalky AMB, why the glasses (although last night in the dream discussed just about glasses АМБ2 and everything was OK with them). Or charge card (the card) transfer of AMB.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 24, 2019 4:28

Well, the transfer of the SBA, I do not yet ready ... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 24, 2019 4:31

Insoles - I don't know.... all can be, but the question in the appropriate blanks that would fit many - a. the material from which to cut the size while will not such (well eco it needs to be).
So while you can only order a charge favorite pair of shoes - though, of course it will wear out faster than the bracelet, but ... maybe it's worth it... don't know :) does that have flip flops himself to charge... and then from the time when I insole was glued a layer of stickers panacea - nothing is charged from the shoes once and it was so good.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 25, 2019 1:36

Байес wrote:АМБ2 is some kind of never-ending battery, I didn't get tired. Hour in the pool non-stop, after which I some time said something stupid at work and out in the evening that I never notice. Well longtime dream of mine, it seems, has come true: decreased time for sleep. All week, sleep 6 hours and normal.

My mind clear and thinking became easier to concentrate easier, as the positive and the drive does not let go.

Michael, thank you so much, the product is gorgeous.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 25, 2019 1:37

that brings me to the end of the discount period and at the same time a test for those who had the opportunity to test the new tomorrow is the last day... thanks to all for the feedback.

Вячеслав.

New АМБ2.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:02

A good helper,in their practices _ easy as from branch to branch jumping not cycles and not being afraid to make oshibku
Like many televizoriai ) choose any realnosti.. although where stood on top of the drunk (s) ... that is nasty surplus :) need to run from a tiger to a saving tree... dropping extra weight :)
The stone bird had told cautionary tale,but a true seeker already knew the answer ... (C)
psdatabase this device even more sistemnik than those who is it kostak
пс_2 hope all is well :) before August 1 extended the validity of the free?! stock :)

Владимир Ш.

New АМБ2.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:19

Vyacheslav, excuse me, what is free action? Have I missed something? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 03, 2019 18:39

Probably about the temporarily charged bracelets? I dropped it, though, and a few days later than the appointed time, was busy. The formulation is strange, temporary амб2 were all on the same terms, without any bonuses for the reviews, the reviews were a CONDITION of the standard duration of the action. And reviews on time (as she went).

Расторгуев

New АМБ2

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2019 17:32

It would be SUPER if glasses AMB-2 in the map transfer was. Points usually do not last long, fragile painfully. Charge through the card for the good points and not so it would be a pity if broken.Kstatati put questions not in this thread maybe, but still ask. Glasses with lenses of smoky quartz anyone tried it? In selling with the saw.The Internet is seen as a one-man kind of became this see...generally as he writes to the streets now unnecessarily comes out. But still on these glasses program AMB-2:)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 20:09

1) products of AMB ( including АМБ2) is too complex and difficult, they are no transfer cards and do not think it will be.
2) don't know, normal high-quality sunglasses live years IMHO.... if they do not crush feet :) and clean in a good case. I ndtsat years Reuben one thing slammed and the purely perverse way (of course with glass/ not plastic). Contact neat and will last a long time, well, provided that it is not China and since in General some.

Байес

New АМБ2

Post by Байес » Tue Jun 18, 2019 21:09

Quite regular glasses, not cheap but not top, I live for 8 years and I feel great so far.

ГРЛ

New АМБ2

Post by ГРЛ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:21

I also 7-8 years drag, only to change lenses, 2-3 years aged, plastic, glass, heavy....

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 19:56

well when you replace the lenses if the glasses are to make SBA or амб2, then they will cease to be амб2 almost... (well, the frame will remain but still). Ideologically just glass optimally... (for charging), and is a long time, Yes, if it's not sunglasses and optics, then glass can be a bit....

Расторгуев

New АМБ2

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:45

Today 19июня, yesterday I remember looking at the phone screen and there was also 19июня, and the memory is in the mind that yesterday was number 19.I wanted to write a review today drebes began in the morning, although ordered SBA-2 only after 15h.I looked at the email, it turns out I ordered the bracelet yesterday. With the perception of time lining I have this bracelet or the time actually moves differently around me. Today two cards accidentally on the training I forgot I had to come back for them.In the classroom it was difficult to gather because of what a lot of blows to the head was missing and the arm there is a little break down at the elbow.Some subtle bodies in them there is something going on.Obviously not anything to see the energy of a support partner, as well as attacks on the nucleus in the belly of the stalls as it was done is problematic.(engaged in melee combat, there we so thin composition of a human being).The causes of their brakes began to understand what to do to from the swamp of his exit.Which year are conceived mixer to buy, but now as it is easily acquired.The dreary space was around the transfer of consciousness from body to space is easily obtained. was able to relax people on the street smile.But the most obvious joke in three days I 19июня.Prior to that planned for the days of summer state of tabernanthe iboga therapy myself to do, but now I understand that like as not necessary at least in the near future.

Расторгуев

New АМБ2

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jun 20, 2019 13:04

On the test charge was loaded with a thin bracelet and it is less power than the one in the mail now goes.Even in the hands not kept, but the power stronger than that of the thin arm. Decided for myself that +++ should take after mastering the normal version.
This morning another joke...people who rented the apartment in the city, lost the key.Now go duplicate them to bring.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 22:16

Came a long audio review on the probes амб2 with dlinnym time of use (h/e was wearing them for a few weeks), the reviewer was asked not to publish the audio, but allowed us to publish the transcript with him. I cut out some moments not for the public, as the opinion was written for internal use. Separately, you can say that a lot in this review, as I understand it informed of our products are not used in any form and is relatively "ordinary people".
Gave athletes, gave people working in different practices for over 20 years, having their own schools, gave the businessmen, handed out of the coach, gave himself, gave his wife, gave another biznesmena lady in half of the practices involved.

From what specifically is immediately evident from the increase in energy is very powerful, the t/e is not tired, the efficiency increases a lot of advantages in this way from t/e it can be seen immediately, I have a bracelet from powered only on the third day of paper in comparison with the fact that I had a chance to touch the physical bracelet.

What one gets then immediately problematic it is when people are fully fed, they begin say the lid on the teapot very much verhushechka ringing them even more bracelet supplies they can't pull for them is the problem of the t/e I feel that they overheat they get great potential but may not realize it, it is very painful for them, it's getting so annoying, this is after 2,3,4 weeks of using t/e when they are tight wore I to summarize, we tape molar condensed and they are worn longer.

Business means business we saw very clearly that relationships are built in vertical and horizontal power, h/e in a horizontal built a conceptual framework so to speak with this business, this woman is 50 years she has been beauty salon premium t/e at the level of Directors in its level relationships were built this.. it took the t/e, it was as if his own, and so it was his, but now among men, and especially women aggressive it has become even more his. With regard to the vertical, at the bottom it clearly said that when she was broken, tired and irritated then it as in quotes was biting her subordinates, t/e made fun of teasing as the slightly aggressive behaved, under the bracelets she got in the position hard as it is by itself lined up and they sort of tried to bite it but flew away with fear, it's her words, so much for the links.

The athlete, after surgery, when I came here it was without a bracelet, very painful recovery pain is very hard in the morning to go t/e had problems not getting enough sleep had no power to restore, that the two days of the bracelets he almost did without painkillers, that after five days bracelet sleep recovered, returned to normal body work and less pain was through here for more than a week it feels really good, t/e recovery mode in it too

As for sleep also all noted that people began to sleep less but sleep more difficult and sleep quality - deep sleep, t/e do not need to see some pictures, but the dream itself is very pretty and glubochenko

As for the means Zionist teacher teacher high school, he spent a week in intensive work with customers very much I'm tired of him just brought - he hardly stood on the feet really he seems to be a very trudogolick, he laid out to the maximum, he was otavalos can be 15% of the total stock so he put in front of me. After half an hour he continued his work of t/e for him it was a shock and he was very much pleased with it then he wouldn't learn anything it is simple as if I took and wore them, I tried to give it to the students, but he said that there are people blockheads and there are people feeling very, very chuvstvuya he has now was not available, and blockheads he didn't want to give, that now I insist to try four two on hands two on feet the word were all on two hands.

The athlete, the coach began to speak better t/e interaction at the level of communication became easier because he is such coloazione and it was difficult I'm not talking about the fact that it was a high energy sound sleep endurance I about it already spoke

Wife gave it more elastic t/e to communicate with me, it was easier t/e I'm tough enough under pressure and it is more comfortable

In General, summing up: a good night's sleep endurance and washing energy is very powerful, it is absolutely straight, even and precisely nothing will not speak about the interaction of horizontal and vertical power is also all lined up and for me it became such a natural t/e I powered up and I was good.

<

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 22:19

PS the author of the opinion, as far as I know (not personally familiar, he's a client of one of the dealers) always takes BJ bottom line for working with professional athletes (work it like this :) and it is not considered doping yet :) ).
Of course we don't usually give out samples packs not to use them so (long-term) - be it homemade or commercial version. But anything can happen, opinion every interesting.

АлексейН

New АМБ2

Post by АлексейН » Wed Jun 26, 2019 13:22

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 22:19
...and that doping is not considered yet :)).
Yes, as you say... in swimming disqualification 100% (according to FINA rules on the sportsman except swimming trunks/swimsuit, cap, goggles (oooo, that swimming goggles can charge!!!) anything should not be). Another issue is that float (prof) in them (the bracelets wooden) not really - flies at once. In other sports already, probably, too. In addition to the triathlon, probably, and marathon swimming. It seems like there allowed in hours with the GPS to speak. But only for Amateurs and masters, most likely.... and energy bracelets are fashionable all sorts of technical doping

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:38

Well, what's this ? why take the bracelet (by the way, I don't know, nothing flies from gum depends, there are different, it is possible to have dense, of course I don't swim professionally, but sometimes they do like a little load to physically warm up). In General wristbands imeti enough in stock and to carry out the actual sports, because they are working remotely + running trail if taken right before class. So that no violation until the dope begins to transfer power used in the home is not tied :) :) :)
and about translation, I generally keep quiet....
In fact, through the mouth of a dealer I, the same man heard that many athletes have resorted to ritual magic in the blood (when the pet is cut, etc., especially among members of the Muslim tradition where it is in the roots), it is working and that it is hard to resist, so he was happy that BJ basic hang of it. Yeah I was just in the lyrics already vdarit :) in fact, I am of course interested in those users who understand why they are changing and BJ. Frankly representatives prof sports I to the group which is interesting for me as users do not consider their idea of life is still too primitive to waste your life and resources of the body such ...nu, sorry. Well, maybe they will help of course in terms of enlightenment. But in fact for me it's just a collection of funny stories because it's not the people for which these products are made. Yes they can help, they can change, they can do many things in life easier, but damn, they would continue in his wheel squirrel to run on the road without end is not what I spend my time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:42

Incidentally, in sports we must remember tonic test(s) named Klimenko who about the General physio-psychological status and actually charge the batteries and in the area of physics and in the area of the psyche t/e in different ranges of the cocoon. Conventional AMB, someone might remember, we tonic the tests and tested it on ordinary people.