New АМБ2

ЛайфОператор
New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by ЛайфОператор » Fri May 17, 2019 14:43

Michael, the relevance of AMB remains after the release of AMB-2? There is a sense and/or the need to translate the stream before AMB AMB-2?

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 17, 2019 17:46

The quite actuality is, the AMB is made differently and contains its own unique content, but it is possible to start with амб2. Well for example I have 1 AMB and 2амб2, now a couple galievich (амб2++) 'm going to add - they never have enough, even taken clients here... well if in Moscow time... but such a powerful combination is not all you need...

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 18, 2019 5:16

Алексей wrote:have Collected their observations over the period of the wear test амб2. Saw the description of Michael, but especially haven't read it yet, so we can assume the opinion is "clean".

Generally амб2 turned out incredible, and I am familiar with many-QM products, this bracelet is a whole new level in terms of strength and quality of exposure, I was personally amazed, and I understand that the technology of "charging" has not changed, so it is filling as something completely different done. Let Michael will correct me if what not so wrote.

The first is a very powerfully restores (including letting go of physical blocks), makes focused and holistic. The recovery process was intense the first days, and now it is noticeably weaker, but the work still goes on, and I think it will go a long time. In the beginning it was even funny in the sense that the restoration had not spent my energy, well, or mine, but that you hit the bracelet. t/e, it was an active internal process, but I was tired not because of forces already present, but because well, just the second day in a row it goes on and it is like do push-UPS, but the muscles do not hurt, and you're all wrung out and wrung out and tired from ending forces, and from the fact push-UPS

Here already wrote about recapitulation - several times I caught myself on this. For example, standing at the window watching, and I remember some kind of situation that was long ago and I about it forgot ten times in which something happened, something got me hooked, and there was a strong unpleasant condition/experience. And then I think "Yes this is the kind of garbage that I then reacted and thought". t/e re-evaluated. And it's all on autopilot.
And then I think "why am I all of a sudden now about the situation remembered?"... And such prepromote/peritenon I tracked a few for the period of the appearance itself, амб2, and still do not know how much time passed unnoticed.

Including in dreams, because some nights were strange dreams-horror, something similar as the Panacea, but in smaller amounts and more serious/deep stuff was addressed. For example, from what I remember, I had a dream that one way or another I lost all the people close to me, and I was SO scared of loneliness.. which in the end turned out to be aware, to experience, to pass through itself and to let go. and once I did, I woke up, overwhelmed, but with a great sense of relief.

The cocoon is tough, very comfortable condition "in the tank" and it's sustainable.

Keeps in shape, become more active.

I think in амб2 have something like module/broadcast True form, or the knowledge has increased, because there is that look at something/person/object and I catch myself that I'm not just glide eyes and see a blurry image, and see the essence, identity, inside I understand what I see, and what is at its core/properties/qualities.

And this observation, with амб2 have the feeling that I have with people in the city at different frequencies/wavelengths/levels, I don't know how to say how if a phase shift between us, and it's fun
<

Мартин

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Мартин » Sun May 19, 2019 14:03

Михаил_ wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:24
7) new-Finance — this part is responsible for changed in relation to the usual perception of the financial .... and/or real processes are not visible to the majority.
Oh, that's where this kotovasiya. Got out all the old/forgotten and a new interesting sauce that was already delicious.

P/S Later your opinion will be published. There will not be anything special, why not previously said, of course, there are vivid sensations.

Мартин

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Мартин » Mon May 20, 2019 18:39

Actually my opinion on the use of АМБ2. I decided to give it a cultural issue, all as it should be, the introductory part, the limitations of applying research and insights.

The study had provided the product АМБ2, which was recorded remotely on wrist smart watch (leather metal). I wear them on his right hand, near the wrist, as most people (on the wrist). You need to tell a little about yourself, because in the future this information will be useful for a correct interpretation of the findings. I'm quite "massive" itself, and the stream 2.6 adds more cargo in my trailer. I can simply change the situation in their favor, especially where there is no importance for society, as such, it is of small events, for example to remove the turn, is scheduled to sign a contract to buy the necessary things to win in court (my colleague sometimes asks to go for it), etc., In principle, to plan and implement own day on schedule is possible, but in principle it is possible to make fold partners in the game of poker when I'm bluffing. As far as I understand this human characteristic revealed and stuck the bracelet 2.6, and many who use it, well you know what I'm talking about, I just did so for me this is the norm, though of course boring (I imagine that whole life planned makes me sick, in other words all have their pluses and minuses). From Zeland is my called implementation intentions for which he asks all to go on a diet and keep track of your thoughts, it's a different approach that I just mentioned for the record. Because to plan and implement all your situation for the day, the thing annoying the first time, I usually rake debris, as they appearance, well, except the residents do, that I know of. I'm adept in many years.
Because I use a lot of products and much of this QM, then immediately I want to say about the reliability of the results. Initially, it was difficult to understand, and how to allocate it АМБ2 of the total flow, and understand that he is running. And in any way. Would need to disable any broadcast, to remove all the cards and bracelets, and then long and hard to wear АМБ2. Such sacrifices I could not go, so you need to understand that the results I have obtained are highly dependent on a large number of products that I use constantly.
As I wrote earlier, about a month before the appearance of my object of study, I was forced to change the type of bodily oriented practices. It looked rather strange at the moment because the plan was already drawn up and approved for a long period of time and then suddenly a huge spread (about АМБ2 I didn't know then). I'm a little broke at the moment, went to the restructuring, but in principle not critical. Further, the announcement and getting АМБ2. Itself exercise was felt, in General, the wrist is more sensitive in my opinion than the normal position of the black hole bracelets. I put the watch on a couple of days and put on when already charged, after 3 days. Unfortunately at the same time cured my V4 and somewhere included that has created a rich first impression. It was the biggest field of all that I used earlier, it covers almost the whole hand tight field, and by the way I tried to phantom and place bracelets with a lack of energy in the body, it was clear that my personal field is also not needed. In fact, at that moment, I understood that this product is worth 2 or even 3 bracelets predecessors. Yet I distinctly felt all that was me, stickers on the phone, I have highlighted these signals and notice their work, although previously, for me it was just a mess, which just worked. The product was very active the first days, in my opinion, more dreams than in those days, I have not seen or did not remember. АМБ2 literally enhances all of the articles and broadcasts, which was falling to my attention, I even thought it was a amplifier of some sort, or me (although now, after reading the manual, I understand that it is not, it is the cumulative effect). Trying to identify work АМБ2, I would get in trouble, anything unusual came up, immediately someone described on the forum QM. In fact, the whole test group, was one of the tracks, to the day. Materialization and anomalies and the EU. Recapitulation - of course, he's what excavated and got out. Hypersensitivity - I have previously described. Well, then where are the blueberries in this muffin? Where is АМБ2 that everybody was waiting for? And why АМБ2, if everything is processed and the product different? Actually we now turn to the most interesting, as many already have guessed. Happened to me 2 small absolutely not important for anybody of the situation, which consisted of a chain, even quite small actions, small domestics that showed all the rigidity and moso this product.
1.Took the phone out of repair and decided to stick the front glass to spend the time I did not want, do not want to overpay 3 end glass should be the norm. Went to the Mall, pre-plan everything, know the price, know klasika, no money, but in front of the stall needed ATM. Okleasik from me impale the absence of the terminal, I'm going to the ATM to remove the mower to continue to go to the gym. But then I cuts off the ATM, they say can give you no more than 700 rubles, but I will this do, add a coin from her purse and escape into the hall. ATM silent and at 700 and 500. I am irritable, I think I will stick will only go to a nearby salon and buy a glass, and then immediately to the gym. But in the adjacent cabin I chop off, say only version plus is. And in another is also not in the third. Aim to remove 500 RUB And frantic running in the adjacent TC, the ATM of another Bank doing the same thing. Apply AT8, 500 RUB and leave. Returning to klasiko find that he's gone. Because for me it's a horror movie, it's just impossible in principle, I took a deep breath, lowered the adrenaline and turned off the constant curse in the side of the banks. Remember that there are more can I buy a soldering iron and stuff and went there until my shit gets back from her smoke break. There actually the film was and how he was looking for, with credit card in 2 times cheaper. The difference in money was not great, and generally no comparison with the efforts, but the situation made me hard to think about.
2.A hearing in mirowski, all crowded with cars, Packed, paid Parking 1 hour $ 100, and the last free place direct in front of my nose clog. The money is not great, but because I paid cash and didn't plan to charge to Park in the private Parking lot, weaving I was alone. I think okay, in mirowski no delays, hour head. But it was not there. Delayed over an hour, ATM machine next to no one and I came at the moment when I was with the machine demanded another bill to the minute. I deliberately did not describe what happened in court and what I was used to accelerate the process, anyone nafig not interesting, there are things to 50 T. R. Is a horror movie just was akin to what happened with glass. Went to the terminal, hoping that will give the good people of hundred, and I'll transfer the money online and found the tray for the delivery of 200 rubles.
What conclusions can we draw about АМБ2 (except that you should always carry cash and not to curse the bankers). The product meets the declared specifications, powerful, hard, changing priorities in life. I understand that Michael is tired of reading the writings, saying that nifiga does not work and we ourselves with a mustache. That's overkill as requested, will solve everything for you in the best possible way, get sign. I think the version of E++ with the same Carmel will go perfectly, more is probably not necessary.<

Мартин

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Мартин » Mon May 20, 2019 18:39

:wiz

Petr99

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Petr99 » Mon May 20, 2019 21:23

Martin, thank you for the report.
I have a similar situation was seen somewhere 2 months before АМБ2, but they were not financial, and event. In short, not davayas in the context, it looks like this: "Everything happens as it should, but on the way to this ten times you'll sweat, think and change your mind to change the route of implementation, will eventually relax and come to the inevitable result."
And when buying АМБ2 I have the map lay the desired amount, for purchases with credit card will be charged the subscription fee and now not enough money, open onlinebank and raked from all accounts in detail, make a purchase - the "nose-to-nose". Written simply, but the whole process looked as described in the first paragraph.

Petr99

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Petr99 » Mon May 20, 2019 21:57

If I understand correctly, the unconscious process of implementation and getting results - it's just the context for important work with himself. I thought the ordeal in the process - what their role is. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 20, 2019 22:42

The discount period is quickly coming to an end... then not used with the words "where have I been/I don't have time" :)

Many familiar local shaman took his first 1амб2, then another амб2 :) then had another АМБ2. .... and then said that just now, urgently awaits Galiev - well I had the billet/semis. From Galiev its not seriously high, even in comparison with 3 conventional (one of which was in the form of a bonus from me on the wide bracelet).
The horror of the situation is that now she wants 2 and then 4 galievich. It refused to accept from me a gift that...(in her constant use of Pandora black and anachron/actor ++ and 2.2 OS+ was to амб2, t/e now it Halevy actor and амб2 the same). Based on this simple experience, I can assume that the effects from version ++ it has noticeably steeper than three ordinary амб2. This is so interesting...

Мартин

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Мартин » Mon May 20, 2019 23:46

Petr99 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 21:57
If I understand correctly, the unconscious process of implementation and getting results - it's just the context for important work with himself. I thought the ordeal in the process - what their role is. :)
I am sure You have made the main conclusion.
Petr99 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 21:23
"Everything happens as it should, but on the way to this ten times you'll sweat, think and change your mind to change the route of implementation, will eventually relax and come to the inevitable result."
It is only necessary to remove the nerves and accept the fact that your opinion now does not matter to anyone, you are merely a delicious pie with cherries, and not where you want there. It is also interesting, just unusual and not usual. And the cake was delicious, it must be a Carmel flavor. Sure, E plus advantages of these two products in tandem will give you bomb results.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 21, 2019 10:49

actually амб2 is not a product somewhere leading without the knowledge and desire of the operator, another thing that personal level might have the wrong idea. in mind that has transpersonal(wiser) level...

Мартин

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Мартин » Tue May 21, 2019 14:11

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:49
actually амб2 is not a product somewhere leading without the knowledge and desire of the operator, another thing that personal level might have the wrong idea. in mind that has transpersonal(wiser) level...
Well, this topic is my last vision - My "Keeper" with the ID in hand. I vision not very much, just due to the fact that it is necessary to break your head over symbolism, and envy those who are able thus to communicate without delay to the interpretation. If briefly, the Keeper is the one who protects from the bad tendencies of some, and the ID says its privileged position (and clearly, not systemic mechanisms removed the ability to control, because she doesn't care about stupidity). You can say a lot of what is good and what is bad, all will have their pluses and minuses. Someone can say that it is not satisfied that the first AMB steers situation and therefore does not work (it seems so anyway, as changes begin to occur even before the purchase of the product). He also likes it when his guard? The more personal "Gods" show the right path. Yes, everyone will like it. People craved it, just to Express words could not his disappointment. I believe that events are moving correctly, the customers need is satisfied, after numerous complaints.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:09

frankly, I've NEVER done the product focusing on certain efimernoe customer needs :) but always based on just your picture understanding that can help people (including me and others at the same time) from the position of the current understanding _ and algorithms and variants thereof can be many. АМБ2 is simply a product similar to AMB in fact, the package (where a lot) and it is built on a new higher level of understanding and new features has been updated with a "checklist" of what should be in the product. I don't know what the above says Martin, including some numerous complaints, because I have not seen any from appropriate users, and the rest neither AMB nor амб2 not calculated.
In any case, I will write a standard warning - АМБ2 will be useful to those who want and are ready to change and to do something/to act. For those who just wants the VP (waspaloy) I krinner this product. Freebies here. It is a powerful enabler, but not a freebie. I was just so no misunderstanding, but then I guess some first, it may want to buy, but then again, there will be folly to write.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:09

ni4ko wrote:Drive)))a Constant state of drive and joy!Rzhu inside and outside)Surrounding ne get caught Shaw of take happening, do not consume anything a boy))I'm almost a year was going/tried a SBA and I am glad that waited/have grown to AMB, namely to continue his АМБ2. Personally, I believe that familiarity with the products QM you need to start with АМБ2, very "correct" bracelet. If a person has decided to vary/to change/to vary/to change, this is very good show and give to experience what real life in all its aspects and manifestations. 10+ days of wearing АМБ2 can write a couple of A4 sheets, it became, and forward-only pulls/pushes on.Wake up in the morning with the attitude that "yeah, why is such a delicious and interesting I have prepared myself/the world, me today!?" The feeling that constantly broadcast a signal of "I'm a man, I am the Creator, keep thoughts clean." Yes, the bracelet bares health problems, Yes , there is a separation of all things on the "shelves," but it's like in the famous song "and so it should be," okay, thank you, popisem, moving on in the "here and now". Thank for the developer of technology and products!

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:10

АнатолиК wrote:Today participated in competitions on sports orientation, the coach asked to participate, so that the child show an example... And here kids are of the younger group at the start, and the problem is "choice", i.e. it is necessary to pave the route to the finish line after a certain number of KP. They must start the veterans, masters of sports, and I with them .
The fun started when the kids on the team turned over the maps and planned the route, after the bell all rushed... except for my daughter, she burst into tears and roars that don't have time... ready to calm her down and prepared for the long uspokoenie, we immediately turned the map, and above us leaned all the veterans, baby he wiped the tears immediately with the consciousness of the case quickly in an easy paved 6 KP to finish the best option, kissing her sent... And I think to myself, wow... created a situation in which there was a broadcast of the experience of route together with camera work from plus a lot more, each master of sports broadcast after his...

In General I also did it to build faster than expected to build it, and felt like not enough time to process information, time is running out, already left at the start one after the bell ))) and ran. Will tell you that I thought I would die on the 3rd CP, but I ran around all 15 finished, with not a bad result for a person who has not participated before in such events (not wrong and not lost, was thinking and focused quickly), the wind recovered quickly... until I tried and got lost in three pines...

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:11

Байес wrote:Again synchronisme. Yesterday morning exercise, why is there a picture with Schwarzenegger before their eyes, that sucks for him. Did not give the thought significance, you never know what there milemala lagenarium. And in the evening I read the news that some fanatic attacked him in Africa and he kicked in the jump.

And before that there was another case, had our former employee, who a year ago moved to another Department. Come to work, and immediately meet her, although we rarely intersect, 2-3 times a year.

I in the first message wrote that ajna spins very noticeable. This is a module to change the perception of the works?

About "riot of colors" by the way, a colleague wrote is true, the flux density of perception increased. Walking on the street, and seemingly as usual, but is much thinner, like the living world, as your continuation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:12

Вагнер wrote:When adding the card to the bracelet of sensations become brighter and softer. If the mood is reduced, activating the mental map, the feeling of the drive. And so periodically. A separate card is not used.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:13

Алексей wrote:have Collected their observations over the period of the wear test амб2. Saw the description of Michael, but especially haven't read it yet, so we can assume the opinion is "clean".

Generally амб2 turned out incredible, and I am familiar with many-QM products, this bracelet is a whole new level in terms of strength and quality of exposure, I was personally amazed, and I understand that the technology of "charging" has not changed, so it is filling as something completely different done. Let Michael will correct me if what not so wrote.

The first is a very powerfully restores (including letting go of physical blocks), makes focused and holistic. The recovery process was intense the first days, and now it is noticeably weaker, but the work still goes on, and I think it will go a long time. In the beginning it was even funny in the sense that the restoration had not spent my energy, well, or mine, but that you hit the bracelet. t/e, it was an active internal process, but I was tired not because of forces already present, but because well, just the second day in a row it goes on and it is like do push-UPS, but the muscles do not hurt, and you're all wrung out and wrung out and tired from ending forces, and from the fact push-UPS

Here already wrote about recapitulation - several times I caught myself on this. For example, standing at the window watching, and I remember some kind of situation that was long ago and I about it forgot ten times in which something happened, something got me hooked, and there was a strong unpleasant condition/experience. And then I think "Yes this is the kind of garbage that I then reacted and thought". t/e re-evaluated. And it's all on autopilot.
And then I think "why am I all of a sudden now about the situation remembered?"... And such prepromote/peritenon I tracked a few for the period of the appearance itself, амб2, and still do not know how much time passed unnoticed.

Including in dreams, because some nights were strange dreams-horror, something similar as the Panacea, but in smaller amounts and more serious/deep stuff was addressed. For example, from what I remember, I had a dream that one way or another I lost all the people close to me, and I was SO scared of loneliness.. which in the end turned out to be aware, to experience, to pass through itself and to let go. and once I did, I woke up, overwhelmed, but with a great sense of relief.

The cocoon is tough, very comfortable condition "in the tank" and it's sustainable.

Keeps in shape, become more active.

I think in амб2 have something like module/broadcast True form, or the knowledge has increased, because there is that look at something/person/object and I catch myself that I'm not just glide eyes and see a blurry image, and see the essence, identity, inside I understand what I see, and what is at its core/properties/qualities.

And this observation, with амб2 have the feeling that I have with people in the city at different frequencies/wavelengths/levels, I don't know how to say how if a phase shift between us, and it's fun
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:14

Moved some selected comments from my forum, there are already 14 pages of reviews it seems, recall that the freebie will end after 4 days :) then not used again as usual - "I have not read/do not have time/missed" and so on.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:16

GelioS wrote:Another observation, which was:

1) I recently changed the scope of activities and then dropped me to communicate with clients. Large and classically spoiled. A series of events managed to carry out much better than expected. I took over his and is well and positively were contacted.
2) No overload fiction. The product is "light" and "mild" at all.
3) Less and less began and have dropped about 4 kg (the last time I got a little while on this at the time.
4) the Injured knee is almost gone. Surprisingly for this kind of injury, usually a few months in humans, there is a recovery and not fully completed.
5) Began to notice that more and easier to see the aura. It feels like the eyes of a larger number of parameters looking at her. For me almost useless skill, not too developed.
6) Communication with others became less formal and more positive.
7) vitality, efficiency and productivity increased.
8) Periodically understand that you feel your body or in the body. Don't know how to call it, is usually a background perception of the body I have rather as something separate. And then I felt that I was sucked into it and I became him. Slightly strange item, possibly associated with some sort of my personal features.
9) messages about the functionality of Michael I drew several times attention that the product works with the theme of Finance. I even tried to understand as well as Carmel or girlfriend. Girlfriend in my opinion, at least one topic, but the effects are not directly touching.

милиардер

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by милиардер » Wed May 22, 2019 23:05

uvazayemuy michail mozno li v brooklyn ny zakazt probnik amb2 please suzazeniyem boris

милиардер

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by милиардер » Wed May 22, 2019 23:06

po rezultatam otchitayus

милиардер

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by милиардер » Wed May 22, 2019 23:08

dazabul ya uze vash klient est alchimiya iu zenu :) neokulon

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 23:27

From end, 1) You are a customer of a particular dealer - Mindmachine, alchemy and noo this is not my product, nothing to do with me not having.
2) the samples that I made to people before the 25th was a temporary action (was "charged" with) their subjects in a photo. Now it's not available, but there is a regular production of paper samples, and most of my products (actor/3.0/2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8/panacea/2.4/4.0/2.2 OS+), the probe - disposable paper wristband as you used to log on to events really can be worn a few days, slightly weaker than a full bracelet. Can be sent by mail. They are available (probes), the question of the policy of submission (postage) is solved with the dealer directly - I think there is no problem in the option or if You pay shipping, or along with some other products from the local range (I think not necessarily mine), it should directly with representatives of the office Mindmachine to solve. The policy of sending probes might be different and I don't remember the memory of who she is.

ps probe works while not break just... t/e some time by itself as a piece of paper can be sent by regular mail, however from my own experience - mail US now to walk that sending that letter slowly, focus on the month+ of waiting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New АМБ2. PROMOTION!

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2019 23:53

By the way, someone asked directly - it's natural for амб2 the option of charging the remote object.