Carmel + Pandora (New)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:13

New!
According to numerous requests from members of the forum released a map of "Carmel+Pandora", is a map based on the popular business broadcast "Carmel" she "Financial Svoboda" and Pandora black.
The fact is that many have noticed the effect of the combination of the broadcast and physical products on the versions of the broadcasts/articles that have the possibility of combining these (e.g. the executor of the broadcast + the ruler as a bracelet). And it's not that one option is worse than or better than another, and that a physical object gives a slightly different effect on the cocoon, than stream and the combination thereof is enhanced. In addition, some broadcasts are expensive for continuous use, and physical object has an eternal shelf life and operation. As a result, the number of members of the forum approached me with an idea, please release this map, and others shared their impressions from custom-made pieces - bracelet ++ with the entry of Carmel, I went to a meeting request and this card is issued by and available to order.
Although the option of a bracelet for ++ technology probably surpasses it for power (made-to-order and is significantly more expensive, as executor, t/e 150t).
The cost of the card 65t
At the time of the start of sales, as is always declared coupon period, which will last until March 16, at the time of discount card cost 50t.
Карта «Кармель»

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel+ Pandora (new map)

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 06, 2019 16:51

A welcome novelty. Sure cores Pandora is killing stuff. Recently picked up KK and even a little upset, because the same effect of "Priselci" qualities as with Xvip was not observed, it is necessary to puff itself, the process is slow (more powerful than handmade, but still not as desired). It's obvious that this thing will work according to expectations.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:15

New stream "Carmel" you Can say it's a gem of a season this year, as bright and strong as the VIP Pandora or actor... but many may not know how unique and specific the last two....

Carmel actually, it's in particular (in this particular) small and very cozy-a distinctive-a lovely town on the Pacific coast of California.
http://knowabroad.com/moi-puteshestv...n-pervy-j.html
http://knowabroad.com/moi-puteshestv...en-vtoroj.html
http://www.holidaym.ru/mel/usa/gid_carmel.php

For attunement you can read the text on the links above... But does a town to broadcast has very, very not straight, but it was there and based on certain settings, so clearly there's going to perceive it was created.

By the way, according to the latest data surfaced everywhere on the web, and multilateral with a good evidence base, until recently the coast was a territory of Tartary, for the same reason, on early maps of the Northern America is a "blind spot" - the white zone.... and do not think that this is propaganda, this kind of data is ubiquitous in foreign sources.

Stream Carmel tied to financial freedom.
This is a condition when finances are "sticky" to person thing, as when there are problems "where to get/how to make money", but there is a feeling that money is simply a gift to the world(actually of course system), naturally incrementing to person.
This is a relaxed state when the money could and should be spent on their creative processes, not steamed in a sweat, without sleep, spending all his life and all the time in the day for the "process" of making them.
Simultaneously stream "Carmel" is the label "I" is peculiar to a certain elite layer of the world. The presence of this label is one of the reasons (and quite important) relaxed and easy regeneration of the money supply. I'm sure many know (at least heard/read) of people who in his biography have a point where "lords of dirt" seems to be no apparent reason. Some "fortuitous circumstances".
Why Carmel has served as a starting point ? Because it focused relaxed people who came to the financial freedom it this way. And for many in this world of big money is just a total prisoner of the processes of your company/Corporation/business. In this case we are talking about the right of freedom, when people are actually outside the system of control or minimal control and are creative in your own condition. Carmel is an expensive place (see article above), there live and there come to rest very wealthy people. There you can easily stumble on such "Congress" owners "Jaguars", flooded the city, or stumble on some "celebrity" in the usual cafe or art show, which is crowded of the city.

When we talk about PROPER goal setting, then we are talking about that finances should not be the ultimate goal, the goal should be what they are. Here, the most "kicking" signal just the signal "to spend money on their creative needs." Yes, maybe it's rather primitive from our point of view needs — painting in a house or an expensive car or something like that, but the internal state of these people exactly suited to the purpose — they are relaxed and not worried about how much money is left, they feel they are constantly a sufficient condition. Or as one friend said - "now money for me is just meaningless icons".
The combination of state type of Carmel and beacon-tag "I" for a certain stratum of the world, is a good guarantee of personal success is associated with wealth Finance (but not only them, also with the implementation of its undertakings in this world...).
But we should not fool ourselves — this condition is not a GUARANTEE, simply because it will help those who are ready (willing and able to relax), it is encouraging, and will You give yourself to push depends on You. And also it implies that the person is in a creative position in relation to the world, movable, changeable. If someone is going to sit under the stream in place and do nothing — it it will be close to zero, while on one label and sticking system of the sources of money and may have something to be attracted, but in passive mode the efficiency will be low.

Simple example — run of this broadcast my friend brought the next day to the emergence of prospects for a new job for him, but coming partly within the scope of its interests and main profile. Now he is able to slow clarify whether it is he and do I need it there (take it or not/wants to or not). The steering, t/e/ all according to the profile of the broadcast
In General, Carmel is suitable for everyone, from small to large, but is recommended mainly for a rather narrow circle of people who already have their own successful business (many business people have a constant headache and hassle).
<

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sun Mar 17, 2019 21:39

Wait pliz card with two sides Golden and pandorah nuclei has not?

(I.e. on the published here pictures of the upper and lower sides of the card? )

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 21:45

Gelios wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 21:39
Wait pliz card with two sides Golden and pandorah nuclei has not?

(I.e. on the published here pictures of the upper and lower sides of the card? )
There are two sides of the card
You see that the letters are different?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:36

It's black, there core a different look.

АлександрАС

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by АлександрАС » Tue May 14, 2019 12:06

Question Michael... I'm Sorry that the question is not the subject - as confirmation of registration to the forum quantummagic I've been signed up yet there is no confirmation?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 14, 2019 19:27

in the spam folder to view or use another email (e.g. milowski), sent automatically all at ONCE. So either the spam folder or not reached due to postal service (on mailru and Yandex it happens)

Расторгуев

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2019 17:56

Who bought this map write a review.

Расторгуев

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 18, 2019 17:59

Michal, charging the subject with Carmel it be the card? Want a pendant on the neck charge with Amethyst, very much I like this stone. Because there is a kernel of Pandora not prescribe.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 18:53

charge and map are two different things, so many take and and. Well, more precisely we take ++ the Carmel with Galiya and a map. This is the most powerful combination.

Расторгуев

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:17

Reviews problem...
Michael wants probe of Carmel,in the form of a paper wristband.
It is possible to do?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:23

Not well, no, it's a complicated product, in the map there are only Pandora, Pandora products with the probes, no, bracelet only with Galiya in ++the my. So in any way. And in General I'm not a fan of probes of top products. Who's supposed to - they know what they need, who do not - and is not necessary. And then begins as in the newly published opinion by the probes амб2 - "wrapped with masking tape" and wore a lot of weeks. I think it is clear that any product is in addition to the cost of production of intellectual component, and pay her bail release of the new goods and the reproduction of the old in the right amounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:27

There are also stream - those who ordered Carmel++ bracelets, first tried to broadcast, if broadcast is not bright condition/understanding, why it is necessary, then the answer is don't! :) and if there is any makeup are not needed. 've recently learned that a lady in a provincial town just a parasite on probe - ordered under different names from different dealers many times, while anywhere has not got to the black list, I have the feeling that she was selling that, if :) in General, the subject probes corrupts :) remove them from the market certainly will not, but they too carried away - too.

Просто

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Просто » Fri Jul 05, 2019 18:44

Welcome! Question to Michael. Could be a map of Carmel to combine with the products of SEM? Will not be any conflict between them?

I remember You wrote that the card is the Source of masculinity quite a work with any other products, despite the fact that it has Pandora. And what about Carmel? The map is interesting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Carmel + Pandora (New)

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 22:36

Combine if you want.