New product - Local Disconnection of the Left (effects)

Мартин
Re: New product - Local Disconnection of the Left (effects)

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 22:27

KS VIP is a weapon, it should do a permission issue.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 0:18

Hihi...
LOL and then SCRAP this armor prof sample for use in military formations ? :) also not for sale ? :)
And an activator and E-decider not? not a weapon ? ....
At the time Vasily prelegal I cannot sell 2.6 until they met with two 2.6 "in battle".... as I recall the same was found and all ended better than the version without it.

But seriously - the weapon is the operator with the KS VIP and not every. To some, it somehow couldn't handle the flexibility of consciousness apparently just not enough. So there is a natural filter. It certainly works at all, so to speak on the main intended purpose - to structure themselves. But in more sophisticated forms it depends on personal skills.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 24, 2018 0:52

Михаил_ wrote: So there is a natural filter. It certainly works at all, so to speak on the main intended purpose - to structure themselves. But in more sophisticated forms it depends on personal skills.
Yes, there is automatic relevance needs to grow up. In conjunction with the IB probably all in society can push. All within reason of course. In General, tools are many and all are good for her.

P/S arbiter activator and no I do not think that will appear soon, and in a hurry makes no sense. In other words many tails and arms and legs have no place.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 24, 2018 13:07

Михаил_ wrote:Climb (including via the Internet publishing massively readable/smotrite) - well, then that "other game" with different rules. And publicly discuss how it may affect my products I for obvious reasons I will not Because I believe that reasonable people busy with their business;
And it is not interesting. There are certainly bugs, which this Potter, 25 frame and stuff. SHIT even with persistence of the idiot trying to change the political system here, I think that at some point on the "points of contact" someone will give up the slack, much of the situation it will not spoil of course, but even the blood to drink, and that's good I guess. There "we", actually, there is already some kind of "switch" which is very soothing excitement to the level of euphoria of the situation (I embellished of course). And those excitement that come through the media, well, it's a masquerade, they form a managed view completely. Need to say of course, that SCRAP perfectly rebuilding from these processes, for the most part garbage.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 20:48

Well, in any case, if anyone is interested to find adventure on his head, the product is certainly efficient in spite of everything, but in fact LOL as SCRAP is a means of creating a comfortable level of interaction for more or less ordinary situations, because experience shows that strange interaction have almost all (well very many) and how many times with reason soared - in terms of what is to them how something strange arrives.
You have to understand that with all the power of the same charms and other products, there is no possibility and meaning to isolate people - it would be like to put him in the chamber-odinchku or cryo-freeze :) :) :) zero interactions. Interaction MUST always remain - this is normal and correct. The task that they were positive or not desctructive for the operator, in the zone of possible adjustments and features. One of these problems LOL and decides (specific but common parts).

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 25, 2018 21:24

With Lola all clear. Now the discount period pass, soon found out that without it anywhere and the prices to 35K will appear, and the fact that this body armor you can still fight back hard.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 19:40

Yeah, it always happens :) Wake up when the discount period ends, someone else will write that "give a discount I'm a little late, but very mozzzca" :)