A new management interface broadcasts

Михаил_
Разработчик
A new management interface broadcasts

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 2:11

Sunday-updated interface for managing broadcasts, fundamental changes, it now simpler and easier, the concept of slot groups are "masked" and no longer care about user added a brief description and much more....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: New management interface broadcasts

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 2:14

What has changed in the interface?

✔ First and foremost, in the interface there are no more group slots. Experience has shown that, from the user's perspective, it's overkill, complicating the process of ordering and managing translations. Instead they now use so-called "unit of machine resource" (EMR), which are considered automatically for each broadcast. You no longer need to order separate slots and to allocate the parts in groups — you just need to select the desired broadcast. Each stream uses a certain amount of EMR (corresponding to the former number of slots that it occupied). Base cost of 1 EMR is 90 rubles a month (because previously the base cost of the group of the 5 slots was 450 rubles, 450/5=90 rubles). The margin for EMR automatically considered when purchasing and renewal of any broadcast. When you purchase you can see the base price of any broadcast, the amount of EMR, which she uses the base price for the EMR and the total amount.

Example: stream "PC". Base price: 1,000 rubles per month. Uses 2 EMR, the base price for EMR 90*2=180 rubles per month. The cost in basic mode will be 1000+180=1180 rubles a month.

✔ Modes can now be set for each broadcast separately. Margin for them is, as before, by multiplying the coefficient. In the calculation of the extra modes is used only for EMR (that is, multiplies the cost per EMR, the basic cost of broadcasting remains the same regardless of the modes). Attention: in the office of the margin for the modes indicated in percent. Since the coefficients are multiplied, not folded (previously was the same), it means that you are using so-called compound interest. In other words, it is not 180+10%+50%=288, and (180+10%)+50%=198+50%=297.

Example: stream "PC". Base price: 1,000 rubles per month. Uses 2 EMR, the base price for EMR 90*2=180 rubles per month. The cost in basic mode will be 1000+180=1180 rubles a month. Added modes 3 and 6, then the value is considered to be so: 1000+(180*1.1*1.5)=1297 rubles per month.

✔ Added discounts in the purchase of any broadcasts for a long time (six months, a year, two years). Previously, such discounts were provided only for the basic products and groups of slots, they now apply to all events, except VIP (because they are redeemed with a single payment). EMR for discounts also apply. The principle is the same: 6 months stand as 5 months, and 12 as 10, 24 as 18.

Example: broadcast "standard". Base price: 500 rubles per month. Uses 1 EMR basic EMR price for 90 rubles a month. When ordering for a year get 500*10+90*10=5900 rubles.

✔ Added the ability to instantly and automatically switch all modes except stereo is connected broadcasts. The validity of the broadcast will be automatically recalculated in one direction or another (when adding modes is reduced, with decrease — extended). Stereo mode can also be switched in the same way, but since the stereo mode is the second reference switchover will require waiting for the connection or disconnection of the second binding.

For the curious, the Algorithm of the recalculation date for all events, except VIP, the following:

1. Is the amount of money for the remaining period of the broadcast. For example, were ordered PC for 1 month in basic mode, it's 1000 for the stream + 180 for EMR, for a total of 1180. Let's say he translirovatsya 10 days, 20 days. Then the money left: 1180/30*20=786.67.
2. It is considered the basic cost in accordance with the selected modes. For example, added mode 6. The new price will be: 1000 for the stream + 360 for EMR, for a total of 1360.
3. It is considered, how many time will be enough money left at the new price. That is, if the old price remaining 786.67 enough for 20 days at the price of 1180 for the month, then at 1360 a month they will last for: 786.67/(1360/30) = 17.35 days.

The real algorithm is a little different, because it doesn't consider days and calculates remaining time in seconds, but the principle is exactly the same.

For VIP broadcasts all the same, except the moment that they have the cost of the product (paid once) is not taken into account when recalculating, that is, is the expense just the cost of EMR.

✔ For broadcasting added brief descriptions you can see by clicking on the name of the broadcast in the section of "Purchase broadcasts", as well as links to detailed descriptions on a site of your dealer (if he has any).

✔ For basic broadcasts cancelled obligation to purchase. This means that you can order any of the basic broadcast at any time, in multiples of one month, without any additional conditions. All the old obligations are also removed.

✔ Have the opportunity to create group profiles and profiles in an object (e.g., area). For these profiles, you can order any translation, carried mark-up 2 times for EMR.

✔ Added specialized stream indoor "Home" to create a sustainable and enjoyable to find a space with good energy. For obvious reasons, it is available to order only for sections on the object.

✔ Added VIP-stream "AMB" is the most unique version of all our developments. Very extreme pusher person to restore their abilities and the manifestation of operator skill in relation to the world. Previously it was only available by individual request to bypass the system. If you ordered the stream therefore, it will be added to your account in the coming days.

In this broadcast there is a special feature: a minimum order amount of 100 thousand rubles. Recommended configuration (which gives this amount): 2 years modes 123456.

For the curious This is due to the fact that, historically, broadcast AMB was not in the office, and it included individual, while its cost was 100 thousand rubles, and this price included the slots for a period of 2 years in modes 123456 (if the office choose this configuration, even 100 thousand will). To bring SBA to the office, I had to calculate what was the slots and what is in the stream. It turned out that the stream 42665 rubles, and if you choose a period of 1 month (talking about the term EMR, of course as VIP broadcast unlimited) and only the basic mode, the amount received 43115 rubles. It would have been incorrect as to those who bought the stream AMB earlier, and is essentially a (unnecessary devalvirovat value). It was therefore decided to make a minimum purchase price of AMB 100 thousand, as it was always. The choice of configuration at this really small: you can choose 7 instead of 6, and/or add a stereo (in this case, due to the increase of cost, it will be possible to exclude some of the lesser modes).

✔ Added VIP-stream "Panacea-VIP Youth", personalizable for each client (considering its features).

✔ When extended, pending disconnect or disconnected broadcasts added ability to mark auto-enable broadcast after the payment. To include broadcasting manually is no longer necessary.

✔ Added ability to send a message to support (your dealer) directly from the personal account (the button "write to support" in the upper right corner).

What will happen to the existing translations?

Connected to broadcast, if the broadcast coincides with the term group action in which it was placed, its period remains the same, and it adds the modes that were in the group, that is, in fact, nothing has changed.

If the validity of scores and the validity of the group in which it is located, do not match, the automated recalculation of the time — in fact, it means that, if the validity of the group were more of the period of validity of the broadcast, the duration of broadcasts will increase, and if the validity of the group was less than the duration of the broadcast, the validity of the translation will decrease. The broadcast also apply to those modes that were in the group. In both cases (match and mismatch of terms) if there were modifiers, the validity of which does not coincide with the term of validity of the group they are aligned to the validity of the group (in most cases this means a small bonus to the user).

Is disabled for broadcasts, which have remained unused time, also recalculates: the paid portion of life is spent on the fee for EMR. Broadcasts remain disabled but you can enable them at any time. Mode in this case, the base, the other modes can be connected additionally.

Discount on broadcast

Discounts primarily VIP broadcasts, as they are more expensive than usual, they can not pay monthly, and because not everyone can afford them.

Therefore, in all the old broadcast group VIP, i.e. "Stabilizer", "SK4", "Spectrum", "Y4", "Chronosphere", and also appeared in the new interface "AMB" and "Panacea-VIP Youth," declared a 20% discount during the month (until June 20).

In addition, the top two information packages, which are significantly more expensive than others, namely "actor" and "Carmel" is also declared a 20% discount during the month (until June 20).

Additional discounts for translations are very rare, because the system applies basic discount when you purchase for a period of six months, so if you are interested in the above broadcast, don't miss your chance

To get the discount after placing the order (while it should be only promotional events), write your request to your dealer.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16

those who previously ordered the VIP-youth in broadcasting/ AMB in broadcast or home, you should write to me and specify what date was included, so we checked with our records and transferred the data broadcast from a single server in a shared Cabinet (where they now have).

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon May 21, 2018 10:29

A month ago the increase was planned, and now bonuses and discounts. That's what trump and the oil makes life-giving. No wonder we voted for him. I think if you would have added the ability to customize broadcast is disabled, all would be well.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 18:46

to set disabled - in the sense of regimes they change to inclusion ? It is in the nearest plans....
As for my warning about a possible increase in prices and current discounts - that is, neither trump nor the oil :) not relevant and two different processes.
Current innovations of the planning and a long process of development and update of translations - in fact the most powerful tool available (if you consider the breadth and diversity).
Discounts when you start a new (in this case, interface) - a good old tradition, we do not depart from them.

As for my warning of a possible price increase on something (perhaps everything ??? ) then I must say that I am far from any politics/economy and other things, especially now (something to do), although I have a lot of experience behind and friends in this area competent still a lot. But I have a habit to follow the processes in a number of territories as a factor of awareness of what's going on, not to do anything stupid. And despite the fact that in the corridors have different ideas about possible trends in the country and in the world, I (including taking into account available methods of medium-term forecasting, and given the common factors) on the horizon and see a serious tendency to fall of the ruble (very important). Regardless of the courses of oil and other things. To argue on these topics, I will not, absolutely hopeless :). I just informed the audience that in the case of such a scenario, we, unlike the previous double growth rate (when it grew from 30), will have to take unpopular measures. And the probability of this scenario in my mind was even higher, although Yes, the course is held. In my estimation, the event horizon here - until the new year. And I'll be very happy if it is not implemented - yet changeable...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 18:54

These people scored :)
Marcell
Petr99
Agni
Dmitry T
Beso
Vladimir Sh.
Jake
Andrew VN

and need for it..... :)
reward :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 19:00

They all get a BONUS one-time discount 30% on any order (1piece) for broadcast. T/e size of the order is not important to apply a discount can not now, and at any time but once. After placing the order - write your dealer a link to this post and pay 30% less than the face value.
Whoever does not understand - they are actively testing the new interface and helped to conduct his start in a short time. Thank you all ! :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon May 21, 2018 19:22

Михаил_ wrote: on the horizon and see a serious tendency to fall of the ruble (very important). Regardless of the courses of oil and other things. To argue on these topics, I will not, absolutely hopeless :)
This trend several months ago and I caught. Now this and the Central Bank is. After all, the rate should be 48 rupees now, and that means we have in-gasoline problem, it is undervalued. Waiting for new sanctions, etc. etc. But I heard there other information supposedly reconciled want on some conditions again and carry on decorative war. Today and Hillary lit (stuffing a new path). A very ambiguous situation and of course at any moment it might collapse. I still adhere to the optimistic scenario. But with video it's much worse. Juan otmazyvaetsya how can they say it's all demand, and the chip manufacturers have raised prices, I'm in the negative will not work. A closed situation.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed May 23, 2018 21:41

Thanks, now is more practical.
And thanks for
"✔ For basic broadcasts cancelled obligation to purchase. This means that you can order any of the basic broadcast at any time, in multiples of one month, without any additional conditions. All the old obligations are also removed."

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Thu May 24, 2018 13:55

Hmm..
When the extension is disabled the broadcasts, you cannot select additional modes, to be put on the automatic mode only 1, choose not possible.
You can choose the period of extension, but additional modes can not be selected.

rel

Post by rel » Fri May 25, 2018 0:13

Легенда wrote:And thanks for
"✔ For basic broadcasts cancelled obligation to purchase. .."
Join us! Thank you! :o)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri May 25, 2018 0:59

Легенда wrote:Hmm..
When the extension is disabled the broadcasts, you cannot select additional modes, to be put on the automatic mode only 1, choose not possible.
You can choose the period of extension, but additional modes can not be selected.
"In the new version .........., directly after connecting it will be possible to add the desired modes and they immediately turned on (this will proportionally decrease the period of transmission). "

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 0:33

In the individual. account, a "demo" broadcast is transferred with https://transpacks.quantummagic.org/ demo package. Many went already to include, but at least it's in the menu there, but still not working.... run the other day.
At the same time will turn off the website transpak.
Freebie with demo packages while lasted ( it turns out that for a whole month :) ) - longer was conducted to develop a new interface + no time to move automatic to the new location (change it up a little, and needed updating code).
After the start of the system is 2 weeks "demo" until this restriction is not connected (how many people happily use).
T/e to include a demo in the office, but really they connect when I write about this (probably tomorrow afternoon, everything is almost ready).
And Yes, uploading a photo of iris binding more efficient.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Oct 04, 2018 15:57

Sent the connection request for the Demo stream less than an hour ago and is already RUSHING straight thoughts are interesting appearing steel body and began to play:).A HUGE THANKS to MICHAEL for providing the opportunity:) Linking through the right and left eye it still feels like a more dense and accurate.

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:50

Good day,
Tell me, please, free packages
Total relaxation/anti-stress
Deep rest
Operating energy — the mental
Operating energy — physical activity
Creative originality

what club or pay General translations correspond or are they completely original? Would it be possible to order them for a fee then?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:12

Data broadcast (packets 1 through 5 in the demo) completely original and nothing else until they can't be connected. We are thinking of how it can be implemented in the post-trial period, but not yet. On the other hand I still have not included a time limit, pun - didn't have time :) So the TransPac is still possible to use them without restrictions.