Product ЛОМ1, a powerful modifier of the Operator and the reality :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Product ЛОМ1, a powerful modifier of the Operator and reality

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 19:39

Анагност wrote:and the second question: is there any information as a Crowbar "to get along" with other products, in particular, drawing rooms, Dressing Navigator, Radionics?
Great coexists, all tends to strengthen its work. Well, except that if there are purely system of the product, but they also have no reason to become weaker just they then will be less autopilot and more conscious management by the operator (t/e carrier will need to want to enable and configure). Other aspects do not see. Still made with aspects of harmonious work with the person just should increase.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 19:44

Анагност wrote:will interrupt your lovely conversation two questions to Michael:
Today I bought the Crowbar PRO) I have all four artifacts simultaneously is wearing? or can one "share", for example, with your wife?
You can share from your carrier to cover just a certain power zone. Though seen as more convenient. T/f if her map, then the parameter is power and the way she steers. This way it is optimally, well, if people can understand how the events and mood and other aspects associated with the product, if it is in the rejection of the perception of such, it is better through. All options are working.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Apr 06, 2018 21:42

Had to conduct its own investigation. Viewing the page through different versions of bracelets here on the site, I found that apparently for a long time there are two versions, just I get only the first.

Version number one

Version number two

The difference in size of facets, the size of links and absence in the second version of visible ties, the bracelet looks monolithic. The difference in the width of a link of 1.5-2 mm. Multiply this figure by 12 and get one more search me link.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 22:04

1) I then will clean the thread because of direct relationship to the subject product, it has not.
2) no, I said, all parts CNC-normalized, 2 versions there, but the size of the chamfers can vary (what You found in the photo) because the chamfer is removed by hand, it is still the most reasonable way (although I do not know the whole process, as already written, we send them home and get ready, do not participate themselves in the process), all the latest hundreds of bracelets look alike. What You are describing, it seems, as I said, on the bracelet earlier party just got the box of the net, where they are mixed. There is fundamentally nothing(the probability is really small, probably You are lucky), they are all the same type and quality. But if You are personally closer to the new type, it is possible I think in this specific case is to replace(usually on this occasion we do not change, and there is no single good size, who has more, who are a little less). Well, or remove one link.

And so I asked the manufacturer - the last batch did not differ from those that went last year two or more, so your obviously just not her. The size of the chamfers can vary even a little from the stiffness of the material. It clearly does not matter :) But the size of the units - standardized. It was a crucial requirement earlier, when 2.5/6/7/8 were still engraved (otherwise it was necessary for every party to rebuild the equipment), is not so long ago, but the process is long standardized production. The two versions do not. There just earlier in the warehouse, and sometimes, because it does not matter, they can accidentally fall into the party - they are no worse than newer (to the contrary better).
Recently here was a man, who specially ordered +a link to a bunch of versions.
Earlier done masters in manual mode, I from it could not achieve never accurate of repeating units in size - have jumped on 1-2-3 mm wide and standard. As a result, its services had to be abandoned, although the first few years, when he moved with "Crimean" just wood on the ebony was just him dancing on the size of the bracelets, where every 30-50 pieces was a little different, but none of the buyers nor paid any attention and did not complain about it. They just didn't groove on the end links under the node (it is done on the CNC too).
This stage the process is less economical in the wood (to sharpen the links of the mill - more sawdust/waste/wider cuts) and in relation to the valuable wood, which few in the world of course not, but the size and type of hard standard. The master of with whom said goodbye, just motivated plyaschuschih dimensions that each "log" was doing the optimal amount (maximum), and suppliers of wood do not have a rigidly standard fireplaces - they are slightly different + where marriage/knots/cracks fall.
This process was long interpreted and changed, but in recent years, stable just.<

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 17:40

Михаил_ wrote:of Course, not only possible, but necessary.
I will try to explain figurative language. Equipment I know that the radio signal is the polarization of the waves, which is often linear, t/e located in the same plane, in technical practice (sending and receiving) uses horizontal or vertical polarization. In General that many do not understand the technical terms in practice, for example, antenna of television with a bunch of sticks cross-dipoles, placed horizontally and not sideways, I think everyone saw.
Imagine that the system is the transmitter common signal that causes a perception of reality (for clarity, you can see some video on optical illusions to understand how consciousness is dependent in your perception from what is in the signal, distorting the obvious in favor of one-the overall picture-the context.
The system sends a context in which there is interference, changing the perception of the overall picture of reality. It can be neutral/useful/harmful. But since historical processes are now the most common version is harmful.
People - the foster system.
If we as the antenna will rotate to another plane (relatively speaking) that the system signal will be extremely weak and noisy. And in view of the personal genetic characteristics of the people will quickly adapt to the perception of images of reality without interference.
In Лом1 lies in this "detuning" of the signal and this basic, the rest is implementation details, and indirect effects from hetsroni (own operator)
Is it outlined?
Please tell us in detail Your observation of how physiology responds to the changing context in which man lives is called with a Crowbar (in terms of regeneration and recovery of health, may from the inner circle) ? And another question, is it possible to include the SCRAP periodically or on a regular basis? Or during a pause "the system" can kick a man for trying to use "cheat code" ?)<

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38

Probably left gifts to do. :wiz

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 0:57

Look, do not you think that Dray clean image sensor this is the state of Samadhi? Then there is the ISS in full, until the next art project. The two hemispheres of the brain start to work synchronously and in unison, increasing energy production in the brain. And that leads to the fulfillment of certain desires. az

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24

Don't think so.

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Sat May 12, 2018 20:20

Good day! In early April I bought ЛОМ1 base. A month acquired ЛОМ1 ABOUT. Everything works. In tandem with the Arbiter, in General, a fairy tale. Everything is fine!
Michael, thank You! :D

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun May 13, 2018 0:03

Вагнер wrote:Good day! In early April I bought ЛОМ1 base. A month acquired ЛОМ1 ABOUT. Everything works. In tandem with the Arbiter, in General, a fairy tale. Everything is fine!
Michael, thank You! :D
At least have the decency to give examples of what worked. And then all the riddles and mysteries here all interpret. Nothing is clear. :roll:

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:12

Really, what do you Scrap About? Other people from the system cut off or something?

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Sun May 13, 2018 12:28

No, of course, I have such a problem is not necessary. In General the feeling drive, increased efficiency, less fatigue, inner peace, and more of what the forum is about SCRAP and home-made written. At this point, and that's enough for me. Even noticed SCRAP is unwound gradually.
Last edited by Вагнер on Mon May 14, 2018 8:56, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun May 13, 2018 16:54

Not something that is gradually. It is generally a General thing. Is it possible people? It is possible, but I like it just on top of that, the responses are positive then, but this thing is more about a loved one. All the process with loudness unscrewed itself. This is generally a step in the development of among other things, and maybe more than one. All cards and BJ/modules start in another act, CS VIP at all turns into a nuclear suitcase (arguing with his owner is pointless, work hard, and friends have nice). Day-to-day comes the understanding that all things can be solved, when you have no reins (the mediator system). It I is isolated as the main subject, well, or most important, although it is not noticeable to touch not to touch it, wear a bracelet and all.
Last edited by Мартин on Sun May 13, 2018 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun May 13, 2018 19:17

What is the COP of VIP?

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun May 13, 2018 19:42

Терве wrote:What is KS VIP?
Designer When of VIP - Enhanced version, here is a description of the Constructor When viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5893

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun May 13, 2018 19:54

Thank you

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun May 13, 2018 23:18

Not for that :wink:

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Fri May 18, 2018 7:46

A dray as it helps make a more powerful homemade, homemade for example, Genome-Reanimator turned out much stronger than before Dray even there as he begins to form closer to the end (tested in the manufacture of a simple paper bracelets).

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri May 18, 2018 20:19

Sorry, but how is the Genome-Reanimator? I didn't see it in the list of diys.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri May 18, 2018 22:46

It is so :-)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue May 29, 2018 22:45

Михаил_ wrote:of Course, not only possible, but necessary.
I will try to explain figurative language. Equipment I know that the radio signal is the polarization of the waves, which is often linear, t/e located in the same plane, in technical practice (sending and receiving) uses horizontal or vertical polarization. In General that many do not understand the technical terms in practice, for example, antenna of television with a bunch of sticks cross-dipoles, placed horizontally and not sideways, I think everyone saw.
Imagine that the system is the transmitter common signal that causes a perception of reality (for clarity, you can see some video on optical illusions to understand how consciousness is dependent in your perception from what is in the signal, distorting the obvious in favor of one-the overall picture-the context.
The system sends a context in which there is interference, changing the perception of the overall picture of reality. It can be neutral/useful/harmful. But since historical processes are now the most common version is harmful.
People - the foster system.
If we as the antenna will rotate to another plane (relatively speaking) that the system signal will be extremely weak and noisy. And in view of the personal genetic characteristics of the people will quickly adapt to the perception of images of reality without interference.
In Лом1 lies in this "detuning" of the signal and this basic, the rest is implementation details, and indirect effects from hetsroni (own operator)
is it outlined?
Yes, I understand. And what types of interference are filtered ? Generated by whom or what? And which are not filtered?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Jun 03, 2018 15:02

So like I already wrote? The system channels going from the corresponding egregors. All the rest remains. Where in the system the channels you can climb and Scrap, they just fall off (almost immediately) after the completion of the work there.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:29

That's right - the system operates as a semiconductor :) diode the effect of the isolation processes which are necessary for the operator occurs, but the impact on him is removed.