Seminars 2018

Михаил_
Разработчик
Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56

1. I remind you that registration is open yet no dates for the following topics:
1st free part
1st part (listen for free)
3rd theme (for those who have attended 1-2)

2. going to read a new topic, it seems 15ю
description - "the Motion on personal trends, motivation, the causes of failures in stimulating personal trends".
Generally there will be a lot of "chrestomathies", but judging by the observations, many still do not understand....
Indicative dates - April, second half.
The entry topic will be added soon.
Access - to all who would listen topic 1, whole and more.
I hope this will help not to step on the rake the same.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 22:33

A more accurate description of the topic 15.
Personal trends - Operator control, causes of problems and their solutions.
Is a generic profile, regardless of listened material (techniques can be applied to all themes) and refers rather to the internal structure of the operator/motivation and true goals and other funny things because of which often have problems in realization. We will consider typical and non-typical problems and tasks of the operator and how not to mess up when practicing a variety of techniques.
Time in advance of the end of April.
Tolerance for listening to тему1 paid. In some cases, can make an exception (for enrolled тему1 free) if you know the person on the forums and present it as fact. Without theme 1 all.
The exact date will be announced in a few days. The entry will be added to the event today or tomorrow.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 22:02

Final dates April 21-22.
On seminar website http://event.quantummagic.org/ added entry on the topic. Please pre-register and pay (standard rate) depending on number of participants, we will focus on a particular variant of the practical part.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 21:38

I then asked the questions personally , on the topic 15 is for beginners to intermediate, there is quite common questions or something new and the main question - "but I need to listen to???"....
I therefore decided to talk some more on this subject actually before the seminar.
Often faced with the fact that even professionally use our or other articles or methods of work of the operator, suddenly start complaining that somewhere is not rushing or even to say, damn I did everything and it's not going where I need. And, in fact, one of the sets of such situations (there were many, repeated after each other) was discussed with a friend of mine many years ago.
The reasons are really understandable and prosaic, and I think many here know them and understand, but when it comes to practice the rake continues at the same so to speak to nalopatsya again and again.
The problem is not only to understand where a rake and how not to come, it much more comprehensively. I wanted to talk to her and show practices for work in this area to gravenstafel was less.
Need it for You ? Oh, this is not known. If You're comfortable with the fact that some of the trends "not communicating" and in time choose other and do not feel on this account discomfort - they may not really need.
The seminar will examine the causes/consequences/typical situation/the options of LM and the range of tools available.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 22:25

We have frozen the cost of the theme 15 in rubles at the old rate of 22T.
However, if the course in the next few days will fly another - can be modified (as will be further notified in that case).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 0:41

We plan to deliver themes 1 free and 1 paid at the beginning of November.
3-4noyabrya (free) 10-11 (1st paid) or 10-11/17-18 (less likely).
While this is not a final decision.
I ask those wishing to attend them to sign up for http://event.quantummagic.org on the first free (who listened to her and wants to pay it and for the judges) where the open date because the final number of people at the beginning of October, we will look to conduct seminars or not.
I also want to note how long that the only time you would not clear... now and personal little time for those who can handle the topic and demand less and work with very small groups is not effective and it is a pity his time.
This time the seminars will be conducted by myself, and will probably all give slightly different angle, that is.
Also just in case I remind that at the inlet there is a filter. In other words, we do not guarantee admission to any of the topics (in the case of surcharge in the case of payment not admission it will return of course).
The cost will remain the same (equivalent to $ 380 at current exchange rates). What will be the rate for November - I have no idea :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:55

Sorry, wanted to register, I propose to specify the correct address of the dealer. Address http://www.mindmachine.ru somehow does not fit.
What to do?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:51

You need to specify the address of the website without http and www
mindmachine.ru

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09

Thank you, it worked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 23:49

Date of the first theme has changed.
24-25 Nov free 1st part.
paid while dates are not final, but most likely 8-9 December. I hope more transfers will not. But also once again warn you that when will be the replay of the 1st - deep is not clear, so better get in this time who need it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 20:01

Recall that the number 24-25, at 21-00 Moscow time, will host a free 1st part of the 1st theme of the seminar. An invitation will receive on your email those who signed up for http://event.quantummagic.org/
You will need to install the program to webconference zoom (as there is for computers win/Mac, and mobile devices).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 20:02

Yes, I'm here asking questions who is leading this time - this time the theme I conduct myself, I will read not as usually practices too will go a little differently, as a set that is given for free parts will be changed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 20:06

Reviews of past seminars live previously here:
https://support.quantummagic.org/showthread.php?t=218
a decent part of a montage on YouTube, some in the theme forum.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 22:43

Sent an invitation to register, those who are in the list of those wishing to listen to avenante. This time the admission only confirmed registrations (name/email as specified when opening an account on event). Tomorrow I will send out an invitation to those who were added during these two days, maybe not all, there is a lot of people. Please note that for the 1st free this time the ONLY confirmed (on our part)personal registrations sent me the link for 2 hours before they are closed (sign up will be impossible). T/e we compare the data that you specify with the data referred to when recording the event, matching permitted, unknown - no. For 2 hours before registration closes. Priglashenie, which can be used to register will be sent no later than tomorrow evening, all of the following (enrolled later) this time will not fall.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 23, 2018 23:36

1) on the Seminary's website entry for the event is closed, will be opened new by the end of the seminar.
2) all or almost all sent out invitations (we always reserve the right to filter the list, in its sole discretion
3) registration invitations were sent to 50% of the volunteer, some may not regularly read e-mail are away and so on... then please re-register whenever a new entry in such an event, though the timing thereof - is not clear.
4) those who have signed up, want to participate, but the letters have not - look in the "spam" folder of your mail could be recorded there, if not, then ... not this time....
5) who passed the registration via the sent link, welcome to the webinar room will open 30 minutes before the official start at 21-00 MSK - start. Prior to the meeting :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 18:37

1st premium theme we will hold a little less than 2 weeks. 8-9 December.
the entry on the Seminary site... please pay for the subject not later than on the 7th. at the moment the cost of the seminar for the course will be 25T.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Seminars 2018

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 16:10

The link is sent together with a short instructions.
Also the link is available from your personal account (have paid). Later, right before start, check whether there are someone else, but if you pay on Saturday, please inform me or the dealer I pulled this.