Well! New art project :)

ММ
Re: Well! New art project :)

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:43

How many hours during your sleep? I have mostly 19 hours, it was clear that.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:28

ММ wrote:How many hours during your sleep?
MMI sleep little, it's not the hours, all will be different,
as with depression in early - or direct drive.. I just wanted to say,
the product works and it is useful, it may not be immediately noticeable

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55

He published a description in a separate topic. With primary prices and discounts on new.
The entrance to the warehouse is expected after the weekend(Monday and Tuesday), except for the ++ version, it is under the order of (1 to 3 weeks). Due to the expected demand in the period of discounts - ask about availability before you visit to the office.
Bonuses will do tomorrow.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:26

ММ wrote:Made home-made at a new and put it in the left pocket. Went a little heat and all. Then came the apathy and laziness of all that, I did not care. Have been in bed for about 19 hours :shock: :( :? . And then some writing about some cosmic rays out of your eyes. :oops: What is going on? :roll: bc
MM, I HAVE the same apathy. And homemade yet dismantled and the view of the world partially remained. Social apathy. Almost don't want to talk to anybody and remove the pipe. Yesterday I decided to show some effort and "emerge from obscurity" since a couple of weeks was sedated. She called someone, experience fresh sensations during the conversation. It's like he emerged from under the water column and see the world. Or returned after a separation or holiday. Perhaps it got warmer to treat the source. Maybe it is possible after exposure to re-register relationship, as in the description of the designer ties said? Well, not drastically, but at least something.
Sleep - can't sleep any way.
And what about the views-rays - I don't know what to attribute it, I still broadcast PC+ get. Perhaps their effect is intensified. I just feel that the visual perception of the world changed, became more clear and detailed, and vision also changed, and strain your eyes could otherwise, and the concentration in view of some kind there. I don't know how I look, but began to see the details.But a glance, do not ignite, no. :)
Radically changed the font size in the e-book (with a second size of the second fineness), now I can not understand why before reading the text written in such big letters. Maybe I'm just too lazy to strain before? It is very difficult to assess your condition.
The eventfulness can't see, maybe because my desires, probably, do not correspond to my true needs. In General, you need your energy to guide in a right direction, but what?<

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:52

But I wonder how other users evaluate the influence of handmade in relationships with loved ones, friends? Or in a right relationship influence there?

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03

From my experience I can say - the impact on relations with society in principle, and it is considerable :) In a more positive way, of course.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 29, 2018 13:23

Ллерон wrote:From my experience I can say - the impact on relations with society in principle, and it is considerable :) In a more positive way, of course.
If you could give an example, it would be great (if not very personal). Thank you.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Mar 29, 2018 13:53

With this thing you're automatically forced to adjust to work contours. This work is naturally with great efficiency. The parlor is a description of what you need not hurry with communication and to give the other person to get used to you, to your parlor. The pro version of the scrap, it's apparently from the same song. When you use a BJ, you need to take for granted its dominant position in communication and learn to use it, the communication to be harmonious, to help the opponents.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 29, 2018 17:57

The room I had, until I accidentally lost recently. In my opinion, it is different. She really has interlocutor to you. And here is something else. And dominate do not work. But I will re-read, think, then come. Thank you

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Mar 29, 2018 20:16

Терве wrote:
Ллерон wrote:From my experience I can say - the impact on relations with society in principle, and it is considerable :) In a more positive way, of course.
If you could give an example, it would be great (if not very personal). Thank you.
In my case, this improvement of relations with relatives :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 29, 2018 23:39

Lakonichno, but understandable.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 20:23

Without superficial social relations programs should improve. The idea :) In General, including on commercial older versions is the projection to the environment (so they are not ciclico social sphere).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 23:08

АнатолиК wrote:Today, the house took up the guitar, started getarity, and once in the right eye a sort of thick band in a semicircle was formed, was poured by all colors of the rainbow, began to expand, closing her eyes she white clearance saw them open so she shimmers... Then eventually subsided, a long held. When Robin began to play, felt as the space begins to swim, unnatural everything around seemed to be Spurred on getarity
One of the examples of changes in perception - originally all instruments were created to work with reality....

rel

Post by rel » Sun Apr 01, 2018 17:49

can someone come in handy here : https://yadi.sk/i/mMie22xi3TxHC2
pdf markup for PB + SCRAP, only cells there are different size, so the squares were the same

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 01, 2018 19:39

Alexander, your right, can only confirm the description of the model, which you declare as a matrix. And if this description can not give you, it is simply the lyrics on your part. You put it this way - "Just admit that I'm right, that you against me and I made a bunch of homemade". Case Skripal 2.0.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 20:31

Fry cleaned the topic from the off topic chatter (including yourself :) ) and unjustified statements like "I Troll" :) (the last posts). For nefig :) - the start of the topic usually then is re-read for years to many people, and it is then more appropriate pure reviews, hope for an adequate understanding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 21:00

Martin, as most accurately describing the functionality of homemade, a bonus in the form of receiving one version of basic or 50% discount on the Pro version of your choice. Others distinguished themselves in the exact description will take into account later (lack of time, haven't so far ) discounts.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 02, 2018 0:55

Good news. Thank you. Discounts on shares are summarized?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:05

Yeah, all the discounts are summed up.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:31

Oh, and I made a homemade only after I came to the forum because of the influx of messages.
Can I now all right about the functionality of the product write? 50% discount will read me? :)

But seriously, I'm the most insensitive to all finer hitting the hammer on the anvil of the people. But I did the homemade made several homemade also Pandora black, and somehow it... whether around, or in me, and momentum-that recruited. With difficulty, true, but still...

In General, I need, perhaps the Pro version. The budget in the period of discounts it provides, it is a minus. If necessary, means will be which is a plus!
Maybe the jokes will still be or summer sales or you never know... Thing is, apparently, very necessary.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 02, 2018 13:26

Михаил_ wrote:you Can of course, if the operator himself is not going to draw (I'm afraid/to think about it), t/e induced by a system of thought go when the scrap, and personal (motivated by experience/fear/fears) may remain. Here is the personal bridge (not induced by the system itself) the operator shall remove, although when the Scrap is easier, and the outer channel t/h do not care any of course fall off.
I have seen just the process of "personal bridge". But I have 3 PB...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03

c 3 Pandora black without the state the SCRAP is also possible to block your personal the bridge, if desired, if you have an understanding of its existence .... so no wonder there is already a symbiosis of both. However, and from one SCRAP of this is possible, depends on the situation and, again, awareness of the problem, if there is awareness, that may not happen. So I carefully this point, described to the people from whom something has not fallen off, not surprised a clown. All the same people together with their interactions is a complex system, alter which he could only himself, with his own help and tips. Items can change the context of these interactions, chop off the left and openly shared, in short to create conditions for easier changes, but if the person is resistant :) in pity to have his problems to himself, he can achieve this. Exactly and Vice versa :) Everything is in the hands of the operator....

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08

Today we can say that in my soul and at the same time, the weather outside it was calm after two weeks of super activity? What began vylazit outside is not blocked and tried to identify and to remember to work with it. Has become a topical issue, that I will change, what personal qualities to develop.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 13:13

At the intersection of ideas... so shut up and Know that this may not be true

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 14:34

About the risks of publicity I know, maybe that's why writing is like a challenge to myself))