Well! New art project :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Well! New art project :)

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 20:55

Эня wrote: There is an assumption. That thing is gaining momentum. Well, or finds a common language with the operator az In any case, the intensity of the eventfulness on the rise.
The product itself is not felt. If he's not here. A sort of black hole somewhere.There is an intuitive confidence in the reasonableness thereof.
Really like to put under the pillow with one or more cards from the deck of the Cheka
Yes, it should gain momentum. More precisely it is You are gaining momentum under the action of the product.
Probably on par with the Arbiter this is the most fun that's been done over the years ..... :) :) :) :) :)
Just each item has its time. It was necessary to reach a proper understanding HOW.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 20:57

Бисо wrote: Yesterday commercial PB+"well" after 20-25 minutes of work was terribly overcharged me for the whole day until late at night. On hand was wearing two bracelets of E-executor. Today, I am afraid to touch this product, but I guess I'll have to try to feel something else.
Was just used hard kit - obviously homemade to commercial the BOP, more than homemade PB, and the symbiosis of this regime with the Arbiter very high. Therefore, "pushed" much further. Need to get used to portions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 20:58

Мартин wrote:the Impression is that the "magic pendel". I mean like on a Billboard, the power of positive change.
Rather magical change of perception of the consequences of this (this is a hard tip :) :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 21:00

Вагнер wrote:actor is not disabled. The state of the drive is kept constant. My opinion- "Well, here" together with the Pandora-black is an energy source (power plants).
No, this world is a power, but as with any statement in the condition 3.0/executor. The product gives the opportunity to charge you a "husk" (in terms of OLDI). And again rough video tip :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 21:02

Андрей Ермаков wrote:looks Like "well" really activates the three-ruble bills, I forgot that the chain is loaded (still in 2010) :). It seems that my review is lubricated by the action of this three-pointers, because without it, everything is different.
It is not greased by action of three-pointers, it's just about two different modes for the same item. The operator in this reality and Оператор3.0 and reality.
Familiar taste under the product is changed to not yet familiar :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 21:04

Мартин wrote:Hehe... Not an easy diagnosis, I immediately said. All on top of each other superimposed, pokachivaetsya, then the whole ecosystem and not left a subject. It is necessary to remove all cut off and look carefully (I did). Another question, and will all be cut off? As an option, to enhance, to try to emulate this thing with all available means, and where there is no opportunity to emulate, to take on and off (I have not tried).
Not quite - the way to remove all make much sense, just the product affects both the operator itself and on ALL products (and not only ours). Tastes from all will change ....

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Sun Mar 25, 2018 0:10

Was working week. Work made many (more than the use of "Well"). No fatigue, vigor in the whole body, the head is clear. In my case, in order to do more work, and it should work was. It turns out that reality adjusts to the operator.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:22

Михаил_ wrote: Not quite - the way to remove all make much sense,
Well, of course. Beso I already added all the features of his subjects. The arbiters and programmable TO and things like that and this is clearly seen by the comments of different people. And this thing in my opinion is very similar to this review:
Spatial effect is explicitly created (perhaps the 'nicolotti' from the system space). How much shielding (shielded) area. TO PB, I think, is the building material of the screen (the mental activity is reduced to zero, with a significant increase in 'volume' - ears, completely off - if only to dismantle 'well'.
It is a powerful protection at the level HF. Just put makes no sense, so must be prescribed some kind of vector.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:57

The product is not a defense and does the opposite.... :)

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:04

I will add more of the observations that I have changed my taste in music and is strangely no longer like a song or music which have long been loved and has a new. That is, change internal resonances :). There is such a moment that buzzing legs and around them like water? And relatives the same sausage, all began to behave laterally (to say the least). I have the feeling that I've experienced similar practices in another school or returned to the state. Wonderful... Many Thanks.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11

Михаил_ wrote:the Product is not a defense and does the opposite.... :)
Attack is the best defense. As it is not talk dirty, do protection, cleansing and rebuilding, it will be the same process. This piece "cuts" channels in HF, due to this, begin to reconsider and find a new optimal routes (route routes). Killer shore or Vice versa adaptive young brains. Analogies can pick up a lot, and the formula I gave earlier. Functions in the more homemade, but it is any recently I the word principle.
Last edited by Мартин on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:18

Андрей Ермаков wrote:I will Add from the observations that I have changed my taste in music and is strangely no longer like a song or music which have long been loved and has a new. That is, change internal resonances . There is such a moment that buzzing legs and around them like water? And relatives the same sausage, all began to behave laterally (to say the least). ... Gratitude.
See all too unusual. On the one hand have something to do with the other in the old way can not (do not want). With family: all in turn experienced of exacerbation and changes.
Gross "kicks" Michael is already clear that the product ignores or removes the usual parasitic channels and provokes work with the world through natural communication, respectively, the system remains in the side and no power is ignored. Activate powerful natural streams without parasitic structures. Accordingly, the operator of such interactions is the Creator in essence.
I, at the time of the chattering relatives, helped them to get rid of unwanted husk using KS-VIP (intuitively).
But a state of interaction with colleagues such as I've described on the website of Michael I had at the end of August-beginning of September, when the world felt without resistance a few days. Now I understand that the system in those days was paused, apparently there was scheduled maintenance and restart.
Tonight (in my dream) there was a state of longing for something native, which hasn't been seen for a long time separated from him. Like all of these games our everyday very tired, the past feeling every morning, i.e. Wake up in the as 3.0.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:00

It is difficult to clearly interpret, but in General a nice thing, like..
And like the pros on all counts: psycho, physical, dream, ideas, events, communication.. but causing it all)
Given the hints, it's kind of like a "developer", the emitter (true fact). "The inner Light" as it were..

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 13:25

Once a seeker of knowledge and true - scored a lot of books and went to live in the village.... apparently the vibrations of the place where he arrived was so rude ) that the applicant quickly threw this thing (lost track of him ) stopped shaving cut nails in General meeeeee began to deteriorate...
Able to reach rather intuitively (though may be wrong) that the symbiosis can so identify with PB... allows you to gently and where not appreciated :) gently to ensure that 1) you vosprinimala (Takev all other things are not important ). 2) adaptacin if the decision was made to change their place of residence.

Thanks to all who cleaned the area... :? and then I have a very sensitive :)

rel

Post by rel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 14:10

Even so I want to add to the above :
'The spark' (from the word sincerity and not only)
If the topic would be a good name)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 22:05

Мартин wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the Product is not a defense and does the opposite.... :)
Attack is the best defense. As it is not talk dirty, do protection, cleansing and rebuilding, it will be the same process. This piece "cuts" channels in HF, due to this, begin to reconsider and find a new optimal routes (route routes). Killer shore or Vice versa adaptive young brains. Analogies can pick up a lot, and the formula I gave earlier. Functions in the more homemade, but it is any recently I the word principle.
Here again, almost the exact description but a little bit unfocused.
The cutting of channels for RF is the indirect effect of restructuring of the cocoon on montirovalos not in the matrix but in reality. Channels on the RF is part of the system podkluchit and they affect the adequacy of the perception of the imposition of egregorial templates.
Tasks of the hack and especially by the product is not compromised. Channels, oddly enough, burst themselves :) hihi....

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12

Wait happiness :) so try : whatever Mihaila I understand that some who are very difficult to write correctly so that everybody knows from movies of science fiction on the verge of collapse and etc
Such a product might offer a number of benefits... only the environment of personal perception that :) to put it simply a new development that will give these benefits,but better than +100 to your karma no need to add

And a little bit about the hair dryer-Shuya mid October I knew I wanted soup with mushrooms cook felt a need... a shift in the nature happened.And the trend is set (caught ) and warning in advance.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 26, 2018 14:40

Михаил_ wrote: Here again, almost the exact description but a little bit unfocused.
Don't want to scare people with the words "Cuts the system to hell". Now they already said. Due to the fact that it occurs in high frequency, the parasitic process, if they were there, cut downward (tested) and most importantly brains "fall into place" (likely pose or tuning), the resources are released. A useful thing, but someone could get scared.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 20:12

Yes cuts to her :)
Scared? well, maybe so, well, so many are here not just that year, gradually something like a restore...

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 26, 2018 22:40

Well, maybe there's sense in this. Only time will tell.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:46

And someone should have been? Give an example.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:59

Well Michael, do not torment us. Give detailed info about the product.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 20:21

Products will be a series (in options, power and performance)
The title will be, as always, a fun - ЛОМ1 (well, since it is known that against the scrap no reception, if no other scrap... :) )
The name of course is not this is an abbreviation by the first letters of the functional...
Description will be today (well, for Muscovites maybe tomorrow it will be).
To warehouses will arrive next week (I think Monday)...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 20:22

allexe wrote:well Well! I decided to try
When completing the square the figures appeared a picture of this glowing ball, from which comes the glow\rays. Then came the feeling of filling a nice warm energy, consciousness really focused more on the present moment. As I sit now in a warm, quiet, nice tank).
You feel like in the womb, I guess. Or as a child, my mother on the handles ))

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 21:54

I'm still mentally working with this product. Managed to sleep for 2 hours, from 7-00 to 9-00. Record damn. :) Slept like a log, but it feels like an eternity. Is it possible to create artifact "slip shot" - a short sleep? Sleep 4 hours and go about their business. :ap