Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Well! New art project :)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 22:59

LOM = Local disable of the matrix

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Mar 28, 2018 0:15

Мартин wrote:a useful Thing, but someone could get scared.
Petr99 wrote:
Андрей Ермаков wrote: Tonight (in my dream) there was a state of longing for something native, which hasn't been seen for a long time separated from him. Like all of these games our everyday very tired, the past feeling every morning, i.e. Wake up in the as 3.0.
Oh, and I also have a need for something "native" and "present". Only here where it to take? Such sadness and depression stress. Though not move on. I can't have that long to use. Apparently, when I once happened spinal injury, I was disconnected from the outside world very seriously. Then by all means whole life trying just a little to catch hold of the surrounding. Now (after using this stuff) I got the impression that everything between me and other people contacts - are illusory and insignificant (and people mostly want me to use or get the benefit - I was connected to its True nature and became much to notice), and that people saw me and realized you need to , well, VERY EXPRESSIVE for him to knock and dokrichatsya - and with this thing I feel like no one hears.
I have so little geared for reality (trauma in the region of the Muladhara), so this thing entirely out of touch. And do not want to work at this job, where I work, gives it no joy, no money. And people don't want to communicate. Like, before everyone knew about his work, but more happily felt.
Felt in complete isolation from human society. Spoiled dealings with one client, not calling her on time. Now also don't want a new job to take. This social phobia I have was not very long ago.
I need to return back to the human world. Though I have this thing disassembled, but the depression does not pass.
And people seem to be very slow and stereotyped-the same in their reactions . And to break through is their superficial - I have no strength. In fact, do not want, I saw them in True form.
All the time want to sleep. Not getting enough sleep dramatically.<

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Mar 28, 2018 0:17

Мартин wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Here again, almost the exact description but a little bit unfocused.
Don't want to scare people with the words "Cuts the system to hell". Now they already said. Due to the fact that it occurs in high frequency, the parasitic process, if they were there, cut downward (tested) and most importantly brains "fall into place" (likely pose or tuning), the resources are released. A useful thing, but someone could get scared.
So I was scared. Because then nothing remains. Space and loneliness.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 0:20

And how much will it cost ЛОМ1 ? :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Mar 28, 2018 0:29

I will add that after turning on this thing after some time not only was there a "devil-may-care" attitude to the customer, but also the relationship with the Bank also ceased to worry. If after connecting a PC I felt strong and impenetrable emotionally that has enabled me to settle some issues (or I thought myself doodling resolving all sorts of issues without worries) and grew much taller in their eyes, a healthy apathy was, but now the apathy of a morbid -type "burn it all blue flame, I do not need anything from anyone and anywhere". This sociopathy/phobia I don't like. Strain your brain does not want.

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23

Used the wrong version of the SCRAP along with the Decider a week-it was great. Then 2 days of wearing the right version - there were problems, which was not to be in such a short time (although I decided, but spent a lot of time and energy). After some thought, made the wrong version and everything was fine, returned a sense of drive, ease. I think the wrong version is a kind of Scrap - in tandem with the Arbiter works great!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:52

The product is very powerful, even homemade. As shown by the numerous reviews of "the correct version", many quite comfortable. But for those who are NOT, I recommend dosing. And even though the commercial version is softer than the scratch (as typically occurs due to forced rough homemade), be careful with the idea of using the principle of "doctor, give me tablets from greed" - in the sense to Dodge the volume of the product at the minimum comfortable.

As for the comment that "the slight version" (I understand this is where not using a string) - it is comfortable, it is just less strongly, while retaining the resonances and properties of the product.

In General the only and the main problem Terve and those who are too deeply turned off - that have not begun to change your life in the direction of the correct processes/right business and environment. One day is not delaetsya, and sometimes not over one year. Hack social the branch on which you sit this is not necessary. Changes in life require skill and potential. Including their possibility should and can be the impetus that allows you to keep socializing with those who became "not interested". In addition, you just have to understand that in fact these people are sick. In varying degrees, communication with you is helping them, although this is sometimes not noticeable at first... second and even a third opinion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01

In other words - someone from full handmade comfortable, those long accustomed to the actual situation and know how it relates philosophically.... well, to be able to take it and use it positively.

By itself, the depression, as in the embodiment of Terve - a sign that the subconscious mind does not see the right path for personal parties, a stalemate, lack of implementation of the internal potential and true desires, but this is not a "diagnosis" as a reason to work on ourselves and reflect. And not just papigochic, if not found another path. Although there are those who from one state in one step find a place to move it to another.
I work with all of you and don't run to the Creek ? :) when the efficiency of the same seminars in the interest rate (referring to those who are beginning to use and listening), simply because everyone has at least a drip benefit and many grateful reviews that give you strength :) in the truest sense of the word. I just understand that the place we will not call it directly but it's certainly honest .OPA, in which the majority is due to historical processes and society, it determines the current status of each, and it maybe weak and small movement is not instantaneous and huge change. And we should do even that. In their environment most can. Without the mad zeal of course. But otherwise it will be the desire to "cause benefit" as likes to say Anton (DA). It is not necessary to forcibly cause a favor, but you can see the potential for the positive in each and have relationships with those who he is stronger. And how still it is possible to change something in this world? Not in this life, so tomorrow anyway it will be if nothing will change now, next time may be worse.
Such a lyrical and philosophical remark. Accept others and yourself - as is. But there is always somewhere to move on. From any position.
Success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03

Ллерон wrote:And what it would cost ЛОМ1 ? :)
And from (different versions will) . From 20 to about 150t (in gradations).
Exact prices will be together with a basic description of a little later.
There are options concerning mitigation gradation of the process taking place inside your local-family-society.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:20

So, no one said the right words? :) You kind of wrote that/those who correctly name would be a Big Bonus :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:56

Well many said about the right words, I think Martin can accurately give a bonus, he accurately wrote about "Cuts the system to hell", after my several messages that the words are correct but not accurate.
However, quite accurate in the description of many, so I separately spend 10-15 minutes later and both forums will learn who to give bonuses of different size :)
I'm all for encouraging people with well-functioning perception :) A discussion of this handmade pleased me so.

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45

It seems that the handled - there were 4 "proper versions". Left 2. I will watch.

rel

Post by rel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49

What about "causing", by the way - was already there as guesses observations about the reflection effect on loved ones, but no "right answer" - About the fact that when you change, indirectly it impacts on them - that's clear. But about the device itself - after all, the device is "local" (in force there, where it is, at a certain radius), or "individual" (for the authorization is valid for order, who collected-bought SCRAP) (and the term "local" is left to the word beautiful SCRAP form*)?

* Which is quite out awesome, just want to clarify - "infliction" is there or not:
1. if entering in the radius, automatically and irrespective of their consent?
2. can also "funnel effect" where something/someone or "TO pinch off" and put on someone/something?
3. is it possible to re-authorize (to make someone, with his consent) home-made (or to give bought)?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 28, 2018 16:34

You have something mixed, do not understand that. Tsereteli - God or what?.. You are talking about the world of gross forms, the dark world (symbolism of the Muladhara black elephant). Strange to read your reasoning about the Gods, you came into this world all ready, you pulled into a finished body, ready lift, give the finished food, finished water, ready stones for statues, instruments, notes, strings, words, guitar, motifs, patterns, behaviors and feelings. It's a dark world, here, matter, change in matter, its buy and sell, produce and destroy, and advanced levels are changing the structure, combined structure, "animate" stones. One thing I agree with you, in this world you can live in Paradise, only need some money, or gold, diamonds. Matter which can be exchanged for goods. And if all will to be creative, then they will live not long, as it will eat their statues and songs. And judgment from your side about what they should do shapeless creatures endowed with certain qualities and conducting certain principles that look well, very childish.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 17:04

You just need to be the Master of his territory. To harmonize a piece of the World in its area of responsibility. Then World use and operator bonuses for life from the World. Because of the fact that the operator performs the duties of a Creator/Owner on-site.
P. S this is on the topic of wealth and other things.
IMHO.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 17:41

Михаил_ wrote:in Other words - someone from full handmade comfortable, those long accustomed to the actual situation and know how it relates philosophically.... well, to be able to take it and use it positively.

by Itself, the depression, as in the embodiment of Terve - a sign that the subconscious mind does not see the right path for personal parties, a stalemate, lack of implementation of the internal potential and true desires, but this is not a "diagnosis" as a reason to work on ourselves and reflect. And not just papigochic, if not found another path. Although there are those who from one state in one step find a place to move it to another.
I work with all of you and don't run to the Creek ? :) when the efficiency of the same seminars in the interest rate (referring to those who are beginning to use and listening), simply because everyone has at least a drip benefit and many grateful reviews that give you strength :) in the truest sense of the word. I just understand that the place we will not call it directly but it's certainly honest .OPA, in which the majority is due to historical processes and society, it determines the current status of each, and it maybe weak and small movement is not instantaneous and huge change. And we should do even that. In their environment most can. Without the mad zeal of course. But otherwise it will be the desire to "cause benefit" as likes to say Anton (DA). It is not necessary to forcibly cause a favor, but you can see the potential for the positive in each and have relationships with those who he is stronger. And how still it is possible to change something in this world? Not in this life, so tomorrow anyway it will be if nothing will change now, next time may be worse.
Such a lyrical and philosophical remark. Accept others and yourself - as is. But there is always somewhere to move on. From any position.
Success.
The feeling of isolation at all from all the social processes, as if starred all superficial and remained with himself. And its not all that rosy in the absence of any creative impulses and directions, and not socially hung the husk, giving a sense of the "meaning" of life. Plus immediately begin to vibrate all the areas in the body where there are some blocks( psychological, etc.), I would not say that it is an acute depression, but has a neutral attitude to many people and their problems (as if you do not care for them) and this slight feeling of fear swept, and in my mind, how so I've cut myself off from the world and people, but not to isolate themselves (well, my mind perceived the action of the Scrap) and screaming at once, let's all back the way it was.
I would like to ask have to continue the dosage or it is better to continue to restore yourself using other products ?<

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 17:52

And you try to alternate. ЛОМ1 reviled roughly 1 month was changed to 2.4, for example. Or 3.0. And look at the effects. Just personally, I have 7 ЛОМ1 s and two Rulers and a pair of 2.4 sense of ekranirovanii, and desires, "as it was" not observed :) But the dreams have become too much like reality. Starting to get confused on what was reality and what dream :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 28, 2018 17:54

P. S this is on the topic of wealth and other things.
IMHO.
All right Lleron that's how it works. Only again you gave us a template, and it was necessary to highlight the principle and to give to others to create their templates\contracts. Not all of them have the same set of qualities as you, not all "business executives and harmonizers".

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 17:57

So it's a lot of things, the pattern, the principle, the essence will not change. Not all? :) We the people :) Accordingly, the set of qualities we have in common. He of course can vary because of personal characteristics, but the overall quality is there for all human beings.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 28, 2018 18:01

Ллерон wrote: Respectively the set of qualities we have in common. He of course can vary because of personal characteristics, but the overall quality is there for all human beings.
:)
Forms we have "General", but the content can be very different.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 18:04

You could say :)

rel

Post by rel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 18:24

:)
Last edited by rel on Sun Apr 01, 2018 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Wed Mar 28, 2018 19:56

And what of LOM-s a feeling that you are walking in a fog, is this normal? As it is unusual, however.
Lately the feeling that the world has become strongly unstable...

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:49

Made home-made at a new and put it in the left pocket. Went a little heat and all. Then came the apathy and laziness of all that, I did not care. Have been in bed for about 19 hours :shock: :( :? . And then some writing about some cosmic rays out of your eyes. :oops: What is going on? :roll: bc

rel

Post by rel » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:20

Friends, will you stand, please, who is not going or (take) someone by a negative. The second, you know that "in a fever", right? And for the first - and really, this Thing is gaining momentum! (or are we under its cool effect).. I was just in shock (positive) - a sharp elaboration in the dream (interesting semi-lucid) I have not seen, really.. right here just woke up and well, you just write) so I want to share with someone the delight.. don't know whether to describe the details, there is a specific topic.. think schA.. but the study - "figasse".. Slept (from the date of manufacture and now too) on samodelok SCRAP.