Well! New art project :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Well! New art project :)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 19:53

Well, "risks of publicity" rather are in the area of other processes, for example when people moved the work of trend - wrote and received attention and additional anchors. And slowed down just dispersed. Not necessarily does so, it becomes important when it is teetering on the brink of instability - there or here. Well, there are other examples of course. Someone just stories that are too personal and write them in the form of feedback to me in PM, preferring not to touch personal on the forum, even under the name being.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 22:21

АнатолиК wrote:Yesterday a colleague wanted to say hi, but forgot my name... Today passing someone else's computer happened to glance at the monitor, and there is an inscription "don't hack"...
Most likely that he is not so much "forgot" as there was an cognitive dissonance :) in its database the man, whose name he knows, and he whom sees different people, although in his videobase images on the external features are ALMOST identical. Almost, because the consciousness on the image imposes energotechnik person and we can say for example "looks tired/tired" or "bursting with energy", although technically can you not see the difference of one photo from the other is not human but computer "look", t/e even facial expression can be for example strict and all.
That's dissonance, he couldn't use his famous name but he knew what kind of person knows :) in short, the discrepancy between the data and pictures through personal contact ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 21:01

From the discussions area of the individuality of each operator with each product, one of the members of the crafts began to perceive the system as streams of numbers/channels for authenticated, t/e not just "passed out" and became like to see the process from the outside. It is neither bad nor good, just is an example of the individual parameters of consciousness of each.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 22:37

Felizzia wrote:Good day,
I would like to ask: what is the impact of SCRAP on Pets? I don't carry a CROWBAR with you, and keep on the table close to the dog (a little flat). The dog is middle-aged, non-native (i.e. taken by me in the house in a very adulthood), all sorts of problems she has. Not worse from the fact that it will Scrap saarnisaari? If she does feel depressed? Recently become unreliable hind legs, and yesterday this condition worse. Scrap can not be connected?
Well, think about it on a purely logical level.
1) what is shielding ? dog system and the animal lives on the system to recharge ? so no, she's natural energies lives. she did all of this care.
2) you partially or significantly being rebuilt from the system, you receive natural nourishment and at the same time enhance it to dogs (the dog not the vampire, but the master, though not derived from birth - associated
So it's all good, and it is the opposite.
Another thing - the dog can sense your condition (Yes).
And yet, sometimes living creatures just need to be let go, maybe it's time to incarcerate, people in our world were born/caught the opinion that it is necessary to keep alive as long as possible (why that???).... To hurt You she can't, by itself - that's better. Can indirect causes can be a deterioration in physics - maybe for these reasons (your state or timely care), but it's not a tragedy, but the natural course of things. Well, my condition put You can change.
Once something like this.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Apr 05, 2018 23:36

Михаил_ wrote: And yet, sometimes living creatures just need to be let go, maybe it's time to incarcerate, people in our world were born/caught the opinion that it is necessary to keep alive as long as possible (why that???)....
In India that's all right. Rumor has it that the people there did not revive.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 23:53

And in Russia, too, according to the new law is allowed to reanimate, even while maintaining the cardiac activity and respiration. If health found that brain activity was dead. The truth is it can be used in several other purposes.... unfortunately.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 23:29

I put my home at night under the mattress. Energy goes, but it is very weak.In the morning we found that powerfully sucked belly became almost flat ( my unattainable dream :wink: ), I miraculously lost weight in one day at 1.5 kg. it is True and I ate a little, but still impressive. Even if helped to lose 7-8 kg. I then the chief put a monument. :aa

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:17

The SCRAP itself is not a source - it allows a person to tune the natural sources of t/e modifies his involvement, losing weight - you may or may not result. Depends on a) desire b) the body begins to work in a more natural regime (or rather the whole cocoon) and this may affect. But it is not a guaranteed option. The combination of factors ( there is a desire and it is completely true + cocoon in natural mode) obviously rezultativnost from such processes above. And someone who do not care for this factor is probably lower, although in the long term healing factor must still be present as an indirect thing due to the context changes in which the body exists and the whole cocoon.
This is just in case I have commented to others was not thinking this thing is just a tool for weight loss :) it's wider but this option depends on a number of factors.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:20

Without monuments dispense ? (no, I do not mind that You lost quite), enough of the garbage that is already set on the world, confused with it.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 18:45

The system has become so carnivorous and I don't know what a vision I was... )) Here, as with the system proofreader, need some action!IMHO,I could be wrong.Objectified.the actions of a completely different plane... :) Susan had not fallen raspberries.
Fast - quickly,timely,depressing reading the instructions maybe someone will think? See then believe :)
As one sees,there are examples of people with rich life experience.. which he ran slightly ahead given yet the opportunity to reflect.
This is the question that the SCRAP does not set the protection, etc. Or the system promptly acting through its ) very quickly,adaptacin to my "style" of negotiation.Egregors in the background that seem harmless pendants,IMHO

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 09, 2018 21:06

Вячеслав. wrote:Or the system operates through its operational )
Through the anahata chakra. The above does not break the system. And it's really not about adapting, just find the closest link. But there are other algorithms, it's just like an alternate entrance, just in case.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 09, 2018 21:33

The man himself - the perfect protection, when he realized at least a bit. What is the system/matrix ? it is in fact a set of illusions and false motivations. A complex Russian doll of illusions. Starting from the basics of the world order. Where are all spoofed Darwin-enshteynovskie version. And it's not a materialistic atheism, not, huge areas are still involved in religious cults, the fact that in reality have a different understanding of the place of rational beings in the world and in spirituality/religion, respectively, too. Relying on about the design of the man has more faces with false ideas about their life goals and in General the values of the surrounding reality, and about the algorithms of "real" interactions between other members of society.
In addition to external information, there is a large stream of direct reaching out to everyone, which becomes as it were internal (perceived, without filters), including SCRAP and disables (enables rebuilt). The potential of the person when not torn to pieces about attention to about the process is huge. And self-sufficient very much for that. There is however the downside is that the experience is already part of cocoon man and someone he power over perception as a "reflex" making it difficult to rebuild. But accumulating new experiences (even if not direct interactions, but perception), and allows you to make different decisions.
As for the reflection system, it is pretty dumb - worm-hook-hooking-holding on a leash. If the focus fails a few times is not tasty (times must be considered for each egregorial structure separately).
Horizontal communication or people hard system (and there are many) will/can pull already in their algorithms, "wondering" - lost partial control, change the pattern of your "feed" and their interactions purely systemic. This, of course, in the great majority of pure reflection, without awareness of what is happening.
In fact when the depth of the detuning - these things do not care, and on the contrary creates the potential to achieve your.
BUT! a competent and experienced operator can use the SCRAP so that all the rebuilding to happen around him gently and imperceptibly. And are not rattling, but with benefits to him and to others.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 19:42

Эня wrote:Cart as well.Still the same consistently active and positive.
Today was week tight work activities and interaction with a large number of strangers.
Definitely changed the status of the perception of me. When communication was felt that occupy a leadership position.Somehow, without asking, threw the organizational responsibilities. Povisili status. The bosses were on the same level. Well razve that in a large company leadership positions felt that I had other duties.
In dealing with people was very clearly felt the interest and acceptance to my person.
And also noticed much > manifestation of strong-willed qualities and interest in modeling reality.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu May 03, 2018 0:51

Mike, you asked me to remind you about the bonuses of those who guessed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 20, 2018 0:01

Yes, I remember, until it was "computer resource" in the form of personal time :) necessarily to the new nearest product in the form of discounts. And they probably will be Apple...

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jun 06, 2018 22:44

Why all shut up and stalled? Again dead silence and dead silence. Write what the success of the artifact. Anything new and good and the home-made and broadcast?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23

Because everyone is doing it always, just use the product and not write about his novels :) I write when something extraordinary is happening and at the same time you have the desire and time to write. New - more, while it's new, many share reviews and read reviews from other. This is the normal course of things in all products.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Tue Jul 31, 2018 23:39

If handmade are from me on distance of 1-2 meters, they work in my box or have items to put in his pocket ? Pb and scrap.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:49

Андрей.В wrote:If handmade are from me on distance of 1-2 meters, they work in my box or have items to put in his pocket ? Pb and scrap.
Robonaut, but slightly weaker.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:46

Any products, including homemade, and work remotely (including at any distance), just some better.
Sometimes I remove something from their BJ (that's like the heat, bored a bit), but they do not cease to be at the same time, a virtual on me :)

ИрАлекс

Post by ИрАлекс » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19

Good morning)) Read the forum a little over a year, and divided for the first time. Homemade started to do after buying a P-Youth and order the poster, he got a free AMP... AND IT changed EVERYTHING in my life)) I Left work. Where work is already unbearable, it took me this year 3)) And decided to arrange a full vacation. Then made PB and as in hand picked, I realized that not part - tender and tough, obedient and unruly, strong and glowing.... A delight! Of course thoughts about the fact that we HAVE to go to work... poddavlivat, redirected to search for what you want to do in life. With PB there is a very strong feeling - is Necessary... And whether.... That's just do not have enough courage to start a new... Long to decide to make a homemade SCRAP, resolved)) – amazing condition, soooo INSPIRED))), places the state as the hills fly on cheesecake)) dreams began to dream, the truth is not always remember, but 6 years have almost never dreamed of. Confess to not go, and fly)) I have Long wanted to clean up fast – already)) the second day of cleaning. Only 4 days wear – the demand for communication increased, the head of paid debts for the first reminder, couldn't call the master decided in 3 seconds, the friend wanted to learn the massage stop immediately responded and gave all the materials... so Much energy in a very long time did not feel, now a new case is enough)) Someone wrote on the forum that this "spark" Yes! 100 times Yes! Very Grateful to you Michael for the miracle))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:20

Thanks for the feedback.Many do not understand that products, including handmade, is the key to itself, but not a magic wand that does something for us. Nice to read reviews from those who understands that own actions - the inseparable part of change.