New broadcasts 2017-2018

Михаил_
Разработчик
New broadcasts 2017-2018

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:07

The time came to publish a lot of new and very useful broadcasts :)
Perhaps I'll start....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: New broadcasts 2017-2018

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:12

Couple
The stream — implementation of the old ideas, which was not part of the m-f cards. Her goal is to find a partner to create a harmonious Union based on mutual interests, deep harmony and mutually enriching discoveries about each other and themselves. Stream organized as follows. First, it represents the layers of what prevents participation in the life of such person (if such layers are present and need to be developed). This makes the subconscious mind of the person through a dream. That is, some time may experience bad dreams with a debriefing, when the surface will be dusty out unnecessary and unconstructive thematic programmes/units (karmic/family/social/shumopodavleniya and newly acquired internal) — a sort of dreamlike thing pitches itself really. Dreams can automatically change something in man through provided by the subconscious of the tool can also make/to bring something to consciousness in the form of food for thought and rethinking during wakefulness. This occurs on the same principle of "three threads", as in male and female maps (due to the activation of their internal resources, wisdom and experience of the subconscious and ourselves as holistic beings with a large Arsenal of tools). After such a "reset" when no longer drowns out their own sound in this regard, the resonance in space, is the man most in the long term suitable for creating such a Union, and begin to build the event chain like paslenovyh that create event streams leading to the intersection of the two paths, that is, to the summit. Further all depends on specific people, of course. It looks like the Navigator, which was set a route with the endpoint, and even if you are "off route", the GPS says "route rebuilt" and somehow continues to move to the destination point.
Stream specifically contains a "dreamy" algorithm for the study of both the internal units and for removing excess chatter from the event, including on the basis of safety. However, you need to be aware that zapuskaniya such processes with the help of this broadcast, someone could cause serious and bright changes in your life and need to be ready. For example, if a man lives in another city or even country? You also need to understand that, firstly, each person may need their time (some weeks or months with this year will not be enough). Secondly, this topic (the creation of such a Union based on mutual elaboration karmic/social and other programs, and a deep, powerful, true and living resonances, cleaned of superfluous with all the attendant probabilities and possibilities of growth, development and other) is the most resource and "magic", and therefore relatively "taboo" and what is conventionally called the system is likely to resist in view of the fact that, in turn, called the bounce. The translation is also taken into account and costs in several tricky ways. However, the request and recommendation to those who want to use it, tuck the volume of its lucidity and its inner observer and skorosice up :)

Separately need to write that this broadcast isn't about finding the perfect princes/princesses with a full set of the necessary qualities and benefits and lack of excess :) This stream for internal transformation and the creation of a truly open and natural relationship with a person who might otherwise would have stayed somewhere not intersecting the plane with you not accomplished so signs and patterns your harmonies and relationships and a full set of probabilities that takes you both to new levels of happening.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:05

following a new stream called Trendsand it's about personal navigation in times when the world is changing much (which is happening now), not only the world, but the system too, and everywhere. We are on the threshold of significant social/economic and other "pieces" and can be seen with the naked eye. It is a time of great opportunities, but for many (ordinary people) and great problems and turmoil. And while they are still for most in potential, although their shadow is already clearly visible. Of course I'm talking about the processes in individual countries and about the world in General.
Stream creates the potential to surf inside ongoing processes intuitively finding the most viable and interesting routes and trends that make the crisis an opportunity to realize themselves and their ideas, and not Vice versa. Of course, much depends not only from broadcast but also from person - to hear the signals of intuition and be ready to adapt to the changing world, you need to be flexible enough. The basic meaning of scores, to create those anomalies and opportunities, communications/people/Dating and potential ways of realization of themselves and their ideas/needs that allow in times of change use the change for good and to get through compliance/randomness of the system and the world additional bonuses and opportunities. As I said, much depends on the ability of man to see and seize opportunities. In other words, some flexibility in addition to opening the Windows of possibilities.

They say there is an ancient Chinese curse which reads "may you live in interesting times!" Change is an integral part of the eternal movement and cycle of processes and the world of Cycling, but here we are again at the point of this cyclical event when the canvas under the pressure of these changes are already beginning to crackle in weak areas. This stream is designed to bounce in the middle of the stay nevertheless in a constructive and positive trends and currents. In the part that does logical verbalization, we can say that there are quite a lot of people that are positive or neutral for themselves and peace processes, and together they form a pattern of interlacing individual filaments in the total world figure of happening, which to some extent keeps the world in a living state, and sets the right vector in opposition to destructive scenarios. Upon accession to this pattern occurs mutually beneficial symbiotic process — the resonance of your eventfulness adjusted in the parameters and becomes more harmonious and sustainable sound, a common pattern in turn has been strengthened by another element.
There's also a aspect which can be called adaptive living a spontaneous restructuring of event chains — a positive factor of unpredictability, "coincidence", which however has the build algorithm in the correct form and structure.<

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Tue Mar 06, 2018 22:03

There were no reviews on new broadcasts? I wonder the same)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 22:23

:) I'll remember who asked this question (!)...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:00

Княжна Инстасса wrote:was Not more feedback on the new broadcasts? I wonder the same)
Many people like to remain silent :) according to the active renewals after the test small periods, many people like it, but I think it is hard to formalize. And this is understandable. Sometimes, when many articles and broadcasts, in General, hard to formalize, and many are objectively not want their processes to make the area public attention (so the attention is not affected) - is a reasonable approach.
So I advise primarily on their experiences to watch.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24

A new stream of "Chronopuncture". Familiar with sujok chronopuncture no need to explain anything :)
Chronopuncture is a method of acupuncture that is associated with the cyclic activity of the meridians to "configure" the cocoon is the "norm", regardless of what you have violations. Known specific examples dealt with the problems from a swift-flowing tropical fever before the curse of death, which began "to act successfully". A well-known approach that the next important (or threat) of the event can be harmonized through the elaboration of their dates across chronopuncture.
Chronopuncture technical planets is different. Our broadcast is implemented "simulated" algorithm trenchlines sujok of chronopuncture. T/f occurs virtual stimulation cocoon for such an algorithm.
I think this is one of the hits....
Stream is not fully equivalent to the physical effects on the reflex points and the efficiency of its manifestations may differ from person to person.
In fact, chronopuncture this kind of synchronization/harmonization with the world (with external clock).

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Aug 22, 2018 15:53

Михаил_ wrote:New stream "Chronopuncture". Familiar with sujok chronopuncture no need to explain anything
Chronopuncture is a method of acupuncture that is associated with the cyclic activity of the meridians to "configure" the cocoon is the "norm", regardless of what you have violations. Known specific examples dealt with the problems from a swift-flowing tropical fever before the curse of death, which began "to act successfully". A well-known approach that the next important (or threat) of the event can be harmonized through the elaboration of their dates across chronopuncture.
Chronopuncture technical planets is different. Our broadcast is implemented "simulated" algorithm trenchlines sujok of chronopuncture. T/f occurs virtual stimulation cocoon for such an algorithm.
Stream is not fully equivalent to the physical effects on the reflex points and the efficiency of its manifestations may differ from person to person.
In fact, chronopuncture this kind of synchronization/harmonization with the world (with external clock).
Good Day To All!
Long time no share, I will describe one case modulo chronopuncture: unwell, I remembered this module and activated it in just a few seconds saw flying in the air and rushed at me with Golden fire needles with a length from five to 8 cm... they dug into me in all parts of the body that didn't hurt, but was in a little shock from what happened, even though I have such things happen all the time.. Help and favor in the day from a module received but I never forget that I have a lot of products and I use them all and can always be that the benefit was it was on the set of products because I use them actively.
PS - saw not in dreams and not in message, just the reality. As always, a huge THANKS to all)))

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Aug 22, 2018 17:08

Михаил_ wrote:New stream "Chronopuncture". Familiar with sujok chronopuncture no need to explain anything :)
And the stream affects the entire body structure, not a specific zone? And are there any contraindications if a person has a stroke there was a couple of years ago for example? Does it make sense to use a Chronological mode and multi-Faceted Implementation (what will be implemented? Experience algorithm trenchlines sujok of chronopuncture to cocoon himself after a time came back to normal?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:32

Generally chronopuncture placed on the year/month/day/hour/5 minute (or smaller) interval. For each add-on on the 1st needle, it is speaking of physical action, so I don't know what everyone sees in a stack of needles all over my body, but you never know what could be out there....

Projection through a lot of what to put, but usually is on the one hand ( essentially still what). Can is paired date, interesting (extremely) effects gives study dates troubled past and is perhaps a lot up to the study of the prenatal period of development itself, and so on.

I mean the usual trincalo chronopuncture on sugaku ( it's more powerful and flexible by the power of action), is the eponymous owner, many times I wrote that this is a technique that can be mastered by anyone and even without needles (with attention for example on a point) to use it effectively.
The book is called "trenchline chronopuncture".

Classical Chinese chronopuncture is generally only 1 (ONE) needle and placed on the active point in this couple of hours of the Meridian, it is important message of the operator.

And that and that(chronopuncture) zonal effects on the structures/organs/areas not implied - man is seen as a whole and not divisible, and problems in some area or in events or in a relationship is a man and his interaction with the world. On СК1м like :) something....

Of course in the translation of this principle, neither of which the zonal impact of the question.

As for the modes which enable the translation - it makes sense to use any convenient combination of sensations. It gives more profound effects on the broadcast and learning how to use a Chrono at the time when the stream is not included.
Yesterday forgot to write that in the algorithm for integrated study of the dates in the past and the future, which may be important in the view of the subconscious; and activation of the 5-min chronopuncture when you need more dynamic impact broadcast.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:26

New stream BIO
Stream made for setting processes in the cocoon of man in regeneration to a more ancient algorithms/metabolic processes. Close and in tune with the broadcasts of gene and BJ Genobreaker and club broadcasts of the cell. But is another and very powerful approach. Launches and promotes the process of change in the cocoon at all levels.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:28

Михаил_ wrote: ancient algorithms/metabolic processes. .
Oh, my God. .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:30

I just started to publish a list of new events :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 20:52

New stream "1st cell". This is also taken from sugioka principle is Chrono-impact on the harmonization of the 1st cells of the body, with the aim to harmonise a person from it is obtained here and now.
In practice, usually an effective thing for all. Another approach to obtain additional results.

New stream SC2. Enhanced version of the classic PC forms a buffer zone with the personal world of the operator around the operator's mental or around a defined space.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:08

New stream "blood Cells" - the task, the transmission of information imprint the correct operation of the blood (original taken from a more ancient state thereof).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:43

So, the new translation added to the system:
The resonances of the body - "setting the energy of the body according to patterns of their healthy cells and tissues, remove accumulated errors in the information component of the "sound" of the etheric body."

Emergency - Maximum efficiency and optimization of the consciousness of personal force in emergency situations (wide range just from supervalu at work including unexpected and the circumstances surrounding).

Serenity+ - "Strengthened and redesigned version of the old and one of the most popular broadcasts - baby calming. Shown at any age, including in the case of stress and continuous stress (total life situation), in the case of anxiety, depression, depression, and other obvious indications."

Mental - "setting up the intense mental work, brain training, clarity of consciousness, the search for new solutions."

Serotonin+ "configuration of the subconscious on increasing the production of serotonin and endorphins" - I think for readers of this forum don't need to explain why this is important. By the way, indirectly, serotonin regulates even seemingly unrelated things, for example, recently American scientists have found that the initial stress of breaking the system produce serotonin, often behind the subsequent long-running problems of violation weight (in any direction, but often in large of course).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 0:27

Continue publishing new translations ( in reserve there are still many, gradually add in a common interface )....

The resonances of the body - "setting the energy of the body according to patterns of their healthy cells and tissues, remove accumulated errors in the information component of the "sound" of the etheric body."

Emergency - Maximum efficiency and optimization of the consciousness of personal force in emergency situations (wide range just from supervalu at work including unexpected and the circumstances surrounding).

Serenity+ - "Strengthened and redesigned version of the old and one of the most popular broadcasts - baby calming. Shown at any age, including in the case of stress and continuous stress (total life situation), in the case of anxiety, depression, depression, and other obvious indications."

Mental - "setting up the intense mental work, brain training, clarity of consciousness, the search for new solutions."

Serotonin+ "configuration of the subconscious on increasing the production of serotonin and endorphins"

ps I think the readers of this forum don't need to explain why you need a stream serotonin :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38

By the way, I will be extremely grateful if the new broadcasts of the previous group (bio/chronopuncture/first cell/blood cells) have something to write. It is quite clear that often, especially those who have included many things, it is hard to isolate a specific deliver additional broadcast, but if there is neobychnye interesting observation - please share, we are also wondering. Broadcast operation (internal) in just three months, the number of users was limited to their publication, so the feedback will be valuable not only for the audience of the forum, but also for us. Thanks in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New broadcasts 2017-2018

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 14:14

Артур wrote:Michael, please tell me. If I take toaverage the situation from the past and assign consciousness to work with chronopuncture this situation, how to do this and does this method? And what changes in terms of changing their settings you can achieve or it is only to harmonize the energies in the body?
Chronopuncture is working fine including traumatic situation, it is effective... any negative situations from the past.

Мартин

New broadcasts 2017-2018

Post by Мартин » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:05

Carmel - tin-tin. Work with karma, census (does) the past, people, situations. The price tag is justified. It will be necessary for a year to take.

Михаил_
Разработчик

New broadcasts 2017-2018

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 23:04

Interesting opinion :) it is an unexpected aspect .... she powerfully-powerfully recorded, but I personally feel it softly, softly-relaxed.... just puts it firmly in the desired position but it is already soft all :)