The deck is "Free winds"

Фридом
Re: Deck of "Free winds"

Post by Фридом » Wed Nov 01, 2017 20:49

6 worms
The ability to hear yourself, to feel its depth. Intuitive perception, the pleasure of a stay in itself.

<

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Thu Nov 02, 2017 21:44

Jack of hearts
Golden dragon. Memories of the past, the particular subtle magic of meaning, grace, cat-like ease.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Sat Nov 04, 2017 22:49

In addition to the four suits in kolodki present the opening and closing of the card, as well as pacifiers, which are also used for solitaire, but the opening and closing can be used in and of themselves.

The opening map of the original chaos, the fragmented existence all at the same time, realized and unrealized, past and planned, real and unreal mixed up.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Fri Nov 10, 2017 18:06

I am now on the days will make the print version of the homemade products, but in the meantime here's a photo of the whole deck as a whole :)

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Tue Nov 14, 2017 19:20

It seems a miracle happened :) files for print projects

There are places all uneven because it cropped photos of the finished product. With the source images would be exactly, but if you print of a homemade deck of photos of the deck-a full product will be more powerful and proper homemade. So I apologize for the visual inconvenience of a homemade, probably will have to level the edges and corners in the manufacture.... (but it's not necessary if that functionality is not affected)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:39

It will be interesting to from homebrew or the first customer reviews on solitaire with this deck ... :) Although its application is not only pesyanovo of course. My friend is from the first version of the deck Cheka few cards in your pocket, which uses the situations ( I wrote once about it), for example one of the cards - for their leadership weight in any negotiations.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 20:01

Михаил_ wrote: for example one of the cards - for their leadership weight in any negotiations.
The king of spades?
Last edited by Владимир Ш. on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01, edited 1 time in total.

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23

Many impressions, strong and positive. Managed to try a few cards. From jacks peak drive was cool and why the two run-ins with violating police (the active sort of protection guards). From the flight on the 9 of clubs is also the brakes went - drove to work like a rocket and in the course of interesting adventures. 8 of clubs was added to good rest interest energy and fun. When you activate the card covers and brains boil for about an hour, it was longer. Probably study blocks. Ordered a second deck mom. Gratitude, freedom, and Mikhail.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 22:10

I have this deck in my graduation I think some of the violent manifestations of bright :) Really, as wrote earlier, now I wear three at once :) because the first Cheka - elaborate/naramata, this is very powerful. The solitaire in which the recorded program "streams of energy" for I2 is worth. ( I've already forgotten in the common translations have it, or only in T2 ). Deck Free Winds - it is quite different and has vibrant manifestations in and around the operator. And the new deck Cheka - also another, even though the card States the same, but another level of realization/elaboration - very powerful.
Absolutely can't highlight on this background, one of them, although I was offered the deck of the old do not carry a - refused :) wear three :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 22:15

Владимир Ш. wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: for example one of the cards - for their leadership weight in any negotiations.
The king of spades?
But I can't remember :) well, it's his personal graduation - he had the gentleman's set in your pocket: a map for negotiations/card to communicate with the opposite sex is trouble-free :) / map to just pushing any opinion, I do not remember, he described trouble-free effects and that in General, in the pocket of 4-5 cards of the deck (this is talking about the deck of the Cheka, even its first version).

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02

Ivan Slavov

You can work the purely mental with the deck, with its 'non-physical essence', in this tracking the movement of energies in your cocoon. At first, especially for those such things was not engaged, it can seem VERY load
Putin

She is also really abnormal! After I printed out the deck , woke up at night not in the room where he lay down and sleep, and how I got there is not clear to me... This has never happened before... Alcohol and stuff , chop off a memory don't take... Funny in the fact that his wife didn't feel like I get out of bed, although is a light sleeper . For a couple of days before listening to the track "Teleport" with the 2nd Theme.
In General, not all clearly understand what it was, but the specific anomaly
Still every small bounce was, but this is usually...
Beso

Freedom, thank you for such a wonderful product!

Are there any nuances that need to be considered when the simultaneous use of two decks of Free winds?

In a branch of the Cheshire Cat, it was said that you can't do solitaire for another without his knowledge and fertilizer at the expense of the objective. To treat it and to the deck Floor winds?
Black Panther

Beso, I don't remember what I wrote on this subject, but it is not in any paslenovyh or kolodne restrictions, but moral and ethical As roughly one person on the subject of the PM, "all limited by your imagination and morality" That is for another human solitaire can do, but compare these situations. In one example, you are doing a solitaire with a goal of, say, Mr. N changed job because you think she doesn't suit him. It's your subjective opinion that may not coincide with reality and even contradict it. So your intervention is incorrect, although it is possible (result depends on many factors, including your personal strength and power of Mr. N, but most likely he will not come). In another situation, you formulate "the work and business processes Mr N develop the most harmonious and positive manner in the short and long term" or something like that. So you do not add to their perception of its processes, it's like a person for good or for "what he wants". About something like that
Black Panther

Putin, well, apparently, it was him..... teleport hihi
Now would be driven to translate it
I feel that the easiest way to start rocking this skill just through a dream, when consciousness is not so hard to defend "boundaries". I once tried to sleep with the intention to be in a specific place and when immersed in drowsy-sleepy state space and to imagine that I'm already there and feel it. To shift to another location did not work, but several times during these practices, I woke up to the fact that my whole body suddenly tossed over the bed a few inches (not to be confused with spontaneous muscle contractions of any body part). In this respect, might be interesting to hold the solitaire to the teleporter and arrive just in time so that the target map has had a dream.
Freedom

Cool :)
Well, one of two things, or teleport or not but overall, teleport is quite real and possible, usually just all about the fear of the unknown, a kind of little "death" (not real) when I cease to be in one place to be in the other. But this barrier as a whole is also quite possible to overcome, physically reducing the presence of parasitic component in the body. I had a moment when I am almost in a lucid state. And energy can already be felt around the place where I intend to move, and stood out the outlines of objects, there was a sense of where exactly there are people in this place.
And I've been recently told about a book which describes the visit of some Americans to what the monks who really know how to teleport and physically practice it and describe the process as I perceive it.
And I take it so that the person goes into a state of ideas/concepts/ideas of his kind, i.e., frequency changes, and the idea-concept of the person exists, regardless of the place, and then the vibrations are slowed down and back in the power of intention and the person again is manifested physically. Perhaps there are some ways, I don't know. But in this case the only catch is that the terribly consciousness resists when you even even a second is to Be a body (most parasitic part of it) sees it as a death and no matter how it turns out physically to teleport. While just fantasize that teleported all good, but when it really starts to shift then there is a wave of paralyzing the whole fear of the unknown and all brakes.
So yeah, I guess it can be circumvented through a dream. Or through the physical cleansing of the body from the parasite. And in General, I seriously believe that nothing is impossible in this There is a phrase "if someone already did it, so can you, and if you haven't you will be first." And then a bunch of people in real time does, so any talk

Freedom

When using two decks at the same time will simply be more powerful and depending on how to apply can be somehow tangled If you like to do spontaneous solitaire on each of the decks at the same time, the drop-down card can be overlap and some interesting way with the world to interact. Very interesting when doing puzzles on the deck Free of the winds and the Cheshire cat at the same time and do them both interact. But that's a topic for another post about preklicano these two decks

And about the reference relative to the other people fully agree with Black Panther.
And there is still a feature of the Free winds, which consists in the fact that after all these cards are more oriented to the work of man with himself and process his life, an inner change. And if the processes in the life of a particular person (business, friends, love and so on - in General all the situations and configurations in real life) are directly connected with his inner world, the use of the deck for their own use would be logical, because simultaneously within man is also undergoing changes, such as training a new skill (magic or not) or the ability to look at the situation from a new and unexpected angle, or something else. While the use of the deck for the solution of other tasks may have unexpected results (not so bad).
What I mean here for example is at Celtica accumulated incarnational experience, positive, neutral and negative, which is one of the most important factors, modeling one way or the other event in his life. And here is what is for example a problem situation with which he decides to work with the deck, and as a result stumbles such as some thing in itself that needs to be rethought. The man himself has consciously works with the deck and so must find a pattern at which this thing inside is just such a situation from the outside, and this will allow the target image to change it. This is an example. In addition to the incarnational experience, there are many other influencing things, generic programs, for example, or something from childhood or simply the personal characteristics of unclear origin, and the dependence of the situation from these things may not always be logical and understandable to the end conscious. But the point is that the most effective work in my opinion happens when a person tries to feel what was happening and is resulting in greater contact with the subconscious side of yourself.
And in this scenario is to work with the other person.. of course you can, but just good to know what exactly it is and realize what you are doing. That is no objection obstgartenstrasse impact I have, but patience with the wording of "let such a man will happen is that" I do not.
But yeah, in General life context to draw some positive things without going into details. As others and myself.

Besides solitaire with omegamania a formulation can for example take the energy of a card and send it to the person if he is sick or in some depressed state with lack of energy. If you have the suitable bubble water with 8 hearts if all the nerves the 10 of hearts... But some maps can cause untrained people is too strong a psychological study, which to the whole thing positivnaya, but they themselves will be treated negatively, especially if not informed of the request to change and how to work with them. Therefore, other people must be carefully

In terms of features of the map application you can negotiate with living beings on them at the expense of something to show to tell for example with sleep, or help with something if they are interested.

P. S. when you transfer the message was lost almost all smiles...<

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:11

very interesting when doing puzzles on the deck Free of the winds and the Cheshire cat at the same time and do them both interact. But that's a topic for another post about preklicano these two decks
Did today solitaire two decks (Winds and its new, which is printed while in the trial instance - will soon have photos and homemade), and used a different chain for her on Earth, for a Car Fire. The goal is tied to the development of a completely materialistic process, land for proterivanja structure and proper development, and fire to accelerate this process. Was very cool and clever :) The second half of the solitaire spent at the table with friends (went to visit), and all the responses on the cards were in the form of a completely natural flow of the conversation and to surprise a synchronistic, while all this is happening, as always, spontaneously, and friends didn't know about the solitaire. For example, the Machine 8 of clubs, the conversation suddenly turned to the hot springs and at the same time on synchronism and amazing event weaves on my Queen of spades. Particularly cool were the responses to the 7 of diamonds in my deck, which happened in tandem with the king of clubs in the Machine. On these cards the hostess began to cook coffee in the Turk, and the conversation was that can be correlated with the value of the king of clubs (about the "verricello" and related with this topic things), not to mention the fact that in this pair of chains on both cards from the Turks and from the tube of the birds fly. On a 10 of spades from the deck and Cheshire 6 of clubs from the wind from the fire suddenly flew out log (all ended well :) ), and before that I was driving, I was cut down mercilessly in a state of half asleep-palavi, I've had some "Kvasiny" that is not quite dreams, and it's like I fell into some dreaming space, woven from the resonances of cards. Then, when we arrived, it turned out to be incredible and fabulous with nearly gingerbread houses with unusual krasivimi roofs and balconies, and we ran towards the two dogs, blocking the road - it was on the 8 of clubs my roof and the ACE of diamonds Mashinnogo with a tiger crossing the road. On the 6 of diamonds Cheshire with stairs and wind 6 peak with the door we walked up the stairs and opened different doors, inspecting a new house, moved to our friends. Further in this spirit... Some nuances are difficult to convey without going into detail, but sometimes it was very funny :)

In General, if you simultaneously use two decks in solitaire, you can do as a synchronous chain where the values and suit will be the same and can be different with different elements, and then, perhaps, the process gets even bigger and more interesting.

By the way, about the teleport - remember, the whole history of Solitaire Medici began even before the appearance of the decks when collectively was doing the chain with the timing 173-137 rocking/pushing/activating this skill. Then we did a private game of solitaire for the same bound target card to the point the summer solstice and went to her at Bald mountain in Moscow, a place with a special air of chaotic energy, there to try the offset. On the target card it did not happen, but tonight something happened that gave to understand that it is more than possible, and that the main obstacle is, as Mary wrote above, the resistance of consciousness with its vdolblennye materialistic anchors and fear of death. In the evening at home I put a folded-up chains of cards on the floor in a circle and in its centre "without delay" tried to shift to another apartment in another part of the city. And it was one of the most memorable experiences :) Because what started as something incredible - in the space around me began to appear streams of pink-purple energy, and not somewhere in the mind, as an inner picture, but really in the space around me, then I began to move in Semenenko, and walked the familiar dreams "teleportee" feelings (such themed dreams dreamed several times with clear physical and energetic sensations), I began to lose feeling from the room where I was and began to feel the energy of a space in which to move, and people on "the other end" felt me there. And then my consciousness has sounded the alarm and came to the defense of their cozy swamp, because as well?? "Are you for real?? And how further to live?" :) and put it in reverse, and I willed itself back back. From the moment I realized that in General, it is not something outrageous and fantastic, but in General absolutely normal and innate to each person's ability. There are only the limitations of the psyche. So if with this theme to work, IMHO the focus should be given to relax and soften your perception in order to avoid "culture shock". No need to force things, and just relax and gradually flow down the river of internal changes, in which things start to really and not theoretically be seen as a natural course of things. Well, all the time :) for someone, maybe this is normal, or almost. And so through dream consciousness is indeed easier to "skip" this process and adapt to that fact, and in the replays it gets used and pushing "boundaries", because it becomes the norm and something familiar.<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14

Ksenia, thank you! That instrumentation working :) to discuss is not necessary.
... to trade also will not come I hope )

Funny image came... in response to thinking about use of cards.The gym one girl pulls elastic bandage to work on the pear,go :) free, so quietly confident.. of Cheshire hall let sarcastic jokes... :) I is just a bystander.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13

.Ксения. wrote: Did today solitaire two decks (Winds and its new, which is printed while in the trial instance - will soon have photos and homemade), and used a different chain for her on Earth, for a Car Fire.
Very interesting.
I don't fully understood the technique of holding the solitaire. Please explain in detail. In fact, you must have the alarms on my phone for every point of opening a new card. The density of such points varies greatly and can go one by one over a short period of time. At the same time you write that
.Ксения. wrote: The second half of the solitaire spent at the table with friends (went to visit), and all the responses on the cards were in the form of a completely natural flow of the conversation and to surprise a synchronistic, while all this is happening, as always, spontaneously, and friends didn't know about the solitaire.
In this in the form, in the form of alarms would really be bothered guests.
How was the self-monitoring time the new charts?
Consciousness is constantly necessary to keep the current map or the goal of solitaire?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:51

Dmitry, in the above example I didn't use timing and alarm clocks, I flipped the cards as the natural responses. The goal in a classic scenario set on a map of intention (jacks after the opening of the card), then simply stay in the game state, and no doubt the realization of the goal, don't get hung up on it and perceive its implementation as the natural course of things :)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53

.Ксения. wrote:The goal in a classic scenario set on a map of intention (jacks after the opening of the card)
Xenia, forgive me for detailed questions. Ie make up a certain scenario (rasschitalsya in the program), the cards in the deck are arranged in accordance with this alignment. In this sequence the second card is just a Jack.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:08

Yes. Only if you count the dummy and the opening, the Jack - a third card. Classic decks and Solitaire Medici pacifiers and opening/closing is not, and there is the first card. The majority of the chain start with a sequence Jack-nine-ACE (the knave of intent, 9 - your "ritual" action as a so-called greeting of the Power and invitation to the game and ACE the response of the world). But there are other chains. The finished chain is on the Internet forums dedicated to the PM and quantumlike in the subject of solitaire. There is also a resource Karteros.of the Russian Federation, where they teach not just to use a calculator on the basis of the basic algorithm, but also to make beautiful, powerful chains, and all sorts of intricacies such as increasing the "value collapse" etc. Only they teach in the traditional interpretation of the values and colors as presented at the dreamhackers, through which the theme of PM once again surfaced and gained popularity. However, no one bothers then to adapt itself, taking up useful information exactly about making the chains. But enough to start to take some responsive internally prepared chain or several and try them.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 13:13

Actually, I think that would be good advice to anyone who has never tried a solitaire game to try at least once this action. Only it is better to combine with a kind of day where You don't sit at home, where there is a place for interaction with the world/range of responses, otherwise it is also possible, but usually not so vividly. To get such experience is very useful. And it does not require much. Will suit any homemade from any of the decks or in the extreme case, just an ordinary deck of cards (although if effects will of course be somewhat weaker, but works too). Adults rashochetsya to play .... A PM is a great action game with the World. I strongly advise those who never tried, to appoint any hostelrie weekend or the trip itself solitaire just for the experience.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 19:55

Feel a novice as well, and I opasayutsya to look stupid in the eyes of the more advanced... or not to understand the mechanism of interaction with the world.Probably "had enough" have seen read etc.
He gradually delved into many things one would not agitating... here on this word somehow wanted to openuse :) it is important in my opinion to take into account even the little things))..

Selected in the Internet menenie more suitable situation... and mentally asked the timer if not skeptical podoshol to it without much enthusiasm.The experience which people share on different sites and in a manner bribing... very well and clearly explained.The developers of this deck, without which I did not podelochnojj would,in this direction, "solitaire" tried in my opinion to make the deck for myself to say a word, :)
A bit haphazard explain)... sorry.
Returning to the solitaire engage with the world.Operatortoken... the First impulse of the proposed alignment... maybe the first two/three cards of the powerful surge with ACC.responses (and integration) primerenie experience of man... ie, clear statement in my case, just still alive and vibrated.The timer is enabled,the alignment moves

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Thu Dec 14, 2017 22:01

Got the deck. Immediately did an alignment on the deck in my game in Peace. With each card getting goosebumps. I handmade was delighted, and Thank you.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:51

you Can work the purely mental with the deck, with its 'non-physical essence', in this tracking the movement of energies in your cocoon. At first, especially for those such things was not engaged, it can seem VERY load.
I worked with the mental deck for a solution to one problem on a physical and energetic level. Was very powerful with strong feelings in a particular place.

Unlikely to be related only to that practice, but the next day I slept all the time. Well, I have had the opportunity to stay home.

Аира

The deck is "Free winds"

Post by Аира » Mon Jul 30, 2018 15:32

Today I received my Deck! The feeling is extraordinary. The deck is already "spoke" to me... I want to get acquainted with each card, feeling in the hands of magic. Will make your diary of feelings and dreams on the cards, while looking at the written values is harmony...

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Tue Jul 31, 2018 22:40

Mm, a diary of the feelings and dreams it's interesting :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:47

In fact, the diary is actually a good thing - allows you to catch invisible things in our everyday life.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 25, 2018 14:05

A better diary can be only two diary. Using video diary, you can more closely monitor the situation, and besides, and as cocoon in the supplements.