The deck is "Free winds"

Михаил_
Разработчик
The deck is "Free winds"

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 22:18

Start quietly issuing a new pack.
Below are photos, description and other fun details.
What is the purpose of the deck ? as in the case of the deck of the Cheshire Cat, the deck can be used for:

-conduct of solitaire Medici (by the way, it turned out that some people think that solitaire Medici is something to put a card in fact it is in the living rhythm of life/working day/adventures around the world-the city in leisure or at work - most of the GAME with the world responses to world of solitaire supplied for the purpose, the game accumulates energy on this goal and turns, usually a series of funny, unusual observations, and the World as it plays with You. This is very interesting, funny and resource. The way you can interpret it from the point of view of work with interior not understood (purely as a psychological process), although in my opinion, this interpretation is not true, but for those who are closer, too :)

-you can work with the deck or with single cards, as with the system settings in status/processes/energy, so our friend uses a deck of Cheka for the individual cards, studying which cards are good for negotiations, some for Dating and so on...

-you can come up with a way to use :)

Warning! the product is VERY STRONG. Possible at first the bounce/shake to shuffle just for example in the road (can generate events directly in the process). So please be careful. I am more than serious. Thank you for your understanding.
Колода «Вольных ветров»

Фридом

Re: Deck of "Free winds"

Post by Фридом » Wed Oct 25, 2017 23:53

Is pleased to present a magical deck of cards Free Winds.

<

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05

The Lite version of diys planned.?))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:23

Yeah, I wrote about this more in a branch of the Cheka (sort of), although it may be somewhere else in the field of communication so to speak the kernel user/seminarians/associates.
Our basic approach is a useful tools should be available to all, who are they really necessary/important/useful and clear and will bring benefits, if a person wants a light may do, if people do not bother to buy the full product, then obviously he will buy it.
On the old deck Cheka I know lots of people who use and a commercial version, and handmade at the same time (there are those who care a little for a number of technical reasons).

As in the case of all other products, commercial deck not just a print (it is, of course, as the Cheka made on the plastic to be long-lasting and durable, and just so in his hands a pleasure to hold), in the manufacture of the deck is treated that gives it increased a relatively simple printing of pictures. So what's the difference between Lite and full will certainly be, but because the images themselves are powerful, and the Lite will be for many a useful working tool multipurpose.

PS and that's all I want the solitaire to hold on three decks at once :) in the sense of the old and new version of the deck of the Cheshire Cat (well, really new is not finished yet a little while and be a little late, but I hope I have informed than others :) :) ) and the deck Floor Winds. Any good solitaire .... I think it will be unforgettable :) unless you do not rest :)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48

Михаил_ wrote: PS and that's all I want the solitaire to hold on three decks at once :) in the sense of the old and new version of the deck of the Cheshire Cat (well, really new is not finished yet a little while and be a little late, but I hope I have informed than others :) :) ) and the deck Floor Winds. Any good solitaire .... I think it will be unforgettable :) unless you do not rest :)
Th-th-th. How many different States, if three decks to use.

And the description of the individual cards?

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Thu Oct 26, 2017 15:29

Yes, a little later will start to upload photos of the cards with their description :)

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:14

Will gradually begin to publish maps with a description... Now, post it photo card as a finished product, the better to feel it, but then another will post the electronic version of the images for easy printing homemade (but later, when the time will be).

The total value of the suits:
Worms - internal space, feelings, everything that flows inside of man and the world.
Bubi - House, is not physical but a wide slice of perception. But it could be physical as a particular manifestation. Special harmony creators. The ancestral world.
Club - magic winds and fog. Different worlds and the Interworld. The irrational side of life.
Peaks - the inner power of man, will, rod. Internal true.

Dictionary with the wind language :) I mean a picture where you can see obviously which indicate how sootvetsvuet.

<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Oct 27, 2017 13:31

already goosebumps )

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Fri Oct 27, 2017 21:21

Jack of spades.
This card is about balance in motion, the inner harmony of the individual and however uncompromising adherence to what suggests the inner nature, must. About the ability to protect its borders. Uncompromising not in terms of the stretch horns "I want, I need, so let's all" (these positions are coming from the ego), but in the sense of not to forget about yourself, even when circumstances seduced and lulled to sleep by the internal vigilance. It's about an uncompromising, first and foremost, to yourself, to your ego, the fears that are felt as part of myself. In such situations, when you can stay in familiar shores, in a warm cocoon to relax, not to move and forget, this card is about not hesitate to choose a vector, a benevolent growth, and not stagnation, to jump (metaphorically) from the rock, to remember that always knew how to fly. Not to accept the proffered gold tinsel, while the top shelf is gold (but it need to reach, to stretch, to grow). And about to be on the road by this vector in balance, joyful drive and the pleasure.
In other words, it's more about the drive when driving on the road, but about a brave and energetic wisdom that this movement causes.

<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:03

Петрос wrote:I just got the chills )
Very interesting to see how cards new decks of output in the ISS people who are next to them but the cards don't see :) like for example becomes a bit buggy staff in different institutions :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 17:49

After the purchase has changed dramatically weather for half a day - nothing foreshadowed the powerful and unusual snowfall. The next day "mental fatigue" and reassessment.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Sat Oct 28, 2017 22:30

I then asked if the deck winds Free guess. This is a very interesting topic for discussion. Guessing deck you can, of course, especially if this is not fortune telling as such, a balance overview of what is happening inside you. Ask about any external moments, life events and so on is also possible, of course. But all this will work in very different ways. Because, as I wrote above, for the cards worth something, volume, multifaceted, and therefore, cards are not reduced to a single value or a narrow set of cognate values, as is done in most Oracle cards. But it is possible to develop your General language to the deck, a Glossary and phrase book, your personal. But it is a process that likely takes some time and gaining experience - getting feedback from the world and recalibrate your perception and developing this "muscle" clear-vision-feeling. But again, I repeat, the deck is not designed specifically for this purpose, although the idea to do something separately for myself I visited.

The second point is that the use of cards as a tool of viewing any situation will be the same as using maps to influence this situation :) :) That of course in its own right. Just again, it's not exactly divination in the usual sense. That is, imagine that sits some girl rips one after another daisies and reads "love, not love", well, just kind of latched it as if to make her nothing more, because often it happens that people wonder pouring from a sieve, while not solving the issue and nothing for not doing. Now her condition with absolutely pressuree and inharmonious. And it takes another Daisy, and she tells her "girl, you need to reconsider your attitude to people, the vision of the relationship itself, now you put emotional dependence in some fetish and not look truth in the eye, you need to become more self-sufficient and to do this, this and that"... Well now about this situation with the same deck in my opinion. So basically this is not a guessing work, and it work with me, or if inside, everything is harmoniously, work with the situation.
This aspect of the deck is apparently called Peter "mental fatigue" and re-evaluate, in General, the revaluation is a positive process :)

Technically it is possible to conjecture just asking a question and pulling the card or pulling three cards at a time, where the first is the past or cause, the second the present, the actual situation, and the third is a direct consequence. But again, it all depends on the ambiguity of the cards and the ability this ambiguity to interpret regarding a particular issue. For this you need cards to feel deeply and to understand what they may have specific manifestations with respect to those or other questions. In principle, the process of divination can be useful to keywords describing the map, but again, individually.
On account of the fact whether you can do Tarot layouts using this deck, I would say no. Better come up with your own. That is, pulling the card off the top to come up with what she says or what position in the alignment is. Well, or in advance, but - on their own. This is because to do Tarot hands, this deck is like catching the wind in a box.... It is better to take a sail.. :)<

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Sat Oct 28, 2017 22:37

Cards will continue to spread :)

6 of clubs
This map is about the ease, the absence of any system-provided bindings, parasitic relations, the ease Omusati physically. About free-swimming, or rather floating flight, the endless possibilities.

7 of clubs
This card is about Interworld parallel branches of reality, the intersection of past, future, possible and impossible. About the perception of the Parallels in dreams, the intertwining of dreams and reality.

8 of clubs
This card is also about resource interaction space are totally different creatures, the space outside the fabric of time and space.
Also, the water depicted on the map has special properties, or rather the fact that it's not really water... Its main feature was the purification... and with this you can experiment with.

9 of clubs
Flight, speed, drive, a sense of fulness and intensity of life, luck.

Last edited by Фридом on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:06, edited 1 time in total.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:17

10 of spades and 8 of clubs - some of my favorite and most in tune with. 10 rush so alive and warm, and the 8 of clubs responds to this soft magic mist relaxing and cleansing steam, which is somewhere at the level of deep irrational resonances, and the fact that there are different "meglumine" creatures, and some "vsevozmozhnye" :)

And about divination - I know at least two people who periodically make independent classifications of the day, like what to look for or if the scenario is not like to change the events (although sometimes it is that hard a few times drop the same map is also some ground for thinking), or to ask any questions and receive answers according to the language of interaction with the maps, which they have developed and they understand.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:01

Yet another piece of card, and tomorrow I will answer more about divination and other uses :)

10 of clubs
This card is about dreams, the wrong side of reality, the ability to handle matters of dreams and other implicit not-space not-matters. For example, max Frei has such images as the Dark side, but still have the wrong side of the dark side, he also described the features of the worlds newborns - all that is including about the card. And navigation this kind of subspace field.
The second layer of meanings associated with lightness, feeling that everything was a success. The ease of character that allows different in nature beings to interact harmoniously and consciously choose a strategy of behavior in which all creates a resource state.
The third layer of meanings associated with flowers as a metaphor. This metaphor comes from statements of a friend of su Jok healer, which treats people essentially on the energy-informational level (although su-Jok is part of official medicine in some countries). So she said she helps people "pass by in colors" - which can be roughly speaking ill, with varying degrees of success to be treated, while not aligning psychological, emotional, and informational aspects of the disease, to treat one and maim another, and thus "go through the thorns or swamps", and acupuncture can at all levels to fix the broken and to bring man back to a primordial state of joy and fullness of life. Su-Jok because treats not only the physical disease, but also unbalanced emotional state, the cause of which can be events from past incarnations. So here is the map including that each creature has the ability at will to place a soft light and harmonious ways, beyond relatively speaking "karma" or "fate". That is, be free from prescribed at a certain level scripts and programs and to live well, in colors.

EN-us"> <

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Tue Oct 31, 2017 0:57

6 of diamonds
Look at the world, territory, top, inside the column of light of consciousness.

<

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:21

Very, very like maps.Even more than the deck of the Cheshire cat. King of clubs - as something familiar and long forgotten))

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05

Yes the deck is interesting.
Although the card is the 9 of Spades really do not like. Well, just absolutely disgusting.
Maybe this map I need to work on?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Oct 31, 2017 16:31

And on the contrary I really like the 9 of spades. There is such a snuggle monster :) It reminds me a "Book of Monsters" from Harry Potter, which was the right way to stroke the spine to open it, while not biting and behaving peaceful :) Also with inner monster... And today is the day to Pat them especially gently ;)

I also want to share an interesting observation. I wrote that I really like the 8 of clubs, but it resonates 10. I when she first saw and didn't know values, I felt that there is some fluid the dreaming space. Now, 8 and 10 for me is very similar not only in color, but as they like different facets of the same. But that's not all. If you connect them, placing 8 left of 10, then they coincide on the boundary-flow patterns and the background and generally they look as one. I also found something similar - if placed on an 8 of diamonds 8 of hearts, the 8 of diamonds form a "dome" over the marquee for 8 worms and also seemed to form one whole. All these spontaneous coincidences and synchronisme very funny, but it is understandable - card live, and they also want to play with each other inside Kolodny spaces :)

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:11

I want to move here about interesting possibilities of interaction with the deck
Probably I am among these at least two? Because remember what I told you about it. But what I do is not fortune telling, but just the fact that Mary had described - at the same time and viewing the situation, and the impact on her. And in case I don't like, I change it way to shuffle the deck. Sometimes, by the way, changes easily, and sometimes at least ten times shuffle the same cards fall
Yeah, you're one of the at least two Second basically asks questions
Even met before somewhere the balance of "wind rose". But! So how about Pushkin, the wind disperses the clouds and care about the sea:
Quote:
"Wind, wind! You are powerful,
You're chasing a flock of clouds,
You care about the blue sea,
Everywhere wafted in the open.
Not afraid of anyone,
But God alone.
You can make a simple balance-type wind rose - well, there is North, South, East and West winds and their derivatives. As the wind rose. The type of drawing situation. And then, according to the situation - to see as /and whether you want to do/ change something /type-what of the winds or their combination is better to use in a particular case to razgonish clouds or excite sea/. Or in other words: "win(d)s of change will winds of fortune bring". Well, to understand, and I hope that it's only a single section, multi-dimensional, in fact, the "situation". And, not last, the wind rose, in my opinion, it is possible to use /still waiting on my deck and not used practically, i.e. it's just a guess/ for healing or impact /carefully and gently, especially at first/, cough, cough, combining /figuratively/ with the image of Michelangelo - the Man of Vitruvius /type as the link.
---
By the way, met some Tarot professionals that after some practice, they just need to hold the entire deck in the hands /no hands/ and all the necessary information on request comes right on the conscious level. With this deck, I see that it is possible and feasible. But, probably need the PRACTICE.
Yes, when I do alignment on any topic, and it reflects the current status of the situation, and I want something to change, I instead put some other cards, too, just on top of the shuffled deck to get them caught and needed and perfect. So, for example, in a situation of complete uncertainty of the dropped pacifier was replaced with the knave of clubs, which is like a light in the night "guiding star" and so on.
In life completely changed the sense of the situation and really cleared up something that was uncertain.

I would like to share the household so to say the experience of using the individual cards. I before drew was the 9 of clubs, and there were only a few sketches, which were later completely altered, used this map to disperse the tubes But with this be very careful! Seriously. The finished product was very powerful and with the automotive theme, in terms of the traffic on the roads, maybe with bounce to prove himself. Therefore, driving or even in a taxi, use caution. So the principle - the map shows the flight speed, wind in your face, drive and if this card thicken in life instead of a tube, it usually disappears. But do not prescribe it for a long time or even more permanently, and then this is the map and the road combination is actually dangerous.
But, just in the opposite direction if the path happens some sharp throwing cars on the road or something stressful and wrong, you can use the knave of diamonds (I have it, and his description of today or tomorrow I will lay out), his sense of security, trust, peace, feeling of comfort and support on the way. Then, on the contrary everything is smoothed and normalized.

Thus, sensing the energy of the card and realizing it, it can "attach" or to show the different things in life. And can be very creative with this play.
<

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:13

Lady tambourine
This card is about how being yourself in harmony with others, affect the world around them so that by itself changes all around, structured, showing more awareness and harmony. This card is also about women's communal consciousness, acceptance, wisdom and identity. And how this collective does the things in the world just being together and being themselves.

King of diamonds
This card is about working with the matrix of events, a pattern of causal relations, and their rewriting, appending. About the state, which, sensing the whole picture, you can weave your story, your picture. Yet it is about to change according to the story write itself (when thinking represent desires). In General, marchitelli through an event chain, the energy of the earth.

ACE of diamonds
The primordial world, the consciousness of the world, an invitation to play with him in the game coming from the heart from the true self, to go with the system of vector behavior.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:44

Дмитрий Т wrote:Yes the deck is interesting.
Although the card is the 9 of Spades really do not like. Well, just absolutely disgusting.
Maybe this map I need to work on?
I assumed that someone this card would cause any issues :)
Well, I don't know why you have it cause such a reaction, but as a whole, regardless of cards, when something triggers a strong negative reaction, you need to understand what was happening, and how to work through this topic. Because ideally, for efficiency and harmony of the magic-the operator positions a person need to attitude to everything was smooth.
But in case of cards - the taste and color ... :)
So in this map there is no supernatural hell, she about the fact that the frightening aspects of himself as a person worth knowing and tame, the result is becoming a little integrity. Well, more about liberation from social programs, because of which there is a rejection of yourself and others, any essentially natural human things. Well, for example there are women in whom the subject of childbirth, or there is hair on the body causes painful-castelnou reaction, and there are those for whom this is quite normal natural thing. And the second are in greater harmony with ourselves, nature-physical part of yourself. Well, because it's part of life, the natural state of things in nature. But someone of course these issues will cause hostility, but it is just the result of social programs..

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12

Monster is just like, and that's not very vampire.
But the truth is after a few viewing already used to it :-)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04

An escaped convict ...) from the fact that already this, as they say, is enough karty to get a General idea.As previously written quite a, it is possible to approach the process from a psychological point of view. :) Apparently in the beginning there were covered tables)) for the poor, the demonstration.So water :) came to believe that a very powerful "push" the deck of pain points / worries but not for long if proposed ) it is likely remain harmonious trail! which events may develop differently. IMHO.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Nov 01, 2017 16:16

Вячеслав. wrote:An escaped convict ...) from the fact that already this, as they say, is enough karty to get a General idea.As previously written quite a, it is possible to approach the process from a psychological point of view. :) Apparently in the beginning there were covered tables)) for the poor, the demonstration.So water :) came to believe that a very powerful "push" the deck of pain points / worries but not for long if proposed ) it is likely remain harmonious trail! which events may develop differently. IMHO.
It would be interesting a more detailed description, although this is apparently very personal. Waiting for your cards.

By the way the cards judging by the depiction girls turned out to be very personal for the author :-)
So, apparently, will be interesting resonances to occur, which specific owners of the deck is not ( or not yet)