The deck is "Free winds"

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Deck of "Free winds"

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 20:34

Yeah, at least I would recommend when working with maps (and any of the three decks) to take photos of key points like solitaire and spontaneous work. It then look through well and great additional fixation processes.

Аира

Post by Аира » Sun Aug 26, 2018 20:30

I want to write a review ... as I learned about the deck? - random not random...it is my time. As soon as I saw the deck - there was once an internal sensation - that's my...that's what I was looking for... and the first card I fell in love with and which involved 6h, 9h, and then 6K - thought I was two weeks - the mind is well included, but the sensations I got from the screen was stronger... I did not read the reviews and went to forum only after...I didn't even think that you can make them the most...like from the source. And now see and feel that everything is exactly as it is.

At first I just slept with them, watched, studied, felt...then I took a pad and I like it lost this status, but as soon as I end all my seminars I took my desire to speak with the Cards.
In the PM I still did not penetrate, but the image is there and everything read here at the Institute....
At this point, I met with the author's value of cards and met by the card more closely ...I was immersed in each card and catch your feelings...they are very similar to what is described by the Author, but I attributed my feelings and vision...to me it's a feeling of a certain presence and I gave it a Name...it is consonant with the Name of the deck and then the images became more brighter and faster. Like we Deck steel closer.

In each card there is the ISS... I can describe it through the senses in the head (7th chakra) and in the 6th chakra...was also 4 and 5 where the top 3 and the flow from 1 to 7.... I see everything through the senses. Wrote a very short, though there is nothing to write about... entrance into a meditative state very fast, and once sensations in the chakras....and when the included 6 - clear feeling , like open eyes...and yet it's all very individual... Stop VD and seems to dive into the picture, which becomes a space and there is a sense of air, wind, flood, and where even a very strong wind...

The deck is a Very unusual instrument of knowledge itself, and very STRONG. The confidence in the world and openness to the world allows you to immerse yourself in a state of transformation, of creativity.
My sincere thanks to the Author and the Creator of the Deck "Free winds".<

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Fri Sep 21, 2018 21:35

Sparkling dragon news on deck Freestyle Winds :)

Nearing a year since the release of the deck and came time to "dress" the deck in a new bags. Winds and dragons in the mind of the author is very close, so the new "houses" for decks flake (from a compound thick fabric) at the same time managed to keep some unisex appearance, balance, elegance and moderation.

[/URL]

http://imgur.com/GYeVpt1
http://imgur.com/feVQvFy
http://imgur.com/EtTvbf1

Вячеслав.

The deck is "Free winds"

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Aug 17, 2019 14:26

Collective solitaire... :) get in line for personal happiness.
But seriously,the "interface" decks ulybki winds ) is very flexible.
With a classic set of cards-for example,take a ready-made chain and "pull barge" :) with such skill solitaire composed by someone just a formality.Not iskusnih volvulus brains...
With the decks ? this website time is not linear "IMHO" hmm... my experience ready to take cepochku fold card respectively.way. And for fifteen minutes going through the whole chain... sometimes emotions are running high (because I've learned to let go of the Sith.) ...and eagerly waiting for the closing card :)
About concrete results to speak early,but a very entertaining pastime