The new product "an angel Feather".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22

A miracle happened :) production at this time was ahead of my time - card "angel Feather" is out now, and here and is not even mentioned...,
Unlike homemade - not burn it! :) mental administration.
Photo/detailed description later...
Perhaps the addition of pulse (mutual reinforcement cards), a reasonable combination of from 1 to 5pcs.
In short - it is one of the rare products PULSE exposure.
Contrast handmade in strength/mnogorazovogo. Although home-made, as always - a very working thing, which is confirmed by numerous reviews.
All enjoy using :)

PS Used technology is related to the Pandora/Pandora black, essentially, but in a different way.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 24, 2017 16:05

Карта «Перо Ангела»

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: New product "angel's Feather".

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 20:26

Later today will be the photo and description. Product accumulated a sea of reviews for the free version in the near future will take them here too.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 19:58

Purpose:
-cleaning the space/cocoon man/situation/bind
-any effects where it is necessary to remove traces of Energo-dirt
-harmonious effects, which must be powered
-much more at the discretion of the applying.

Restrictions:
- do not apply too often
The method of application. To submit the activation process of the emanation of the energy of the card as the "burning" of the pen, making a goal.

Differences from other products: concentrates huge potential in one point of space-time. Throws it on the specified action. Please understand that this action is cleaned of dirt, if your goal is not very green and you feathers to burn, that will not help.

Own examples to use: dip for extra help immersed in the aspects of cleaning.

Similarity: has an affinity for Pandora.

May enhance the effects of using multiple cards.

Execution: the plastic card.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:27

Pay attention that before buying the product, you can test in the home. Most of the available reviews is with a home-made "of feathers and received.
Admin wrote:New homemade.
Purpose:
-cleaning the space/cocoon man/situation/bind
-any effects where it is necessary to remove traces of Energo-dirt
-harmonious effects, which must be powered
-much more at the discretion of the applying.

Restrictions:
- not to use daily, unless You have some trash, it means ambulance, not tap water.

The method of application. Burn the printout (1pc) from the bottom end (peg). Please do not forget from trivial fire safety measures.

Differences from other products: concentrates huge potential in one point of space-time. Throws it on the specified action. Please understand that this action is cleaned of dirt, if your goal is not very green and you feathers to burn, that will not help.

Own examples to use: dip for extra help immersed in the aspects of cleaning.

Similarity: has an affinity for Pandora.

Execution: on a sheet of A4 is 6 PA. It is desirable to print on the laser printer, cut, apply as needed.
here is the link to the file

ps is used by us for some time

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28

Игорь wrote:
I.e. to focus on the problem and burn the feather?
You could, but I'd say that's just the problem that a few extreme(there is no wording on the security relatively speaking), better still, work to work, to understand WHAT the problem causes, and work with the CAUSE to use the pen.
I just know if the problem is something purely negative - they all clearly work. But if the problem is only on one side of the perception problem?
In General, the tool cleaning and tearing bad/harmful/left/dirty Energosvyaz + help deactivate any crap that dives removed including connection again.
T/e don't take this as a machine for the fulfillment of desires, is seen as the scalpel of a surgeon or is there a means to filter the air in the room is the functionality of the simple and primitive but effective.
Own consciousness there is, in some way, but it will not your queries to ponder his task is to do around cleaner. To guide this work - Yes, you can.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:29

Commercial map naturally to burn don't need :) :) :) it is driven by mental acts and an unlimited number of times.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:30

Petr99 wrote:In the village of a growing number of patients ARI, this morning I have a feeling at the throat that partially came down mucous. Burned one feather with a target on the whole territory, immediately changed the feeling in the throat.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:31

Александр wrote:Today decimals from Islam and one esoteric egregore (after immersion like "dogs descended"), even the first time it turned out very well (feels like head weight pull), but have yet to master, skills are not enough. Potential very much from one pen enough even for cleaning of the space in the house. A powerful tool, thank you for the gift!) How often you can use on yourself? Once a week, a month?
Is it possible to use several pens for different objects, one for each(cleaning houses)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 23:38

some quotes on Peru (scratch) and experience its use of internal chat active users and seminarians...
DG_ wrote:Share operational feedback about the pen. One of my client - a well-known Korean company, namely the foreigner who occupies a significant position in this company has developed an extremely difficult situation with his visa. He received the Embassy with a new passport and the old one where there was a visa cancelled (holed). We served in the interior Ministry for the restoration of his visa to a new passport, and deny us, because need the migratory account on the old passport, but who also refuse to do, because the old passport in their database has listed disallowed. All the questions of what to do, because it is a vicious circle, we are told we can not help. In transit visa, we are also failing because there is no evidence of this. In the end, the interior Ministry said to us, let leaves the Federation, as yesterday, the visa validity has expired. He goes to the airport and on the border do not let him out, I say go to MVD and do a transit visa. Advise the alien to apply in consular office at the airport, but there is an ambush - Consul there and no one can not help you. The alien is calling really in panic, because I do not understand at all what to do and where to go. Burn the feather to harmonize the situation and to washing is the most favorable it solutions. In short, after some time in the airport suddenly returned the Consul. With the words "sick of it already, the Ministry of interior, apply to the court," makes right at the airport a transit visa for 1 day and it flies

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08

Where you can read reviews about homemade? And that is something neither here nor on your forum is nothing else.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Fri Nov 10, 2017 13:51

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Fri Nov 10, 2017 13:57

Arnold
But the elephant did not notice :)
Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:30

I will continue to publish more of from other reviews that experiences outside of the forums...

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:13

Household s..ka "vampirism" has taken such a monstrous shape.

And methods floor.energy is becoming so sophisticated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:30

Вячеслав. wrote:Household s..ka "vampirism" has taken such a monstrous shape.

And methods floor.energy is becoming so sophisticated.
I do not quite understand, what exactly is it here? :)
Pen, Yes, you can cut just the message difficult to understand. It happens that the person on the wave, but you should try to write to the forum was clear :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:34

Meanwhile, the validity period of the discount period coming to an end :) who has not had that Oh :)

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:48

The pen works but with frequent use I'm getting tired, maybe I'm your momentum drag. Once tired, at the end of the work, sent a pulse to itself, and clearly noticed that cheered. The next day I asked to wrap me two :? One along with the deck will go to my mum's on the farm :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06

Fatigue is likely not its momentum, although it can be, and the load of mental work with the product - retention tasks and activation products. The habit that creates stress on the mind and, as a consequence, can give tired.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:46

How often do you use PA? Once a week possible?

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51

I'm still working with the PA mental. I have one relative who is always sick and coughing for a long time, already choking with this cough. Already got one and all. Mentally burned PA. After a couple of hours coughing had gone. It took 3 days, the cough reappeared. Again, I mentally burned PA. Now like not coughing. Calmed down. Ugh ugh not to jinx it. :) az

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:55

And again. I am concerned about the problem of sexual minorities. The unlucky people with this disease. You can use PA to solve this problem on a global scale? Maybe there are competent doctors, psychologists, psychics and so on, who will figure out how to help these unfortunate people. :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Nov 27, 2017 14:04

Better PA to use with my emotion )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50

ММ wrote:How often can I use a PA? Once a week possible?
Yes you can, and more often, just don't do this hourly action.... Regarding should be to the point, it's all the same technology pulse action, and, in addition, it should not be used as a "match" on the principle of the box is worth a penny, and inside many of them. T/e does not devalues an instrument for yourself, then it will be effective. Of course, if too frequent use without interruption, the potential next "kick" may be weaker, but for example in diving, working on the operator side we use a pen sometimes several times during the dives (there was a case when there was no "plastic" when I'm 18 pieces of burned paper for the dive).