The new product "an angel Feather".

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: New product "angel's Feather".

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54

Петрос wrote:Better PA to use with my emotion )
Solidarity.
In global trends should mind knowing their causes and more. Moreover, there are cases when it is not a disease but an error of sex in the incarnation (the background from the previous incarnation in the body of the other sex, for example). There are still social advertising, which brings certain trends for themselves (not always positive of course), magical rituals (probably also not so hot is positive). It is not necessary to climb, really need his attitude to change. Moreover, all this variety of causes sharashit indiscriminately "off the shoulder" not worth it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:58

ММ wrote:I'm still working with the PA mental. I have one relative who is always sick and coughing for a long time, already choking with this cough. Already got one and all. Mentally burned PA. After a couple of hours coughing had gone. It took 3 days, the cough reappeared. Again, I mentally burned PA. Now like not coughing. Calmed down. Ugh ugh not to jinx it. :) az
This approach is of course also valid, but not very harmonious. In terms of mood "got the cough" and "nasty cough", it is a problem of the person, is better in momentum from pen to wish him healing. Well, that was srabotalo positive, but it is necessary to monitor the environment of thoughts when the message with the pen. Tool strong, inharmonious promises to create "artifact" (change in reality), which can create a learning experience for You, tighter than the one from which I try to get rid of. The reason is simple - in this respect it is most likely your "talalka" and bahnov on its second side, and at the same time actualizarea his side.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02

Then tell me which phrase should be pronounced, to remove karmic issues, the family curse, crown of celibacy, print loneliness, parental curse, the death of young men in the family, birth of children with disabilities, the lack of money. How not to commit follies. :?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58

no one pill for all ailments - need to learn this by trial and error

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 0:08

Since I went to burn my dad stopped drinking black tea that is blowing the whole life. Now only green tea on my Desk. Sometimes powerful lost appetite, and I want to starve. Opened the jar of caviar, and I was sick the full. :? And throw away that stuff can't, and no one to give. So shove yourself can. As luck would have it in the Bank 250-300 grams of product. :oops: Hard you Monomakh, that is PA. Apparently a difficult thing to get my hands on. 8)
Last edited by ММ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:39, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 0:11

Appeal for help to all who work with the PA. Let us come together, let's help each other to solve problems. Write to me in PM, what are your problems and desires, I will burn for you, PA. And Vice versa. Then leave a report here. Can do will help someone in the real world. az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 23:11

As I already wrote (many times, in relation to a large number of products, and not only me), when kicking any language by any means is often a crucial factor boundary conditions, in other words, the security wording. And it does not matter which tool is used, it is possible to consider a method of working with your subconscious and naked psychology communication tool, in other words no matter how You perceive the "scrap" which is driven by its goal or a problem with some kind of dead point.
Here I want to note that despite the fact that sometimes the lever side (implementing a different person) can be more powerful than personal action, on the other hand the perception of your boundary conditions of the security (which is unacceptable and/or not want to get in the change process) will not like You, so any third-party person, pen, or anything at all, does not take into account the usual safety factors adequately.
The exception that the formulation of the spokes on the subject 1 seminar, because there you can perceive the result as something figuratively.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50

I went out to the balcony, holding 5 pieces PA and matches. Decided to remove damage and curses with yourself. That started here. One after another began to break down matches, which is impossible. Each match is 10 cm, very thick and dense. Then began to burn paper. Does not burn and all. :? I was stunned. Obsessed 7 minutes in the cold. That's how much shit and dirt sits in our energy body. And wants us to shit all over. And most importantly, nothing helps against the mud. bc Neither Pandora nor the PA, nor psychics. I hope there is an antidote ever.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00

MM, good day. Here's (example) you live in a city apartment and I know that concrete cell is bad, TV is bad, and his neighbors complain and the noise from all sides is bad, and then you accidentally a Genie in a bottle turned up and is ready to fulfill only one wish. Make him want to get rid of all that oppresses me, from all harmful. BAM and you're in the woods, or an apartment or any other benefits of civilization nor the Genie back in the bottle.
Maybe start with one pen? You have this internal conflict that you are ready to kill myself. Starting over is much harder.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 0:47

Petr99 wrote:MM, good morning. Here's (example) you live in a city apartment and I know that concrete cell is bad, TV is bad, and his neighbors complain and the noise from all sides is bad, and then you accidentally a Genie in a bottle turned up and is ready to fulfill only one wish. Make him want to get rid of all that oppresses me, from all harmful. BAM and you're in the woods, or an apartment or any other benefits of civilization nor the Genie back in the bottle.
Maybe start with one pen? You have this internal conflict that you are ready to kill myself. Starting over is much harder.
"kill yourself" that you are bent of course. And internal conflicts want or do not want to go in. Me after these 5 PA was so bad that the horror. I had to connect the mental to the dolmen. Mentally went into it, sat inside for 10 minutes, and the glory of God was released.
Strong but the thing dolmens. At a distance included in ASC. :ay In the brain flashed white blinding light. I just recently dolmens came out. It is probably something emit. Maybe Michael knows what. Type they built on the faults, and shake out the energy in people. Radiation frequency is not known. But it seems the alpha rhythm and the Schumann resonance - 7.83 Hz. It becomes very warm, cozy, comes the euphoria and pleasure from life, I want to create and do good to the world. Powerfully affects the mood in terms of positive. az :ay

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jan 09, 2018 17:14

MM search for a support in itself. If you are the CREATOR of something You can give something to people.

Tried PA a few times - like - something from the lower levels, has come unstuck.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 0:14

Planned in the near future ( somewhere in the middle of November really probably will) release a "angel Feather" VIP-version. This will be the first and only product which will be a combined VIP-Pandora and Pandora black.
The task of the VIP-version, of course, be much more powerful :)
The cost will be 65t.
As usual for new products it will be a 2-week period of discounts from the start of sales, the t/e until the end of November. At the time of the discount period, the cost will be 48т.
Available to pre-order.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:53

VIP-feather produced and will arrive in the coming days on stock... photos will publish later...
It turns out grace period will be from today to December 5 inclusive.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 19:14

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Tue Nov 27, 2018 15:15

Карта «Перо Ангела» VIP Предзаказ

Complete 2 cards.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Feb 27, 2019 21:40

And how to work with 2 cards? To carry all the time? Stack on top of each other? What kind of a party? Who else is working write. And then the silence as spies in intelligence. Of clams. 8) Can results who have appeared. Write Yes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 27, 2019 23:26

Inside the pen - down state, the pen is out - activated as with conventional "pen of an angel" - set a mental goal (during the active state). The use of short-time for practice specific goals/cleaning/break channel, and so on. Next is deactivate.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sun Mar 03, 2019 16:59

A visual representation of a burning pen and highlight the flow of energy is necessary or there is enough of a mental goal?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Mar 03, 2019 18:51

Тимоша wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 16:59
A visual representation of the burning of a pen?
"Method of application. To submit the activation process of the emanation of the energy of the card as the "burning" of the pen, making a goal."

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Mar 06, 2019 17:13

Бисо wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 18:51
"Method of application. To submit the activation process of the emanation of the energy of the card as the "burning" of the pen, making a goal."
Maybe I misunderstood the question. My answer applies only to standard card angel Feather.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:07

Тимоша wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 16:59
A visual representation of a burning pen and highlight the flow of energy is necessary or there is enough of a mental goal?
I could go either way, burning is the splash and the target, you can just aim for splash at target :)
Someone will be more effective to present as burning. VIP version works as usual, just more powerful and with the activation of turn cards, so the activation will happen from their situation and goals is enough, but for someone to present the burning more than not (depends conditionally on the strength of the operator's mental).