Card transfer (BZ 2.2/2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8/the Panacea)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:47

I wanted to move the observation of the user, and was surprised to see that the specialized topics on the cards no transfer of, or not start in time or be lost, decided to fix, the more we will update further in the near future ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Card transfer (BZ 2.2/2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8/the Panacea)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:47

Иван Славов wrote:I received the card and transfer picked up /until then never used the card transfer/ - it's a figurative understanding that you can... to activate the quality of products transported via the map or by folk - 'charge'/ ... - site.
Pinterova map of the territory, or mentally putting 'the image of a places' to the map transfer. I have not much energy, although I suspect that the operators who do not have experience with the overlay images /Simple magical things/ or spetssredstva is likely to be resource intensive.

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28

Good afternoon . Interested in maps of the migration. Would like to move the sticker on the watch . Only here do not understand .There are only 2.1 ,or other stickers to order ? I'm interested in 2.9 . And can I buy some stickers and stick them on watch ,your pendant ...
Or bought a sticker, and then programmed me to BJ a particular version . Correctly I think?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 02, 2017 13:42

There are two kinds of products, sticker "1 copy 2.1" and map transfer.

Label - the product is disposable. Copies into your subject properties 2.1 BJ
Наклейка «1 копия 2.1»

Card transfer - reusable products. You can transfer a quality BJ 2.2 - 2.8 on your item multiple times. Properties will have the last item, which carried out the transfer.
Карта переноса 2.2
Карта переноса 2.5
Карта переноса 2.6
Карта переноса 2.7
Карта переноса 2.8
Карта переноса Панацея-2

Card transfer 2.9 no

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Thu Nov 02, 2017 23:36

:o Thank you Andrew, everything is clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:57

Card transfer extremely convenient for those who for some reason doesn't want to wear BJ in the form of a bracelet (dress code/type of clothing/uncomfortable, etc.) and/or to handle properties BJ any of their personal items (watch/belt/necklace/ring/shoes :) :) :) and so on)....
Just for creativity is huge. Now the product is not new, but at the time it was some type of breakthrough :) broadcasts still did not exist, the approach, the idea that properties can be switched to a new subject, many of my sensational friends and family, it seemed somewhat ...um... unusual :)
Extremely compact and convenient piece card migration, now, as not new, less well-known and at one time was called simply the excitement is huge. It is possible for example to relatives not accepting BJ, something from clothes lightly. Extra bonus is that the subject that was the product (when you migrate to the next) remains БЖ1,0, t/e has the simplest properties of positive energy.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Sat Dec 16, 2017 20:56

This thing personified? Possible to transfer cards transfer to another host?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 22:00

Yes, without restrictions.

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:49

Good day,
Tell me, please, is there a map of the migration is the Panacea? I would like to have a card to her to copy the properties of a Panacea for one object, which can be changed by choice. Please help me to sort out the price.
And again. In the price there is a Set of labels "Panacea" without software. Does this mean that I can take one sticker and to carry in a purse or on the body, for example, in the pocket for badge? But if I paste a sticker on the subject, would it be possible to remove it later and glue?
Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:06

http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/karta-perenosa/
Map transfer is a Panacea-2 was 6000 RUB.

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Jan 05, 2018 15:45

Thank you. You can specify another payment methods? Is it possible for the product and broadcast to pay with Skrill?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 05, 2018 16:03

Terveplease place your order via the order form on the website and in personal correspondence, we will discuss payment options.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Jan 07, 2018 18:59

Good day,
Tell me, please, if I buy the map transfer a Panacea and will stand on her subject within 4 hours, as prescribed in technology, in strength he is equal to the bracelet Panacea?
Also please tell me if I, say, want to buy stickers, the usual Panacea 5 PCs for 3000 rubles - they are equivalent to the labels Panacea-50 PCs 30000 RUB? I want to have these stickers to be pasted (for example, on the Windows or walls of the rented apartment), and then remove when you move.
There are these stickers?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 19:16

Good! 4 hours is possible, but, in fact, about it was said:
on top put. From one hour to 2 days, but the degree of transfer efficiency reaches a plateau after 15 minutes. I.e. "quick" stop for 15 minutes. Qualitatively 1-2 hours. Socks lasting for 1-2 days.
Practically laid on top and all.
So, probably, better longer.
The result - Yes, you get a complete Panacea. The differences of efficiency/power can be associated with the mass and material of the bracelet bearer.
About Panacea-House - no, not equivalent. Unlike the labels "a Panacea without additional software", the product "Building", which is typical, contains additional programs :-) and the usual Panacea is not replaced. However, this does not prevent the house putting up the usual Panacea (I have all the flat plastered them), very good at it. If the apartment is removable and then someday decide to move, they can be carefully removed and taken with you to a new place. The adhesive layer will be lost, but this is not a problem, they can glue on double-sided tape.
Success!

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Jan 07, 2018 19:20

Thank you. Normal is 5 PCs for 3000 RUB ? Just in case clarify. :)
And with you in your wallet or in a badge they can wear?
They need to peel off and for something to stick (like to activate)?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 19:38

Please :-) Yes, they are. The full title "Set label "Panacea" without applied programs."
Just to carry them, will not be effective - as long as they glued on the polymer base, they don't work. To start you need to remove and stick somewhere: bracelet-dummy, watch, belt. You can theoretically still in chains/pendants/earrings, but Michael highly recommends the "bully" them in the upper part of the body to avoid bias.
From the stickers you can cut off a piece (including small) and stick to it, work will still be. After sticking - if possible - better to leave in place on a permanent basis (if it's a watch, for example).
However, we are here with You, I have a small offtopic :-) Here the theme of the Card transfer, not a sticker :-)

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Mon Jan 08, 2018 21:44

It is worth noting that if one sticker panacea divided into several, it turns out not a few panaceas, and one, because the sticker works as a single unit and mechanical separation will not have any effect.IMHO
With respect L leron

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58

Ллерон wrote:mechanical separation is not expected to have any effect.
Ambush... ((
I have always been convinced in the opposite: a person has problems, I have pan-stickers applied to commercial Panacea to increase the power, I one of them is removed, cut a piece and stick on to give the watch to another person, having in mind getting a good, powerful SELF homemade, much more effective than the matrix. I was sure that the "charge" will realize that the Panacea should be independent of my products.
I dogged? (((

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:35

Not really. The Panacea has TO that you can mentally separate and attach to the desired host. In this case, you need no sticker to share, and TO pinch off a piece of mental and all. It will be more efficient than the matrix homemade.
With respect L leron

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57

Ллерон wrote:....... and TO pinch off a piece of mental and all. It will be more efficient than the matrix homemade.
I'm not sure what it is.

As far as I know there are only three ways to create a homemade Panacea: bakwena matrix, digital matrix, through the use of video pana2 (in the form raspechatki or tablet). The matrix also can be applied mentally.

TO you can nip off and ask some kind of program, but in this case we will not get full artifact Panacea.

Moreover, "the charging time depends on how heavily modified the original structure of the material, this gives the difference in volume of working material (the transfer of energy and retaining structures).
But for situations when you need to eat a lot at once or when you need strong effect, or when necessary work on the network connecting users over a long time charged will work the best.
Thus as soon as the charging procedure affect the first impression and the first the flow of energy (and sometimes that's useful!) in the future the opportunities to work in peak mode, at maximum load."

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 19:32

Бисо wrote:as far As I know there are only three ways to create a homemade Panacea: bakwena matrix, digital matrix, through the use of video pana2 (in the form raspechatki or tablet."
Beso, here in this page there is a lot about it, including:
Михаил_ wrote:sticker pan can charge any number of items while peeling aging. commercial BJ is otherwise the sticker will not be obtained
That is, the only question is whether a few Panaceas, made by different people in cut stickers, nezavisimymi from each other, or if it is the assumption Lleron and then, damn... :shock: I don't know...

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Jan 12, 2018 20:48

Владимир Ш. wrote:Beso, here in this page there is a lot about it, including:
Михаил_ wrote:sticker pan can charge any number of items while peeling aging. commercial BJ is otherwise the sticker will not be obtained
Yeah, I forgot about the image generator. I always prefer homemade Cure made through raspechatki.

When I made homemade bracelets are a Panacea, a set of stickers is a Panacea, given the cost of shipping for European countries was more than 100 euros. And in my understanding is not called a self-made Panacea. Of course this is a very good and budget option. Thank you for reminding me of this.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58

Владимир Ш. wrote: That is, the only question is whether a few Panaceas, made by different people in cut stickers, nezavisimymi from each other.
Yes, there will be

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Sat Jan 13, 2018 19:54

Бисо wrote:
Ллерон wrote:....... and TO pinch off a piece of mental and all. It will be more efficient than the matrix homemade.
I'm not sure what it is.

As far as I know there are only three ways to create a homemade Panacea: bakwena matrix, digital matrix, through the use of video pana2 (in the form raspechatki or tablet). The matrix also can be applied mentally.

TO you can nip off and ask some kind of program, but in this case we will not get full artifact Panacea.

Moreover, "the charging time depends on how heavily modified the original structure of the material, this gives the difference in volume of working material (the transfer of energy and retaining structures).
But for situations when you need to eat a lot at once or when you need strong effect, or when necessary work on the network connecting users over a long time charged will work the best.
Thus as soon as the charging procedure affect the first impression and the first the flow of energy (and sometimes that's useful!) in the future the opportunities to work in peak mode, at maximum load."
1. I'm not saying that it will be a complete Panacea, I said that it will be more efficient than matrix art project, because the sticker is made commercially, and there is more powerful than the homemade.
2. There's a difference between creating a full-fledged artifact, and attach the piece TO any program, to an object or a process, it doesn't matter.
3. Vladimir S. so maybe it was necessary not to cut the sticker, and on each of the bracelets to paste the whole sticker? I see it more effective than cutting the sticker.
IMHO.
With respect L leron

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Aug 24, 2018 17:40

Михаил_ wrote:Card transfer extremely convenient for those who for some reason doesn't want to wear BJ bracelet
Waiting for the card to transfer which I mailed. If I have a watch that I wear on the fabric strap and maybe want it to change to leather or metal it is possible to charge the watch without the strap? Wrote somewhere that the metal is a little worse acting than a non-metal several is that right? If Yes then maybe just a strap of fabric without hours to charge and then at him an hour to put on. On the little finger wearing a silver ring , a few well to do BJ out of the ring?