FREE part, seminar тема1

Михаил_
Разработчик
FREE part, seminar тема1

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:54

For those who are not aware, next weekend, will be read again тема1 seminar - "Personal worlds", its a free but full-featured part that contains all the basic methods/techniques and practices. Under the theme are common practices.
A note here: http://event.quantummagic.org/

Ллерон

Re: FREE part, seminar тема1

Post by Ллерон » Sun Sep 10, 2017 23:27

Good time of day.
And who will be leading? You like last time?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 16:37

1st topic I keep in case of substitution of lead or shift lead :) T/e the past two times this was done, not to abolish it. In other cases, I am not a theme 1 (free and paid) but do all the rest.
The teacher is very good :) because there are important personal data of course. Well, though my answer is little late, but You are able to see, understand that was on topic.
I mean is that whoever wrote the theme 1, it will be good :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 16:38

I was thinking that we should restore the record of reviews (video and text) the impressions of the seminar.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Sep 21, 2017 20:45

If necessary, ready to stand in front of the camera)))
Yes, the teacher was lovely))) In all respects)))
I hope you see) To the nearest second theme)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:04

The closest the second topic will probably be October 21-22. Now talk to signed up for no date if there is enough many of those in these dates can, then so be it.

Video reviews of course necessary, it is useful for the next thread. I do not like is in direct form, neither regarding the product nor regarding the seminars. Why ? because when ads try to make effective use of technology, frankly pusadee the product in the mind of the buyer. Of course not always, but often. Of course someone from the dealers something to advertise, but in General in the appropriate area (I hope). But the feedback is different, it is real experience of real people. It is something said in your own words. Where the man and his frankness to check and believe what he says about what is real with the seminar received. There certainly is a lot of past seminars. But then there were units 1-4 full-time. From 4 themes.
PS
Due to the fact that we are on the topic area I shot the review include the cloud permanently (broadcast) to exclude a piece of video from "well-wishers" to starring.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:12

And when will pay the first part of the theme?

Машерко

Post by Машерко » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:59

Support the same question

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:12

Ллерон wrote:And when will pay the first part of the theme?
A couple of weeks (28-29 Oct) will be the 2nd topic. Tolerance naturally after 1st pay.
And at the first toll, the situation is very simple - there is an entry on http://event.quantummagic.org/ when there will be recorded a sufficient number of participants, we will hold it (let recorded of the intended date of course, will know who can).
There is very few signed up, so probably in a few months. Since the theme 1 free hold every 1-3 months, and maybe in half a year or more, because with each free someone written, then a few free thinking and conduct.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16

Машерко wrote:Support the same question
Make sense ?
It can only be accessed AFTER the free. So you need to wait for her, to listen to and record. About the exact dates will be communicated.
No one knows when :) We are still free even following the schedule is not set, the chart employed in all other activities. The fact that a lot of people -- and their listeners -- For the last six months 1yu free read 6 times probably. Or so. Had a lot of opportunities to listen.