Question of a newbie

Галинна
Question of a newbie

Post by Галинна » Tue Jun 20, 2017 16:48

Please tell me there is a question on image generator QM, but QM and I couldn't ask, because I do not know the answers to "special questions" in the registration/feedback.
Can I ask a question image generator?

Владимир Ш.

Re: Question of a beginner

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 0:00

maybe it makes sense to just ask the question here? not to ask a question about asking questions? :-)

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:56

Well, I'll try :)
In generator satellite imagery indicated the coordinates of the place and pushed
"generate images", but the option to overlay any not choose.
But after the cards have been Shen., automatic start and still "processing".
What is this processing, if an option is not chosen? if any default,
how do you know what?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:23

I tried to make a now generation with no options selected and checked - there cards without overlapping. Apparently the overlay algorithm has done its job, but imposed an empty space.

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48

Thank you for your answer and do not prompt again: in map generation sources option is checked by default and Yandex, and Google. Why two? You get a double treatment? Optimally like? Two or do you choose one?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 15:20

optimally two )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 18:15

The answers to the questions there (where the relevant branch) is quite simple and associated with familiarity with a range of products, including homemade.
Processing two sources of maps stems from the fact that there are different (de facto) pictures, plus, as I recall, there were cases when one of the sources (Yandex or Google) images from downloading. So rule 2 tickets (insurance against failure) and the processing quality is higher (due to different original images, it's like 2йная binding at stereo broadcasts).

Otherwise, like already said, some options you must choose before treatment, probably there is no check on nothing is selected, usually the opposite problem - choose more :) ("doctor, give me tablets from greed, Yes more, more...!!!").

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Fri Jun 23, 2017 0:20

Михаил_ wrote:Answers to questions there (where the relevant branch) is quite simple and associated with familiarity with a range of products, including homemade.
And I thought that the issues associated with some material (fry, for example).
Then even more interesting. Well, the question about "glue" - is the topic of diys, for example, include and the one about "turn left, turn right..."? :oops: I would think.
Products are introduced slowly, but only so many that the process is not quick.
But the password to the private section accidentally found (not specifically searched for) :)
About the map sources it is now clear, thanks for the detailed response.
And about options, and "more, more" - cautious, because "the operator" yet I have no, and judging by the reviews, the consequences can be very difficult...
Anyway, not going to the generator area is to be addressed, but Your answer to someone about "garbage in the apartment" once hooked... decided to try it.
Yesterday, outside the window the clouds and already rattles slightly, treated with panacea area near his home, and in the process, in tech. a few minutes, the clouds disappeared,
as there was, the sun came out, the weather improved! As much as I could not believe what was happening. Miracles and only! And today, according to forecasts of expected thunderstorm with hail, when processed ( city) panacea, the clouds went, but resolved again before our eyes and the whole day was Sunny weather. Feel like a wizard :o
Although the skeptic inside 8) believes that the coincidence is just...

Michael, thank you very much for your attention to my issue.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 21:23

That's fine and good when there's a skeptic inside :) he need not to fall to inadequate. And at seminars I try in detail and often to repeat that the logic of the skeptic - not compensation our associates in terms of safety. BUT on the other hand PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, he is also the assistant and that only not the words of someone else and should be guided....
Success :)