What sort of life would you recommend?

Мартин
Re: What sort of life would you recommend?

Post by Мартин » Wed Dec 20, 2017 21:09

And if you make a remote charging object such as a watch. And the clock because demand relationship in itself appropriate, replacement of the batteries there, polishing, strap changes, or more radical - hull/glass. How this eventually will affect the subject?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:22

Мартин wrote:And if you make a remote charging object such as a watch. And the clock because demand relationship in itself appropriate, replacement of the batteries there, polishing, strap changes, or more radical - hull/glass. How this eventually will affect the subject?
Changing the battery and polishing is not povliyaet on the quality of the artifact. Strap changes reduces significantly the efficiency of work. I think after changing of the band and change the body it wouldn't be a complete artifact, left only for some impact from the caseback and the mechanism inside. This is the same if the one from the twelve links of replace ten or eleven links.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 23:43

All around absolutely.
Lanyards/glass/cover :) :) :) there's always a question of durability and value. The question of massiveness and other matters.
I once gave my cousin some very massive wrist watch should be made of them BJ the executor( I don't wear anything except their own BRILYOV on hand, and sometimes I something someone gives). He wore them not all the time (a sensitive man, in the Soviet years different energotehnika did, and now always something in their path of study does with himself), dressed to work celitelnici with relative or friend (can't remember exactly). The result is the rupture of the metal bracelet (left pin), falling on the carpet and broken glass :) I wrote about it. A typical effect of "strain" the physical structure of the object on which the recorded product. Well repaired of course, and he with broken glass as the agent continued to be effective. I already talked about how you can on the carpet and Bang the glass like torn metal bracelet artifact if you try to bend something too heavy, for example the health of person who. he is not very about him itchy and anxious and has a number of significant problems.
What am I ?
The format of the BZ (wood/replacement thread) is chosen based on durability and possibility of repair.
(about the replacement/tying thread here is the theme from masters of the Tao somewhere in the old topics).
There are plenty of other options, each of which has its pros and cons and they must be taken into account. For example a clock can get up. BUT it is not all - you can say rare. Therefore, you should assess that the person is more important. T/e hours of a consumable element for masking BJ, or BJ is an appendage to impart the useful properties of a good clock ? :) the approach depends on the solution.

Here's an example I've used as lichnyh discs for 4 AMB billet from bracelets energy armor, now I have one on my left hand, despite the quality (made in China but for America, for American companies), the other three had gone away into another world for 4 years.
So Yes, something may change/be lost/to fight aging. Consider the strength and-go interchangeable. Even ordinary links ebony sometimes literally torn apart in difficult times for the owner (seen at least 2 times, it was the links, not thread, and there pre no defects there!).
I saw one girl seems to be unkillable map 2.2 OS+ (plastic the size of a credit card-our usual) broke 3 (! THREE) times in half as if it was cut with scissors.
Absolutely no eternal objects, but the classic BJ works for a long time, even if 1-2 link that, it will still be working BJ.
Charge for their items is an excellent option, a good and working alternative, well, consider the life of what is charging and possible risks of premature failure due to the load.<

Евгений ЮПИ

Post by Евгений ЮПИ » Tue Dec 26, 2017 13:43

Hello!And what a bracelet it is best to use as an amulet? :wiz

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Dec 26, 2017 18:58

Евгений ЮПИ wrote:Hello!And what a bracelet it is best to use as an amulet? :wiz
"Shape of the bracelet obviously was not chosen randomly and except for a panacea (there vnutrigornye processes and do not care where they induce, they are not alone. but they are to a greater extent) and the Lite version* the people at the papers was dragged and carries extremely effectively and pendant of her own.
In other cases, however, the closed trajectory of the subject on hand-the leg is desirable to ensure that the effects were most interesting. And it is interesting these bracelets to move the height..."

*Lite version = homemade version

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 19:31

Евгений ЮПИ wrote:Hello!And what a bracelet it is best to use as an amulet? :wiz
From "stray" alpha-Vit,IMHO :) they just stomps on it... If someone does not want to forgive,do not use "Per Angela" and it will be like one marching song...All night burned feathers :)

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Tue Jan 02, 2018 22:30

As an amulet, any chain 3.0 N BJ (covered with clear varnish).

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:55

Андрей Ермаков wrote: As an amulet, any chain 3.0 N BJ (covered with clear varnish).
On account of the 3.0 you need to read this as well:

Voffka:
Has-if the value of 3.0 for the physical mass of the bracelet? There is a large workpiece, there is a little. Little easier
What if you charge the beads, will change the impact and if so in what direction? Those same questions to if charge the beads and wear them on your head?
There, a feedback charge 3.0 other items, glasses, belts, etc. On how much it is advisable to do this?

Mihail_:
1. the mass has, but not you need extreme. Start with a small.
2. beads worse - immediately give the signal for the upper chakras, better bracelet, the beads can then, when the cocoon becomes accustomed to this condition.
3. don't know, I think would be local RF mode - not good for the cocoon.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:23

Beso, thank you for safety, and I too have written briefly.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03

In General the question ( about the amulet ) does not imply a definite answer :) Because the tasks, person, and current situation are different. And it should be considered. For someone panacea enough in any form, to someone it may be better to add Pandora (though the same home-made black), someone is to be yourself and true in 3.0 to feel and so on. There is no single recipe and can not be. Yes, and the breadth of choice (including DIY), no wonder there is.

Z.Blishar

Post by Z.Blishar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 19:56

I would like to clarify about the BZ 2.9, Mousavi forum is nowhere to be found "TTX"

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Feb 24, 2018 20:53

Please tell me what TTC means?

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:59

Hello,
Tell me, please, physical samples of any products You can give a try? I now get a stream 2.2, 2.4, Panacea, and hopefully I will get another PC and 3.0. What else can you try? For example, it would be interesting to try the ruler.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:52

Beso, apparently, the tactical and technical characteristics, i.e. a detailed description.
Terve, there are samples of 2.5-2.8 (but _NOT_ 2.51-2.81), 3.0, executor. And that is it.
Pandora and based on it products (map m/f beginning Anachron) in the form of probes do not exist.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 13:21

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Feb 25, 2018 13:57

Владимир Ш. wrote:Beso, apparently, the tactical and technical characteristics, i.e. a detailed description.
Thank you!

Some time ago there was a Range of probes and AMB.

Z.Blishar

Post by Z.Blishar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 16:33

Z.Blishar wrote:I would Like to clarify about the BZ 2.9, Mousavi forum is nowhere to be found "TTX"
or only the description of the commercial version 2.91 is? as a standalone product BJ 2.9 doesn't exist?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 20:02

As a standalone product is 2.9, is made from Panacea with the help of the matrix:
viewtopic.php?f=31&p=173941

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08

Absolutely, 2.9 described together with the basic properties of a panacea, less running model than 2.51 2.61 and 2.71, but someone wants mix, in 2,the x1 is certainly more powerful (technology) than just switched a panacea.