A seminar on diving, 11-12 March 2017.

Михаил_
Разработчик
A seminar on diving, 11-12 March 2017.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00

So with less than two weeks, we plan to conduct detailed immersion in dive theory/elements of practice, nuances of use and purpose.
Again, our technique of diving is NOT a regression.
To listen to the seminar theme is open to all who passed 1-2-3-4 themes
Only 1 topic is not enough, there is a range of skills and protective anticipating nature and understanding of the common processes used in themes 2, 789, and indirectly by 3-4.
the cost 22тр with the discount.
We can refuse to participate without explanation.
At the seminar:
1)
Gives a complete picture of what and how we do and in what situations and how the algorithms work.
2)
Understanding the issues with which we work
3) review of experience and technological methods
4) review of the methods of cleaning/protection/negotiations with the media the reasons for interventions (which work work and cleaning needed).
5) overview of other possible non-standard situations.

I'm. Help other operators in the framework of sharing experiences and lessons learned/stories/events/situations.

The output - ability to carry out such work yourself, in the right amount when you need and desire.

Recommendations for those wishing to participate:
1) at least minimal experience with Pandora/Pandora-VIP/Pandora black/anachron (well, preferably at least with home-made black if the other is not)
2) experience in at least one of the slave dives from at least one operator will be extremely useful. Who has never held has the opportunity to Express version with 50% discount (there will be a limit on the amount of work in about an hour, and not work until this is over or not come the fatigue of the slave).
Dive with the discount it is advisable to take BEFORE the workshop, make sure the operators of your schedule and the dive is not their main activity. To me this issue should not even attempt to me now dip, just no free time.
3) it is advisable to register on http://event.quantummagic.org/ for this event in advance because there will be a viewing list for possible admission/not admission, do not leave on the last day please it.
Preferably also the issue of payment to settle with his dealer until Friday before the course.

PS I'm not 100% sure that run out of time in these 2 days, so that it may be continued
PS2 time, as usual, from 21 to MSK and then 3-4 hours each day.
PS3 open registration for topics 2 and 3 seminars and on new free тему1, as well as their assigned dates (see event link above). The cost of paid themes 2 and 3 the same.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Seminar on diving, 11-12 March 2017.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:14

I want to clarify that the topic probably will be read ONCE, well the second time or sometime in the indefinite future, when there are a lot of new people in the nucleus of actively communicating to the audience. H/e if someone is seriously thinking to visit, it is best not to rely on the replay.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:37

Михаил_ wrote: well the second time or sometime in the indefinite future, when there are a lot of new people in the nucleus of actively communicating to the audience.
Well, then put it on the spoke... :oops: And then visit something I really want, but it is still only the theme 1 :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:57

well... theoretically it's lolita :) h/e if 2-3-4 in the nearest plans and it will give the go-ahead on the basis of пройденной1, I close my eyes to the fact that only 1. if not, then won't close.
Without 4 I just don'T recommend, and without 2, because the understanding will be and most importantly - SECURITY. Diving is for operators of more "dumb" than it is for immersion, THIS happened.... only izotermicheskoi detectives to write in the style of "patrols". Actually the most fun practice in that regard. Well, though we don't spend it regresses and do not climb in the past. And ideas about the inhabitants of the world, but the sketches of DA will give you an idea of the beauty and kaloritno process.... I'm talking about the block of Anton in a sense. By the way about this, too, will speak. And in terms of what is perceived fundamentally different, and where easily assumed if it was in regression to climb. And why. No, I respect DA ways he is not looking for light and he has no defensive tools, although he thinks it is.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:57

Here's a needle came out.

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Fri Mar 03, 2017 15:57

Михаил_ wrote:. H/e if someone is seriously thinking to visit, it is best not to rely on the replay.
Seriously think... i.e. I would have signed up, but in the asset while subject 1 and record at 2-3. If the subject will be read 1 time, is it possible to consider the transfer of the reading topic to the next after passing through the 2-4?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:32

The same recommendation. Enlist the opinion of the lead темы1. Transfer is not desirable due to the fact that for some it's true NOW. And theme 4 is not yet set in the schedule. Although I hope it will be soon. And then my graph is not defined at all, frankly I'm Malek busy lately and should be good to do business, not the seminars, well, because they at the weekend, somehow it turns out to combine, although in my life for many years have no concept of "weekend"...
I'm not saying that the theme will be read 1 time, but this is quite possible in the current situation. While that 789 was able to read the second time due to the influx of new active seminarians. Unexpectedly for me. Just have two dependencies, the availability of my ability to read and the availability of adequate numbers of listeners, otherwise sorry time just.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:33

In contrast to theme 1, which permanently changes a person :) 11ю you can not use (well, not just to immerse) before passing through the 4th. BUT since we are all smart..... I have introduced a condition for then what to do with wood-kalomaski. I will tell you actually on the subject of examples of what happens when working without protection.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:54

Due to the large number of those who were not included in the theme 11, either at the time when it was read, has not yet passed other seminar topics, I decided to read 11 again.
Date put on 13-14 January. Tolerance after the 1-4, but in some cases, possible tolerance after the 1-2.
To enroll wishing you can (should) as always the seminar site in advance. http://event.quantummagic.org/

I want to note that last time we met, as I recall the 3 day weekend were given the theme itself, and then took a total dive (I was once for all).
Last time there was also a proposal to have rapid option of immersion (the time limit of 1 hour work) to gain experience prior TO this experience, I now, in connection with high download of dive operators, such a discount will not do that, if anyone is going to the seminar never dip itself not having passed, you still get all the necessary information, and then, in the mutual practices of the seminarians will be able to get the necessary experience, BUT of course for those who have experience (immersed himself), the benefits of the event there will be more.