A must-read. The Concept Of The Game.

Михаил_
Разработчик
A must-read. The Concept Of The Game.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 23:01

This text is required reading using technology Quantummagic (homemade of free/paid/trial versions of any other). Its occurrence is explained on the forum as the topic of the concept of the game (more detailed presentation) and in the subject оффтопики2.

In order to avoid disputes and conflict situations, we offer on behalf of authors (authors) concepts descriptions and articles posted here to take into account the following information, as a basis resolves the disputed issues and the individual interpretation that may be incorrect and not reflect the official positions of the authors.

The text below is required reading for any use of materials of this section and the above-mentioned products, and applying something yourself or buying something, You agree that you have read it. (request for the administration of the site to put links to the text of the sections where the order form of products).

The following are General descriptions of the concept, methods, services, information and products given on this website, and its products(including homemade) provided on other = sites or other locations where you copied the description for the production of homemade products or descriptions of products, which may be discusses the use of technology "Bracelet of Life" bzh "Openlogic" "Quantumgis".

What is going on here? Here and there will be nothing associated with the so-called magic, witchcraft, psychic healing, parapsychology, religious doctrines, cults, sects or other direct impact on the health and psyche of the citizens, no magic items, artifacts (although this term can also be applied in several texts as being too familiar and therefore sometimes used, explanations are given below). No so-called "esoteric" and the authors of these materials don't really like the judges, often referring to "sisteryou" in connection with the sad effect thereof on the minds of many too keen on it. There is also no psychological counselling or other types of skilled care. There has never been either in latent form or in the form of services of hypnosis or other psychological effects of this kind.

Why applied the name of the website, affiliate websites, topics on the forums "quantummagic" ? (A previously used name openmagic)? This name is a project name, a proper name, not associated with the popular concept of "magic", but related with the concept of the relationships of processes in the world (tvorcheskim "magical" approach to shaping your life). On the one hand this is due to the phenomena in our opinion similar in principle with what scientists now call "quantum confusion"(to argue about whether this makes no sense, have the right to have an opinion, even if someone considers it unscientific strange). On the other hand that person can call for a "magic" or "magic" in terms of what is happening in a constructive and positive process in your life.

That there may be:
another approach to evaluating yourself and what is happening in ourselves and in the world of processes, exchange of experience, sharing of personal observations. People also share information on healthy lifestyles (healthy lifestyles, the psychological techniques of self-improvement, people, methods related to that), all communication on healthy lifestyles should not be considered a recommendation for action, and only personal experience and published data, descriptions and stories that should not be repeated otherwise under the personal responsibility and with a clear understanding that the causes of any changes can be different from the one specified, or more complex, and the use of techniques or folk remedies can be dangerous and is not medically or otherwise scientifically proven methods. However, we provide a platform for information exchange of experience in the field of healthy lifestyle. As described on the forum experience — a personal decision, undertaken with awareness of the risks. Information on the forum should not be regarded as recommendations and are for informational purposes only.

About the methods quantummagic.
It is widely known that the same phenomena and processes can be described in different words and formulations. Some including modern scientists, the world can ascribe the properties of the matrix (a computer program, illusion)(references to such a perception of the world is not just published on the forum), this is to a certain extent doing some religions. Other objective and no less substantiated claim about the materiality and knowability of the world, where the main element allowing to make an estimation and work — is our consciousness. Anyway, all agree that human consciousness is one of the key elements on which objectivism and converge our ideas about the world and how to work with him.
It is also widely known approach of the "game". Many methods of psychological corrections associated with the gaming approach to the problem or with the game out of approach of a specific problem (study of consciousness is only partially similar scenario but pure gaming situations, as part of the self-study, training, stress relief from the effects of real-life situations). Often it causes indirect reaction to broader (affecting by changing the settings of consciousness on life and the human health indirectly, but quite effectively).
Others believe that everything in our life is a game, and justify it (these descriptions and approaches such as well-known among a number of conducting sessions of regressive hypnosis," and not only, in this version people describe on the basis of his perception or patterns, obtained in a modified(in other words not normal, in relation to daily) state of consciousness, our world as a big Playground where we interact according to certain rules — the rules of the Game).
As a whole humanity is the whole known story is focusing on the topic of games (a variety) a very long time, from the big sports to childhood, or Vice versa :)

We propose to interpret the above-quoted so-called "articles" (including homemade, but not excluding the so-called "commercial" goods and computer approaches (programs of image processing for self-application, "broadcast"), as the elements of the game, allowing the consciousness of another way to describe the world through the description of the invented properties of the elements of the game. Then human consciousness operates with the new rules, due to the added rules described properties of the elements of the game that removes a part of the framework imparted to us in life and makes a setting to search for more optimal solutions to both external and internal. That can affect literally everything through the power of consciousness as a tool for assessing and processing information and making decisions. The efficiency of this concept can be assessed in the reviews, or so-called "homemade" to evaluate myself. Links and descriptions on handmade given on the forum (both here and on our main forum). Thus, the authors argue that one(maybe not only) from rational approaches to understanding the given information is as follows: entering into life elements of the game, giving certain properties, we get certain results and effects, expanding your consciousness of the boundaries of the assessment and changing algorithms of decision-making. We must never forget that the real life is life and the game approach does not negate everything else in it, and is just a special reception to change the settings yourself, and maybe, if we assume that the information hypothesis is correct and the world is not just matter, but also a set of programs, the settings can change the world itself and not only the consciousness of the player. The latter is hard to verify or deny, so for the sake of simplicity, whatever the reviews or experimental data about our "game elements", we propose to consider them substantive significance for the consciousness adjustment and the impact on any other unproven reliable. So would be easier for everyone so as not to cause disputes. If it is easier to check, right? Moreover, it takes only a couple minutes of time and zero costs (see homemade).

Who is the author? At the moment, "game Quantum Magic" is a collective project and a creative product of several sponsors , most of the elements used for operation within the framework of this technology (can also be called objects used in the game) are available in the free version (you can make out of paper, or in a more complicated way myself) or in some copyright products, endowed with under the rules of the game defined properties.

Where and what is the project? This project is international. The main project site is physically located in the United States and operates under the laws and regulations of that country.
"Players" or using the elements described on the website located all over the world. Which you can easily hear the discussions and reviews. Due to the fact that many people prefer to use improvised elements of the game, but made the author's "technologies" of their commercial counterparts, note that to check the parameters of quality such, it is possible according to the unified system maps the authenticity of the products(described in a separate section of the forum about the system of discounts) as part of the game called "broadcasts" are located respectively on a domain quantummagic.org in spite of the different registration forms from different representatives in different regions of the world, which is also a confirmation of the unified technology of the game.

Themselves physical products (game elements) can be made according to the original technology in that region of the world where they are vacation (sale/gift or other action resulting in a change of the owner). Compliance with copyright technology supported map products (number) that can only once to register with the website http://discount.quantummagic.org/
Directly on the website quantummagic.org nothing is for sale and links to selling sites are not given. It is recommended to first pay attention to "homemade". We also clarify once again that the authors of the project have never been against selling homemade products made by anyone, anywhere.

We emphasize that the recommendation of the authors is to first use a homemade (free) and test products (free from selling commercial counterparts), but only when you understand why You need it and whether it is personal belief in efficiency, it is necessary to acquire commercial items or their informational counterparts (broadcast and other). In any case, according to the laws of those countries where there is a sale, in the case of purchases of commercial items (element) it is possible to return it to the seller with a refund of the full amount of payment by the buyer, within the laws of a particular country/territory timeframe.
We recommend you to use commercial products only someone who understands why it is and what it does, when misunderstanding/dissatisfaction or lack of effects — to request a refund after product return.

Once again the sponsors are also asked to note that in someone else's house with their rules do not climb. Thematic dialogue of people receiving bonuses and life benefits then the specified approach does not imply that someone will start to prove to them in their home, which is this section on the forum that they are wrong or mistaken. Any attempt to meddle in our house with my paradigm in mind will lead to a ban and deletion of messages (exactly like simply inadequate communication on the forum). We see no reason to further explain the reasons for deleting messages.<

Артем север

Re: required reading. The Concept Of The Game.

Post by Артем север » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:51

Michael, the answer to this question/ these names like the Status of 3.0, Stabilizer, and so and so , where did this come from? What is the school type of the Deir or similar? What is the basis of all these terms? The as 2.0, as 3.0, 4.0 and so on, where does the common basis of this slang? For myself I want to understand, because many on the forum do not understand, even after 2 years of reading and use Your products. I would like the sources to look , so, for a place in the "dictionary".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36

1. DEIR school and podagricomela Assembly (тема9 Seminary) gathered requirements and are in the interests of one person to the detriment of all participants.
2. The names are taken from me.
3. The source of this world and other worlds, experience (personally, my incarnational experience) pop up as you work with myself and the world, experience other people who are as collaborative work was next. A lot of them (people).
Names sometimes come up with skillfully-schematically based on people reading along. Possible kind of filter, but I don't see anything wrong with that.
No schools or books unfortunately or fortunately NO..... (in the sense of working with the same terminology, and topics).
The same LM (personal worlds) it is the first seminar topic, it is also the basis of the greater part of the Seminary's practices (BUT NOT the BASIS of the PRODUCTS) old sources called available only to the gods (worlds Loki, different Vedic sources). I, like a number of other individuals cvetanovica its soft or not of info-activities, we argue that they (the gods in a sense). Just lost its memory (otshiblo? :) ).
About something like that.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:07

A fundamental conceptual model "trinacria" Park Jae Woo.?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:42

There is such. But I do it in Pacovska not fully accept, though, because if you read trindale "in Folder" and there's a lot of the concepts it takes on the classics (the device type of atoms and even the chemistry Department of Moscow state University and some people there know that they are not about what they officially say). And those moments are there a lot. Well, the "circle" I'm relatively pikovskogo differently made in the stabilizer and the activator, not because I do not agree, but I think that the view from different positions gives different sections :) while the model is voluminous and not flat.
There are a lot of paired topics, including same tringale.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 13:43

>all these are your names ..... where
>The names are taken from me.
At first I was genuinely surprised to see such questions from Artyom North because, as far as I could understand from indirect observations of forum, his business, to put it mildly, all right (and even excellent)).. How do you think that this can be achieved without active creativity? (and this "not a manifestation" he concluded, on the basis of strange questions "where?")

But then he remembered one mega-important compartment of his memory, which was stored until better times small opening..
(Which, by the way, I won in this the Game)) - and just share with Club Self-development)

That is just on this subject, and everything fell into place - and why business is good (the superiority of Homo-Power) and why the strange questions about potty creativity (underweight Forces Heterosexual)..

ArtyomYou think it would be also useful to read this topic, but for You it more from the opposite-the opposite.. :)
And yet, not quite in the topic, but to You personally also, based on those same observations - it turns out You don't have to worry for the preservation of the business and advise You in vain (not vain in General, namely in the first place in vain) Stabilizer, 2.6, etc. things it You, IMHO, not really needed (in the case of the passive estate), You have this procedure. But 2.5 and all the stuff that is able to push towards the development of creativity (well, the same Stub only actively-intentionally) - Yes! I would call priority) Unless You have a desire in this way (art) to develop..<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Mar 19, 2017 17:35

rel wrote:
>all these are your names ..... where
>The names are taken from me.
At first I was genuinely surprised to see such questions from Artyom North because, as far as I could understand from indirect observations of forum, his business, to put it mildly, all right (and even excellent)).. How do you think that this can be achieved without active creativity? (and this "not a manifestation" he concluded, on the basis of strange questions "where?")

But then he remembered one mega-important compartment of his memory, which was stored until better times small opening..
(Which, by the way, I won in this the Game)) - and just share with Club Self-development)

That is just on this subject, and everything fell into place - and why business is good (the superiority of Homo-Power) and why the strange questions about potty creativity (underweight Forces Heterosexual)..

ArtyomYou think it would be also useful to read this topic, but for You it more from the opposite-the opposite.. :)
And yet, not quite in the topic, but to You personally also, based on those same observations - it turns out You don't have to worry for the preservation of the business and advise You in vain (not vain in General, namely in the first place in vain) Stabilizer, 2.6, etc. stuff it You, IMHO, not really needed (in the case of the passive estate), You have this procedure. But the 2.5 and everything else that can push towards the development of creativity (well, the same Stub only actively-intentionally) - Yes! I would call priority) Unless You have a desire in this way (art) to develop..
Thank you. Self-development I have not really, it's true... )<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01

Well, I think that it is not so in reality.
1. I do believe that the theme of "personal development" is a mockery (I'm not talking about the topic on this forum and the esoteric society), because we have degradation from past opportunities and opposition thereof, and sometimes a return to the past condition themselves (when much worked). It's not self-development and self - (or sometimes self -) recovery.
2. If a person is all right with the business, as a rule, and with the desired aspects for our themes is ALSO FINE.
3. Activator/Stabilizer and so can be safely used and is not active with approx. including homemade.

So from my position and experience, it is not so.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:36

Michael, why are You so straight stroke.. dare to insist that not "all" wrong here..
Or possibly "all right." Can You, in mind Your employment, didn't read carefully..

1. First, I primarily appreciated the fact that he is "fine business", and here is an amazing his questions..

2. But second, anyway, and the questions he still had. And they just, revealing.. And I specifically said on a topic - "natoactively Heterosexual".. And hence other merits were clear (Homo well developed, but on one "it" too it is possible to earn not bad) it seems to Me that a closer look at the questions and answers You will agree that everything here was just the topic.. That is about a not-to-maturity Heterosexual.. if anything, again, see original question/confusion Artem..

3. Here's what Arthur himself identified it as "self-development is not very" Yes, a generalization-samoopredeljenje)

4. In General, despite the fact that I think so too (which is not the development of a recovery) but still, what to call it, in many cases, plays no role, only for the right / for the beauty of if -- Because, in fact, so that the commercials, and have to do the sameregardless, to call it self-development or rehabilitation..

Well, let's say, the same raw food diet.. it, like it or not and have to "find" those who don't.. (find as a new//oragain to find as once lost - what difference does it make?) - some call it development in the direction of the new.. other restoration of old.. but the essence will not change..

Or belly breathing.. or the ability to relax.. or vision.. or anything...

Or Heterosexual activity with its shortage and the preponderance of Homo (I have, incidentally, exactly the opposite situation, clearly straight) - is not necessary "provide", "finish", "tie" - roughly speaking - what was not (albeit with some time was not) - namely Heterosexual for Artema Homo for me - and that is the essence (to attach) - and we evolved in the direction of a new, or roll over the old.. in the aspect of necessary actions in fact, there is no difference..

So, your hint about (immediate objective) the need to Artem - "develop" if / whether to remember - but whatever it was, "increase", "add", "activate" the Power Heterosexual - I believe is still relevant. Therefore, I do not agree that just "all" then "not".. unless the terminology is useful for global understanding..<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:04

Just the fact it happens in different ways.... anyone in fact who on understanding and kind, but not enters new lap as it were.. in the domestic acceptance is not from logic, on autopilot. So many people who have like, "no" on an internal autopilot that everything is OK. And lack of details will not affect critical, everything will come.