Magic Comb

Petr99
Re: Magic Comb.

Post by Petr99 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 15:36

Canno or accidentally stumbled upon an audiobook of max http://iplayer.fm/song/89295956/Maks_Fr ... i_drakona/

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 19, 2016 13:39

so, what bald to do something? chest to scratch? :lol:
Assumed that this question will arise :) in General, the Ridge is an independent artifact, and it will have an impact, even just being in the field of man, like those MJ cards. You can use it for meditation and inner work with yourself, putting your thumb on the key. You can deliberately cause different "modules" (there are 6) and their combinations, you can just formulate the problem for himself and his Subconscious. Can be put under the pillow in the same context. In General, the methods of use overlap with those that have MJ cards. Just in contact with hair becomes more deep and multifaceted work, and the effectiveness of the above. However, as always, much depends on the operator.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:49

Pretty interesting review, illustrating as it is not documented functionality :) well, or documented, but not quite obvious to all :) :) :)
Recall that the discount will end in about a week :)
Галкина wrote:Scallop is wonderful. I'm really ISS not to fall, but every time after brushing at night, just unreal dream, another cool it under your pillow at night to put, also very influenced by sleep. So many details and elements of the dream to the last detail, haven't been on I have.
The work now is information overload, so brushing throughout the day helps the load to lower at times. As soon as I feel the overload and fatigue, comb and almost as good as new.
Gently brought me out of so to speak incomprehensible doldrums of recent weeks. Mood and perception of situations changed significantly after scratching, well, that's just like in the description the knots.
I started to draw again, straight itching every day to do something, at least a little. Many new ideas appear.
And scratched the cats.. such a strange reaction from them.. I scratch, and they told me straight in the eyes.. from the normal comb immediately fall apart belly-up, and then sit clearly and direct looking into the soul.. simply such )) and Yes, some other communication with them is established, words are difficult to Express, something close to telepathic, although this is not quite correct formulation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 29, 2016 18:51

ведьмо4ка wrote:I comb preheat me, however, from almost rushing
and yet - I'm getting soft and fluffy!! ahhh!!! I!! soft! and fluffy!! and it's not just about the hair, though about it too, the hair after combing really look better and not confused. by the way, here asked what to do about bald - so I think it is easy to scratch skull because I have a suspicion that it can start to grow hair, I don't know, just a feeling. and as an example of the impact of the ridge: I just had this dream, about what that maniac (yeah, long ago, "the Scarecrow" was not))). first, he came after me, and then I suddenly thought: well, if he is, then he lacks something in life? but I will take and give it to him :) in the second half of the dream, I was chasing a maniac with intent to cause goodness and love :) caught :) he I was then still begged: said that want for you to do is just let me go please!!!
on cats have not yet managed to try, the man's effect coincides with the above written posts

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Mon Oct 10, 2016 21:27

GOOD DAY to all!!! The comb is great. The work comes softly. After strenuous work, helps to relax, to calm down, to unravel the tangle of confusing emotions. Dreams began to dream vivid. It seems to me in a dream float to not waste units, and through the dream they leave. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:05

Thank you :) The comb is really soft, but powerful, well established and personally my kit is constantly used, just always with me.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 14:25

The comb is beautiful)) is smooth but strong. After brushing, begin to clean up all sorts of parasitic podlucky and structure. Daughter immediately determined that there is the key. Now says mom give me the key to brush. Although I didn't tell her anything, she is, and takes him exclusively with his left hand. He drove me 2 days, first day the courier just forgot at came but did not reach us. Well, I comb the first time in hands took then also forgot what the kitchen was so very good courier know)) And several times noticed after work with a comb if in a shop or cafe to go - people tend to become softer and sabaudiae, the coffee would forget to bring it several times counted the cost of purchases. The state after it relaxed and fluid, very smooth. Operator with operator switches, you have a few moments, the fingers on the key to hold and felt immediately like went setting. For example, the daughter will hold a little brush and gives it to me and I'm starting to brush her hair chic to the priests. So despite the fact that the background from the top I feel, but I feel that the work with it goes, and I only background. The hair is hand silk become straight and glowing. If a Golden hue is added to hair color. Have you notice that it actively began to evaluate the level of svadhisthana.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15

Freedom wrote: I think I can write a review about the Magic Comb.
Firstly it raises the spirits and they are sooo nice to comb, as if the whole head tingle and the length of the hair and in the cocoon at the top.
Still I'm here with the next branch wrote about dreams. I copy here, for those who have not read it.

So, today I was walking down the street and looked about for the underpass, and when I saw it I remembered that I dreamed in a nightmare, about the coup and turmoil in Russia. In the dream in this transition was a scuffle and all around me people died. And when I am in real life passed over him, the feeling was very strong, almost as if it were actually happening now. That is physically much my heart was beating, it was difficult to breathe, although I was there alone and stood serene one Sunny morning.

Actually, I sometimes dream about places I see in reality. Sometimes you have a place like belongs to different worlds and times simultaneously. For example, the river that once with wooden bridges and flowers and the other with a five-story building on the asphalt shores. But certainly the river is the same. When you know the place, then there is a sense of deja vu, but then you remember more and the dream plot.

And that's the last time I started to give more importance to such dreams because now you know that it is possible parallel lives. Or something some such.
So funny, this topic seemed so closed and distant from me that this is not about me. And now it just happens..

In General, it is good that we live in a peaceful version of events
Since the case of transition it's been about a week and I saw some dreams that I think are related to Parallels (or maybe the past or the future too). It seems to me that it is due to comb I've learned to understand when dreaming about a different life, to perceive more clearly and confidently such information. Had also such a dream, but all attention was riveted to the places that they are specific and repeated. Now I can trace the "storyline", that is, in a dream I walk as if in another life and see the continuation of the story. If I had perceived the physical world as 80% of all that happens to me, now this physical world is around 50%, and when you think that all 30. I feel me a lot :) I have always had a hard mood swings, I can be depressing from sad to happy rosy, and I didn't understand why, but now I think it is directly connected with life paralelly. Can't exactly say how many. I think the fact that there are near worlds where similar to mine and I can understand them, and there is far where still very different, so their experience is more difficult to perceive.
Here is the perception of the multi-world is a bit like the feeling of the flow of the world at T2. And it's a very pleasant feeling, from the category of true magic by max fry. Despite the fact that I think everywhere is kind of turmoil, war, revolution, katostrofy (or maybe I'm just taking it because it is more shock and irregular events more easily make their way into my mind...).

In General, this is probably my personal effects, but Magic Comb helps more clearly to understand, to see, tune in to support there there. :)
<

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Oct 27, 2016 13:50

A few days ago I was combing the hair of my daughter. Before that I gave her to maintain a minute left thumb on the key. While I was combing her hair I terribly covered. The only suggestion that comes to me that I did some mental work for her.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 0:26

We have become "deaf" and weaned from unity, weaned to feel like their someone else's pain or joy. Dual attunement (through the key + your) and the process when one is brushing the other (not only that ridge, generally) enhance the restoration of direct communication. This is a very strong process, as is not usual covers.... :)
Can be achieved not only with this comb if anastatsia first mental, and then to invest in the process of combing more than just technical work.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 28, 2016 0:35

Well, or 'end' of all this - it is possible to weave braids* another man is interesting work, if done "right."
* I was once fond of this art, were going to pursue professionally, but chose to leave his wife to do these things /she had the opportunity also to work as a professional, but prefers to own only CELI - this is one of mnogobrojnih manifestations of the same work, about which many dream, but do not know how to Express in the physical world.
p.s. the overall design of the comb leaves much to be desired for braiding, but it is better to use other "special properties" in this direction /as an example/.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16

Well, Yes, the comb is not for braids done. Well, actually, chose a comfortable eco-friendly wooden blank, which would thus fit the symbolism. In General and something else to bring the charge, but since it's very cheap item (like 2.4) then it probably is from 2 pieces. True key, then, will not or will have to draw by hand or on the pattern itself according to the picture.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 28, 2016 17:26

Михаил_ wrote:key then the Truth will not or will have to draw by hand or on the pattern itself according to the picture.
Is no /technical/ the opportunity to replace the burn of the subject laser sticker created specifically for this? - so, it might be more convenient for the operator, about, choose a subject for the care of hair for your choice/.
That's about /not about hair the antenna, and in the aspect of food culture - the culinary arts/ - perhaps some of the magic spoon, for tea, coffee or other beverage /as an example/ with special properties - IMHO it would be good to complement a mug of ASD.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Oct 29, 2016 0:41

Михаил_ wrote: Can be achieved not only with this comb if you first anastatsia mental, ..........
Today while my daughter was holding Greben I tried to attune her with the desire to study a particular aspect of our relationship. The process of attunement causes strain and covers decently.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:38

Yes you can the label but this is a whole separate production process and it erased/wiped/to tear off can. Not the product to bother so. Processing has the same double aspect drawing key, and a transmitting system.
The latter carries the bulk but the key is important.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sat Oct 29, 2016 16:58

Continue daily use of comb... Combing hair in the evening, can you imagine what a problem that does not rest, and comb it...and do that until it's calm to the situation...a relationship...wisdom and understanding that that is what it is...and then the problem in real life starts to "disappear"...
The comb is very convenient instrument for work with blocks of...karmic connections ...work with their internal contradictions..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:37

Искатель wrote:Come to me,my comb.First,looking at his son,decided to comb the knots of our relationship with him to become even cleaner and deeper.At the time of combing the baby just froze for a few seconds(before that I played with him),well then the game resumed...during the day we passed several poignant moments of our interaction,and by the evening I felt like a playful child and we were just magical easy to communicate.It was in the past,and not always just due to a small practice with a comb, quickly and deeply entered into this state of lightness and playfulness with her son.

In the evening I flew with the lovely birds in my heart and it's magic,ecstasy,tears of joy release,it is very powerful and gentle.
I want to thank Michael for another wonderful Healing tool

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:04

Largely to thank for that Xenia. It's entirely 100% of its product from the initial idea to implementation details as the broadcast associated with it (well you could in style to guess), conceived long ago, for the implementation of needed special equipment, which have not been exploited, she managed to master it before leaving and to release a batch of these ridges + customize the possibility of producing them without our physical presence. I was absolutely not up to it. Just have ideas that we can't leave because they somewhere inside live and that need to be implemented. From idea to product so to speak.
By the way if you put on any crest picture with a photo of the ridge, something like a pencil, but it is better then to go the whole "path" of lines with a magnifying glass and the sun to burn out, there will be latveria. Although it is so nearly free (Oh Yes, I understand that it is a loose concept according to the level of personal well-being, but actually so they do not forget about homemade).
A serial comb used for broadcast communication it laid the basic ideas, but they certainly are in the picture too (as a link).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02

allexe wrote:I keep forgetting to write about another observation – the dreams after Crest to appear quite interesting. At first I didn't pay attention to them, dreams and dreams, of home pretty pictures about me and the environment. However, the more they saw the more they were changed. At first it looked so - the world and the world, as usual, the same familiar faces. Only instead of cars we all have some strange cart-like sofa with the other strange stray (oladosu! not otherwise ). Then with each new dream world more and more deformed, and dreams have ceased to be remembered. Remember that bad dream, but realize I can't. For some reason, only recently, to my undestanding on our last seminar meeting – ETOGES my Parallels! The truth of the Seminary's technology allows it to feel, not only in dreams, but online, so to speak. Really could realize only a fraction of what is happening there. Lately it's just feeling.
Ahem.
I really sprayed.
Wanted to say that this experience of his “neighbor” here gives me a break from the pattern. After crest, in dreams, sometimes lived on those aspects which I have not here, or I don't develop or even reject it. You want to tell me something by example. Just, when you hate oranges and your “roommate” just live without them can not imagine and you have both of these sensations (and real, not at the level of “I know someone who likes oranges”) – inside short-circuit occurs.

*PS I wrote here and started to think – maybe it's not a ridge as valid? But there is still a good feeling that he has played a significant role
*p. S. 2 you can even remove the words “comb” and “sleep” and move to the Seminary branch as a review of past practices

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sat Dec 03, 2016 23:40

I agree that after working with a comb, dreams are pretty interesting and weird...
I see everybody or friends, or just met, under any circumstances..plus your current loved ones...But in my dreams at all and I have very different roles...my husband recently brought my beloved brother...and my friend's son, my beloved , whom I have waited with the army ...and the army have been for 4 years...And all so real, so real, not like just a dream...And the head after waking up, some incomprehensible, like I come from somewhere and that's my reality "Hello"...
I also have a feeling that this is a journey into a parallel life ...

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:48

One of the wearer sent a picture that she drew on the motifs of the Magic Crest. With her consent to post here. She is magic :) and as if lit from within. Tatiana, thank you! :)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:55

The picture is really cool. In fact it depicts a state of mind, looking at the picture managed to feel in that state.

PS. And some argue that the traditional technique of drawing has ever written - honestly, too, was inclined to schetayu, to this picture.

Расторгуев

Re: Magic Comb

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jan 05, 2017 14:34

Michael and the Magic comb on the sticker on the drive is transferred? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Magic Comb

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37

Расторгуев wrote:Michael,and a Magic crest on the sticker on the drive is transferred? :)
Strange question. Plain info-structures and / or algorithms obviously migrated.
Is the comb itself having ndtsat broadcasts full ? obviously not. Is it possible to somehow copy? obviously if power Vashego mental enough. Capacity flash card with the product would have a lot (well, 100 pieces for example), although it will still be a surrogate, well if 3.0 or actor, where the state is not about this world in General, would a flash drive to copy.
To catch of course is possible and even simple self-made panacea the matrix and not the flash drive. But it will be significantly different from full comb.
A method of manufacturing a handmade I pointed out already above. Like it is AVAILABLE.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:39

Дмитрий Т wrote:the Picture is really cool. In fact it depicts a state of mind, looking at the picture managed to feel in that state.

PS. And some argue that the traditional technique of drawing has ever written - honestly, too, was inclined to schetayu, to this picture.
Using picture as a lot through that other, which includes a possible in this, too numb to the world, the extreme creative self, you can do many things and at the same time the only thing that allows you do create something new and that is creativity - Express your inner perception and as a creative process-the drive that causes others to resonate with it. Through picture, through sound, through.... Yes, a lot through that....