Guided Dives.

Патрик
Re: Guided Dive.

Post by Патрик » Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:33

IMHO, time will attack from the rear, so to speak :evil: :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 20:07

Мастер 108 wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:recipe is cleansing enemas with ASD-2 large volume. But rather the maximum tolerable volume, repeat many times (up to 10 per session)
What is the concentration of ASD-2 (cubes per liter?)
Generally, in the subsection health on my forum this has long been described, concentrating on mcnoe discretion but optimally about 5-10 per liter. In this respect, the flow rate of ASD is certainly more expensive than soda :) on a standard 2 quart enema repeated many times out in approximately 20 blocks to the enema apparently for a series of treatments 1-2, and more bubbles 100ml. If the cycle is repeated for several consecutive days as a course, the cost of ASD is growing :) soda in this plan is cheaper yet. But ASD more effectively.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:44

Opinion D.
Hi!
Write a review, which may be chaotic, but I want you to know that words can't really Express the extent of the changes that I feel.

First as I told you, and you swore at me, immediately after the process I felt like that little brush. But then I just longed to sleep, and when riding in a taxi home, I just zonked in the car and the driver woke me up when he came to the house. From that day every night I prasadat as second - laid down-closed her eyes, a minute feels calls Wake-up calls. This condition continues until now.
The next day, there was a feeling that I'm in some kind of cocoon are, without the emotional state, a sort of anesthesia when you don't feel anything. However, the following days, on the contrary was marked by a sharp burst of aggression and negativity. But I have a feeling that this is a perfect some programs chtol, because there was a clear sense of shopomaniya negative, i.e., if now I recall the moment that triggered such a reaction, but inside he is nothing but a relaxed observation no objections.
I can't say that I have something globally changed and I became a different person..
I feel now a bow.. or zmeyukoy during shedding seasons, because every day or several times a day, I watch as something inside me, my perception is changing, sometimes elusive, like a certain shade, but which gives a quite different vision of the picture.
This happens in all areas of my life and comes first and foremost was my attitude to the world, and not Vice versa, although the contrary is also changing.
At the weekend, expressed my mom all what I think, and received the answer, like yeah, you're right you have to live separately. Dad and Vice versa is now greatly strained relations, is also likely a study is of acceptance and tolerance or is he mirroring something of mine.. has not yet found the answer..
But had the urge to introspection and search for answers, but she is different than before.. if before was in the habit to point fingers at my problems, now it comes as a Supervisory process, with no search right and guilty, the process of realizing or understanding what motivates me and the other person, what it gives or takes away наоо6рот..
While that's true, see more.. I Hope that the dreams will return, and by the way LM too.. still cannot go into it usually just fall asleep.. even during the day )))<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:16

Michael_ tell me, please, do guided dives work with entities, if any?
There is a person in which sits a lizard-like entity, aggressive, but not particularly showing. A couple of times "slept" on the session of a psychologist than a scared person and psychologist. Curiously, reacted not to the words, and the look in the eye. Psychologist with a strong energy and MAG abilities.
Most likely zveruga developed, I see that from some distant, dark, violent worlds. The dragon still clearly see, but it is difficult to clearly interpret.
People in past incarnations, solid mage, and white and black and sometimes very black. It seems the essence of ancient lives.
People on your range of products Packed tightly for a long time, which by the way I wonder how this affects the entity and why it does not fly? Although, it seems she likes magicnet master.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 24, 2016 16:55

1. to support this you can.
2. TO SHARE NO. At least I am not aware of a way to just do it, it is not the shares, is a symbiosis of full and long (several incarnations). I know this threads case is not isolated. It seems to me that this is a contractual share a room and it is as if "legal," and it no longer shares in the truest sense. They are as one....
The need to split their mutual desire (the desire for one is not enough because its just won't because they are one).
and the process would take more than one life as a merger...
Really it is NOT a rare phenomenon. But often don't notice it. Upakovano products does not. Now it is a single creature and at most people. Something like that. And Yes, I almost finished the descriptions, just today tomorrow lay and start. Just I've got a little.... relax :) now no mood to finish the remains small.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jun 24, 2016 19:01

Off.
I also have such a creature. Increasingly we have very good and harmonious symbiosis, it helps a lot in some magical things. Some things in our world it does not understand and /it can/ creates a sometimes unpleasant situation because of their lack of understanding, but to fix it, if it is good 'explain' this being what you need. In General, it is interested /if I may use that expression, although "interest" is not so familiar creatures such as I understand they are ancient/ the fact that the medium of the physical body was in good condition, ie, he was good in all aspects. If I understand correctly, it resides in the subconscious. But limited I /expressions, etc./ current personality, carrying the physical body /i.e. if it is much intelligent than about me in my current incarnation, can't convey your intelligence quite, can not say "through me" as you want/.
Somewhere in the works of Zelazny met a similar thing, like the description of these creatures, or Ursula Le GUIN* in a work /not remember now/ where the main dragon Kalessin recognized some of the magician as "his", as the dragon, although the mage was in human form.
And... if can't control his "manifestations" - it can be very dangerous. For others in the first place.
I do not know the Mercaba, but in my family it is transferred to the generations through the male line /and my grandfather, my father observed these things/ - the oldest boy /in my experience they produce only males, while it is possible and female persons, but I, personally, have not seen/ as the legacy of "these things". There are, of course, and other features.
---
If "leading" immersion has no experience with such beings, or he is not held in a sort of symbiosis with this creature, you can really be very dangerous for him /her/.
the Original of the winged race was divided into two - men and dragons.
Dragons speak a True Language or Ancient language.
Remember that time when
That cruise was -
She died long ago.
Helavisa<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:15

In our neskolkih cases carrier woman while the symbiosis is not full (from the first stage the shares in this life). I don't want and can't write more about how this happens, because it would violate the privacy of their integration process here which is quite wide and kurimetsa physically. I understand that there are parts of the contract General the work of this world and is externally legitimate. Probably a carrier can become male when the integration of long/full.
The operator (when not I :) ) Yes, it's fun :) but Pandora cope with the outlining part of the session is quite normal.
There is a funny aspect, that part should be cleaned, because in that mode IT can'T do.

From there comes the expression "evil spirit" :) more precisely, not only from there. This is from inskogo mode with no filtering (all drawn). Just then cleaning it is very useful .... but looks funny like in the movies :) nervous it is better to leave the room :) As similar to doing the same "Regressao" or other pogruzheny/hypnotist and other developed MAG. technology in my pocket I don't know. I think just before the first contact and then either infect them or takes partial control of :) Its consequences also have encountered I will not say where and how, for the obvious reason - personal to person. There was a man treated a man with purpose to carry a particular program and this clearly was it. Helped the intervention to the point where it was done. It was pretty funny - I was just looking at how thin. movie time(no idea actually to change, but with a slight perturbation does not environmental) and the structure collapsed, and the man on the physical level began to tear themselves where it was like Stripping everki residues (not controlled for him, it was not consciously, he was busy with another matter).
T/e as a consequence of contact with the carrier he worked for many years with the program-filter (installation area, right head).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:24

All aspects of this topic and many sessions in which I will not be able to publish full reviews heard about this rhetorical question - "and just ordinary people here??????" :)
However, I perceive the process like of the topic is perfectly normal and perhaps positively. Do not just -" ahhh!!!it shares ... someone.... or is there in me.... etc"... just many here have pad with the conditional name "the game of humanization" and their interfaces for integration. To interfere with these processes or to climb in them - do not. But to help a specific person in a more harmonious - quite.
Because when it is not (harmony) it may look like an ordinary obsession.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jun 25, 2016 15:30

Told me is the story, been such is the case, someone ordered someone else with his W, I'm a mage that has such creatures /if I'm not mistaken - it may be more than one creature, it is how understand it correctly, depends on the development of the mental bodies and the age of the physical body in particular/. In the sense of ordered, understandable I hope. It broke and while ALL friends of the customer, including the customer himself /himself MAG - feels quite normal so far, by the way, although more for such "services" is never taken, it was his first and only case in this direction is not divided with their physical bodies for a very short time, by the way/ didn't stop. That's what his nature is, of course, you can explain what is necessary and what not - to agree to some extent...

And... Merkaba and Michael - Thanks for the theme. Merkaba - Specialnoe congratulations for the courage to write this.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 18:39

Thank you too.... this topic is quite frankly not everyone is ready to discuss :)
By the way, I was quite surprised to learn how carefully patronized by the period of primary symbiosis... when another creature is in fact out of each other. Type well, our Detskaya.... just the discussion of this topic out loud led to operator included in the conversation (disconnecting one of the parties, namely me, the second side wipe the memory of the inclusion but immediately after the conversation, the memory still had and then I had it restored. For itself made findings that the "nursery" for a number of tsivilizatsii(their creatures) is very high-technically implemented.
The case by the way for the operator was a failure because the second participant of the conversation at least a memory and was then worn, it turned out was not hypnotizability :) refused to answer questions and so on. Although we didn't discuss, just case.

Although I have heard the opinion that some think is just a great problem that in our reality in human bodies there is only one and not the external differences. By analogy with other branches, where the appearance of the incarnate immediately shows "what's inside".

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:16

Only here it is not clear why such a powerful (feels like) is essentially symbiotic with human body. The nature of this creation well, absolutely non-human. What's the catch?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:28

Minors are not to see profanity (the answer to the question :) )

but seriously-the above I described the reason in brief.... well or part of it. however the video is also a pancake type very credible, it is a pity that many do not reach, right here in real time so to speak watching....

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jun 26, 2016 21:08

You can find on the web... an icon of St. Christopher with the previous times when it displays more realistic, not as in more modern times, in human form... :)
Then everything was more open.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Jun 26, 2016 21:50

Чезаре wrote: ... the icon of St. Christopher with the previous times .......
This, quite frankly! :shock:

Isklyuchaya specific situation Cesarethese entities sit in the corner and quietly observe or take a more active part in our lives?

How can I check if someone has something similar except for the dip?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jun 26, 2016 22:03

Off
Бисо wrote:is This too revealing! :shock:
You can, incidentally, to ask what was Boyan Maga /Pagevec/*. As well as some modern for a work of art in a similar manner /not so outspoken, but there are hints about his twin brother/ "Vojnata on Bukvite" - author Ludmila Filipova.
* In this ezoterichesky line /as far as I know the remaining artefacts and books are in Malta/ existents and Quetzalcoatl, the W "emerald feathered serpent", the W "Lord of the winds" and /or if old, like the Irish, a song that sang and Helga Manowar - Master of the wind/.
Ugh, more on schizophrenia already looks like. :) Although... it is "Domini Cani" /one W Dominikana/ - in Latin it's "divine dog", if I'm not mistaken... are not talking about Anubis, etc.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 22:18

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:14

Бисо wrote:How can I check if someone has something similar except for the dip?
One of the known techniques, but in my opinion with a high percentage of self-deception: in the darkness to stare at his relaxed face in the mirror, after some time, facial features begin to change. According to one version it is seen as your face from past and parallel lives. There really is a downside: your own imagination can begin to finish that either.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:22

One of the known techniques, but in my opinion with a high percentage of self-deception: in the darkness to stare at his relaxed face in the mirror, after some time, facial features begin to change. According to one version it is seen as your face from past and parallel lives. There really is a downside: your own imagination can begin to finish that either.
Yes, the mirror is the truth. Still remember looking in the mirror of ISIS wondered who it is looking)) I still Have a suspicion that the symptom may be severe facial asymmetry.
Last edited by МерКаБа on Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:37, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:29

Can be features. About my family line /grandfather, father and I/ is the specific structure of the skull /the photo is not visible, I have not yet met such similar, except in the films of Lucas, but there in a much more pronounced form, of course/, 2 head, ie where your hair in a spiral on the head.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:44

Чезаре wrote:About my family line /grandfather, father and I/ there is an interesting structure of the skull /the photo is not visible, I have not yet met such similar, except in the films of Lucas, but there in a much more pronounced form, of course/, 2 head, ie, where the hair ceases to spiral on his head.
But being there is only You or all Your relatives with such a feature?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:55

Русалка wrote:But being there is only You or all Your relatives with such a feature?
You will have the courage-desire-an opportunity to share private information about yourself, if you pass the slave dip here? And suddenly want to "erase memory" and /or just forget about it/ or question: "what do I do now?" becomes very relevant?
---
There are books "Witch age", the authors Dyachenko, and "the Prince of this world", the author Gregory Klimov, also a video link which gave to Michael above, explains very amused sketches similar to "Solve et Coagula" when the soul incarnates/ why so...um ... "harsh" answer.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:31

CesareI didn't mean to offend You. Information about their features posted by You. So I ask, and what does that do? Reason You're told about it.
I was interested in Your opinion related to both genetic feature with reincarca or not, not some personal secrets. I'm sorry that you hurt.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:17

You have to understand that there is not one human race that is embodied is in fact the embodiment of, anyway/ that's why I gave the examples above as cynocephali /St. Christopher, etc./, also with the reptilians.
It is supervised by a human side too, I mean wizards who know their business /suspect statement, which is above Michael he did in the aspect off of the interlocutor, was the person who did it on autopilot, in the sense of doing and other things/.
Why incarnate? What conclusions do? What is this? etc - the answer is simple and it is located in filmic, a link to which was given by Michael above. If you answer only with one word /though it will be very unilaterally response, only one piece of "reality"/ "the experience". Experience in the human body /with a whole set of perceptions, emotsy, etc., that we - I-also-man - ispytyvaet/, in our reality, etc., You'd probably be experience in LM /not only/. It's like school and although
МерКаБа wrote:powerful (feels like) substance
people stronger /he is God/ but in most cases not aware of /do not want, can not, know, etc./ is.
----
Wrote all this schizophrenic nonsense to those who is afraid, who can't take, etc. - would not wonder very much, if all the same once /no value, using the slave's dip, by themselves or in some other way/ learn eventualno similar thing - understand somehow what it is. What to do with it - every man can decide, personally I prefer to move on, not really bothered by this /has been written here two different things-shared, but it didn't change my opinion on these things/ enjoy life and have new experiences. Something like that.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:03

Чезаре wrote:I Wrote this whole schizophrenic delusions
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Jun 27, 2016 13:28

The Chinese in this, in my opinion, something alien lurks. Or am I the only one think so? This is to ensure that we are talking about external signs.