Guided Dives.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Guided Dive.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 27, 2016 22:41

From the yet unpublished earlier reviews:
Opinion L.

Passed dip-cleaning.
In the process, the implant was removed, a team of parasitic entities and a lot of energy dirt.
The process, for me, was quite tedious and unpleasant, but the results are very encouraging:
increased energy density of the LM, there are positive changes on the physical and psychological levels and
they continue smoothly.
The procedure is stunning in its simplicity and effectiveness.
I will be sure to pass it on to victory !

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 13, 2016 14:01

-
Review, dip 4:

The work is one and the same operator. There is already some history of sobytii
Extreme two regression worked on Skype with expanses of our country. The interaction is great.
The conversation before the regression, the discussion Skype constantly flew, and was seen as a characteristic of the fall of the Internet. Really mind has already started spinning the idea that it may be necessary to postpone the dive.
Changed the PC, the husband barked at everyone to not touch anything.
Started the dive. Everything is OK at the stage of immersion, it became apparent that, for whatever cause-was trying to get off (were told that it should come off) with dip. I certainly "tenderly" refers to the immersions, and before there must be something either very hit or cut, but such opposition was for the first time.
Also at the stage of immersion remembered that there was a very specific question that I wanted to discuss the fact that I decided it was time to go dive it slipped my mind as soon as I signed up for the dive.
Once loaded question I asked. With him and started to work. And as they say here "they reached".
I had a very strong experience about the event in a past life (so I have, in different situations, it seemed). All of course could be blamed on a glitch...but...the pain of loss was too real, more real than many things in the current life. Got this story for the first time at work on the day of birth, then developed in a shielding chamber and reached its peak during subsequent practices.

Omitting the details of the winding ways of working with blocks can say the following:
1.either it was from the beginning to the end of installed a movie or on the actual event they were labeled as very powerful amplifiers and suspended movie. Lean while feeling all the same to the second version.

2. put the blocks turned out to be "people" (well, in this way they at least appeared) to me feels familiar.
Interesting was when already when they started to work Pandora. "Like adults decent people in uniforms" povyskakivali because of the table behind which she had not been sitting, climbed on the table, climb all over each other to consider how does the Pandora (what they were interested in the Pandora, not my person, as such, it was clear from sensations and General outline of events).

3. worked with the parasite, which is not even when he was staying on the Ground set.

>
> At some point it's the memory of the Egyptian goddess nut. I remembered a particular Chickpeas in a tomb in the Valley of the Kings, which quite impressed me then (I was at that time much engrossed in the Egyptian theme and had resonances, so that struck me as "not a blue woman in stars in the whole tomb.").

>

> From the memories also came to the blocks that have been successfully removed. What the blocks were the questions that I asked before the session, but who did not ask directly during the dive. In fact, the work questions was so organicznego.

>

> And if after the last session it was the feeling that I disassembled and assembled again, this time there was a feeling of the treatment to himself, in a very deep sense. When what to the female entity itself (it is worth noting that in the memory that it bothered me that I was a man and this somehow conflicted with my current floors. It is clear that we can incarnate in different field, but here there was a conflict, artificially created and openly providing multi-faceted and far-reaching negative impact).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 21, 2016 19:48

Дмитрий Т wrote:review of the dive
Reasons
1) to Understand the causes of lack of energy, despite the use of various artifacts and the transition to a sparing diet ( very close to 100% raw food)
2) As the first step to seminar
The native resistance was surprisingly minimal, has created all the conditions. House I + the dog in another room.

The beginning of the dive was simple. First problem: attempting to see her - I don't see them, they are in a sort of shell of big size, the shape of hands, but large. First to remove these structures was complicated, but then using the operator felt appropriate for my consciousness approaches. Had quite a lot of things to Vijesti, but it was mostly what structures.
When I was doing actually energy, then it appeared as if "living" creatures ( although, they still did not seem alive), simply structure, but may be more intellectual - vyglyadeli as crabs. It was interesting, one pretended to be a friend, and looked like my puppy ( who is now living at home). But the gaze - the stranger, too, was sent far away.
In the end, tired emotionally.Decided to upload.
On the first count to exit status dip - has cut down the light. Later it turned out that knocked out the first machine at the entrance of the apartment, which have never been cut ( there is a system of two machines, if cut down, the second in front of the apartment, and then another was cut down). Had to download skype on my phone in the dark.
After feel fresh and not tired, but after about half an hour covered - severe fatigue and some perplexity ( probably expired and 2 )
The next day was also hard, there was some deconcentration.
After a few days, everything returned to normal.
I would rate the results as it became more focused, purposeful, improved concentration, his head more clear. With the operator discussed the results drew attention to the psychological problems and the need to switch from the work itself ( need to travel).
I'll try to be in such a condition, through time, may repeat.
Thanks to the operator for responsiveness and personal involvement.
<

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Tue Aug 30, 2016 18:32

My question is, during the dive you can see ancient energoplan and how many dives you need to remove them in severe cases. Especially interested in those through which are trying to broadcast their world is different clever.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:44

Тимоша wrote:during the dive you can see ancient energoplan
it is possible and necessary. With this begins a series of dives.
Тимоша wrote:how many dives you need to remove them in severe cases
all people are different: someone 1 enough, and someone 10-20 need. More accurate prediction will give You first dip on the basis of the dynamics of the first session.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:33

In fact, the forecast mean is generally not possible. Someone is in such social interactions and places of the world that gets the same garbage in real time (the same YES I described that in the practices of their operators by regression, they observed that blocks some areas and places back to score the results for a week or two some, not ancient of course).
We watched this (as they do) to ex-military. There is not an army that puts of course, and some local charge. But in our case, the block can be similar. However, the predictions are never necessary. Usually just the first dive gives a significant result. Rarely is it subtle. Very rare. And then may all be different. I would say that the statistics from the 1st time (significantly) to 2-5) - have significant others. And there are those who work 2 times already with something relevant - your goals/questions.
But cleaning it as it passes each time if necessary.
Neglect all about one simple view of all of these different pieces.
First comes to the surface that it is next dive might have something else to swim... something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 13:26

something like: (this is the opinion that was mentioned in light of the use of Pandora in diving and in General)
АнатолиК wrote:Hello! First of all, I thank the operator for their work, competent and timely assistance, sensitivity and warmth!
The dip was soft, smooth... and here we are already there. This condition is intuitively familiar, but once in it while fully conscious, did not immediately realize the possibilities to do there Then went to the Arsenal experience of the operator, which helped. Also did not realize the possibility of Pandora and in the process I've become to realize what she's capable of seeing how it works. So feel in complete safety, especially the lack of extraneous thoughts and inner chatterbox, but only playful working condition. Probably still was the fact gouged zones, where no one could penetrate and intervene in the process.
It became clear why the need for preparation in terms of food before diving in General, no wonder there all of the recommendations written.
Cleaned foreign structures, integrated in the skeleton, it turns out you can even track where this integration, who made, for what purpose and on what basis, and to remove Fig... In the course of work, when he moved to a prepared to study the issues, even did not think that all so seriously. Maybe Sigrun role of the specificity of goals, but we went to the parasite, which was integrated into all areas of life, I was interested in one of my ability. Highlight integrated podlucky, who did not want to say who you work for (sounds funny ), but Pandora did its job removing the mask using the "true view" and after the interrogation, they led to the parasite. Brushed, brushed, brushed... In truth it is a fascinating process that can be there to hold and work through any issues
In the course of work, I clearly felt the limits of his powers, it's like if on the bar podtyagivaetsya and feel that in the stretch to catch up, you know what will pull and pull, but it is difficult, and after the following pulled even harder... and then, the processing for cleaning and gap is not harmonious agreements and implementations, feel that we gain strength to leap, and like that does not distract (just hanging in the silence), gaining strength, doing the work of trying to pull something. But hung then longer, and then you know it's time to stop.
Still, we note that when removing some of the implant, immediately came the response on the physical body in the form of vibrations or as if a given water body. And so after each removal of something, the feeling from time to time was brighter, new and pleasant blissful state where you want to be to high and capture a memory.
In the course of work, one time I had to get up and answer the call from the operator, after problems with Internet connection. Condition as not changed, remaining in working condition we continued to work.
It became clear about the possibility of executing tasks independently, while in that condition, but by itself it is in compliance with all of safety techniques. A little time has passed after the immersion, and about changes on the physical level to speak before, Trajano themselves poorly and intuitive understanding about the benefits of the work done. And the cone is easily removed, which I long ago burned Gulf gasoline
And as a bonus, 1.5 kg as the wind blew
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:09

Unfortunately, a lot of people are hesitant to write reviews on the dives, despite the very vivid personal experience and study. I would ask everyone who passes through it, to understand that there are other people, and that your opinion sometimes what is needed to understand the applicability of this approach. In General, I certainly understand that people have a lot of work _posle_ dip below in a new form and adapted itself to consciousness and relationship with the world and to make work good.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 09, 2016 14:40

АнатолиК писал(а):_ wrote:I want to note that if you delete any of the implant, immediately came the response on the physical body in the form of vibrations or as if a given water body.
Very interesting, and what kind of implants you got to work? What generally happens in the body? And not only. I wonder how they look if I appear visually, or as felt ? Delivered by whom and why? Is there any observation which clean the implants and which then put.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 20:23

Visualization gives you all different options, though often it is not only visualization, because similar still occur. Are a lot someone can write a treatise. This is usually not local, are in the service of those who support this "anthill" in its current state. Or the old magic contracts (including the shared bedroom it happens).

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Sep 09, 2016 21:38

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:very Interesting, and what kind of implants you got to work?
How would you explain that... the process was exciting, interesting. Can tell about it with great enthusiasm, but not for walking's sake plunged to get high in the gouged area and practice running Pandora. Yes, in the process, so to say General cleaning were removed, embedded in a cocoon of education, what is it and where, why and what if you want you can find out there, and you can just remove otpinyvaya parasitic entablature and podlucky from a cocoon like a football... all of this you can find and from the true view thanks to Pandora who does not hide, that I'm glad. No crap, if desired, will be left without vocations to the answer to the question "on what grounds?" and no one can argue, just "dovedale"... the process, I won't disclose, because I think a thin side behind which work is immersive and I think not quite correctly, some things to put on General access.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:What generally happens in the body?
Completely different, of any nature, for any purpose... and simple stupid algorithm the impact of doing its parasitic thing in the interests that installed them... you can Argue long, but the meaning is one. It should be understood. I don't know as I understand it, I just know that there is something wrong, and this knowledge is not read, not heard, and from the inside since childhood.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I Wonder how they look if I appear visually, or as felt ?
Look as your library have enough images to form them into an understandable figure of education.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:is There any observation which clean the implants and which then put.
If I understand correctly, you haven't been there yet... I highly recommend them!

You don't think that I am kidding or something trying to show off...<

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Sep 09, 2016 21:53

A few days later and to this day feel like I'm plugged in, energy is probably better to circulate around the body, perhaps especially felt where it is either not passed or passed with difficulty. The body has more energy to breathe, modules began to feel from BJ order of magnitude brighter. There is a lightness, there was some detachment the first time, stalking has become even tougher, as steal to understand, to perceive and think differently, and that is freely, without any leftist outsiders delusional thoughts and ideas. Of course they did not share much, but many have no effect on my mood or decisions.
And, they say, and whisper in your ear: increased event flow in everyday life than when the events are added successfully and harmoniously for me and my needs that second round and on autopilot work (here "activator" too handsome - in a good way). And I will not tell, it is beyond fiction and still do not believe it. I never once was willing to accept the new, and just realized that you have to push on the agenda of their trends...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:09

Petr99 wrote:report on the dive.
Once paid, went cold down, when he chose the lead and sent the letter again went cold from the feet.
In the night, when there was a dip, it was the Northern lights, there was a strong bounce for work (my wife and I shared, but the bounce was in her subject, and she "not on purpose" respectively, tried to engage me, it did not happen that night to sleep). The master had its own song – the neighbors staged repair. In General, the immersion took place in very extreme circumstances)). During a session the connection was broken three or four times, but this is a classic.
Objectives of immersion:
1. Initial cleaning of the cocoon from the implants;
2. The elucidation of the causes of problems associated with fires, fire, removal problems, harmonization
Was made. In solving the second problem, the situation got out of one of the previous incarnations associated with the death in the fire. When considering the reasons I have seen quite a few, but the study felt the whole cocoon. In adolescence, I often dreamt associated with death in the fire.
According to the results of immersion is too early to say, but it's safe to say that on the informational level to remove many problems, and the physical, they began to manifest itself in a day and the process goes on. Today it is changing the body's relationship to food, inflammation in the throat (phantom). Then the process will go as long as the physical plan of my cocoon will not correspond to the information the plan where the changes originated.
The solution of the first problem different from Seminary because the process is not in the personal world and in a specially designed Cabinet, using Pandora, but you can use this technique independently or in the personal world, or with the use of I2 with two session emitters.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:09

Михаил_ wrote:According to the results of immersion is too early to say, but it's safe to say that on the informational level to remove many problems
Hello!
Can you clarify what you mean by information level? At this point, the lifting problem displayed on the visible domestic processes?

A question to all. There are those who have worked with high quality a psychologist? Can compare to immersion?
I worked with Lesia. When I read the description of the slave's dip, for me it is very much like working with her.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 24, 2016 13:35

Анатолик wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):is There any observation which clean the implants and which then put.If I understand correctly, you haven't been there yet... I highly recommend them!You don't think that I am kidding or something trying to show off...
Thank you. As it lost sight of your posts, very interesting answers.
I don't think that you wanted something bad)) .I was there , or rather not where you are but in General. I have a friend regressao. So very good and not single(a). Passed. The first time came on the Mentor, rather , not focused.Yet. Later it turned ....))). She was recapitulating the past-it was in the heat of passion )))so to speak. When there is a question, but just a vision and knowledge is not enough, always thinking , and suddenly glitches))Yeah. some who have tried to introduce this blocks me)))was not having a Foundation. Rechecked repeatedly, with those who sees and knows CLEARLY )))). Working with this long and hard. So the concept you have. I just wanted to know how the others, namely our forum. As our users and ordinary people are different.... Therefore asked you for your opinion about it.
I did not use during the regression none of the above you ...secure channel before and after ..went the other way. Working with Mentors is now. I wonder who still works with them? How does it look?
Secrets here and the details are usually of a personal nature at the beginning , until it turns out the blocks are in this life - clues for them in the past. And obyachno regressao this part does not spread in the access. All the rest can be viewed on the websites of regressao. Many monae out of that .

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Oct 24, 2016 19:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Yeah. some who have tried to introduce this blocks me)))was not having a Foundation.
I think all units have some basis, and I think mostly for selfish purposes of their set, and the blocks can be installed and unconsciously, to it technology missing. The benefit is that each bolt has a key size )))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:11

I would still say that immersion is not identical to the regression methodology is quite. Actually regression in them.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 21:40

Воффка wrote:Hello!Can you clarify what you mean by information level? At this point, the lifting problem displayed on the visible domestic processes?
Good afternoon. If you go back to the full text, it is meant the information level at which the changes in the cocoon. As an example, there is an information cocoon levels: physical body, etheric body,...(for frequency spectrum in the direction of increasing).
And why is called the information (my point) because everything around me, including me, is information. You can, of course, to call it differently, for example, a complex energy pattern or (more a rough comparison), the software+the hardware on which it runs.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 22:04

Lily, Hello. It seems to me that on the one hand you want to experience a dive based on the reading of vivid reports, but there is something that stops you. One can say that there are two things that cannot coexist. May be it makes sense to try Pandora to meet the new from afar, but then you may have to give up something "old". Maybe it's the same old "more expensive" than a new, and perhaps it is not so "old"?...

Lily, I'm sorry - geeked out.
Last edited by Petr99 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:14

We modify the algorithm of work with dips.
1. completely abolished the entry to me, I just have no time, and soon will be I think at least until the middle of next year. In other words, the thematic interest in complicated cases I have, just because there are really interesting cases, but if something is extra, the operators themselves I somehow persuade and engage (not for the first time and there on some). Who has time for me, with those I find time to Refine it, although not really up to...
2.First, You describe in detail a specific focus on dip/what's happening/what they were doing and how the other aspects that led You to the idea to go dive. It is a good personal so to speak experience - to describe (still then the operator asked). Including think for themselves and analyze what Luggage available applied. (described and not only do we have a lot of things). No, don't think immersion is not something that is something that only those who have already tried it. But ACHETEZ himself useful to write.
Further You are motivated that You dip are sure to pass, and understand that You can refuse (there is such a practice, and cases is not rare, they are not enough). The reasons for refusal very much different and in fact it can be described as the experience of the operators (aggregate) says that You now and at the moment it is not effective. For operators, as for me it does not work and almost a hobby and help people according to the accumulated experience of the dives . Payment is just a short ring, not to take her energy correctly (time and effort being spent from people, I personally did not received and will not ever get, well, except when I spend, but most of my options of diving is a personal circle of znakomstv, where "payment" is closed, otherwise, not money). If the operator realizes that his work will not bring arkoi use immediately, then it is morally right to save their time and your money.
So misleading that they are ready to pay, get the list of operators and written off (sending your hard-won text). And then, after receiving the approval - pay. If it is, does not pay. OK? :)
T/e/ of course basic cleaning in immersion is useful to all, but please, keep in mind the operators have experience in hundreds of these cases and the right to assess. And the right just refuse. Respect him. There is nothing wrong, there is no personal shortcoming or defect of the operator.
Just sometimes You need it, not here, not now :) relatively speaking. Or not to the operator.
Service immersion is not an offer. Hope for your understanding.
Written as cases backlog, and decided to make life easier for people (discussed).<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 15, 2016 16:04

Petr99 wrote:Lily, Hello.1. It seems to me that on the one hand you want to experience a dive based on the reading of vivid reports, but there is something that stops you. One can say that there are two things that cannot coexist. 2.May be it makes sense to try Pandora to meet the new from afar, but then you may have to give up something "old". Maybe it's the same old "more expensive" than a new, and perhaps it is not so "old"?...
Petr99,)))It seemed to you. If they wanted to , it would have passed this option.
1. Yes I do, stop......
2.Has not..... for me , not true.....
I just wanted to know, for comparison , what and how . And just. :? Watching different groupamerican, not very long but about a couple, three years. Revised a lot .Talked to many regressogram and those who had them. Was wondering what and how. Therefore I asked here.
Old...new...))) if the time to consider linearly. All changes occur in the present.

Авов

Post by Авов » Tue Nov 15, 2016 17:20

Michael_ Do I understand correctly that if I did not answer the operators,it can be taken as a failure?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:41

Авов wrote:Michael_ Do I understand correctly that if I did not answer the operators,it can be taken as a failure?
No, repeat the request to one of the operators, your carrier could be out of town or something. All three if you do not call me more do not accept requests, there are plenty of his employment and all three of them go and there are many trips/flights and other matters, t/e out of touch including if this is a planned tourist trip and for a period of 1-2 weeks, so if you wrote one, it might just hang, and I don't know the situation in people, and especially not controlyou flow applications, just sometimes then exchange experience and impressions.
Here from side effects, although it is probably not worth writing in the framework of the dives with the voluntary consent of an immersion analyse the situation in the United States in terms of the election and the result was 20/0 after trump. Well, the news is all seen, but until he took office this has no effect, you never know what could be. The propaganda machine still has not stopped rallies people will take buses and pay for it. I'm not kidding.
Yes, although I wrote it, to predict a dip are Not used (meaning it can't be objective for submerged or extremely desirable), and in this contest it was just interesting because English. lords (real) leaked my friend your script in USA 2 versions, and while I don't see any of them in. And there are real people that are. Not the yellow press. Make it handle, will haynam and think about what to WANT is one thing, but to DO it more. While the scenario is favorable not only for the resuscitation of the obese fuck power, but also useful for Russia (which Britain was trying to prevent).
Oh sorry, slipped into netpolitik. Just curious to see how the mechanisms of mental States allow private person to weed out external influences and noise and to see the situation clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: I just wanted to know, for comparison , what and how . And just. :? Watching different groupamerican, not very long but about a couple, three years. Revised a lot .Talked to many regressogram and those who had them. Was wondering what and how. Therefore I asked here.
Old...new...))) if the time to consider linearly. All changes occur in the present.
Yeah, something like that. Although there is not a bit regressable, this component is tilted. T/e and make the changes in the present or even rather outside thereof. Side and timeless. To the past climb if we do not have privitelli.
Watched the latest videos kungurova. His followers dug up features a series of paintings 200 Senegalese seem them on the printer and computer graphics churned out. I was expecting this though and not fully mentally prepared :) he thought. The question of course is not proven and controversial and kungurova I don't entirely support his hypothesis - he has narrowed the field of view. But still. T/e is not to dispute it for fun. I assumed that if there is under-filled/buried with soil of the city (and reveal new details on this account, the documentary, like the road under a layer of soil 2 feet in a modern way, the explanations of how and why not.) Then it must be wipe of the population that might be related to the mass download of new and a shock leading to a state of "I don't remember who I am and what" - what is perhaps known by the experiments of the services and people who forgot their identity.
I mean, I'm not sure that working towards it is the "regression" we do something credible raise and not a cartoon made by someone, and for different groups and types of search information there - cartoons can be a lot. Different.
We work without proletaria in the past with the perception of the cocoon/of me/ in the space caused by the persons associated with the deformation of the cocoon, or current/past situations, and so on.
Several other principles laid down including on how to work with the cleaning as is provided by the "protection" session.
I'm not saying that this is right - we just have such a method. Frankly I here it is hung up for one reason only - people were offended by learning that a long time behind the scenes doing what they reported and what they learned from their accident. T/e/ like to hide something that can bring someone of your friends favor is not necessary, but so is this hobby fun unlike regressao that fuck people by the hundreds all day long.
Just for the fun of so many interesting things happen - a sight for sore eyes. Mostly large amount of training is carried out inside the inner circle with scuba diving that. 5-10% of all external. And methodology were doing in the first place solely for themselves.<

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:35

The Operator Of Hope! Please check your email. I yesterday sent the message.