Расторгуев
Re: Guided Dive.

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13

The seminar will be on 13-14th March?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:45

The seminar was January 13-14, now that is not clear yet, the accumulation of people who haven't heard this topic (read 2 times already), I think in about a year and a half

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Thu Jul 26, 2018 19:06

Good day! I want to share my experience after conducting guided dives. Spent VeterFomhair. Impressed. Were able to work through a Generic problem with a close person in the Family was generally bad. With dip of course only a few days have passed, but the result is and apparently will remain forever. It's amazing to me, though I understand and read a lot for many years, but experience is experience - it can only personally go and see, and the rest is other people's knowledge. I think now everything started to change for my family and for me personally. This is very important, from a family of all the problems and joys, all the roots there. What we have achieved in the dip probably still a long time to surprise me, well I of course would never have been able to achieve this. Now I could understand something of this man and to forgive. The main thing I see it quite different, and that's really - that's the real miracle! Of course for once everything did not work out, there is another important person in the Family, but it's so much already!
All who have serious problems suggest, because they have to look for the root themselves into the light to pull it out, not always we can. I understand the possibility of these dives are unlimited. Still unable to destroy the black portal. And to find the roots of the disease, had actually been a war of witches do a lot of very personal..
Michael, my gratitude is limitless!!! For me it meant a lot, I have long wanted this, but it is terrible, but it's not terrible and no suggestions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 0:15

Thanks for the feedback, as already has been written many times in this and other topics, the dip does all the work himself immersed, the task of the operator is to provide needed for this condition, hints on possible options/methods/techniques, support and advice. Well, look the part on the basis of the experience gained in the immersion process. Rightly noted that the possibilities are almost limitless. We still often dive on each other, because after any work is time, and the cocoon gives you the opportunity to work on something more profound that previously simply was not available. There is also another way: our world - a world quite hard interactions, and sometimes we need to understand and see the other side if the area of the cocoon, it is the most recent acquired by inharmonious structures. Due to the presence in my personal Arsenal of Pandora in all its varieties and due to some peculiar cocoon personally for me, I'm not really invasive for different things that people often imagine themselves especially in the urban environment and especially on open spaces exUSSR... but on the other hand due to the nature of their activity, including here, always attract third-party attention and then very funny to see immersion as different, I may say "beings" pervert trying something on me to stick :) though the book write :) not effective (I mean, I mostly don't care somehow). but it's funny.... Can only imagine what a circus and menagerie is happening to ordinary people. And while it's clear in the dip = one of the most effective and easy options. Well, the historical aspects are at all. Generic is not always related, but certain - is. And it is also useful to work in the dives.
Other methods with all this work, but the process is stretched, and so the more efficient and faster than most.