New translation(2016), description, discussion

Михаил_
Разработчик
New translation(2016), description, discussion

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:06

Information immunity

The issue of broadcast "Information immunity" is connected with information viruses (including, but not limited to, social), the so-called "psychological (although not only) leads", and the manipulation of perception and human reaction.

Within a theoretical framework, computer viruses are seen as artificial infostructure, or otherwise implanted in a cocoon, creating distortions and irregularities in their structures and therefore leading to wrong it (cocoon) functioning. The main problems are three: first, such structures can be difficult to recognize, they are perceived as their own, and distortions - as the normal state of Affairs; second, awareness of the existence of the virus in itself does not always lead to its destruction (although that also happens); thirdly, constantly in contact with society and the outside world in General, including, in the dream, we run the risk of catching another infection. A separate problem is that viruses in a cocoon often produces psychological problems and sores, commonly referred to as "hooks" through which man can manipulate. To address these problems and aimed the stream AI.

Most of the algorithms operate on autopilot, without conscious attention, but formalisierung their knowledge can have a positive impact on efficiency.

The basic algorithm of recognition of viruses directed outward and inward, that is, in other words, how to get rid of existing viruses and not get a new one. It includes a large number of algorithms actually recognize, but from a practical point of view, for the operator it is important that the output result, which can be defined as "not my thing." As it will be felt depends on the operator. It may be conscious awareness, and intuitive and/or emotional sense. Removal of many viruses occurs through confirmation, usually manifesting as the desire to get rid of this program, or unwillingness to continue to operate as usual; the confirmation may be conscious or unconscious; in the second case, usually on a conscious level, it displays only the understanding that something has changed post factum. In some cases, attempts povtornoi installation (infection) of virus structure that have previously been recognised as such (closest analogy - a database of virus signatures computer virus), it is cut off can go fully automatic. Why do some? Because removal of the virus often does not lead to immediate correction of distortions in the structure of the cocoon (depends on how tightly and how long were implanted with a virus), and, accordingly, this location remains vulnerable. However, taken certain measures in this aspect (more on this later).

Since the installation of the virus (infection) also occurs through confirmation, either voluntary or vulnerability (that is, in fact, is also voluntary, but obtained through the manipulation), the inherent broadcast algorithms to avoid the "automatic" confirmation and to distinguish between manipulation that exploits the vulnerabilities, including on the unconscious level, including, in the dream, and, if necessary, to bring them to the conscious level.

An additional group of algorithms allows also to soften and accelerate the getting rid of existing viruses, in that case, if they are realized as such, but continue to influence behavior. The most important thing here is the intention to get rid of them. Often these programs get to the end keep trying to masquerade as normal behaviour and/or to create the illusion that rejection of them can be something to lose. Part of the algorithms aims at a deep understanding of this point and also for a gradual, gentle process of liberation.

In the broadcast AI you can pair with Pandora, if it is the operator. Pandora is used as a USB flash drive for signature database of viruses (including those viruses that a particular operator has never been) and also for additional protection for vulnerable sites (after removal of the virus, as was discussed above). Pandora is external duplicate element with the same algorithms as in translation, since the main aim of translation is to contribute to the emergence of the digital immune system, as the quality of the cocoon, and not to create external protection (it's not reliable, and, for a number of reasons, not effectively).

Just in case I also mention that the stream AI as other events, does nothing, and teaches and trains the operator so that he did all of the above myself, thus creating a lasting and sustainable effect.<

Дмитрий Т

Re: New translation(2016), description, discussion

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:14

Sincerely believed that constructor when cope described, but now I understand that the COP works with egregorial things.
Now no other product with these "viruses" is not doing?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:43

well .... it is primarily a question of approach....
In General we can say that the K-Relations is very similar, he works not only with egregorial sphere, but even with connections, connections hang on "leads" which in many cases, and there are some implants-viruses, social algorithms replicated or artificially introduced in the cocoon of the program (at different times) and many more. But there is a large variety, tried and tested experience curve (it requires some internal processing, as in disk Explorer for example is done) and something completely foreign.
Stream was (like many) made under the personal needs and objectives, was tested recently on one difficult case and is separately worthwhile addition to any other means. One of its advantages-the reduction factor of the probability of "chronic exacerbation" at the level of the psyche of those who have something to pull. Under chronic I understand that sometimes people are perfectly normal and objectively correct one or more issues to get in the zone is inadequate including because it pulled purposefully for such things (as an option), there are other manifestations when you want from such incidents get rid of.
If we take, for example, the stream the cloud - that is the effect of "oskarzenia" not likely, but if the channel is a lead supported on a certain social level are close and it is, then the cloud may not be effective, and the task is to remove the causes of the curvature and try not to let yourself like it.

In General, the diversity of topics is large, so the tools can and should do and use different.
Again, K - links allows you to work with visible and active connections, and cling sometimes for unknown (or not visible from the inside).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 17:06

Reviews
1. Andrew M.

Think stream AI, one of those to write a review quite difficult. The reason is that the condition and feelings are difficult to formalize into words. Of course, she's not all that :) Initial impressions, especially with the inclusion of bright, I covered specifically and developed broadcasting skills felt very good. Although, perhaps this applies to me specifically. But then everything is harder. I would describe this way: start with the opportunity to experience changes to taste them and if absorbed, is formed by a skill (I remember). Then the stream feel not so clearly, but helps in the right moment to recall the skill about which wrote above and at the right time. So, when a situation (person/people), delayed or spodvigaet to offer me some kind of uncomfortable for the internal identity conditions, immediately sounded the alarm, "what the fuck!". I have analyzed these situations and agreed with him that earlier, I probably would swallow the bait and accept the situation as their own, justifying it to themselves somehow. A very useful thing, with the caveat :) If you really need it, as most out of these situations quite hard and not very comfortable, and for all parties, because the choices you make, and the opponent sometimes is greatly surprised, not expecting from you to do such a thing :) So to each his own. Then you need to make a choice for yourself :)
A detailed analysis of some exemplary situation, I did not, not even for personal reasons, but more due to the fact that the internal knowledge of the correctness of their actions and decisions difficult to describe in words, but more often they simply don't recall some time later :)
Can confirm testing of AI algorithms in a dream :) I had this situation, but I did not connect it with the work of AI, and now all fell into place. I had kind of nonsense which will end with me penetrating and sincerely communicated with relatives and other persons in order :) I don't agree with the arguments for a long time, and at a certain point my patience apparently ran out, snapped, growled something like "I can't take it" and... woke up. The house cool, because the balcony ajar, and as I wet from the shower only... Everyone thought it was garbage, and that's where :)

2. Alexey A.

When testing a new broadcast noticed no side effects from reading different kinds of fonyaschih sources of information. If earlier while reading some blog or article remained aftertaste, expressing itself in the form of Intrusive thoughts or the feeling of something alien in the head or body, now it is not. Go out dry from water.
This is what I traced, perhaps there's something else, but to me it is not felt.
About deleting the mental viruses from a cocoon, I can not say exactly, because I don't know, I deleted something and with what. But this line worked perfectly well, because this morning was the feeling of complete fatigue-fatigue that usually comes up when a powerful study of any problem in the night. And Yes, nightmares.

3. Vladimir.

A month and 12 days broadcast in stereo with modifiers 123456:
1) Dramatically and significantly decreased the activity of the "horror stories", inherited from parents in childhood.
2) Significantly reduced the intensity of the "brain bubble gum" by type "Oh, what if the source I did not correctly understand/something I think", to which I was previously very inclined.
3) in the event of minor unpleasant situations as something by itself, mode is soft, light and ironic attitude to the problem; something like "inner smile".
4) Repeatedly noticed that when you stop "brain gum" and deactualization problems there is a sense of PALPABLE flow of energy.
5) at Times the mood becomes some child-joyfully positive, which for me, initially, is not typical.
6) note. When trying at the beginning of the test to use a modifier 7th instead of 6th in a few days, there was a SIGNIFICANT bounce. In the family, health, events. After replacing the 7th on the 6th all has stabilized almost instantly.

4. Alex L.

Starting Monday the 21st there is a very strong and persistent RELUCTANCE to work. Ie not to work on "uncle" for the sake of income, because of the complete hopelessness of this lesson (I used to think so, but from the moment I saw the whole picture and their place in it). In short it became sad from the realization that p...CA.
Another very important observation – that the way I behaved while driving. Starting March 29, I'm not angry, not education, in short, do not spend forces in vain. No, the number of assholes on the roads has not decreased, and was wkra frostbitten these days (where do without them), but I was perceived as an integral part of the environment. And at the end of each trip (to work or home) I didn't feel excited. Complete peace and tranquility. :-)

5. Renata.

The effects noted after a month of using broadcast "Information immunity":
1. People. The feeling literally this kind of "communication, which weighs, bypasses". As in the armor. For example, was a friend didn't want to break contact, but she "took out the brain." After 2 weeks of use broadcast proizoshla situation that cannot be described with the word "conflict," which he gently put it down girl even blocked me on social networks. Except mild irritation and ease, nothing about this experience was not possible).
2. People and their influence. Don't write or call "people-tempters". It may be bad habits of your friends, which coincide with yours, and interfere with life, and people like it - the feeling of affection or something... immaterial. They rarely come in contact, but no one was arguing (sometimes there is a tendency "communication is reduced to nothing"), no injuries absolutely.
3. I do not want to drink alcohol. And if to drink, then a small amount is enough, as gauvreau, to taste. Drink a glass of wine became easier: if you are around drinkers, they don't "infect" the desire to drink. Again, did important work on oneself - this method does not destroy your craving to self-destruction, if any, it allows you to gently eliminate distorting your life factors.
4. Money. For me there are current situation - was not going to spend money, but someone or something encourages: spend for the company on something unnecessary, or to yield to the entreaties which someone to buy. Now notice the brake light: I recognize the inner egoist))))) Always before making a decision (even if you push on the weaknesses - you or your inner selfish) myself the question - do I really need this now? I noticed long ago that shopping is some kind of virus))) the same as the pressure on the conscience (which in this example is also relevant).
5. Slowly and smoothly pulled. Took me a while to get used to. For example, to be in isolation (each is its own territory), to "digest" what is happening. From a state of shock and it is the most important - no flares, everything is slow and by itself over time (relative to humans), but about yourself - I like the new quality of life. Around fewer temptations. Left me alone the people and things that harm (albeit not their fault). Great stream)

6. Andrew S.

First - I very powerful and greatly cleaned up from a whole heap of leads. Overall, the effect was just snogsshibatel, I looked through different eyes, much overestimated, and that in the next few days gave a vivid effect on the events... the easiest way to describe such a metaphor: I have removed dams and blockages in the direction of flow. In other words, in those places where I had previously steamed and strained, I relaxed, and everything went much better. Plus freeing up a lot of energy, which previously went by the leads. But this effect is unlikely to be in the majority.
The second was ridiculously easy to get rid of bad/inharmonious algorithms/reactions. Literally enough to say "this is the wrong reaction, remove it" and that's all! Of course, you need to first this reaction to notice, but it POPs up as if by itself. This is especially true in what I have called "viral associative chain" - when a neutral event/phenomenon is the trigger that triggers associative array to the thought/image, which is a clue/problem. Enough to see it and specify that it is not necessary, and the trigger stops functioning.
The third repeatedly Wake up or realize itself in a dream in the moments when, directly or indirectly, had something to agree or to admit. Apparently, this was precisely the situation when something can catch unconsciously.
Fourth - note much less of a degree of espacenet after reading/viewing all the stuff.
The fifth bright enough the effect of freeing the energy and resources that previously went to service games, and alien algorithms, as well as funneling the leads.<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Apr 15, 2016 0:59

I have Pandora turned off so some glitches in the head.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:46

Yes she can :) it's just the approach from the other side....

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:21

Михаил_ wrote:Information immune system

In the broadcast AI you can pair with Pandora, if it is the operator. Pandora is used as a USB flash drive for signature database of viruses (including those viruses that a particular operator has never been) and also for additional protection for vulnerable sites (after removal of the virus, as was discussed above). Pandora is external duplicate element with the same algorithms as in translation, since the main aim of translation is to contribute to the emergence of the digital immune system, as the quality of the cocoon, and not to create external protection (it's not reliable, and, for a number of reasons, not effectively).
You can detail?
1) If you have Pandora, then it is written to the antivirus database. That allows Pandora they are not allowed in the future?
2) If you always load the Pandora, you must determine the percentage of Pandora that will work in the mode of antivirus?
You need to enable some special mode or a command to give. Or is it enough just to say that 30% of Pandora running in their basic algorithms?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:45

1) of course Pandora is not a guarantee that something will be launched in the future, but easily identifiable things can just be sent to... :)
erotic short. From Pandora, in fact enough for this aproximadamente. Yes, it absolutely does, if the operator despite Pandora really wants, he will do his :) (well, if you have an inner desire of the native virus in place - it happens).

2) if nothing (no command ) not to give, that Pandora in there by itself it will divide the online simply and rapidly. You can certainly give a team as a percent. By default, it is not necessary to include.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:19

Friend of the magician has been doing for many years removing these viruses /uses another name, but the gist/.

In the process /it's not me, I give as an example/ established at the outset that the infertility /when a woman can not get pregnant, and doctors do not find any reason in it, nor her husband/ is /in many cases/ is actually a virus that makes it so that a woman's body /or naobort the male/ blocks own resources /produces some substance/ the process of fertilization is on the physical plane, of course/.

When the virus is removed successfully - born children.
Many more similar things could happen when they removed the viruses, I will not go into details, but I personally saw with my own eyes a lot.

Will be genuinely and pleasantly surprised if you read interesting feedback from the forum users this translation in the practical aspect - like someone had removed his glasses, someone got pregnant :) after a long time of unsuccessful experiences, someone who grew up in the age where such can not be, someone has gone varices /about/ etc.

Ie virus /mental information, etc./ releases the resource to a more normal functioning of the body /or if you want cocoon/ and he himself heals.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:41

Yes, something like that (I mean I agree 100% with the above).
The results - too early to judge. Let's wait and see.....

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Apr 16, 2016 16:20

There are some time, below which it makes no sense to connect this stream?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 23:55

It is not very clear. The minimum term obvious month, that should give some results in any case. To dig there all of course for a long time.... but that's not the only way to do it.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 0:51

Чезаре wrote:Friend of the magician has been doing for many years removing these viruses /uses another name, but the gist/.

In the process /it's not me, I give as an example/ established at the outset that the infertility /when a woman can not get pregnant, and doctors do not find any reason in it, nor her husband/ is /in many cases/ is actually a virus that makes it so that a woman's body /or naobort the male/ blocks own resources /produces some substance/ the process of fertilization is on the physical plane, of course/.

When the virus is removed successfully - born children.
Many more similar things could happen when they removed the viruses, I will not go into details, but I personally saw with my own eyes a lot...
Problems with conceiving a child can be caused by viruses

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:36

Yes, I saw today this article...... I wanted to post a link, but postponed for later ....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:32

Tomorrow in SP addition, described in detail on the last webinar - broadcast "Network", takes 2 slots, protects from unbalanced disturbances of the operator's area of third-party impacts.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Wed Jul 13, 2016 23:24

Network is a very interesting thing, but it seems this stream is not a simulator like the other FE... Or something I do not feel? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:33

Is not. As the cloud. This does not mean that cocoon will not learn to do it himself. The decider here is the trainer, but he's too "far" for many to train can be have a long.....
The network means of creating a sustainable environment. By the way I yesterday tugged slightly and I brought her into the office. Now will do.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 14:21

Seti added to the Cabinet, can be ordered.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Thu Jul 14, 2016 20:13

Clear. This I mean that to include it is to place and to time, and if inharmonious interactions there is no sight, just for producing skills no special meaning.. Oh, I have this broadcast a couple of years ago... But all for the best, well now that is. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:28

.... Unfortunately because of the nature of many territories and communities, for many it is good to postnoy basis. Is relative. I mean, clearly not the current interaction, and the fact that attention is not drawn at all. I don't think You're an exception.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Sat Jul 16, 2016 21:44

Convinced, connect, try. However, I immediately wanted to some trouble to get into, to feel...))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 13:36

:) well you can feel without getting :) Yes, I am generally not convinced, just noted the feature...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 15:01

It would be interesting all the same from whom ever-expanding "network" to hear their perception of the broadcasts, although it is often not formalized in a compartment other broadcasts and not all have the ability to check the effects in detail.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 15:06

In the next few days (well, tomorrow for example I hope will be ready) the package of broadcasts which will be added stream originating and rightly so-creative state of the Creator in the world :) which is conventionally called "Pippi" :) this is absolutely not what 3.0/3.1/PC/actor/OZ and so on, it's this spirit of not steamed and refers to the process childish and as for the game, realizing the plasticity of the world and the fact that everything ends well, or very well - t/e/ setting the internal state. Obviously the degree of response of each to these things will be different, depending on the current state :) but this thing has been tested on the person of the Soviet training and quite firmly seated within their observed (months in 8) strong change. Including psychologically was more contact/soft/successful and easier way of finding the right interaction - t/e has direct applications in the business, although it was done not for business applications and in General for myself. T/e this old thing, just then I remembered that it is possible to provide General access.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 22:28

Михаил_ wrote:In the coming days (well, tomorrow for example I hope will be ready) the package of broadcasts which will be added stream originating and rightly so-creative state of the Creator in the world
Extract the "children's peace"? :) Cool stuff for adults :)