New translation(2016), description, discussion

Иной
Re: New translation(2016), description, discussion

Post by Иной » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42

Михаил_ wrote:in General, the near future will be a lot of new broadcasts. Very :) gathered a huge pack.
Michael, as it soon will be when?)

In October, November?
or for the New year?

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:49

A club will generally connect? 2 weeks have passed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:39

Иной wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:in General, the near future will be a lot of new broadcasts. Very :) gathered a huge pack.
Michael, as it soon will be when?)

In October, November?
or for the New year?
Will appear in real time in approximately week and next. Let's just say November and the next few months there will be many new events. Very. The whole package at the club and in General.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:39

Including add and free.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:40

Артем север wrote:And the club generally to be able to connect? 2 weeks have passed.
Tom, today I will try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:48

Stream Pippi (description).
The Inner Child Is The Creator. Each of us has a joyful, cheerful, flowing creative energy part in the form of Inner Child outside the imposed unnatural programs and dogmas that are alien to the creative nature of man and limit his manifestation of the natural and spontaneous expression of the creative joy and pleasure, but also of wisdom and deep understanding of themselves and the world. It's not just the inner child's current personality and inner child, in a broad sense, we can say, children's manifestation of the Soul as a Whole, which combines childlike innocence, spontaneity and the gaming aspect with wisdom and awareness, as well as magicrescue :) For attunement with the way you can watch the Austrian TV series "Pippi Longstocking". A child playing with the World on equal terms, the Child-Alchemist, transforming reality and a refiner in its different forms and periplasmic with her, picturing the world, sounding him or creating him from clay, then burning and dealing the patterns that become the fabric of a new reality... From this state to work well with problems that seem serious and difficult to resolve. Can be a simple and elegant solution, or are you just playfully transform the situation came out of the game, or by assigning its own rules :)
Also thank to this element it is possible to awaken, to help and to heal baby nevalennyi parts of ourselves (not the current personality, but in a broad sense).

The context of the broadcast is a separate item which makes as it were a special tuning of the world around the operator, giving him more mogucnosti. (this is the 5th slot as a separate stream essentially).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34

Stream "Local Zone".
Imagine that your cocoon is something woven from information which is the experience of interaction and experience received the "inherited" and that information runs through him and pulsing at different frequencies and different spectra. Nice and difficult.... Sens and Healers see it depending on the "settings" in my perception are completely different, moreover, these settings can be changed.
Cocoon is complicated and in the same his place is the "wire/channels" and experience different frequencies and of different types. Just like in the physical body has blood vessels, nerve fibers, muscles, cells of different types and more...
Stream "local zone" works with small chunks of arranging the energy body there is a kind of energy-massage with the aim to restore damaged or soiled areas to more of the working and living condition.
Occupies 2 slots.
Value as 2слотовое SP t/e/ 1000/month.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:35

By the way Pippi otkommentiroval anyone? :)

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Oct 28, 2016 14:34

Michael_ Stream "Local Zone" paid.Waiting for the connection.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 14:27

Broadcast in explanation of the Magic Comb:

1. Integration, centrality, and healing from the centre. This element can be present in several ways. First, it is a call to itself as a Whole from its centre and source of his "true self", which releases itself from the thousands of white birds made of light, as the personification of his integrity, creative and healing aspect of love. They fly to all corners of the Soul to all the parts that make up the Whole, with the aim to provide assistance and support and to heal those parts that have the greatest need, and to remind each and every part of herself that she's not alone, and together with the other parts represents something more, something incredibly beautiful and powerful. Each bird reaching its goal, is in the heart centre of a human or other creature, igniting the inner light and memory, and connecting and synchronizing it with its Whole, nevertheless keeping self-awareness the current manifestation. The second image you can imagine in a planet like those in "the Little Prince" Laden with tables and chairs opposite each other like in a cafe. Into that space come all the past/parallel personality of the operator, his ancestral experience in the form of ancestors, all its parts and aspects, and sit opposite each other at resonance, the principle most needed in a particular experience or information. For example, someone in need of healing, and someone has the right skills. Someone just needs to talk, and someone who possesses sufficient wisdom to its presence to provide a harmonizing effect on the speaker. Someone needs some knowledge/information, etc. Thus there is a deep interchange of experience and information, the flow of energy, just like a beautiful dance, a complete synchronization and integration itself, as a Whole, previously crushed to pieces. This fragmentation presumably generates what is called "ego", which, apparently, is the artificial formation caused by loss of memory and self-awareness as something more, not just the current person who is trying to retain control, however, internally shivering with fear of death. When this process takes place harmoniously in sync with the current identity and keeping your awareness, simply there is an understanding that it is not the only part, though very valuable at the moment.
Also this element is intended to help the operator to reach the depths of myself and from the state of self-love and total acceptance of self and all its manifestations, to hear yourself as a Soul, as a creative being, living according to natural principles, and not imposed social algorithms.

2. Creativity in all its aspects. Connecting with your creative potential and nature. The awareness of myself as a creative being, able to naturally influence themselves and the world around us in harmony with him and with yourself. Creative non-trivial approach to what is happening inside and outside, freedom of manifestation, spontaneity, flexibility, imagination.

3. In the Crest there is an item called "the knots". This item is for disentangling the information knots, resulting in a long time, the journey of the Soul and the many incarnations in synchronization with the Subconscious mind of the operator. Here it should be noted that, like any other artifacts BJ, this artifact does nothing for the operator, or against his will, and is a great helper for his Subconscious. Just as the comb untangles tangled hair, his information, interacting with information operator through the hair, used his Subconscious mind to unraveling the energy-knots, smoothing and straightening streams, leading them in a harmonious state, when the energy flows freely and naturally. In General, this element can be used as a stream (no physical ridge) because it's just a different way of working with this element directly via a stream, so it also decided to include in the General list. Can be used as passive for General harmonization, and consciously working with any situation/the inner query.

4. DNA repair at the information level. Help the unconscious mind in removing distortions introduced in the genome or acquired, to restore its harmonious for the current personality structure, removing information collection and interference. This element works in the long term, although someone may feel it immediately. Another recent version of the "Genome" written specifically for the Ridge.

Stream "Child of the Creator" - this is translation of "peppy", or rather, part of it.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 14:27

Adding to the system about a day.

By the way anyone take the time to review your local areas ? :)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue Dec 20, 2016 16:32

Michael and what's the new BJ in the club? 2.42 slot 1 and slot 2 ? I can't find a description. If it plugged in the 2.4 is not needed?

And broadcast speccode question, she cleans the operator(me) or just for the area of geographical works on the premises?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35

Артем север wrote:Michael and what's the new BJ in the club? 2.42 slot 1 and slot 2 ? I can't find a description. If it plugged in the 2.4 is not needed?

And broadcast speccode question, she cleans the operator(me) or just for the area of geographical works on the premises?
I apologize that I did not immediately saw the issue, many were in locations with weak Internet and also in other processes.
1. 2.4 and 2.42 are two slightly different translation. I wrote about her appearance in the 2.4 became available and is not among the club's broadcasts. For the club added Dolotova 2.42 (tougher and more powerful). You can include both. Or one on the way. For someone new would be too hard.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 15:00

Михаил_ wrote:Stream "Local Zone".
Imagine that your cocoon is something woven from information which is the experience of interaction and experience received the "inherited" and that information runs through him and pulsing at different frequencies and different spectra. Nice and difficult.... Sens and Healers see it depending on the "settings" in my perception are completely different, moreover, these settings can be changed.
Cocoon is complicated and in the same his place is the "wire/channels" and experience different frequencies and of different types. Just like in the physical body has blood vessels, nerve fibers, muscles, cells of different types and more...
Stream "local zone" works with small chunks of arranging the energy body there is a kind of energy-massage with the aim to restore damaged or soiled areas to more of the working and living condition.
Occupies 2 slots.
Value as 2слотовое SP t/e/ 1000/month.
Does this stream somehow causes of pollution and destruction ?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Dec 25, 2017 22:56

Артур888 wrote: Does this stream somehow causes of pollution and destruction ?
I've made some programs for "energy massage" chakras, with the help of the panacea, in order not to puff constantly. There of course is updating the entire zone. Ie if I need to activate the business, I turn on the "massage visuddhi" rod and I have a business connection. And in the description of the broadcast refers to the cocoon in principle, but still under "wide angle widelly", there will be updating like it or not, actually needs to be a security service in one slot. He just doesn't like to tell. Take, for KS VIP. Description closed for security reasons. And then each card was promised a programmed VIP Pandora, but still each can be used separately as a tool.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:48

So, there is a regular COP, it is given a full description. There are even homemade. KS-VIP still for those who understand how to use it without description in words. Because words can not describe the processes that occur when using certain products. Here experience is needed, and the experience of Vidin on the Energo-informational level, at the level of principles, if you want. But if experience is not present, and to use will not work. Skill Vidin and understanding of the processes there. But these should come only with experience. By the way, in the conventional KS cards can be used separately.
Sincerely, L leron.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:58

About saying "Ubeysya up the wall." Words describe KS VIP, what all cards, even with it just the first two cards, it is not a Fig will describe the principles and capabilities. Above all read? All sessions widelka runs in a special mode. What you harborites I can not understand at all? Their ignorance pour out on me. But if no experience, then get it, get in fellowship, in work, in society. But if you are somewhere locked myself sit and get "great knowledge" of his great and not a finite experience, then this road is only in one place, shirts and tablets, and some bracelets Michael can this track very quickly to tread, so he restricts these sales.

P/S And if you have no experience, use work, because this is really working tools and do not depend on whims.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 21:54

Мартин wrote:
Артур888 wrote: Does this stream somehow causes of pollution and destruction ?
I've made some programs for "energy massage" chakras, with the help of the panacea, in order not to puff constantly. There of course is updating the entire zone. Ie if I need to activate the business, I turn on the "massage visuddhi" rod and I have a business connection. And in the description of the broadcast refers to the cocoon in principle, but still under "wide angle widelly", there will be updating like it or not, actually needs to be a security service in one slot. He just doesn't like to tell. Take, for KS VIP. Description closed for security reasons. And then each card was promised a programmed VIP Pandora, but still each can be used separately as a tool.
Thank you for your answer. Hooked up 2 slots in mode 1,2,3,4 and 1,2,3 BJ 2.4 love for yourself, local area, connection with nature, a relaxed abdomen and the activation of masculine sexual energy. Plus will the body to do exercises. I hope the broadcast shifted this process. On the day of connection felt a little overweight. But now good. By the way you write that goes cold from the feet, and I have products Michael on the contrary all up, I feel warmth in the hands , feet and the entire body warmth. Plus various emotional clues less pull, same situation as before that inside emotions arise, simply telling the person to continue to engage in their business, a certain apathy included)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Dec 28, 2017 22:18

Артур888 wrote: And is now well. By the way you write that goes cold from the feet, and I have products Michael on the contrary all up, I feel warmth in the hands , feet and the entire body warmth.
Me too. This is from the settings of the person depends on, well, products connected. I like having to work with my manipura, there are so circumstances that it is missing some qualities, but this power station, where the cold is only 13 when the signal in the mass out, and the rest of the heat. Plus food can overload in the direction of excessive heat. There are so-called doshas, this is the Constitution of the body can affect heat transfer much. You need to balansirovka in General, powered mainly by the fact that the heat and cold are not normal. And chill it's some kind of study going, sometimes it is felt in a specific area, sometimes not and it goes nowhere. I have a very cold drove only 2.1 bracelet, the other top-end products simply pointing out problems, and work - get to work, already an adult.

P/S Integration of new. Highly recommend.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Fri Dec 29, 2017 0:36

What are you so agrressively ? :) :) :) Holiday soon and you have so much negativity in themselves accumulated.
Congratulations members of the forum, a happy New Year!
Sincerely, L leron :wiz