New translation(2016), description, discussion

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: New translation(2016), description, discussion

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:40

no, this is a thing that lots and lots wider.... she's just close to another one of the Creator through childhood, the correct setting of the world....

Авов

Post by Авов » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57

Hello Michael. Probably a good thing.Be sure to try.Yes,by the way,if you please,there is connection broadcast my application is.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:38

Михаил_ wrote:it would be Interesting all the same from whom ever-expanding "network" to hear their perception of the broadcasts, although it is often not formalized in a compartment other broadcasts and not all have the ability to check the effects in detail.
I can't exactly tell what I feel, you know, have a guess.
30 or 31 September night in the village was a light show, as if sharp and out of place, quite unexpectedly - was powercal storm original (i.e., unusual storm was) and at the same time the Northern lights color. At the same time, I seemed to have opened a new channel of information, I read information on the Internet got to understand a new view of the world. I guess I needed an extra energy surge. Understanding (description) working principle of the NETWORK can assume that they did and the energy I got or pouchavstvovat in my energy gave me extra capacity when interacting with the world.
If this is indeed the reaction of the NETWORKS, I can't say what and to what extent, the field NETWORK worked

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 13:00

New stream (Pippi) will occupy 5 slots. The cost for standard UI (in the sense 5х500).
Available in the office would be in the evening.
There are essentially 3 independent but wholly unified components. Psychological/psycho-magical (or more other than just socio-psychological) and contextual (setting of the surrounding space).

PS, Yes, connections will be within an hour or two.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 14:38

Михаил_ wrote:it would be Interesting all the same from whom ever-expanding "network" to hear their perception of the broadcasts, although it is often not formalized in a compartment other broadcasts and not all have the ability to check the effects in detail.
Or is this an example may be the result of the action NETWORK:
Learned in the family to detect and stop stray (vampire) interaction, while in this case no need to put a lot of effort, directly after a man's attempt to name him what he just did. However, for a week or two before that has set itself the task of eradicating such cases.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:12

Petr99 wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Or is this an example may be the result of the action NETWORK:
Learned in the family to detect and stop stray (vampire) interaction, while in this case no need to put a lot of effort, directly after a man's attempt to name him what he just did. However, for a week or two before that has set itself the task of eradicating such cases.
And how is it manifested (discovery)? Have you managed to be in some conflict situations ( I hope not and never will)? As I understand in this case, all the negativity will be turned into a positive and it can feel like a burst of energy

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51

The conflict occurs mainly in humans, if you are not ready to admit the obvious.
Itself discoverable, if to do this first in yourself, then you rise above the problem and see it from the side. Of course the possible disharmony and on my part, but when translating the relations in this format, it is ready to accept criticism on this matter in his address, ready to change themselves. It all starts with yourself.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:37

Арт Мак wrote:Uazhaemye colleagues,I'm sorry,maybe not quite in the topic... .
Please other items to discuss here is not necessary.
Broadcast have no analogues and do not interfere, they are completely different (not just in fact create): some detail I was told on the 6th seminars, although unfortunately this material is only available for members of the translation club. Want to check whether it makes sense, do the translation map. Free/sensitive (for many). Although it (translation map) are not one and the same as translation, but the idea of the possibilities of such technologies gives.
Also I highly recommend you try to work with the product of the COP (the relationship designer), which also has a free homemade. So on trial to spend money is not necessary. For its effectiveness ( in the form of free handmade), you can find reviews. It (SS) the use, can help to more precisely evaluate the usefulness of various technologies in General.
Success.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 14:12

Learn all painted in detail with the reviews:
1. Translation cards http://support.quantummagic.org/showthread.php?t=88
2. Designer ties viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5893

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 07, 2016 14:34

Арт Мак wrote:Thank you for your answer. Test free would like. How to do it?
Translation of the card described in the homemade, home-made designer ties in a profile subject about him, as I recall. Map make 1 min (score form on the web, on paper number to write) and designer ties well to read a General description, print out the homemade product is used according to instructions.
PA map here: http://quantummagic.org/pandora/

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:21

Broadcast peppy's why I have LK no. Network.

But the club broadcast connection ,the wait has already amounted to a week. This is normal in a club? Used to have that for 2-3-4-5 days the connection is in normal...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:48

Артем север wrote: This is normal in a club?
Yes.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Sun Oct 02, 2016 15:40

Михаил_ wrote:New stream (Pippi) will occupy 5 slots. The cost for standard UI (in the sense 5х500).
Available in the office would be in the evening.
There are essentially 3 independent but wholly unified components. Psychological/psycho-magical (or more other than just socio-psychological) and contextual (setting of the surrounding space).

PS, Yes, connections will be within an hour or two.
In the office she's still not here, so when? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 19:09

Oh :) sclerosis :) I'll correct today....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 18:34

I have added, including, as requested, for personal obladatelei bindings 2 parts (or those who without them can all 5 slots).
Detailed description a little bit later, there is a lot of fun :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 18:34

In General, the near future will be a lot of new broadcasts. Very :) gathered a huge pack.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:58

Михаил_ wrote:in General, the near future will be a lot of new broadcasts. Very :) gathered a huge pack.
Only here the reviews minuscule. People are too lazy to write 10 lines, what has changed in their lives. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:05

Why lazy? :) just a lot of things very private.... Not to mention the fact that when the package is whole it is obvious that the result from the pack and not from something on how to allocate what?

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Thu Oct 06, 2016 18:05

Office for the new translation, a failure of some kind?

We expect :) And the emergence of, and connections to the club, Yes there is still the pack showed up, very interesting!

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Oct 06, 2016 20:10

Княжна Инстасса wrote:is Not in the office the new translation, a failure of some kind?

We expect :) And the emergence of, and connections to the club, Yes there is still the pack showed up, very interesting!

Confirm. Pippi no. The club is not connected.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Oct 06, 2016 20:16

ММ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:in General, the near future will be a lot of new broadcasts. Very :) gathered a huge pack.
Only here the reviews minuscule. People are too lazy to write 10 lines, what has changed in their lives. :?
And what feedback is needed? If people were all good. And how to distinguish products/effects of the total mass? Bright effects I for example try to describe on the forum. Here I found that after sling bracelets AMB, and the range of water simple effects why it is better.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 0:54

Артем север wrote:
ММ wrote:
And what feedback is needed? If people were all good. And how to distinguish products/effects of the total mass? Bright effects I for example try to describe on the forum. Here I found that after sling bracelets AMB, and the range of water simple effects why it is better.
yeah... it's a joke... :) some of the water washed off the charge and the fact that the world is one - on the contrary :) washed off the superficial, and the main functionality - enhanced.

And about the reviews - well, there is a category of people that need convincing to keep the conversation going. :)

PS Pippi fixed... I have omkonfigurera didn't have access rights...

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Mon Oct 10, 2016 19:07

Михаил_ wrote:I have added, including, as requested, for personal obladatelei bindings 2 parts (or those who without them can all 5 slots).
Detailed description a little bit later, there is a lot of fun :)
Waiting for the description!
And that is to connect the itching. Me the name is already smiling :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:02

Yes, Yes, Yes :) a little, as always, zakrutka :)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29

Княжна Инстасса wrote: Wait!
And that is to connect the itching.

And sort of saying that the club has a lot of new and 2.4 will be replaced by something even more effective...
*already Drools* :-)