I2

Артем север
Re: I2

Post by Артем север » Thu May 12, 2016 3:23

Михаил_ wrote:Please note my comment in the thread about the map "sleep Control" but rather of the last few messages in correspondence with "Artem-North". If You use a third party "magicians" to make changes in their lives and their actions are not environmentally friendly (had a conflict with a simple product stoppage earlier nonsense), then I2 COULD withdraw with You for some time, things like that. It may not be fast, because is in use and the cleaning of such things better is not the emitters in the standard delivery. But can happen.
It is 10,000% eco-friendly, but if You want to live with the injuries that someone you have written, then I2 can erase them, that's too powerful in this respect, and then we have to choose either or. Then to not be against me; that fell off something important.
Haha ))) sorry could not resist... But I think the most IMPORTANT thing is not to fall off? ))) Otherwise it's all tin ))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 12, 2016 5:40

Despite that one main thing :)
Just my friend demolished his personal man-to-man - personal mental egregore is built consciously for themselves. ( in fact, artificially structured education). Or rather completely broke contact with the sword. Per night I2 lying under the sofa on a typical emitter to dual. He was very surprised :) thought this is not possible at all.
And my son washed a non-standard transmitter unit received in the distant past a magical reincarnation, which he had in this lifetime with vision problems, a process that took several weeks to get pushed out of a cocoon. I know of a man who in the Japanese seats helstrom(medical, household and not for resale in Russia, t/e/ in 10-20 times more powerful) that have some distant analogy with I2, demolished all the socialization because he outlasted there is a maximum 40 minutes of the hour and a half. He then socialization to himself sewed himself according to personal skills but crooked and began the mess. Everywhere in these examples there was a violation of the recommended operating conditions. BUT as far as I know foreign structures sewn by someone with a cocoon and so blows off maybe not immediately but it is a fact, proven by many. T/e/ not only when "I perepolyusovka".
So if something magically made a binder for You - the main, they can blow away :)
So lived the lady, the money went the herd but in real life the problems started (postpone, not once, over several years), and made her the type of binding to the fin flow, and at trial it turned out that her obsession in a cocoon hoisted the essence and alien to the interests of the "contract" that the essence of having fun but gives money, and that entertainment these steels periostat slightly evil, because the farther the more it (the entity) to strengthen and grow its influence on people.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu May 12, 2016 7:03

Михаил_ wrote:Depends on what one main :)
Just my friend demolished his personal man-to-man - personal mental egregore is built consciously for themselves. ( in fact, artificially structured education). Or rather completely broke contact with the sword. Per night I2 lying under the sofa on a typical emitter to dual. He was very surprised :) thought this is not possible at all.
And my son washed custom emitter unit received in the distant past a magical reincarnation, which he has in this life vision problems - the process was a few weeks pushed out of the cocoon. I know of a man who in the Japanese seats helstrom(medical, household and not for resale in Russia, t/e/ in 10-20 times more powerful) that have some distant analogy with I2, demolished all the socialization because he outlasted there is a maximum 40 minutes of the hour and a half. He then socialization to himself sewed himself according to personal skills but crooked and began the mess. Everywhere in these examples there was a violation of the recommended operating conditions. BUT as far as I know foreign structures sewn by someone with a cocoon and so blows off maybe not immediately but it is a fact, proven by many. T/e/ not only when "I perepolyusovka".
So if something magically made a binder for You - the main, they can blow away :)
So lived the lady, the money went the herd but in real life the problems started (postpone, not once, over several years), and made her the type of binding to the fin flow, and at trial it turned out that her obsession in a cocoon hoisted the essence and alien to the interests of the "contract" that the essence of having fun but gives money, and that entertainment these steels periostat slightly evil, because the farther the more it (the entity) to strengthen and grow its influence on people.
By the way vision is also the problem was,a few days did laser.correction ,the sheet of course for the body, but what about it had to endure.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 12, 2016 7:24

Vision many corrected simply by retracting the inscribed blocks on this level.... then really got to work with you to physically adjust....

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Sat May 14, 2016 11:24

Michael, apparently I'm the lady with stoppage made from the apartment)) are marked as wishing I2 in the lease. the reviews will provide you with. Overall, now I understand what all of your products steeply intensified problems in the cocoon that without them I would have never noticed and thought it should be. And now I want different and better and rebuild themselves. Thank you.
And another question, on the forum You often mention that everything we have is not quite the way it should work as is commonly believed, in terms of chakras, the subtle bodies and other things, where can I read more, I want to understand this issue. And because it's about the vision we were talking whether the recommendations where and what to read? The forum is not found. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 14, 2016 22:44

Unfortunately in addition to the General themes in the workshop on my forum just don't have much, literature to which to send - no.
Impaired - sujok (and also I2).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 14, 2016 22:59

t/ie some of the topics discussed in the scattered branches of health/cleaning here and there, and some at seminars or at some point well comes to each very.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Sun May 15, 2016 1:09

Thank you.

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon May 16, 2016 12:57

Finally felt it myself - BJ aggressively started to push me in a healthy lifestyle, and events, and the aggravation of sores. Well, I won't resist and take care of yourself. That's interesting - I2 catalyzes this process? I mean, our eating habits there is a distortion of the cocoon that will straighten I2?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 18:05

I2 itself may not improve dietary habits, but the cleaning process catalyzes very much. T/e/ he, like cleaning the outside but not inside, could not force BJ to think about food (I had their own products that something is "not fit in mouth"/feel the true energomachine effect on the cocoon of a particular food, the store clearly feel what is edible - and there is almost nothing :) :) :) )
But clean up will help much. Just is reasonably necessary to vasprintf, the body has more resources to eat every g :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 16:54

Nika wrote:Well, when this miracle I2 will be available? The intrigue of straight rolls....
Yes, what sort of intrigue.... heavy just issue, much heavier than simple products - a lot of small imported components, complex software code (two processors inside+ the website which goes T2 for translations and keys in the case of installment).
Those who are engaged in the process there is a strong system resistance to the release process, the electricity is cut down, it is still what hogwash. Even I have some stupidity happening associated with it.
So just slower than it should be in the physical graphics associated with the supply of components and the readiness of the transmitters. The components are all there, the radiators are all ready.... firmware continue to work. and not only her.
Just be patient. I no longer drive the process deliberately with relaxed (also intentionally) so less resistance. It will be released, not going anywhere....
Yes, and pre-orders a lot of pretty, this is the mass product will likely be, even on the first purchase...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:02

Lille, it's all about something else. Let's not mix flies and cutlets.
No there is no frequency, there is an information modulation.
There are no "coils" are there emitters they have different principles of operation and winding, see the "twist" with the webinar, it's on "Dreamcatcher" is like....
there(it) applied to 4 different "route" of "signal" and depending on their ratio (can take more and the other less), we get different characteristics of this emitter. From very hard Stripping patogenese with everki and cocoon soft to "research"...
Why not glucl and do not confuse people please.
Frequencies from 2 Hz to megahertz (tens)
A signal carrying information. "On Board" at the device a 16 gig USB drive for data and swap space over the network.
Without the information carrier component is an ass. (read dangerous to use)
Without understanding the real principles of unfortunately she is.
"Coil" is not used, use the emitters. Fixed frequencies (specific) do not use. Square wave and sine do not use.

Know how 1? It's not my device, defense industry, and I2 from him grew. There are about 150 MEGAHERTZ frequency modulated signal, and amplitude, with a certain pattern. but the main thing - absolutely customized for a particular emitter, it is a coil of some kind ? no. It is just the antenna for a frequency of 150 megahertz? no..... it is made so that works with cells. And configure it the antenna without professional equipment it is impossible (the scheme I1 is not a secret).
I2 works with information. The shape of the emitters used for the motifs used in Ск1М(different, but the principles are the same), the real work associated with it was conducted 15 years ago. In Ск1м I'm not sdyuzhil to do what I want, because I do not have a suitable hardware base. If anyone is interested - let them here to begin with the works of Marco homeland will try to learn more about. They published in what year? yeah, right, I think since 1996. When I gave them a link ? yeah, that's right, in shaggy year, when he posted the circuit Assembly ск1м.
As ск1м room e.g. in clean mode cleaning ? have the radiator with the special properties and the modulating signal (done on analog track).

Dual processor is two processors. One processor is a small computer slightly more powerful than were computers 15 years ago :) there are 550 MHz, Linux on Board, it provides such things as: -
connect your device to a local Wi-Fi network and the ability to enter the parameters of the session through the menus on the web(inside a small web server directly on this scarf started).
-user profiles
-downloading files the compiled translations (the t/e is not the data broadcast and part of the resulting modulation on the digital level is already in the "personal format"
- processing data at the expense of the CPU, in short this is a full Linux server :) battery in the device for communication with the outside world and store data....
The second processor is a cortex with a frequency of 168 MHz, providing a complex analog-to-digital modulation output signals, the measurement (feedback) associated with the parameters of the room or other energy structures, it (the processor) is best suited to manage the complex equipment in real time at high frequencies.
Questions about frequencies and signals have no meaning, as they do not have meaning in relation to the broadcasts, for example.
What frequency broadcasting ? NO. There are no frequency, because it broadcasts primarily out of CPU work.
I2 can work without power at all. On the bare program and info-component as ск1м.
So please don't mess with people's heads questions are not about that and not from the area.
I2 works on other principles to which these issues have no relationship.
Here's an example of one of the additional emitters is made with a slope in the concrete ELEMENT. And contains within itself the WATER.
And the other (the one that will bonus for the delay issue) cuts all podlucky temporarily, therefore, conventionally called the shield/session. When people in the "bubble" gets the size ....
Where the cut off frequency from the lower to the upper podlucky. At high power - at all. With reasonable part. Even videlco many it cuts the wall. Another world....
And that is strange and purely primitive questions arose think of the sea when a wave comes it like that? the sine look like? never noticed.... maybe a square wave look like? neither did :) therefore, if a person is not to harm you wish, then I'd be honored even then the threads about Dr. Ralph. Somewhere in the chatter is. There are more reasonable, although the approach was primitive at that time of history (all 100 years ago). What was used then ? it is then piled frequency.... used cold plasma to a spectrum of emission (noise) from before, as the military says "from me to lunch" :)
Then there napapiiri some special frequencies; but it was from the desire to hide is important. But the important question is why working range of the cold plasma, which is in the range from and to....
Okay, I'm done theoretical and actually customers quite interesting monologue.
Short and concise answer is the following message :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:11

The short answer is this:
Detailed description of the instrument will be too late.
In this, as in I1 is not appropriate and not necessary to talk about the technical parameters of the signals, because they are impossible to distinguish or describe reasonable language. So no need to ask questions not related to the topic of this device.
All potential users need the information I will present to release. Advance is in the queue I do not call, just those who get bonuses, and I is the size of the first batch (it turned out a lot more than usual, if judged not only on the dealer but in General).
While I can say that the full version will allow I2 to upload 5 slots broadcasts ( in already prepared form t/e/ after treatment on the translation server) and conditional lease, 1 slot. Other important information in a digestible understand people, I no. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:17

By the way interestingly, the study by means of measurements applied in I2 including different areas in the world, leads to the conclusion that stream the chakra frequencies going through the system artificially modulated signals (in izoterike described as the color/light rays Mahatmas, really, this man-made modulation chakra motivators of people), so the stream goes in different areas in different ways. Something where the changes reach up to 30% per day ( for activity of specific chakras and their untwisted or braked). That determines not only how someone fits into a particular society, but also how a particular society lives, and than ....
And in General a separate chakra to tighten up and others to slow down.
For example my favorite is the radiator for "cold States" type "big star" works on the program to take the cocoon and the brakes in the "animal mode" for quick recovery. Recently Bopara described to him happened for another reason besides "usual" features, it's still good for a speedy recovery.
You can enter the device in sync with specific chakras and podrastut or, conversely, to slow them....
So clear? But that is a small fraction of the possible and all the "session" inside the device is a comprehensive.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:25

Stream not "tied" to the device, it is tied to the person, but the broadcast is made so that enter the cocoon from the inside (this I explained in a lecture in Thailand on the 6th thread, it is available to all at the club broadcast the idea....)
T/e/ no impact broadcast from the world and the system in General. And it (the stream) is arranged so that the cocoon will only take edible. Do not confuse the stream with the overlay of information is DANGEROUS and TRAUMATIC for the cocoon method. If stream just put something on something, I would have already half of the customers ruined or would be introduced in a shitty state....

In the case of I2 modulation of PERSONALIZED gets in a zone is conditionally called by us "time and place". She's upset at the man through the place but is consonant with the main broadcast and only when it is available, and the person on the other close fonit this ability/skill/signal. Because the process is not traumatic to others. This is important. Just overlay information or modulation it is possible to play so that the corpse will be stacked. The guy I remember played with Eslami (with cachename) and then drank vodka which stood in the same room and pumped him in the hospital for a week it seems.... lucky that all was pumped out. Info transfer has not been canceled.And you did such napomenaet without understanding what and yeah. It's about grief (which, excuse me, I think the man is trying to use something like a scrap and they are in the genome) told me, I think even the link put in here to show HOW NOT...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:38

Here guryevskoe video clearly shows the danger of "scientific" approach...
I would have thought as a publicity perfect (for him) but he talks as if these moments with pride for the achievements....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39

Today someone accidentally teeth grew, and tomorrow by chance the sex of Mentasta :) or something.... some things can influence more than 1 incarnation.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:02

Michael 2 in the maximum configuration with all emitters will soon(this summer) or until the end of the year? It was a complete kit.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:28

until the end of the year or longer, some emitters are not in an experimental kind require time for printing. or make an option "custom" and not to the warehouse..... and then to the warehouse even on one piece multiplied by the number of warehouses and ....one thing cards or bracelets and other significantly more high-tech device....

Садорис

Post by Садорис » Tue Jun 07, 2016 23:27

Do I2 restrictions apply as СК1м :
"Not recommended for use in acute course of chronic diseases, the presence of tumors of any nature or severe inflammatory processes in the body." ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 14:26

Because there continue to be questions at T2 and the first edition, and we continue certain processes we want to convey to pending following:
1) next week will be actively engaged in testing the final firmware of the device, I hope that on or around the 20th(actually after the 24th, not earlier, I'll be flying part of the day), this firmware will go to the first devices. However, it may still be slightly delayed. I apologize, softwara part was more insidious, due to the fact that the used controllers and micro-server (to manage devices through a web or wifi) is very new in the market and they have the factory .... hmm... the nuances, shortcomings, where something is documented by the manufacturer, but does not work :) had to work around these points and others too. You've got to understand that working with technology and actually ready mostly hardware (transducers, electronics), firmware, and features convenient user interface we finish now. It is not connected directly with technology and 2, but required more time than expected, unfortunately. Including because other processes can not be stopped and they distract from debugging I2. We will supply the devices as final Assembly in proportion to the receipt date of requests, the first will be those who first got in line. Not sure from the entire queue will be serviced, the process can take several weeks, though I hope meet a lot faster.

2) In connection with the above-mentioned delay, all the "waiting list" of the first stage, as I promised, will receive screening-sessional emitter as a bonus ( its normal price will be about 18T I think). Unlike emitters for the basic set of instruments, these, bonus, she's not ready, so it is highly likely they will give/send separately (towards the end of July).
The first batch of devices came out very large ( taking into account orders from all dealers ), I offer my personal apology for the delay in its release, the inertia of the processes associated with program stuffing and the size of the party (purchases ate up time).

3) always ask the question - "and did we in the first place" and "when will lease the devices." Since the application of (new) piece, and while the limit on the number of devices of the first batch is not exceeded, I have not closed yet list. But the lease is not earlier than all get their equipment and we will begin issuing the second batch. Of course there will not be time-consuming, but some for the supply of components can be, so I am guided at the beginning of August probably or early September, earlier I will not be leasing devices is exactly because from late June to mid-late July is the process of assembling and sending an existing queue.
4) after the elimination of the existing queue before entering a lease, we will increase the price of the device to about 120t, due to the high price of components, many of which were not included in the initial cost of the device (including the fact that no account of the work on the Assembly/winding of emitters, some consumables, and more that requires both time and payment of third-party experts).

5) additional emitters will be late and will be added to the price and availability gradually, I think from August to November somewhere, because at each specific case and some circulation for filling the warehouse, it takes for each new, let aprobirovany in tests of the model a few weeks (production of equipment/buildings, the impact in the production of emitters, packing case etc.). The issue will be established on the basis of mass needs, h/e/ the most popular will be the first.

I also apologize that in connection with the work I2 to slow down other novelties.
PS if for some reason You are tired of waiting, you can take an advance, I did not expect delays of release to the middle of almost summer.
If You have a PS2 at the time of release of the device will not be able to redeem immediately before the end of the "merchandising" of all waiting and entering a lease, your device will wait for You. You waited until we let them out. T/e the hell there is no requirement to collect and pay.
Since the PS3 will not be the paper on the signature, on the understanding that it is experimental and is not a medical device and so and so, I understand if someone backs out of those who paid in advance. Although it was announced long ago. Naturally the advance when it will return. As I said, the advances in any way never been used, except for accounting really wanting (as a verbal announcement in a crisis, not always convincingly). The financing of the circulation of the instrument I conducted solely at his own expense.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:22

Садорис wrote:do I2 restrictions apply as СК1м :
"Not recommended for use in acute course of chronic diseases, the presence of tumors of any nature or severe inflammatory processes in the body." ?
I'm actually about ск1м with this restriction, let's say... got a little excited, or rather overreacted. They (ск1м) with such cases and work,but there are bright polar system, one side pushes, the other develops, and in the case of specific pathologies, there is a technique needed.... a device that is not medical and in General made for another (ск1м).
T/e, let's say - theoretically and practically, science and experience shows that many processes in the body including the (chronicle, inflammatory, tumor), is influenced by many radiation including domestic. This topic was discussed in "small off-topic" and somewhere on the forum type bioresonance partying (I mean not on it) you can see that the people of clone devices on the neon bulb and the 1st transistor in order to treat them different and it works somehow (not perfect but its specificity), the light bulb acts almost device Ralph or Lohovskogo - noise cold plasma...
In the case of I2 there are NO contraindications. The specific use - is. It will be described. In acute cases, is the interaction(especially when located close to each other) and influence and the proper use of positive.
While not sharp interaction with the cocoon still so strong that even a completely healthy person can begin cleaning.
Affected Energo-informational aspect - the body reacts everything.
I have for example is for home use special radiator, which is able to quickly colds with afirca to tear, as the surface signal with the processes that cause signified and temperature. He is scheduled to release extras later. Usually a 30-40 minute changes from the state.<

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:39

Mean still possible to buy СК1м in such pathologies? to listen to the discs I wanted, but because this item did not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 13:16

In I2, these items should go into the past... maybe not immediately, but sure pace. Although it is necessary very carefully, because the load is large on the body/excretory system, and so on. Ск1м just do not put next to a (1-2 meters).

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Jun 10, 2016 19:19

:shock: Read the message that the amount of leasing has increased and time is moved, upset of course .Night dream, two coming and say they should not be upset, I will... but not I2, and I3! Ask where U3? This Michael is not announced! Well, they say, will do! Here I sit now and think, to enjoy the dream or sad reality! ))) p. s. under the pillow card sleep monitoring.