I2

Артем север
Re: I2

Post by Артем север » Tue Nov 22, 2016 17:15

Michael when working with regarding ,it makes sense to screen place your device in EP 6.4 (a Desk where the working/room)? Or is it "another thing" already... And the same question about I2. Does it make sense to escape the room where it will be included 95% of the time?

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 19:41

Can I make a request formosanum who already have the device?
Email me please.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:38

АльфМ wrote:Can I make a request formosanum who already have the device?
Email me please.
In your case the remote control is not very effective. In addition, these questions (number of users) easier to ask in this forum, because there is a small part of the total number of those who uses I2. And the other forum not all regularly read, but there were even group work I2, although IMHO for the wrong algorithm because combining remote effects many emitters (the competition of many vortices) effect blurred.
Although you can certainly try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:56

Артем север wrote: Michael when working with Radionics ,it makes sense to screen place your device in EP 6.4 (a Desk where the working/room)? Or is it "another thing" already... And the same question about I2. Does it make sense to escape the room where it will be included 95% of the time?
EP 6.4 at the moment (if not bought previously) I think is not possible. In the presence of I2 rather, it refers to an older. Should be removed from price. I hope You have not bought/used ?
Radionic works well with egregorial (to quote my friend, whose house 6 special devices made personally by Karl under him, and the work seems 8 the same, they're all a little more than рад12 or whatever the largest one is the remote, the remotes are not standard). Radionic works well with LF body (sport /other).
I for these purposes have a different set of devices. For social well clear - set "helps" Oh products (the whole series) plus the Context for hard firmware links + VIP constructor ties + ALFAVIT-s + Activator/Stabilizer and the UK in order to process not endured :)
The Rads different versions according to the type of the closest SK. And oddly enough - I2.
So my friends with full gear of my products a couple of Radionics in "magic" office at home (where it's folded and where all the work) - in fact do nothing, as I understand it. Although the above-mentioned each of his "posts" everything is always in fact the case, but he runs a bunch of processes in egregorial the area around their businesses.
Radionic ESCAPE is impossible - the point of it - you want him to work. It can be locked from outside intervention + intensified, for example the same Pandora VIP. Just sew the card to a specific device and give it the command to pass only the program operator + to optimize their external protection from interference to the device. You can clean the device she + as I2 will reach You.

I2 ESCAPE IMPOSSIBLE. It is more powerful than most products including my including EP. And he himself shielding space. The degree of shielding can be changed by applying sessional or two big or small. Even when using only the main radiator is formed gouged area (which is why many carry with them a device on a literally in the bag.
I have no idea what it can be screened.
It is significantly more powerful than the old EP all versions. Although they have their pros (soft -fluffy particularly pleasant effect). You can reverse any version of EP I2 strengthen even remotely. EP in the work area I2 will work well as supplementary/area.
I2 mode emitters Bolshoi or Bonsoir+Malym does not create unlike session "of vicoletti" but also provides a strong screen (stronger than the main emitter), because formed a local "bubble" or vortex in fact have a strong outgoing side of the stream and all the effects just "washes" it off.
There is incidentally an interesting experience about "throwing alcohol" ( not alcoholic, just a man behind the bar working, often before drinking with clients and that he wants to get it out of my life) - there is an external binding actually egregorial.
At I2 there is just a caveat about the fact that a session can even be perekreditovanija (see my comment about you cannot escape radionic) and to take gregorivich. what I once wrote. For business it is bad, if the back does not know how to prescribe, although when switching off will be restored but not in 1 hour. Therefore, the session should be dosed correctly. However there are some people who are accustomed to position themselves constantly - they do not care absolutely.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 13:58

Лолита wrote:Opinion 4 on I2.
And again continued.
Today literally will tell today's result, but the backstory is long, so many letters, and skip forward to the next review, the shorter one)))
I have an uncle, the older brother of my mother, uncle, 87 years. Honored worker of culture of Russia. Lively, cheerful, sociable. The last 40 years as Director of school of music, in short music is his life. And now , a week ago, uncle with mom go to the concert. Good concert, bands and soloists are good, my uncle and my mom sitting in the front row - the guests of honor. Atmospheric.
And one of the works, piano piece, masterfully played by pianist, written by the author in memory of the death of his daughter, an event which he survived in great suffering. And all this suffering the strength of talent in the music and drove. I also at this concert, I hear there is a program in music , stopped listening, sitting, minding my own business, there is always the benefit of it. Here the old people enjoyed the art, in the morning my mother came out of the house, practically on the porch breaks the shoulder of the right hand. Pain, tears, emergency room, anesthesia, and so on. The trouble I have no idea. Accident. Bounce.
But after a day or two begin to notice that uncle has changed - silent, nervous, flinches, pressure neurologist (there are in this beautiful world, friends, ready to help) the diagnosis was a minor stroke. And again, medication, pressure, help, etc.
Know that you touched my old death signals a spoonful and he went to them to unfold, and the source was the same beautiful anguished music.
On I2 mounted cleansing program gently, gently, but at the root to remove this signal, 30 min, twice. Then "basic harmonization" for a day, then another day. Today my uncle said that he feels much better and went for a walk.
With a broken shoulder we continue to work
Conclusion-" do not read Soviet Newspapers"(C), pay close attention to what is allowed to come into you.
To be continued.
<

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Thu Nov 24, 2016 0:35

Opinion 5 on I2.
Continued.
First, about cats. I have two cotolone. And they both burst into the bedroom, where they enter is strictly prohibited, and they remember and know that it is impossible. But in the bedroom and I2, it beckons them, calls with terrible force. So you need to sneak, hide and lie down on top of the coil and lie down, rolling his eyes with pleasure.
Now about people.
I have a friend, she is a person very far from the forum, from bracelets, materialistic, humorous, busy his business. Rare - she's busy and I try to catch)))
Met, complains of fatigue, low blood pressure, do not want to continue the whole list. I tell her stories, and she dragged the box cherished and coil base, give in hand, saying, this is where I feel that hard or tenderness is, apply. Did not have to persuade.
The tea is brewed, behold, hear , changing the tone of the conversation and after 30 minutes is not a "sad lie" , and "joyfully jumped". And regret is over and plans the conversation went. Ask - how do you feel, responsible - this tea is very good , unusual, nice to know.
Well, here's what to do with people who believe in tea?
Right! Nothing.
To do all that is possible and live happily ever after))
To be continued.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Nov 24, 2016 0:55

And in the office mindmachine can this device to see in action?

PS - I Assume that many will want to watch.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14

The device can be viewed in the office when resoets the primary. Now freeze one of the devices is not correct on this. Moreover, while it is still possible to enroll only in the secondary queue (for full purchase) or in the queue for conditional lease(don't know how it correctly called for leasing I don't think the right word at all, well maybe just paying for parts). The queue will be Rosgranitsa : first, to those that installment, t/e enrolled full-purchase without a discount already (such has its own queue) and then the corresponding installment. There is a technical brake on the speed of Assembly kits (not of devices but only in the common heap), associated with the fact that it is very, very small-scale production using non-standard approach to serialization (the same type of buildings on the 3D printers print). There are a lot of bad moments leading to unforeseen delays because the equipment used in manufacturing, though claimed as "professional" really has a small MTBF under continuous use (manufacturers apparently expect it to work it will be 2-3 times a week but not 24 hours a day). For a number of reasons for some of the details of the molds or moulds are not suitable, and more prof 3D printers need a class in reasonable form is not observed, and therefore at the same time there is a revision in production capacity. And because dealing with these people, unlike me, want to sleep and other things have it sometimes depends on their work schedule just. Now everything is made to turn quickly diasgree but small nuances pottermaniac the shipment is already on 9% of the collected sets. The cover does not datacatalog, the collector mixed up session with Mr big (inside buildings), and left to remake the entire series.
Since I am now out of phase in time and the whole process remotely, the monitor is also probably slightly slows down. But it would not be at all :) I feel that this is the product of all that was earlier and that I knowingly pulled up to me quite different processes/projects to give his life (although it slowed down much sweeter than I can put).

Now automated verification algorithms/quality control at different stages so I do not pulled. Well, almost automated. How will win all the pads (well, around the process then bounce and normal people in terms of the soldering iron and other that are not in the topic, they are not accustomed to the bounce, though identificeret figuratively what's that "yesterday was just not a good day, we have moved on and the next everything went OK," so the instruments will be in abundance.
Although even with the current rate after the end of the queue, I think it will not be so many applications for new and current production capacity is quite enough.
I think that in the next couple of months (approximately) will have 1 demo instance of the majority of dealers, together with all emitters to be able to come and feel what it is.<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Nov 24, 2016 16:36

Michael ,thank you for the answer on EP 6.4. No, I didn't buy it. In the beginning You have consulted.

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Nov 29, 2016 15:04

Opinion 6 about the I2.
Continued.
Today I wanted to write about the "threads of peace", but I'll write first about "basic cleaning".
One day, one of the first mysteries I noticed a strange phenomenon - at certain times of practices, meditation and other such works, my right ear began to experience sensations of fullness, pressure, stirring, etc. At first it used to make me laugh, then began to interfere. I shot this imbedding, layer after layer of sensations decreased, but suddenly at some point come back. For me it was useful - I was asked to signal the presence of magic in the world around me, but it turned out that her so that the poor ear just broke off. And sometimes I'm even forgetting
I include as a "basic cleaning" and then I realize that it's for my ear!
Instantly the signal disappears and starts along the ear's draft. Under this sprightly draught I fall asleep.
Return of sensation is not observed so far.
But the "basic cleaning" is also about the events - can be programmatically directed in the direction of events in order to clean the obstacles or misunderstanding, or out of the way disturbance, or to lead a short way to the only right decision.
Checked. Works.
To be continued.

24.11.2016, 01:58

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Nov 29, 2016 15:06

Lolita

The user

Opinion 7 on I2.
New experience stalking us everywhere.
From today - lucky uncle for advice, he is almost back to normal, brisk, cheerful, but it is clear that at any moment everything could be repeated, therefore, with great reluctance, but it is NECESSARY...
We were in the hospital no more than 3 hours, no wait a minute, the staff was nice and friendly as possible, and paid not so expensive, but came out exhausted - such a powerful message permeates everything, there is no living space, uncle crawled out enough air on the porch, as if he's in the vacuum of space out.
As a precaution, leaving the house ,I put on the I2 program "anti-virus info". While I was back forwarded the thread to the past, to erase the impact on themselves and the uncle of a hard signal "medicine", restored the cocoon, the house podesili have fun and hungry)))
I'm confident that every trip to a medical facility, with the soft case , writes to us that long then you can try to scratch out myself, wondering how? well, where did this or that? For the essence of our information is more than paid distortion of information, the harder life is, the harder it is to understand what actually happens...
Therefore, it is necessary to do everything possible to be healthy.
To be continued.

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Nov 29, 2016 15:08

Opinion 8 on I2.
The harsh part of my daily life and less severe weekend forced me to postpone writing reviews.
Continue today.
Start with a question that I get asked as a user of I2 - in what sequence to plug in the heaters, how many, what, etc.
You can plug Mr. big+ Mr. small series.
Mr big, Mr small, basic, session ( who have) can be used individually.
No more sharing options I don't know and not applicable. If such options exist, they know Michael and he will tell you when the time comes!)))
I have always included a combination of Mr. big+ Mr. small, I felt that programs sound and work better, more efficiently in this embodiment.
In a separate room and for special work-session using emitter - it is good "pokes out" the space, brings it under the influence of various signals. You can specify the characteristics of the space and to obtain unique results in mental magic work and predictions.
Recently conducted remote work with "basic harmonization".
The young woman suddenly plunged into one of the "new" religions, began to attract the child, harsh and irreconcilable conflict with her husband.
We have in this case methods.
7 days night time broadcast program, the woman even thinks about these events, the relationship harmoniously restored.
To be continued.

29.11.2016, 03:59

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Nov 29, 2016 17:05

Лолита wrote:Opinion 8 on I2.
Recently conducted remote work with "basic harmonization".
The young woman suddenly plunged into one of the "new" religions, began to attract the child, harsh and irreconcilable conflict with her husband.
We have in this case methods.
7 days night time broadcast program, the woman even thinks about these events, the relationship harmoniously restored.
To be continued.
29.11.2016, 03:59
Another would be alcohol and drugs can be beat. But there is much physics is tied.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 13:44

This experiment is being conducted now for more than a month. Is working 2 a session emitters, and partly remotely. But IMPORTANT is that in this particular case, the man who beat cravings, wants tie. It is not a dependent just because of the job (bartender, although it's a private school, t/e more of a restaurateur), he used to drink with customers. Which often need someone to talk/vent to and all. Another thing is that he's not drunk infection :) No, he's not actually the infection. There is no as in the case of familiar situations with dependencies state of drunk or stoned (because after drinking he has to have energy to Refine hours a day sometimes and okurivanie). So - the problem in the case that the physics of the body have ceased to hold such is not useful "rhythm of life", the classic causes lowering of the psyche/mental is not there. Surprisingly it sounds. It should be noted that he is not Russian and not everything happens in the Russian Federation. And I'm not there now, I have only remote process data. But later you will see personally.
So here is the man himself wants, but usually he couldn't do it - broke quickly. Now there is a program cleaning at session two (small and big) and sometimes other programs. He's around sometimes but rarely. Usually the distance from 20 meters to a couple kilometers. ( in the latter case, this is pure is to say, there is not a signal from point operatorsky "thrown" on it impact). The operator of the device is not it. People in the course held with him cleaning himself for. While the results are VERY good. But the case is unique because of different genetics (he's Hispanic), as I already wrote above there is not a regular panania. T/f it is not our drunkenness or okurivanie. Even know his people are not always able to capture when Yes and when not. Neither the behavior nor communication. However, without the device to jump to such a life he couldn't do it. As with the instrument according to his personal opinions "as something to amazing strangely easy to forget".
It is because channel-egregorial properties data bindings habits not chosen emitters of the type Mr and the pair session. T/e in addition to the program cost podlucky from the process of addiction. Of course now to speak about luck is premature. In addition, there is a big personal incentive for person to tie. Therefore, the process is synergistic with his personal assistance to the process. But the fact that I2 is seen and perceived as significant.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 13:53

PS I am because of this story in a moment suddenly, without any personal device left :) for a while :) because I was just urgent to give and the next it was possible to collect/receive only later :) But without a doubt worth it and not because to get a positive experience. If not for the question I would have given a hint to tell and this aspect of "advertising" is not going to, especially in other situations might be less significant by-effects. Then there have been many attempts over the last months and all was over in a few days disruption. And now everything is OK sort of. T/e is because there are situations when good people help is more valuable than anything else on the order and this is the case. The rest is in this aspect, the residual value does not matter.
I warn of the projection of this history to other situations and cases, because:
1. another genotype and the peculiarity of the situation and habits and the power of a person's desire
2. other aspects that I do not want to mention publicly.
However, suddenly someone come in handy as an example of possible actions. Without the desire of object of influence is obviously also possible to do so, the efficiency is not known.

Юлия Рылова

Post by Юлия Рылова » Wed Nov 30, 2016 14:46

Tell me what emitters included with the unit - or all 5?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Nov 30, 2016 23:28

Юлия Рылова wrote:Tell me what emitters included with the unit - or all 5?
Main, MR Small and MR Big.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 19:34

Included is a 3 emitter, unless You ordered the device earlier at a discount.
The session was a big hit and offered to those who were in the first phase, the stop which was placed in August as far as we know. Since then, more than he's not offered and sold separately.
Additionally there are:
- Small session
- E2
Next week (probably the end of next week) is the same in small quantities:
E2-small
Вода_MR
description will be later.
In the early to mid-December are also expected:
- a big star
star small
star small directed
cleaning large (aka "twist-catcher/of dreams" - its the old webinars can be seen, round wicker)
Although it may be that they will later (in January/February).
At the beginning of the new year will also "Sync-M" (not of men, M has a different meaning :) ) - this emitter is also shown on the old face-to-face meetings along with "braid". It is very powerful. It on itself so to say that the attendees at those meetings all pomeshenie

In the base set are the emitters:
- main
- large-MR
- small-MR

In the new year the cost of the device may increase.... due to the low profitability of production (a lot of steps hand-built and a forced rejection a waste of materials/payment of working time). Really hope that in near future there will be devices "in installments", respectively, and with lower cost and more convenient payment scheme, but it's probably "soon" will probably be the end of February-beginning of March, it is doubtful that earlier.

The extra emitters remember the exact I can not, sorry, I have no clue of prices.
Basic set of 3 enough for the efficient operation of the device.

Михаил_
Разработчик

I2

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 16:59

Again, because there is confusion.
Devices first series that was ordered to "stop" at the stocks (February through August), shipped with 4 emitters, including a large session.
Please note that for normal operation with the device-session is not needed.Personally, I use them as "main" simply continuously, either large or couple. Creates a clean working space, but most used to work are concealed in the society and in this "punctured" at all can not work.

Now, prices on additional heaters at the request of workers are:
Great session 35T (needed only if the lease or the instrument is already ordered without the discount, otherwise included).

Small session 25T
Излучатель сессионный (малый)

E2 large
Излучатель E2 (большой)

E2 small
Излучатель E2 (малый)

Вода_МR 45T

E2 small will be available to order from Monday, the circulation is still limited. If there are more orders than the circulation, the dosborka will take 1-2 weeks.
Water will be available at the end of next week.

Александър

Post by Александър » Fri Dec 02, 2016 22:32

Michael, if you have time, please write short manual on emitters "E2 large E2 small, Вода_МR".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:44

Александър wrote:Michael, if you have time, please write short manual on emitters "E2 large E2 small, Вода_МR".
OK. Of course sooner or later manual or video will appear. Either I have or someone from colleagues.
Briefly - E2 large and small, this functional analogues of MR big and MR small Uo more powerful (significantly), that they had myself described somewhere above overload. But sometimes you need to aaaaaah as.
I don't use constantly, occasionally - and with pleasure. They are tough.

Water is a natural properties of water (calm, fallback to "correct" the past, the info-state, the braking Energetiki in the water and slow that relieves stress, but can produce the opposite if you overdose).
A valuable thing for tools, not for daily use.

Василий

Post by Василий » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47

I will add my two cents in a review about I2:

Using the device I2 for several weeks now... great stuff! Perhaps one of the best inventions of Michael at the moment. Here are my observations:

1. The first night or two were nightmares... I'm exhausted from the horrors that circumstances compel me ... old fears, and the strongest. Well over time the horrors are gone

2. Then during my short trip with a colleague to Las Vegas, we had about an hour before the plane went into a casino, and my colleague on the move without straining won in a casino in any card game $ 350, going into the game with only 50. dollars (total factor of 7). The dumbest game of pure luck - it was just for fun to see how it is in the local casino. It seems Natonal I'm at it

3. The work was a series of positive developments of varying degrees of importance, in General, my colleagues had the feeling that flooded

4. After a few days of operation of the device in the “threads of peace” at 7 wife (a very sensitive sence) and commanded to put the device out of the house in Fig, like the head of it hurts, the house is impossible, in General, “the horror, the horror”.

5. Respectively took the device to work, a couple of days sat next to him is included in the “threads of peace” at 7. Both days events were spinning as he wanted, strongly promoted us on a number of projects. The next day from the office building pearls from afar. But at the end of the day his head began to hurt, and I understand the dissatisfaction of his wife.

6. A few days later the wife asked for the device back home, had to carry and now I want another one for work . Home twist is basically the “basic harmonization”, works perfectly, gives some especially as domestic harmony and prosperity in the family

7. Tested the device in difficult conditions. It was one of the court sessions, one long stretch of history, the enemy is a very strong psychopath, previously successfully prodavlivanie the whole situation for themselves. This time I left the device in the trunk next to the court in the “threads of peace” at the maximum level (11 more from the battery apparently is not drawn). The trial was funny, at some point I mentally spread its influence to the whole room and practically pushed the harmonious development of events. The enemy with his worldview psychoticism fought desperately, his inner state was trying to unsettle me, but my condition, reinforced I2 won. The decision this time was the best, what happened to the internal state of the enemy is better not to predstavljati. Back in the car (by the time the device was already disconnected) from the coils on the roll as from the stove, and I at the end of the day just collapsed from exhaustion - so strong was the combat. Well, my conclusion - I2 excellent tool for harmonizing even the most complicated situations!

8. In the future, actively used by other programs - such as Basic Cleaning and antivirus that in particular a couple of times to heal from a cold, and my wife cured long obliviouse tooth.

9. At the moment my wife and I calmly withstand permanently enable program "energy Flows of the world" at 11. My wife slowly began to shove her business, found a job, the money went, there was a bunch of ideas what else to do in life and she would be happy for them comes from. Gradually just work out the old problems. I also have the feeling as if the wind blew in my direction, now learning how to set sail under the wind of fortune and to control life's flow with a strong tail wind.

Now starting to save for another I2 - for the office!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45

Lolita as always forgot to make a copy of the post here and wrote to me. Correct.
And at the same time comment - we're not talking here about lecanii although it looks like it was. There is a question of working with the information that Lolita is the same, however, and marked. The binding has detached at the information level, the installation of consciousness left was shot. What probably have long allowed physics would not allow information. Although it may be otherwise, when for example the information out and physics adjusted. Unfortunately I would not make this case conclusions the method of "projection" at all, especially since Lolita is a strong operator and her personal influence on the process could also be non-zero. Yes, I have personally to use I2 for people after physical injuries. The effect is quick and bright, although I still believe that it is working with the information, I know the reasons why such less swelling on bruises (woman familiar with ATV dived - it was hard and painful until I applied and 2), but that's not what this message ... then the time after. We are not aware of how much information is associated with the bindings. Have kimili the chatter on my forum has published the third post on this topic today and it is something to the cashier too.
Лолита wrote:Opinion 9 on I2.
My I2 I have visited, briefly, only 3 days , but the time spent is well)))
Summer cousin had surgery on the spine. All this seriously enough. It turned out that did well, but not well and after 3 days again, to probably already. After surgery, it took 4 months, but to walk normally she's not there yet.
Got to her place, secured small Mr so that when she lies down ( to sit after the operation, she can't) the scene of the operation fell to Mr, included the first "anti-virus info" to remove all reference to medical egregor, which ,in my opinion, does not allow the person to recover completely and forget about the illness.
I then connected the "Basic harmonization" for 2 days. Today a relative called with a story about how all this time she could not sit, and this morning she got up, went to the kitchen and sat at the Breakfast table, she thought about what he could not sit in the afternoon , when I was talking to daughter on Skype and she asked me - mom, are you sitting down?!
In addition, she decided to check if she can walk down the street and went for a walk despite the snowstorm today, it turned out that the legs are good and not dizzy.
This device continues to surprise me, I knew that he would help, but 3 days is something incredible!
<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Dec 06, 2016 14:32

Michael, do you have any tentative dates when you'll be able to rent I2? I've cleaned some areas of SK at a distance for fun, so have lined up. People reviews from wow to juhuuu!). I can not imagine that I2 will be ).

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 14:48

I think Michael wrote somewhere that after the end of the queue who buys at full price, and all available.