I2

Алекс С
Re: I2

Post by Алекс С » Sun Mar 05, 2017 19:30

Michael!
Thank you for Your responses to me in other topics. Now I'm here :)

Re-read topic at I2 and gradually come to the conclusion that in terms of the recovery of the other I2 of the entire line of Your appliances is more correct.

I "burned" with I1 for social reasons, all my family and friends refused to use the device for reasons of its unknown origin :(
Is a dead weight, but he still paid to the creditor :) and now I'm cautious :)

Questions, if I may:
1. How much more efficient operation of the device in the physical body directly than remotely. Is it worth it to take because of udalenku, for directly will not be allowed? The feedback forum says YEAH, but can I just see what you want?
2. I thought that when efirli and the physical body radiators supplied - not the most optimal.
Is it possible to buy the most optimum transducer for this purpose (remote health)?
Maybe You have a copy, "not for sale, but you can sell". Or not bother and work?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:18

1. it is a pity that so with I1. Although I despite I2 and materu the effectiveness of the use I1 wherever you are.In some places, still have 2 devices (a reserve in case of failure, the product is not mine, if that is not immediately repaired).
I don't think he's dead weight..... Recently went as I1 and I2 in the history of lo's rodstvennicy but that's another story. By the way the course there recommended to take quite a medical echogen (urgent splicing fracture) but customs "took kindly" - the device was detained by the Russian post, then the guys brought themselves from Europe, taking there friends and he helped another person, but it is, by the way.

The answers to the questions:
1. much. BUT it works and within a few area or under the sofa.
Yes it works fine remotely and it is effective, but local usage still Mnogotochie.
2. do not understand why such a conclusion. These emitters is optimized according to numerous tests. They are almost perfect :)
Yes, there will be a lot additional. But they are just for smaller cases. In General small Mr covers almost all tasks. In series to let only him, although it will be "poor" ....

Look, You know, I REALLY don't like when people are on the money and so on.....
Let's not that these extreme and creditors. Firstly, I hope that soon the office would be to touch/view the device type of exhibition.
Secondly, I hope that the conditional "lease" sooner or later we will overcome. Yes, everything is slow but the queue dissipates....
I mean we tovarishem.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Mar 06, 2017 18:50

Михаил_ wrote:1. it is a pity that so with I1.
In the failure of the device there is nothing to worry. But if you cannot find an alternative, a replacement, to find another way - that would be sad. It would be great if You, for example, in QM, for example in the private section, would sometimes formalized approaches to health improvement through technology, Activator, Pandora, Alphabet, etc. Although You do not like this, strict algorithms and do not like to contact recovery Your technology...

Михаил_ wrote:(reserve in case of failure, the product is not mine, if that is not immediately repaired).
One of the downsides of the device I1 - a layman will not understand what he broke. Change taste of the water I personally do not notice. Sorry, no "tester 1", hihi, test strips or liquid :)

Михаил_ wrote:I don't think he's dead weight.....
And the phantom does?

Михаил_ wrote:1. much. BUT it works and within a few area or under the sofa.
This is good information. I will try through the wall. Thank you. Huge. This is very valuable information.

Михаил_ wrote:2. do not understand why such a conclusion. These emitters is optimized according to numerous tests. They are almost perfect :)
You wrote somewhere about the efficiency of the radiator "star" for the etheric body. To find the flight could not.

Михаил_ wrote:Look, You know, I REALLY don't like when people are on the money and so on.....
Sorry to have caused inconvenience. Won't happen again.

Michael, this is life and everyone makes the choice himself. I tell it in the forum that was a response with someone with similar life choices, in order to let everybody know that this is possible. Negative experience - too experience.
Loans - this is normal. Yes, the people take loans cool cell phones, cars and not for business, even coats or overseas holiday - that's "not very smart".
But to buy a device that with a certain probability may improve the condition of a loved one - that's Right. This is logical.

You cannot be a little pregnant. Either the person engaged in this topic and applies it to key areas in life, either he says to himself - "it's not mine", but then it is necessary to close the question completely, to remove the bracelets, broadcast disable, the cards in the basement, and no snowflakes. A partial solution is initially counterintuitive. But so is our consciousness - Procession to invoke rain with an umbrella and only one boy came. If technology works, then take the credit and begin to heal yourself and/or loved ones more logical and correct, than not to.
Someone works, someone has no life. But for some, it may be the key solution.

In General, clean room to recover your slim body, to work out the family Tree and Reincarnation should be logically as natural, logical and common as teeth brushing, hand washing, sports, proper sleep, fresh air, etc.

And I hope that a regular (formalized, and not only creative) application of I2 is also also Very meaningful.

Sorry for categorical IMHO, but many people simply do not think about this aspect.
Михаил_ wrote:soon the office would be to touch/view the device type of exhibition.
Under rehabilitation is not the operator, this will do nothing. As I understand it, the monthly rental of the device is technically difficult :(
A month is enough for many to understand "Yes or no" for specific tasks.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:31

Алекс С wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:1. it is a pity that so with I1.
In the failure of the device there is nothing to worry. But if you cannot find an alternative, a replacement, to find another way - that would be sad. It would be great if You, for example, in QM, for example in the private section, would sometimes formalized approaches to health improvement through technology, Activator, Pandora, Alphabet, etc. Although You do not like this, strict algorithms and do not like to contact recovery Your technology...
don't understand what it was. Both forums are filled with people's practical experience on the the ears. Further, this seminar practices. Well and products but it says it all. And what does I1/I2?
What nafig to find another way? to cause good to others by force ?
Calm down and cause to start myself a little.

Михаил_ wrote:(reserve in case of failure, the product is not mine, if that is not immediately repaired).
One of the downsides of the device I1 - a layman will not understand what he broke. Change taste of the water I personally do not notice. Sorry, no "tester 1", hihi, test strips or liquid :)
on the video about the device I show as just checked - the heating of the earlobe. Look carefully just had. And then the taste of water.
Usually do not fail.
My cases are related to either something extra or veeeery humid climate.
Михаил_ wrote:I don't think he's dead weight.....
And the phantom does?
1 ??? not the mental apparatus, and his defense did for the inner so to speak. It only locally.
I2 is controlled by the operator. And then the phantom? it works where to send but a good result will be the radius of the driving action (much more powerful).
Михаил_ wrote:1. much. BUT it works and within a few area or under the sofa.
This is good information. I will try through the wall. Thank you. Huge. This is very valuable information.
I personally wrote about I2.

Михаил_ wrote:2. do not understand why such a conclusion. These emitters is optimized according to numerous tests. They are almost perfect :)
You wrote somewhere about the efficiency of the radiator "star" for the etheric body. To find the flight could not.
It was for specific cases, and professional operators with a good personal perception. Simple to use - not need anything except basic. Well, or E2 for someone more powerful and who should stand up.
Other additional for those who feels and is able to understand where and how to apply and where you will stop to arrange overload.
Sprocket (big) for removal everki top when in physics there is something like inflammation/temperature (Stripping layer afirca). In other cases, it is rarely applicable. Good for those who work with someone. You need to understand when to apply.
The basic set covers ALL the needs.

Michael, this is life and everyone makes the choice himself. I tell it in the forum that was a response with someone with similar life choices, in order to let everybody know that this is possible. Negative experience - too experience.
Loans - this is normal. Yes, the people take loans cool cell phones, cars and not for business, even coats or overseas holiday - that's "not very smart".
But to buy a device that with a certain probability may improve the condition of a loved one - that's Right. This is logical.
I never take out loans. At least in terms of our reality. Didn't take it. Do not plan to. Even in the US, where it works QUITE differently. I find it easier to just pay.... Not because the money is/is not present. I believe that this is not the right mechanism. The business did without it when I needed money they were otherwise.
Have seen many times that when people need - they had the money for the right out of the blue. There are also plenty of examples. Here You did not have any I - device is not working.
Not suggestive? As in my opinion, everything is obvious....

You cannot be a little pregnant. Either the person engaged in this topic and applies it to key areas in life, either he says to himself - "it's not mine", but then it is necessary to close the question completely, to remove the bracelets, broadcast disable, the cards in the basement, and no snowflakes. A partial solution is initially counterintuitive. But so is our consciousness - Procession to invoke rain with an umbrella and only one boy came. If technology works, then take the credit and begin to heal yourself and/or loved ones more logical and correct, than not to.
I1 not my device though working.
I give a lot of free products so as not to lead people to the need to buy something.
Don't see the logic in the above, why you need to take out a loan when you can just do more of something free to read about methods of recovery of the national experience sharing forum????
Where is the logic ? Yes and not logic...
Someone works, someone has no life. But for some, it may be the key solution.
Not so.It works at all.
And perceive everything differently.
And the results are different.
And mental state is more important then credits. And made first and foremost to themselves and not someone there to fix it, because while it is CROOKED, then at least lined with instruments.
In General, clean room to recover your slim body, to work out the family Tree and Reincarnation should be logically as natural, logical and common as teeth brushing, hand washing, sports, proper sleep, fresh air, etc.
Oh....
I do not know what "to work out family tree" - never did know and never did :) not going to like :)
That's an ambush then :)
And I hope that a regular (formalized, and not only creative) application of I2 is also also Very meaningful.
Yes, it does. But as always, Your approach scares me frankly....
Sorry for categorical IMHO, but many people simply do not think about this aspect.
Over what ? Yes, maybe I am also a "maximalist" in terms of stuff to buy/do/apply to yourself to physical body and energy. Including equipment/courses/methods etc.
I myself spend on these things earlier and even now a lot of money (despite their same technology and interested in something else or just extend the experimental database and other). But still, I believe that in addition to the basic free way techniques of healing it is important to state themselves. And force everyone to pull in the "bright future" which is by the way not the fact that such. Sorry realist.
I agree that we need to do a lot of and most. But don't hurt yourself from this head on.
Михаил_ wrote:soon the office would be to touch/view the device type of exhibition.
Under rehabilitation is not the operator, this will do nothing. As I understand it, the monthly rental of the device is technically difficult :(
A month is enough for many to understand "Yes or no" for specific tasks.
I do not understand. What won't work? This in order to feel in the office what it is and how it works with its cocoon. For my target audience this will give all. IMHO.
The monthly rent ? no.... but there are none yet. And as always slower than you want. Will once I hope everything is well (the ones that lease).
Just in your case I would say that I don't understand what You want to understand in a month. And how are you going to understand it.
And yet - the use of any techniques of cleaning the cocoon can cause periods of exacerbation and psychological (different to the "street" from the depths of myself climbing) and physiological. (I described about "delayed onset muscle soreness" earned from the transducer and a strong mode near the place of sleep myself). So the month is not clear how and what it will show. Especially with your some ideas to apply and to cause the benefit of others. In General, the device in the installation of the stationary will give certain positive effects on energy but as You are going to understand through a month on what? T/e that will be the deciding factor? I was not clear. Now my process depends minimally, just people quietly closes the line, I only observe/control all the stages. The pace is small, but it is. But I started it and spent time focusing on those who clearly know what and why they need it, even on a recording it feels and how it works understand the reason and purpose.
And so in the world there are a lot of methods including totally free and they are in stock here and many other places mentioned.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Mar 16, 2017 15:10

Hmm... I don't know what to write... so as not to distract for so long Michael.
Firstly, THANK you for your desire to reach. It's worth it.

Secondly, I'm sorry, I'm DELIBERATELY behind the curve in terms of formalization to obtain a LITTLE bit missed here a formal approach.
Actually, I scary for the world :) Not revolutionary at all.

As this topic is I2 then I will explain rental unit.
I then took the decision, but maybe the same as me (formalized users) this service is ever needed.

Per month rent I was planning to see either:

dynamics of changes in physics, talking about the beginning the processes of healing, for example:
1. the appearance of a healing crisis
2. the change in the level of sleepiness as an indicator of restoration work
3. the arrival of information or events allegedly associated with the disease.

or improving the quality of living standards in the context of health (improvement of the GENERAL symptomatology), for example:
1. Normalization of sleep
2. Reduced fatigue in the evenings
3. Improving the perception of the brightness of life (such as optimism)
4. Increase the speed of recovery from negative symptoms.

In my opinion, some of these seven examples you can get for a month easily.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 21:26

I think so, especially with regular use directly (physically) on me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02

Until mid-June reprint they are not, these latest yet (E2).

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jul 10, 2017 16:33

Short questions accumulated I2:
1. If the coils are the radiation pattern, in short, how to Orient them relative to the recipient.
2. Which programs it is useful to run indoors when it's empty.
3. If you can somehow mentally guiding device on a specific person of the a few in one room, to reduce the impact on others? we are talking about local, inside, meditaciones use of the product.
4. How long does "whirlwind" on the coils, after unplugging unit. Have a desire to "cheat", i.e. to use the coil with the program "sleep" in one place with one person, and the device with the remaining coils with another person.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jul 10, 2017 16:36

Whether buying leasing I2 with a single, but cheaper than a full T2?
Just if the battery is not needed, and increased the number of slots of the broadcast is also not necessary, you can consider leasing the instrument as T2 but cheaper.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Jul 13, 2017 23:04

Алекс С wrote:Short questions accumulated I2:
1. If the coils are the radiation pattern, in short, how to Orient them relative to the recipient.
3. If you can somehow mentally guiding device on a specific person of the a few in one room, to reduce the impact on others? we are talking about local, inside, meditaciones use of the product.
1. Put a coil next to or on top of a specific part of the body.
2. Basic cleaning, basic harmonization. You can run these programs and people. Using I2 and base harmonization I transformed the negative emotia in polozhitelny of opt.
3. Mental indicate that the entire capacity of the device is aimed at someone regardless if this person is in the room or in another place.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:15

Алекс С wrote:Short questions accumulated I2:
4. How long does "whirlwind" on the coils, after unplugging unit. Have a desire to "cheat", i.e. to use the coil with the program "sleep" in one place with one person, and the device with the remaining coils with another person.
Short answers:
1.Yes, but they tropolone, you can put on top or next to, depending on what tasks, if the problem areas then just the top.
2.cleansing the streams of the world, afirca, antivirus info. ( I continuously work with the energy flows of the world at large-session and max power :) ) Yes, any :)
3. Yes it is possible, although not very efficiently( in the sense of purely physical processes will still be some to catch the other).
4. well, actually many days :) but noticeable the effect lasts a few hours.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:19

Алекс С wrote:whether buying leasing I2 with a single, but cheaper than a full T2?
Just if the battery is not needed, and increased the number of slots of the broadcast is also not necessary, you can consider leasing the instrument as T2 but cheaper.
Well, the number of slots of the broadcast is not yet Realit :) for not yet completed the interface. But the rest seems all right, except for one bad luck - leasing is still not on sale. It was not very clear when the gradual movement towards them they will be released, but it seems like the schedule for September falls on the first ten relatively speaking devices. And they also turn all the dealers there. Good news is that the radiators under them almost all released for future use and the Assembly of the devices easier, so I think they will move slightly faster.
And so the overall answer is Yes, you can.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 01, 2017 23:26

We finally finished the queue (not a lease) :) (if I understand correctly), the next issue of the instruments will fall or late fall and only a few pieces, based on regularly coming for more orders. (people honestly released in the holiday). For the leasing of the devices are semi-finished products for the party about closing the demand for old records on them, but it is rather late in the fall now, because many other plans.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Wed Aug 02, 2017 23:23

Opinion :)

Background.
I got my STM32 from itead. Though Michael and recommends that the Bulgarian version, but I noticed that giving 420 rubles much nicer than 20 euros :)
Well, I took 10 controllers, pierced, painted matrix a Panacea, copied to each programme, pasted all hooked up and ... put it to bed :) For Y4 in the cocoon, they say, is good.

As I understand it, V4 can be powered not only products of Michael but also to work directly with the order. Probably worth to each of Y4 to draw Pandora, but somehow did not reach his hands. Now, go to bed and before sleeping I give the amps command is used to remove infection from teeth and gums (well, there is my joints, I admit). Affirmation was simple, safety was not mentioned, methods are not limited to, harmony was not prescribed.

Next day extreme pain when you touch a tooth and you cannot touch the gums close too :)
In short, the CC in full...

Okay. I think I'll stick out. And nothing helps, than just not rinsed. I could not resist.
Went to the dentist, he healed the teeth in other places (for a long time it was necessary, but did not want, and then Y4 pushed me) but the tooth has not undertaken, as the need paradontology.
To paradontology I go. Take T2, put basic cleaning, power 23, the base emitter and direct at face.
And gums immediately started work, it was painful. Push the emitter at 10 cm - and nothing else. Move closer - just pain and a slight stir.
Half an hour and now no pain from the transducer. Put a little more power, change programs, nothing.
Tooth almost did not falter, pain when touching the tooth or gums - no. Left residual pain OUTSIDE of the scope of the procedure, I already finished the next day.

Up to this point I have not used I2 against the body and has not received such vivid results.

Michael thanks for bright in all respects the device.<

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Aug 28, 2017 15:15

Michael in the presence of 2 And-2 (in my case one of the second serial enhanced)
1.Can they be controlled by one device?
2 When to include them in the same room only with the same slusatelji?, if one session from another core for example, how to influence?
3.What else there are subtleties in the two And-2 in the same room what can I do and what should not?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:56

1. if they are connected to the local network.
2. in the same room can be different but not very close.
3. to place it quite likely is not worth it

PS: on a strengthened version in the near future to write here extra explanation.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Sep 11, 2017 14:45

Michael long I want to have more modes And-2 to try out, in Broadcast mode such as now with this situation? Before the New Year is this?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:12

actively working on new features in the new firmware, something that will be here very soon of very interesting...

Евгений Витальевич

Post by Евгений Витальевич » Thu Dec 28, 2017 15:16

I live in the Rostov region. I2 Device used 8 months,there is not a great experience with a positive result.
The first case:was going to go to his car in the Crimea.Before departure there was 10 days and as luck would have it, work with hands slipping furniture package (8kg.) and falls on the right leg.X-rays showed a fracture of the big toe.The surgeon said that in recent years the plaster on your thumb does not impose,but if I want I can impose,and a month on crutches.This situation does not suit me because the Crimea was covered with a copper basin.I started working with a large Mr basic cleaning at a power of 11,antivirus info 11 power, but more basic cleaning.Leg put straight to disc turn on the TV and took of the procedure is unlimited.For a week my pain was gone and I was walking without limp.In the Crimea I went at the appointed time.I tuned in the ROAD to power 3. After 980 km without traffic jams and queues for the ferry, I found out that I have no fatigue (before such was not. Prior to Simferopol always stayed and listened), and on arrival went to walk around the city.
When driving on an empty highway with the ROAD program on the capacity from 3 to 5 I noticed an interesting state I'm not in the car driving and flying without feeling the physical body (like swallows before rain low to the ground). Tried riding without the device to enter this state,it did not, I felt the physical body.
The second case, the real help of the device I2:
I happened to go to the dentist to treat the tooth.The tooth was treated,but the doctor says you have a wisdom tooth caries ate need to vomit.So need need to tear. Obkololi second tooth painkillers,spent a long time but pulled out.Scared me the roots of the tooth they were not direct, but one hook,the second at 90 degrees. I.e., the gum tissue was torn and I realized that after the effect of the injection will pass, the pain will start.What actually began to happen later.I take a large Mr BASIC CLEANING capacity of 17 and is applied to the cheek. And lo and behold ,do not believe it but the pain within 1 minute passed and never came back. The only blood a long way.
From experience, I realized that the large Mr with the BASIC CLEANING work with broken bones,torn tissues,bruises works 100%.With a simple toothache I didn't get to fight.Maybe someone will be useful to my experience.<

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Dec 28, 2017 23:05

Михаил_ wrote:are actively working on new features in the new firmware, something that will be here very soon of very interesting...
Michael NG will be new opportunities for I-2?)

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Fri Dec 29, 2017 20:08

The firmware is already what has changed? From my I2 today we went to the other energy of the night.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 18:01

I2 is not sold? Missing from a price....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:51

Артур888 wrote:I2 is not sold? Missing from a price....
Sold by advance reservation. Not available.
Added in the price the possibility of pre-order.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32

In the near future in I2 in the updated firmware will be able to load a new session. Some of those that will be available, will allow in addition to space or even to make a number of products cooler homemade/a little less commercial. Not all of course :) some .
This announcement of such :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Feb 11, 2018 18:57

Good day,
Read the topic and can't understand anything.
What is "T2 device" and what is "emitter"?
The emitter is a type of nozzle to work it needs the device itself? Or emitter is an independent small device?
Nowhere does not say this. Descriptions are not found.
I'll try another video to see that the theme is laid, there could be information...
Can I buy something small to start for treatment/correction of health?
Again, not found conditions to lease,... Tell me, please, what are they like?
Is there a stream of I2?