анатали
Re: I2

Post by анатали » Thu Apr 21, 2016 16:21

I beg to make the queue for leasing I2,if it exists

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:36

Yes, wait for the queue to create :) everything goes on as usual :)
Today's layout of the building was completed, Packed as much as a millimeter of free/extra inside :) All used and at the same time like all got :) Very nice out the box.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 20:40

Questions over the frequency range of the device:
1. in classical understanding of this concept is not entirely applicable, there is a multi-periodical signal frequency from Hertz to hundreds of kilohertz (below the megahertz), not counting sub-harmonics, which, as in the case of devices Lohovskogo can go in frequency by orders of magnitude higher. Levels izlucheniya or register below (at least on high power) below household equipment close to where we all reside, t/e/ in the limits considered as not affecting the person.
2. The use of the device at these or other diagnoses. Theoretically possible in any case, it's like mindmachine is not a medical device. However, we intend to be part of the standard procedures, certain steps of the certification (will take a long time according to the procedures), but this is an experimental home-made and use is possible only with the consent uses is that he takes responsibility for his actions (I wrote about it earlier), then we need to understand well people includes I do not know the same active cakes for example - they somehow kicking. And a lot of things can indirectly and directly affect. T/e/ effects can be striking. There is more powerful by orders of magnitude, up to over stimulate the intensive cleaning, for example, especially when "too much" dosing.
Therefore the subscription paper on the understanding that it is only a constructor and use it in the room and on himself - a personal experiment, will be essential.
3. Given these and other questions about complex cases need based on this to evaluate. as the device in the room (the analogue of the negative ion source of the type of chandelier Chizhevskogo) is applicable to all. Locally, in some cases, due to the possibility of too much clean - demand high accuracy.
4. If the unit is analog devices Lohovskogo -direct no, although many of the principles are essentially similar. Other principles and at the same time the same. Much more complex and effective chastotnyi figure, added software component and the different modes of operation.
The closest analogue of the devices Ralph/Lohovskogo - the one where the C-shaped antenna, but in I2 there is no high voltage.<

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:29

Michael, and the impact itself is different from something device Lohovskogo? though of course the size and portability is a big plus
it completely replaces the orgone accumulator ( of course taking into account the camera is not in town to arrange)?
Brought the picture of the device and also wrote about the detachable head of the device. This I2 will have the ability to change heads?
What "heads" are/are planned in the kit?

And as a motorist always interested in the question - how does fuel consumption? :) Although I doubt that will be used for that purpose.

If the device contraindications to use next to other current sources ( high voltage lines, for example)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:06

1.The impact of different, although there are similar and common elements.
2. Yes, all the serial devices will have the opportunity and the ability to expand through additional "modules" of functionality emitters because they have a different purpose, the set will be the basic set :) 3pcs the most important and useful. Some even "shown" to the available only from practicing healers who can watch the impact and limit the time and options according to the condition of the person correctly.
3. for car has its own design(passive), now almost up to it, the device in the car (well in your bag for example) but can have a positive impact on the economy and other aspects of the drive. T/e/ in the theoretical part it is clear why this SHOULD be when using similar devices this happens. But the experiments with I2 has not been conducted yet. It's just too early and for a long time :)
4. no, there are no contraindications. At least I don't see it. not directly on the transmission line to hang it is not necessary :) :) :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon May 02, 2016 4:00

If you want to create a stream of I2? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 02, 2016 7:50

You are talking about? well, for example a deck of alpha-Vit VIP, or is there a deck "Cheshire Cat" and it is quite understandable that it physical object. And there can be it broadcast. And I2 is a physical device. Well, it is like saying that the machine you more to go won't because it will be broadcast. But then you need the skill "teleport" :) working with. And the car physically moves your body.
I2 - a completely physical thing, working on a completely physical principles, though not entirely understood in modern physics. What traslyatsii can be a speech?
Broadcast work where it is purely informational level, in the case of the same device "Stabilizer" stream with him is only possible because the stabilizer is the aspect of consciousness/subconsciousness made in the device or in the function of the cocoon. And I2, as for example the deck. or there Pandora already unbearable on a purely informational level product. So Pandora in the broadcast is not, as products with her.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri May 06, 2016 20:20

Buy I2. Record. Prepay right now.

It will be First Def product Michael I have a home. So far, only Broadcast.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 07, 2016 0:34

Recording it to the office, I queue at the dealers, not the monitor. Vacation will be made ready in order of receipt of applications.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sat May 07, 2016 9:32

Михаил_ wrote:
Аиша wrote:I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
2) no because at the initial stage of the lease will not, later....
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.
Michael, when will appear the lease? Really need the device.
Or is it possible to get the list of the "old forum"?

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat May 07, 2016 22:40

Михаил_ wrote:recording this to the office, I queue at the dealers, not the monitor. Vacation will be made ready in order of receipt of applications.
Already made a payment.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 07, 2016 23:57

Дмитрий Т wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:
Аиша wrote:I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
2) no because at the initial stage of the lease will not, later....
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.
Michael, when will appear the lease? Really need the device.
Or is it possible to get the list of the "old forum"?
Leasing will likely be, when it will be fully secured place, now, will not make any difference where the recording there, because in time it will be about the same. We are planning in mid to late March to ensure the waiting list, quite a lot of them, and immediately after the to activate the ability called "leasing". There will be some differences in options to for end users and for us, these two options differed, but it will not in any way restrict basic functionality.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun May 08, 2016 1:18

What if all the work performed at the computer is at home (Desk area in the bedroom)? There are still 3 offices, but there are my employees, are very rare, only "not forgotten". It kind of will take into account when ordering for the production of I2 ? In the end, what I take I2 ,for office or for home? Confused . And again, I understand the power of the device is broadcast on the premises as regulated, then how to calculate the apartment (140 sq meters,2 floors,the ceilings in the highest part more than 6 metres)? And if the power as written covers 100 metres around the running device ,it turns out all the neighbors in the house will use this for free? )) Sounds selfish ,but it is a pity ,that power is not unlimited... suddenly I'm not enough of for neighbors? ))) The device is closed on the owner or on the premises(territory)?

And another question: is there not in I2 the same components as in STOP MAGIC ? Had a bad experience when you use stop magic ,not want to repeat it in my life.

Again ,payment made ,and my questions above are not just idle curiosity.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 09, 2016 3:50

Let's dispel myths :) and creation of new (joke).
Артем север wrote:what if all the work performed at the computer is at home (Desk area in the bedroom)? There are still 3 offices, but there are my employees, are very rare, only "not forgotten". It kind of will take into account when ordering for the production of I2 ? In the end, what I take I2 ,for office or for home? Confused .
1. I2 is not an individual and the serial device. No special requests are considered can not be.
2. I2 is not a substitute for Y4
3. I2 can be used remotely but the classic version is designed to work locally and that it is the most effective.
4. I2 goes on sale in standard. It includes 2 external emitter that can work together (in doubles/overall design) and individually ( according to instructions ). Exist, but in production and will go on sale later (July most likely) additional heaters/modules for large rooms/offices/firms. The current order is ONLY for standard.
Its transformation into a "non-standard" will always be a rebuy additional modules/drivers and nothing else.
5. U2 - the local device. It has a number of aspects of the work, which will be described and partially described and commented on webinars about it. A few of them already, I highly recommend to listen to them. Part of the details I will write later.
Before something to put in the offices or somewhere else -I recommend studying the aspects of the work in different modes.
In your business configuration, I would put a few at home and in every office regardless of the office area, but with special transducers all (to cover areas) plus a cleaning routine included sometimes.
But with all this work it would be necessary to clearly understand what can and greatly enhance the efficiency of structures and ruin them by careless use. For example, people may manifest their buried system of individuality and personal desires/desire for fulfillment. As a result, they can become salaried employees of a burden, which can become co-creators in the team, but not all are ready for this from two sides.
at least the possibility of erasing superficial social algorithms is real and to avoid it you can.
A minimal version of the device to work with you in all aspects and areas of continuous finding.
And again, I understand the power of the device is broadcast on the premises as regulated, then how to calculate the apartment (140 sq meters,2 floors,the ceilings in the highest part more than 6 metres)?
Does not calculate. The device will be most effective:
1. short sessions for themselves and their families (based on the daily/every other day) in the troubled places of the cocoon.
2. when working on the room where You are constantly (study/bedroom can be transferred).

Again it will affect a large area AROUND the area where it will be used constantly.
The second time will be affected by the change in You and your surroundings (fix energy/physics/removal of blocks of the psychological and social).
The second time You go to a more intensive washing of all processes and offices. And it will be powerful enough.

And if the power as written covers 100 metres around the running device ,it turns out all the neighbors in the house will use this for free? )) Sounds selfish ,but it is a pity ,that power is not unlimited... suddenly I'm not enough of for neighbors? ))) The device is closed on the owner or on the premises(territory)?
The device works on the principle of dryer-susadora of the room and not closed by the owner. And Yes, thank that it affects the neighbors, because ... the "Good" that the mental and energy pouring from them 1) is converted to clean energy 2) they will start less this good to send to everyone around purely out of habit and due to internal processes.
In General, an apartment building is for this reason trouble. My apartment applied many sets of the panacea, as many old users, but it is "not a panacea" excuse the pun.
I2 does help, although not perfect, there is no ideal means within society.
And another question: is there not in I2 the same components as in STOP MAGIC ? Had a bad experience when you use stop magic ,not want to repeat it in my life.

Again ,payment made ,and my questions above are not just idle curiosity.
The questions have the right answers, regardless of the payment, that has nothing to do with it. I certainly try and I will try to be everything as transparently as possible.
Will describe, explain, repeat.
Many have had practical experience for contact on the same face-to-face meetings/webinars personally with the devices deep beta.
In I2, there is a soft component, there is no stoppage but it is not clear how it was possible that with her "share" is the most neutral product. The device is equipped with Pandora and the built-in programs not seen before.
The last disconnect. Pandora - no, she's part of Energodar system and ensures the safety of the operator in order not to be "ownerless energy" and wanting her to eat.<

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon May 09, 2016 21:05

Михаил_ wrote:it includes 2 external emitter
Probably a typo :) You probably meant about the number three... included as standard... :ap

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 10, 2016 6:36

There is no errors. Exactly as specified, and as is standard EXTERNAL emitters. One is installed inside the device itself.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Tue May 10, 2016 20:52

One inside and two outside, three in total. I meant about the total number, just didn't know where, what and how :) The detailed description will become clear :oops:

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed May 11, 2016 13:19

Michael thank you very much for the machine!! He finally got to me too. Oddities were many, maybe all coincidence, but I'll write, on the date of April 26, we have in the town the earthquake happened only in my town and the surrounding five km's okay, but children's institutions was terrified. Didn't even know what can happen here (live at Vienna). The day was bitterly cold and sometimes the snow went, although it was summer and all the trees in full foliage before the flowers could bloom and the people are long on summer tires. . Physics camera feel like you have it in the office brought, the benefit of the whole week was the opportunity to lie down during the day, most were study areas of the head, but before he arrives everything is fine.
Always with you, waiting for new masterpieces!

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed May 11, 2016 14:08

Аннаель wrote:Michael thanks for the machine!! He finally got to me too. Oddities were many, maybe all coincidence, but I'll write, on the date of April 26, we have in the town the earthquake happened only in my town and the surrounding five km's okay, but children's institutions was terrified. Didn't even know what can happen here (live at Vienna). The day was bitterly cold and sometimes the snow went, although it was summer and all the trees in full foliage before the flowers could bloom and the people are long on summer tires. . Physics camera feel like you have it in the office brought, the benefit of the whole week was the opportunity to lie down during the day, most were study areas of the head, but before he arrives everything is fine.
Always with you, waiting for new masterpieces!
Annual, probably we are talking about U4 and not U2 ))

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed May 11, 2016 14:23

Yes, sorry not there! It's about Y4 in the version converted to work with T2. Just in this thread there was discussion earlier that my old V4 rework to work with I2 did not get stuck at customs. Michael I replaced it. Now waiting for the appearance of I2.
Office thank you for sending the samples! It is a pity that no new 2,61

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 11, 2016 19:53

probes 2.61 to do does not work, the probes will 2.6

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 11, 2016 20:22

Please note my comment in the thread about the map "sleep Control" but rather of the last few messages in correspondence with "Artem-North". If You use a third party "magicians" to make changes in their lives and their actions are not environmentally friendly (had a conflict with a simple product stoppage earlier nonsense), then I2 COULD withdraw with You for some time, things like that. It may not be fast, because is in use and the cleaning of such things better is not the emitters in the standard delivery. But can happen.
It is 10,000% eco-friendly, but if You want to live with the injuries that someone you have written, then I2 can erase them, that's too powerful in this respect, and then we have to choose either or. So you do not have claims to me that has fallen off something important.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed May 11, 2016 21:20

When I2 was released ? :oops:

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed May 11, 2016 21:32

Михаил_ wrote:News from the field.
1) we started assembling the party, but in fact the volume of work (3 of the radiator on the appliance, electronics, etc) just put the date of sending the buyers of the first products second half of may, the more I came to the conclusion that I want to order some extra baubles for the convenience of users.... from third-party manufacturers to make the use more pleasant.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 11, 2016 23:11

we need to start forming completely assembled sets around 17-18th, according to the plan. More accurate view of what's happening. Much has been ready, but this time the story is intricate and multidimensional.